We MUST FIGHT

There are people here right now on this very board who have been to other websites. They VISIT OTHER WEBSITES AND THEY ARE HERE! What does that make them? It makes them SHILLS! Mods we need some way to ensure that everyone here has never used the internet in any capacity at all ever, EVER except to post on this board. I don't care if you think you're and oldfag from /new/ YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

This is not all. We have to ensure that no one ever EVER posts an external link on this board. Its not enough to archive, archive sites are fedzog kike shills. Its not enough to break the link because exposing yourself to the external web taints you and make you just another fedzog kike shill. This is our secret space. We have to keep it secret and keep it pure. I think we need to remove the name of the site and board somehow as well. Its still name faggotry.

Further more we have to destroy all of these namefag KIKE SHILLS on the internet with websites and voices and faces who steal our memes and spread them. We have to ensure the destruction of:

Once they are ALL vanquished we finally stop existing outside of this ghetto containment board that literally no one knows about we can at last call each other kike shills in peace.

Low energy. Sad!

Yes, egregiously pitiful.

Mods, OP wrote texts with reddit spacing, pls ban. White space is the telltale sign of a Redditor.

It's a good thing you're not in charge of logic, retard.

This is honestly pretty sad

It's an abstract kind of autism

I agree with you to a degree. A LOT of people here try to redpill normalfags on Twitter/kikebook/reddit, but namefags are fucking cancer and must be gassed by any means necessary. Namefags fucking ruined half/k/ and they absolutely cannot be allowed on this board.

Guys, come the fuck on. SJWs can take a joke better than this.

Your joke isn't funny or clever though. Enjoy your ban.

Wow, you guys are salty as fuck and easy. I just found a new hobby.

Go home normalfag.

See what I mean?

oh no, no no. I'm going force you faggots to perma ban every single VPN node on the fucking planet lol.

A Wyatt Mann

Imageboards are very serious business

Thing is, no one is actually "salty". You made a boring joke and no one but you finds it funny, and now you are sperging out and completely oblivious of the irony of calling anyone mad when you yourself are reduced to impotent tears because you cannot manage to say anything funny, and then you "threaten" to spam as if anyone actually cared about anything you do when it takes one click to filter everything you do or say.
Impotence.

it was some good satire I'll give you that faggot

I almost forgot

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

You keep replying. I hit a nerve and found a way to make you all sperg out. This will never stop now.

You will never have another productive thread. I'm not alone.

I keep replying because I'm bored, partially thanks to you.
You aren't going to carry any of these threats either, this is nothing but a desperate call for attention that I'm obliging simply out of boredom. You are irrelevant and no one will remember this thread after it's deleted

Are you a tard?