Holla Forums Intelligence Agency

In response to the left's new "Blue Color Revolution" and their pitiful attempts to dox Holla Forumsacks in the hopes of somehow hurting a couple random faggots, I now present to you the Holla Forums Intelligence Agency. The Holla Forums Intelligence Agency (or PIA) is a database any Holla Forumsack can anonymously populate with important information on the left.

We need to propagate this database with all the antifa dox we can get our hands on.

THE GAME IS AFOOT

Other urls found in this thread:

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
antifa.rip/database/
web.archive.org/web/20161018074658/http://yournewswire.com/george-soros-i-am-a-god-i-created-everything/
clas.uiowa.edu/sites/clas.uiowa.edu.history/files/'The
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wew lad

p.s. your domain is shit

errytime.

How? It's anonymous posting faggot. Plus, Holla Forumsacks can download the datasets for their areas faggot.

the acronym should be PEE

Pol Espionage Entity

Gas yourself, shlomo. Probably just some IP farming bullshit anyway, correlating IP addresses with entries.

Who the fuck is saying "divide your forces" faggot? It's not that fucking hard to copypasta data in from Holla Forums where it WILL be overwritten by an enormous amount of shitposts and post it on a wiki where it will be preserved and people can download gigabytes worth of data at later dates.

Holla Forums will always be Holla Forums you double nigger.

WEW

Needs better name tbh. is alright but I have a feeling something better will emerge.

National Shitposting Agency, Department of Holla Forumsand Security, K.E.K. -Kill Every Kike, National Institute of Jimmy-rustlers, what do you think fam?

I like the idea, do you run that site?
the database should run on mysql and you should save archives of it, if it's editible, it can be messed with, not just by communists.
also everything should be confirmed by a bunch of /ourguy/'s which do not confirm by their bias, but by the rules that we can set.
alternatively, we can use voting system, but this adds the same issue.

You're retarded.

It runs on mysql.

I will be making regular backups as well as tor and i2p clones for it; will also make backups available for download via torrent as it gets filled up -just like wikipedia does.

Unlike wikipedia, there will be no delete. Anyone can edit anything except the main page, but all revisions are saved for anyone to review. i.e. if you blank out a page I'll just restore it.

the fact that such a wiki/website (by and for Holla Forums) doesn't exist yet is quite lame

It's illegal or easily made illegal by Jews. Especially if somebody acts on it. It's why nobody does anything like this openly.

What's illegal? Publishing already published information? This is for marketing purposes only you big dummy; and if anyone wants their names and data removed they just have to e-mail me and prove their identity with a copy of their birth cert, social security card, a photo ID, and a picture of them holding it fam, as well as a $2,000 search fee if they do not define which urls exactly they want removed.

Vigilant Institution of Cyber-Terrorist Operators and Reconnaissance Services
V. I. C. T. O. R. S.

Im not in the loop on this. Where do we get info on who they are trying to dox?

Anti-Globalist Shitposters Union?
Alliance of Holla Forumsish Counter-Semites?
The Triggering Front?

how does this relate to us over at the bureau?

Le PEN (Pol Espionage Network)

this is good

Politically Incorrect Police Department (PIPD)?

Which bureau?

You can… compile and share information on the lefty terrorist groups, and the bureau's will have even less work to deal with, and they won't have to investigate the same groups/people multiple times

Boy oh wew

well lad, we got the shitposting bureau, the memetic bureau…

Do we have a list of influential enemies of the right on pastebin with their dox? I remember some user saying TRS had one, maybe we could work off that.

The Holla Forums Intelligence Legion Liaison

or just The PILL

thank me later

Hitler dubbs confirmed.

The PILL it is.

Well, since they're the "blue color revolution," I guess it's the Red PILL

Which bureau indeed?
you seem to be new around here.

I haven't slept in 3 days, gimme a break fam.

TOR/I2P mirrors should be first priority. Some lawmakers are already attempting to make doxing a crime, even though its public info.

smells like bacon in this motherfucker, what do i look like a rookie to you chump?

Here's this faggot

Network Shitposting Agency - NSA
Pol External Propaganda Entity - PEPE
Memetic Exposition & Management Entity - MEME
Shitlord Intelligence Service - SIS (a.k.a MI6)

BMW is for advanced memetic production, this is more a repo for Holla Forums stuff. And we really did need something like this.

actually I think this is a good thing. we need more institutions and centres of thought out in the world. more memes is more influence

Call it the BENIS

Before we get swamped under memes here, this could actually be a genuinely powerful thing to do. Ideally, you could have a repo for our digs, a central location for all our data dumps. For instance, you could have a page for each globalist-linked org we encounter that contains the info and connections we know about them. Wellstone in the chink dig thread would be a good example, or any of the myriad organizations surrounding Podesta, the various groups Soros runs and so on. The goal would be to have a complete repository where all info is as correct as possible according to the Holla Forums collective. It'd require some anons to display some initiative to get it rolling, but it would be well worth it were it to properly catch here.

If we put some work in and got it populated, this could be a great resource. start with whatever we have on hand and throw it in there. once we get plenty of stuff present and linked, it will become useful

Man, what I wouldnt give for those leaks on soros in the netherlands again. I wanted to go through the companies he finances here to see who and what I can hate.

I will support this endeavor financially and info gathering. Any way for you to use Bitcoin so we can keep the financial backing aspect publically auditable?

oyvey did somebody say shekels?

I hadn't even thunk of begging for donations at this point tbh.

Servers aren't free. At least with a publically auditable ledger we can make sure you aren't swindling.

National Institute of Good Goy Ethnic Research

what

Jesus Christ, you guys.

Two things for those of you who want to be serious:

First, you actually study up on this kind of stuff. I'd suggest Lowenthal's Intelligence: From Secrets to Policy, which is in its 6th edition right now. Plus other old manuals you can probably find floating around in pdf format. And if you want something interesting and strongly recommended (especially for establishing how and why the enemy thinks as it does), read this 4-year study on the possible application of memetics by the military. Some of it you guys already know, but it's still interesting. Especially the Memetics and True Believers section (pgs 106 to 135).
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

It's likely that none of your will actually do this, but I figure I might as well mention it.

Second, get Maltego CE (Community Edition). It's a specialized software available on Mac, PC, and Linux and its used to create detailed recon graphs to efficiently investigate and understand the relationship between various entities (individuals, corporations, devices, etc.) It does this by querying sources such as DNS records, whois records, search engines, social networks, various online APIs and extracting meta data. A decent tool for any OSINT analysts (meaning you, faggots).

You need an account to use it, so just make a fake one since you're all paranoid as fuck. Learn how to use it, play around with it, then start harvesting data. What kind of data? Whatever you want or deem useful. This is YOUR agency after all.

Third, consider how you will use this information. think people clam up when the threat becomes all-too-real (read: doxed on social media, receiving a lovely letter in the mail with a photo of what they said on social media with another page that says in big bold letters "We know who you are". That's for common leftists. The true leftist, no matter how lawless and crazy, is essentially an insecure, obedient, submissive, and self-hating person deep down. They're not very strong, else they would be individualists instead of seeking collective identity. So go after their weak point: their need to be a part of the collective. Split him/her from that, and they wither and die; or better, seek another movement to be a part of.

Some minor recommendations:
1. Look into the World Worker's Party. They're a communist party/movement that engages in a lot of this fucking disruption shit. #DisruptJ20? That was them.
2. Pass along information, anonymously, to the right people. Don't think law enforcement: think press outlets that would maximize publication of this information, independent/investigatory documentary filmmakers (think O'Keefe), etc.
3. Don't get caught.

What if the PA Antifa came to Gettysburg and had their protest/ riot on the Gettysburg battlefield? How badly do you think they would get fucked up?

Same guy as pic related?

l don't know how anyone like this can look at themselves and not say "l look really fucking retarded and everyone else thinks so too".

You guys are fucking madmen.

There already is a secret group watching

Nope. Paul is Dead.

Bumpadump

are they /ourguy/s? If not they can fuck off tbh.

Tell me about the faggot, why does he sage?

KILL ALL GERMANS2 2

How about a Holla Forums-Wiki?

You fucked up
Good thing I checked out your honeypot behind a VPN
Dumb fuck

Nice information. Thanks for the recommendations user. Will be looking into this.

Also OP your name sucks. Why the hell would you not name this whole thing Inter/pol/?

Pol Espionage Network : Infiltration Sector

This is golden.

Holla Forums Espionage Problem Enity

Took the freedom of making us a logo.

Some autism fixes.

It's as good as you make it. If you can't wade through shit to pull out the diamonds in the rough you are a faggot.
Good. I encourage it, faggot. I'm using prebuilt software from wikipedia; yes, it logs POSTERS IPs for now, and yes they are publically accessible unless you make an account (again, open source software, I didn't make the shit). For your own protection you should use anonymizing tools for ANYTHING Holla Forums related. I recommend tor. Working on making it I2P accessible, but the software is written in PHP and I2P uses javascript.

Dude, the axe goes in the middle of the fagots. I get to join in on autism too! The whole fucking point of the axe is that after you beat a degenerate with the sticks, if they don't learn their lesson, you hack off their head with the axe. It represents the death penalty. A dozen people beat you with sticks and you still not leave, you get axed. I prefer the old days though, just a bigger axe.

PEPE is good.

Bureau of Espionage, Narrative and Internal Security.

Good way of "encouraging" that in your OP fag
Also, nobody is going to jump on your dumb train.
There were many ideas like these in past. Just stick to what you know what to do kiddo, being a little whiny bitch that cant do jack shit.

My initial assumption that it was a honeypot is false, I am sorry.
I see for what it truly is now, pathetic tiny dicked fag with no friends trying to circlejerk online.

topkek m8.

Honestly? I don't care; I'm learning cool shit I didn't know a week ago even after all my fancy college training and certs in SysAdmin and other shit.

You sound like a babyboomer faggot. I bet you hire people to do simple shit for you because you can't be fucked to learn faggot.

Kys

Good one.

I bet you feel proud of yourself.

I'm happy you were able to evade your ban long enough to post from the same IP twice tbh.

On here or on your site?
If you are actually thinking I would use your shitty site or that your whiny butthurt report on here would mean anything you are really missalligned with reality my dude

Was that from the PSU protests?

(checked)
(checked)

I can't stop keking tbh.
sage for offtopic, also filtered

Wtf you in about you autist
I havent used a VPN in this thread once

You're still filtered tbh fam.

Maybe I'll make another wiki for antifa, then get them to self dox, kek

Can someone fill me in I seriously must have missed something big, or is it just /leftycuck/ being retarded as usual?

Why not resurrect /BMW/?

Hit the nail on the head.

Due to some legitimate concerns I'm going to put the Holla Forumswiki on the backburner for a bit and go full >They trust me, dumbfucks
on the left

Holla Forums Espionage & Problem Elimination

Or how about 8 of diamonds a group that was actually designed for this shit.

Good in theory, but there is nothing to stop the opposition from using this in the same way that we used CTR's tip page.

Holla Forums Experiencing Pepe Externally

Propaganda Excellence, Pure Energy

how has no one checked these

That's for IRL

Look up liaison you faggots it a horrible name. Sorry

W.H.I.T.E.

Worldwide.Hypermemetic.Intelligence.Team. counter Espionage

DO IT

site doesn't work

add all antifa dox to:

antifa.rip/database/

GEORGE SOROS

Major US face of globalist operations, the structure of Open Society Network alone counts more than 50 global and regional programs and foundations. Soros is named as the architect and sponsor of almost every revolution and coup around the world for the last 25 years.

MAJOR CONNECTIONS

-Quantum Group of Funds
A privately owned hedge fund in Curacao(Netherlands Antilles) and the Cayman Islands. They are currently advised by Soros through Soros Fund Management. Soros started the fund in a partnership with Jim Rogers. Members of the fund are not publically disclosed, but it is known that Rothschild and several other wealthy Europeans deposited 6 million USD into the funds in 1969.
Notably “broke the Bank of England” in 1992, devaluing the British pound. Soros betted his entire fund on a short sale of sterling on the prediction that the British currency would drop in Value. The Quantum group has also been connected and blamed for the 1997 devaluations of Southeast Asian currencies causing the Asian Financial Crises

-Soros Fund Management
Soros Fund Management is the primary adviser for the Quantum Group of Funds; a family of funds dealing in international investments.[4] The company invests in public equity and fixed income markets worldwide, as well as foreign exchange, currency, and commodity markets, and private equity and venture capital funds.[5] The company is reported to have large investments in transportation, energy, retail, financial, and other industries.[6]
The Soros family is well represented in the company's leadership; the founder's son Robert Soros is Deputy Chairman and President.[7]
In the 2016 election cycle, Soros Fund Management donated over $7 million to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign through super PACs

-Open Society Foundation

ADDRESS
Cantitoe Street, Bedford, New York (pictured)

MISC ARTICLES AND NOTES

Comments by George Soros revealing a god complex and potential psychopathy
web.archive.org/web/20161018074658/http://yournewswire.com/george-soros-i-am-a-god-i-created-everything/

[George Soros: ‘I Am A God, I Created Everything’

George Soros claims he is a god and “the creator of everything,” however the billionaire globalist also warns he is a “self-centred” god who believes “normal rules do not apply” to him.
“I fancied myself as some kind of god …” he wrote. “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.“
When asked by Britain’s Independent newspaper to elaborate on that statement, Soros doubled down: “It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.]

INVESTMENT: Georges Coulon Karlweis

Right hand man to the late Baron Edmond de Rothschild, beginning the handling of Rothschild’s fincancials in 1959

MAJOR CONNECTIONS
-BPER (Banque Privee Edmond de Rothschild)
Founded in 1929, under the name Banque Privee. In the mid 1960s was bought by Edmond de Rothschild and incorporated into the LCF Rothschild Group (now Edmond de Rothschild Group). After the death of Edmond de Rothschild in 1997, his son Benjamin de Rothschild of both Banque Privee and Edmond de Rothschild Group

- Leveraged Capital Holdings
First ever hedge fund based on the principle of putting a single fund’s assets into several hedge funds rather then the purchase of stock and bonds, established in 1969

INVESTMENT: Edmond de Rothschild (now deceased)

Born in Paris, France. Died in Geneva, Switzerland. A swiss member of the Rothschild Family and a member of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group

MAJOR CONNECTIONS

-Edmond de Rothschild Group
Formally known as the LCF Rothschild Group. A private Swiss banking group established by Baron de Rothschild in 1953. Since 1997 the group has been managed by Benjamin de Rothschild. LCF Holding Benjamin and Edmond de Rothschild S.A. is the principle holding of the financial group controlled by Benjamin de Rothschild. Other holdings include 77% of the Banque Privee Edmond de Rothschild, parent of the Swiss group, the shares listed in the Swiss Stock Market.

INVESTMENT: Richard Katz
Katz has been involved in international finance for over 40 years including his tenure as director of N. M. Rothschild & Sons London from 1977 to 1993 and as managing director of Rothschild Italia S.p.A in Milan from its founding in 1989 to 1992. Katz has also served as an advisor to governments, central banks and several other international organizations. Richard Katz is the current director of Leveraged Capital Holdings Investments and Asian Capital Holdings Fund. He also Sits on the Executive Committee of Quantum Endowment Fund where he has been a director 1986. Furthermore he sits on the board of directors of Quantum Industrial, Quantum Realty and Asian Infrastructure Development Holdings.

MAJOR CONNECTIONS
-Quantum Group of Funds (Quantum Endowment fund, Quantum Industrial, Quantum Realty)
-Asian Infrastructure Development Holdings

INVESTMENT: Leonard Blavatnik

a Ukraine-born American businessman, investor, and philanthropist. He made his fortune through business via diversified investments in myriad companies through his conglomerate company, Access Industries. In 2015, he was named Britain's richest man with an estimated net worth of £17.1 billion as of April 2015.

Blavatnik, who shies away from media attention, After earning an MBA from Harvard, started the secretive investment firm Access Industries. Blavatnik combined forces with his old Moscow Institute chum Viktor Vekselberg's Renova company to capture control of the collapsed Soviet Union's oil and aluminium resources. Blavatnik and Vekselberg eventually ended up with significant stakes in Russia's number three oil firm, TNK-BP, the world's largest aluminium company, as well as in Russian media, telecommunication, coal, and real estate firms. In 2006, Blavatnik bought 25 percent of the shares in the Russian telecommunication firm Svyaz invest from Soros, who originally bought the stake eight years prior for $1.87 billion. It turns out having friends like Soros paid off for Blavatnik – Blavatnik flipped the investment later by selling his stake to Russian billionaire Vladimir Yevtushenkov for $1.3 billion, thus doubling his initial investment.

Although he avoids the media, Blavatnik does not avoid board memberships. He sits on academic boards at Cambridge University, Harvard Business School, and Tel Aviv University, as well as on the board of the Russian aluminum giant, United Company RUSAL. Blavatnik also serves on the board of the New York Academy of Sciences along with Mehmood Khan, senior vice president of Goldman Sachs. Blavatnik, along with Mikhail Fridman and Vekselberg, continue to hold a major stake in TNK-BP and Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has made no secret of his desire for the Russian Jewish oligarchs to be bought out of their interests in TNK-BP by the Russian state.

MAJOR CONNECTIONS
-Access Industries
-TNK-BP
-United Company RUSAL
-Svyaz
-Oxford Univerisity (grant for Blavatnik School of Government)
The Blavatnik School of Government (BSG) is a global school of public policy founded in 2010 at the University of Oxford in England.[1][2][3] The School was founded following a £75 million donation from Leonard Blavatnik, supported by £26 million from the University of Oxford.
The Blavatnik School of Government admitted its first students in 2012.[5] The School offers a Master of Public Policy (MPP), an intensive one-year graduate degree which seeks to prepare students for a career in public service.[6] The School also offers a DPhil in Public Policy (a three-year full-time research degree).

PLACE OF ORIGIN/ETHNIC AFFILIATION
Blavatnik was born in Odessa to a Jewish family, His family emigrated to the United States in 1978.

EDUCATION
Attended Moscow State University of Railway Engineering, but did not complete his coursework due to the family's request for emigration visas.
Received a masters in computer science from Columbia University and an MBA from Harvard Business School in 1989.

CAREER HISTORY
In 1986, Blavatnik founded Access Industries, an international conglomerate company located in New York, of which he is chairman and president. Access has long-term holdings in Europe and North and South America. Initially, he moved into Russian investments, just after the fall of communism. He and a friend from university, Viktor Vekselberg, formed the Renova investment vehicle, and then the two joined with Mikhail Fridman's Alfa Group to form the AAR venture.[8] Access has since diversified its portfolio to include investments in industries such as oil, entertainment, coal, aluminum, petrochemicals and plastics, telecommunications, media, and real estate.

AAR gained a controlling stake in Russian oil company TNK through privatization auctions, then in 2003 sold a 50% stake to British Petroleum to form TNK-BP, one of Russia's largest oil companies, where Blavatnik served on the board of directors. On March 21, 2013, Rosneft completed its $55 billion acquisition of TNK-BP. Blavatnik also has interests in UC Rusal, the world's largest aluminum producer, where he sits on the board.

In early 2010, Access Industries was reported as one of the handful of bidders for Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.

On May 6, 2011, Warner Music Group announced its sale to Access for US$3.3 billion.[15] On July 20, 2011, an Access affiliate acquired Warner Music Group for $3.3 billion. Blavatnik also owns AI Film, the independent film and production company that’s behind acclaimed film Lee Daniels’ The Butler and the summer 2015 release Mr. Holmes. He was an early investor in Rocket Internet and Beats Music, helped finance fashion designer Tory Burch, and in 2013 paid $115 million for wireless spectrum in Norway.

SPOUSE
Blavatnik is married to Emily Appelson Blavatnik. The couple have four children.

FRIENDS/KNOWN ASSOCIATES

Religion
Jewish

ADDRESS
He owns a grade II listed building in Kensington Palace Gardens which is valued at £200 million.

ECONOMICS: Lawrence H. Summers

(born November 30, 1954) is an American economist who is President Emeritus and Charles W. Eliot University Professor of Harvard University. Also maintains a membership on the board of HUMINT gathering front company Premise Data which was connected to a CIA front company known as Todd and Care which was utilised by the democrats in a smear campagin against Julian Assange during the 2016 US election. He is a former member of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group

MAJOR CONNECTIONS
-Bilderberg Group
-Premise Data
-Centre for American Progress
8th Director of the National Economic Council
27th President of Harvard University
71st United States Secretary of the Treasury
United States Deputy Secretary of the Treasury
Chief Economist of the World Bank

PLACE OF ORIGIN/ETHNIC AFFILIATION
Summers was born in New Haven, Connecticut, on November 30, 1954, into a Jewish family, the son of two economists, Robert Summers (who changed the family surname from Samuelson) and Anita Summers (of Romanian-Jewish ancestry), who are both professors at the University of Pennsylvania.

EDUCATION
At age 16,[4] he entered the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), where he originally intended to study physics but soon switched to economics (S.B., 1975). He was also an active member of the MIT debating team and qualified for participation in the annual National Debate Tournament three times. He attended Harvard University as a graduate student (Ph.D., 1982). In 1983, at age 28, Summers became one of the youngest tenured professors in Harvard's history

Just an fyi you can get a cu.cc domain for free topkek.

CAREER HISTORY
Summers was on the staff of the Council of Economic Advisers under President Reagan in 1982–1983. He also served as an economic adviser to the Dukakis Presidential campaign in 1988.
Summers left Harvard in 1991 and served as Chief Economist for the World Bank until 1993.
In 1993, Summers was appointed Undersecretary for International Affairs and later in the United States Department of the Treasury under the Clinton Administration. In 1995, he was promoted to Deputy Secretary of the Treasury under his long-time political mentor Robert Rubin. In 1999, he succeeded Rubin as Secretary of the Treasury.

In 2001, when George W. Bush became President, Summers left the Treasury Department and returned to Harvard as its 27th president, serving from July 2001 until June 2006. He is considered Harvard's first Jewish president, though his predecessor Neil Rudenstine had Jewish ancestry

On October 19, 2006, Summers was hired as a part-time managing director of the New York-based hedge fund D. E. Shaw & Co. for which he received $5 million in salary and other compensation over a 16-month period.[45] At the same time Summers earned $2.8 million in speaking fees from major financial institutions,[46][47] including Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Merrill Lynch and Lehman Brothers.[48] Upon being nominated Treasury Secretary by the President Clinton in 1999, Summers listed assets of about $900,000 and debts, including a mortgage, of $500,000.[47] By the time he returned in 2009 to serve in the Obama administration, he reported a net worth between $17 million and $39 million.

SPOUSE
Victoria Perry (1984–2003)
Elisa New (2005–present)

MISC ARTICLES AND NOTES
-In December 1991, while at the World Bank, Summers signed a memo that was leaked to the press. Lant Pritchett has claimed authorship of the private memo, which both he and Summers say was intended as sarcasm. The memo stated that "the economic logic behind dumping a load of toxic waste in the lowest wage country is impeccable and we should face up to that…. I've always thought that over-populated countries in Africa are vastly underpolluted."

-Summers pressured the Korean government to raise its interest rates and balance its budget in the midst of a recession, policies criticized by Paul Krugman and Joseph Stiglitz.[12] According to the book The Chastening, by Paul Blustein, during this crisis, Summers, along with Paul Wolfowitz, pushed for regime change in Indonesia

-In April 2016, he was one of eight former Treasury secretaries who called on the United Kingdom to remain a member of the European Union ahead of the June 2016 Referendum. Summers referred to the United Kingdom's "Brexit" vote on June 23, 2016 - which concluded in favor of leaving the European Union - as the "worst self-inflicted policy wound that a country has done since the Second World War". However, Summers cautioned that the result was a "wake up call for elites everywhere" and called for "responsible nationalism" in response to simmering public sentiment

Sorry m8, been playing around with the servers n shieeet.

Right now I'm working on a honeypot for the libshits; check it out if you wanna kek your ass off. undivided.cu.cc
I have way too much time on my hands

So, there I was, reading about the ties between the Rockefeller foundation and Amnesty International, then pic related.

It all makes sense now.
https ://web.archive.org/web/20170208092838/clas.uiowa.edu/sites/clas.uiowa.edu.history/files/'The Emergence of Human Rights Politics' JAH Dec99.pdf
(Archive.fo posts 404)

We should put together a web directory of our non-honeypot work.. give people a source of places to go get info from

The binary near the end of the video translates to text as 'they don't know' if anyone's curious.

also the music is Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata played in reverse.

this is what someone who has never done anything says.