Steve Bannon in 2016: legal immigration is the real problem

Steve Bannon in 2016: legal immigration is the real problem

archive.fo/vbeTF

Bannon (and maybe Miller too) knows that a civil war is coming, and white Americans absolutely need to have the demographic advantage if we want to reduce casualties on their side. Stopping illegal immigration is just the beginning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Repeal 1965 immigration act WHEN?

When Sessions gets appointed head of the SS.

If dubs then Bannon will be president.

My dreams forsaw such prophecy. I am neither for or against, but Kek guides me.

viewed with my eyeballs

Illegal immigration is part of the master plan.
The first step was the creation of the welfare state and WW2 for the baby boom by Roosevelt.
Then the importation of welfare recipients that increase the strain of handouts on the government.
Combine that with the baby boomers retiring and you've got a perfect storm.
The next step is increasing the taxes even further to pay for your own doom.
Then implementing universal income with an e-currency and you've got yourself a bright new totalitarian marxist government.

And (((they))) would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for the ascension of the God-Emperor.

Dubs confirm. KEK WILLS IT

Here are a couple normie friendly red pills.

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

At the very least, turn off the faucet of low IQ shitskin hordes from Central and South America and the middle-east. The few whites that immigrate from Europe aren't exactly an issue, though immigration should be zero.

Nice.

Translation of pic:

checked
This is a VERY entry lvl and effective redpill. The fact that he is dealing with candy alone will even captivate a child's mind so it's super effective against liberals.

Checked.
Ballsy move by Kek.

I'm starting to like this Bannon guy.
The White House is well populated. Trump, Pence, Miller, Bannon.

This
When this happens, we'll be one step closer to the removal of niggers, sandniggers, chinks, poo in loos, spics, and more

2024 Bannon/Eric Trump?

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

You know lefties have really been memeing irresponsibly with the whole President Bannon thing. But he's 63 so if he takes office he'd be even older than Trump. I'd want him over Pence though, nothing personal to the Sodomite Shocker.

It's a lot easier for a green card holder (=lawful permanent resident) to become a citizen, than it is for a foreign national to obtain an immigrant visa and permanent residency. The easiest way is through an immediate relative. Once a relative petitions you in, however, you're in: it's citizenship in 5 years practically guaranteed (3 if you're married to a citizen).

Certain foreign or immigrant communities spam exploits like crazy. We all know about marriage fraud (pay a citizen to act as your spouse for 3 years so you get to be a citizen, then divorce and get on with your new civic life), but that's just the tip of the iceberg. Large foreigner communities will daisy-chain in entire villages through usage of immediate relative petitions and marriages. It's an easy system to work, and the risk is low. Even if you're found out and become subject to legal consequences, it's preferable to living in the home country.

Legal immigration? A problem? Nah. Pic related shows the real problem: hate!

FUCK'N CHECK'D

But, I'm scare guys. I'm half immigrant and I'm so on the fence on whether to stay here and help build the Trumpenreich and serve the country I was born in, or go to the Latin American shithole I probably should've been born in.
Any advice?

boomers are absolute scum, with the exception of trump

CONFIRMED HERE FOLKS: BANNON IS AUGUSTUS.

t. faggot

Bannon is going to take the Triforce and lead us to glory.

/ourguy/s

I dunno if the point sailed over your head or not but the image recognition system is too good and I can't make a thread now since Ive posted it here.

I doubt he alone is super wealthy enough to pay for 17 kids. Thank you Canada for picking up the tab.

One of my first small red pills was realizing that any retard in this country can plop out a kid and have benefits paid to them because of course, separating families and letting kids die could never fly.

So what we have here is essentially anti natural selection.

I'm very buttfazzled and will def have to make a thread.. I was just too triggered to think clearly so I posted it in the most related thread I could find.

kek confirms. Bannon will be the next President.

Go wherever you can do the most good.

Don't you fucking dare meme that shit into reality.

It'll most likely go something like
Meme it, lads.

You should get the fuck out and stay out spic.

Trump himself specifically alluded to the 65 immigration act when he talked about how immigration has been fucked up for 50 years now. He KNOWS what the problem is.

Why hasn't anyone checked these dubs?

do tell me how making america less non-white is the same as making america white again

I dunno m8, but let me check yours.

The fact that he has 17 kids also likely means he has more than one wife, muslims do this all the time even though it is illegal in Canada. They just say the second, third, and fourth wives are the kid's "aunts" or some shit. Back when those two girls got drowned in a lake for being bad Muslims their "aunt" died with them, wouldn't be surprised if that was their real mother.

Have you considered the possibility that the 4 or 5 man that were killed had a combined total of 17 children.
Not that having such an amount is impossible, there was something similar in Germany, including multiple "wives".

Close the country down until we can get a shit sorted.
I don't see the fucking problem with this.
Other people are not our fucking problem and emotional retards who think we have to just because do not get the steer the ship.
Injecting more chaos (outsiders) to displace or replace the local population is a globalist op.

was this said in some podcast? anyone got a link?

Because it says "17 kids who've lost their father" and not "17 kids who've lost their fathers"
The way it's written in the headline means that there was only one father. And it's not unheard of for muslim men to have a huge ammount of children because the more warriors for islam they make the higher their standing with other muslims. All of them are required to have at least 5 children. Not sure if that's per wife or not.

You might be right though, not like journalists put any effort into their jobs these days.

I've come to the belief that the problem with the boomers is just that, they were a boom. In most generations, the cucks aren't so numerous as to have such profound negative effects on a nation in such short time. Even if only a small proportion of boomers were shit, it still fucks you because they're just that many more of them.

SHADILAY

Holla Forums has produced a shitload of Sean Spicer memes, Pence memes, etc. but there is a severe shortage of Bannon memes. Bannon is a literal white nationalist and Trump's right hand man, and we've failed to send him meme magic. Get on it Holla Forums, send Bannon your meme magic.

Kek has spoken.

.>>9151611
I'll do my part by checking those dubs

Thank god you're actually correct. My blood pressure can return to normal now. It's really good you floated that possibility, I was too triggered to read the article and I had too much faith in our lugenpresse not to word things so poorly.

Got baited, but best to admit it so we can at least learn.

Shitty phrasing confirmed. At the very best, we can say it was done so for sensationalist purposes. Journalism confirmed for either incompetence or more likely scraping the bottom if the barrel.

Absolutely, you hit the nail on the head.

Welfare is paying people who can't make it in society, to pass their genes to the next generation, the more babies the better. This is a dysgenic program, and it's intended to be.

Meanwhile intelligent whites and Asians are having fewer kids. Would be interesting to see the effect Jewish legal systems have had on this, disincentivising reproduction for successful people, with harsh financial penalties I.e. Alimony, divorce norms, the oppostie of welfare.

What we're seeing is the construction of a goy underclass, a mixed ethnicity, brown slave race for the Jewish masters. White opposition is bred out of the pool, across the world using social engineering, (((legal systems))), (((welfare programs))), open borders and terror in brown countries, flushing their residents into ours, and then civil wars.

The goy slaves will compete with robots, and then enhanced with robotics to increase productivity. There will come a point when there are cyborgs and robots are physically indistinguishable, both from each other and from pure, organic humans, who become extinct.

And there will be a war, between "the people", who aren't actually people but cyborgs, and "the robots". MAN VS MACHINE.

This is when the Jews will finally be destroyed, and it will be too late.

How much longer can this last?

It's gonna start getting real hectic soon. You can just sense the tension in the air.
WE WILL WIN!

At least 8 years.

UNTIL WE CONQUER THE GALAXY YOU SLACK JAWED FAGGOTS

THE JEWS ARE THE REAL PROBLEM
REMOVE MERCHANT

If dubs, Bannon is playing good goy to hide his true feelings.

Double Dubs Will It.

that's not unreasonable in the least. it fucks over everyone that's already here, immigrants included, when immigration isn't managed correctly.

FUCKING CHECKED

Nice dubs

And the poor souls who are born on earth will exist in "hell". And if they have any concept of the past, they might wonder at the innocence that came before them. Before technology was a pervasive threat and it was not as controlling. Because all man does with his creation is weild it over others. And if they cheat bodily death, they might come to ponder death as the natural liberator.

And so the jews inherent hell, and all good folk have long been dead.

Excellent.

11 sets of dubs in a thread with 66 replies?

Eurofag here, please elaborate on that. I wanna know what the atmosphere is like beyond the pond. It's hard to tell from here.

Some say we're in hell already.

Satanists rule (((the earth))), hiding their true religion behind the mask of being Jewish.

Look into "Jewish" blood rites, their history, look into the Talmud if you haven't. This is the context for pizzagate, spirit cooking, Haiti abductions.

What you traitors did doesn't matter. Even if Mike is part jewish, he furthered our cause and we're not getting rid of him or going anywhere. You fags are just jealous that the doxxing made us stronger by purging the weak. As far as the 100k+ in donations, it went where it was needed, and that's all you faggots need to know.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/

ONE OF US

bannon's kind of crazy though, i heard he was the architect behind the zero notice travel ban. i think he intended to throw everything in to chaos by it and idk why. i have nothing against the ban but he knew that it'd be a shit storm if people have no notice

this is possible

He talks about "legal" immigrants, but we all know that most of them are in fact illegal and get away with it on technicalities.
A spic crosses the border and drops a taco flavored turd on american soil -BAM- she's given a green card and is now considered an american.
This would never fly anywhere else in the world.
And there's millions upon millions of h1-b import workers that get temporary visas but just never leave.

It's better to drop NATO, create the North pole alliance with Russia and have a war with China now, before China arms a billion Muslims and Niggers, and help them on their way to the rest of White man's land.

One thing you can think about, is pic related real, or a fake chat to delegitimize TRS.

I think they're Jew sponsored, working to control the opposition. First you have to gain trust, then co opt the movement and slowly redirect it. D&C is the name of the game, and their are games inside the game. Country divided (((left))) and (((right))), get into each and there are subdivisions, within the subdivisions, everything is Jew controlled on both sides, including j opposition. The key is creating the sides.

If mike has kids with said wife, they are accepted as Jews. Ask him if they're circumcised.

Yes goy, jews aren't actually bad, it's all those ebil satainists.

The Jews ARE the satanists. Their religion is a mask.

That makes sense, your previous post sort of implied some jews are just practicing jewery.

Oh, I'm gonna love seeing liberals freaking out over this saying
Even though that's unlikely to happen, it'll still be funny to see them panic

Music sauce?

The Torrah just a trick to shield themselves and spread their influence.

The bible is just a continuation of the Torrah, written by Jews about a Jew, Jesus, written for non Jews.

Judaism is Talmudic, Moloch is king, Satan is their God.

Jewry is what they tell outsiders their religion is.

Disguised so we don't know their satanists.

It's both. Their genetics/evolutionary strategy tends to create a problematic set of characteristics on their host population. Their "supremacist" racial-religious ideology is also poisonous…but what came first? the Chicken(their genetics) or the egg(their religion)?

lol

"The feature that distinguishes Rabbinic Judaism is the belief in Moses as 'our Rabbi' and the conception that God revealed the Torah in two parts, as both Written and Oral Torah. The Talmud is said to be a codification of the Oral Law, and thereby is upheld to be authoritative according to the Written Law."

What I'm saying is, Judaism is just a codeword for Satanism. Torah the written word that anyone could see, but Talmud the oral word, the word they give each other, didn't record until 4th or 5th century AD, over 1500 years after Moses died.

I don't know how strong genetics plays a role, or if they were normal people before they got brainwashed by Satanists.

No universal genetic link remains between Jews,today. But between the khasarians, different story.

The egg. Kikes are the resulting dysfunction that results from thousands of years of lieing to your kids instead of owning up for your own fucking deeds, and creating a victim narrative to back it up. Purge it all.

I love coming here.

citation? I thought he was in the same vein as VDare with "muh TRUE assimilation" and strong cuts to numbers, but he doesn't take a moral stance against muds in principle due to being individualist. A more bourgeois type of racism as muds ruin the liberal fantasy.

I agree, the jews ARE the satanists. Even in pure, pristine nature, animals kill animals to survive, and there is suffering and hardship. Therefore, a material life is inherently conflict based, and ego is a result. Satanic sexual abuse and purpose driven destruction is self confirmation of their ego and position in a conflict based world. To change things in their image is more of the same self affirmation. To flaunt laws and be deviant - more of the same. Everything a satanist does ties them back into the conflict world they partake in. A satanist who thrives off abuse would choose to stay in a conflict driven existence, if given the choice after death. And so through their abuse they will kill off everything good - resulting in more ego and conflict, a more hellish landscape. But they derive power and pleasure from this. So while they might kill their enemies they won't wipe out their surfs. The surfs are their toys, and their clay. Surfs will fear death and clamor for the permissions and things satanists offer them as reward. There is no ultimate reward in wiping the slate completely clean and returning the earth to its lifeless state. The reward is in the kingdom they built for themselves - fully material, and under their control. Extended life is not a reward - only an attempt to anchor everything that is here forever. Because once ALL things are dead, the party is over, and the kingdom is worthless.

In death, there is a perfect stillness from which we came. A satanist will deny the tranquility of an egoless (existence?) in favor of earth, or any material world.

Revelation 3:9

I don't understand.

"jews" are satanic imposters, and the Messiah called Christ will, one day, make these heathens kneel before you, the righteous, and they will be judged for there transgressions and made to know how wrong they were, and how right you are

**their transgressions
sorry

The Bible is the actual word of the creator god. Modern day man is lost, and those in power posit that what The Bible says is bad is actually good. If you believe "Jews" truly worship Satan, then there has to be a antithesis.

Jesus Christ will save you, all you have to do is ask with an open heart and be willing to put your own presuppositions and pride aside and let your mind become like a child's. View the evidence and come to conclusions based on what you find.

That the satanists who tell us they are Jews, will bow before Christians in the reckoning.

This is the basis for Christian Evangelicalism, religion with powerful lobby in the US.

It is another sign the bible is a (((trick))). The evangelicals lobby with the Zionist Jews, help the Jews, the Satanists!, because (((the bible))) says defeat them (((later))).

Israel would be nothing without the support of Christian Evangelicals.

The bibles written by Jews, sorry to attack your faith but this is undeniable.

Christ saves niggers and spics. jewish slave.

they are trying really hard to claim that hart cellar means that trump can't restrict the way he did. it's a great way to repeal the fucking thing.

theres alot of ways you could interpret The Holy Bible user
in fact, theres a verse in there somewhere that says it'll get deliberately misinterpreted, don't remember where though
also, pics related

The Bible is the word of god, the Talmud is the word of the Jews. I can tell you that if you've ever read The Bible you'd see plainly how the Jews are depicted. There's a reason that what we know as the modern Jew was expelled from so many Christian countries over time. That does not mean they can't reach salvation, but putting your faith in something other than yourself is hard for prideful people, and as we know, the chosen people are filled with pride.

The damned are damned, the saved are saved. I have no ill will to a proffesing Christian, but what you see in the mainstream is rarely what The Bible teaches.
All of us are slaves to something, user. I'd say that I'm a slave to God's will, that I wish to do what is right in his eyes to bring about what he deems necessary. You to are a slave, but do you know who your master is? Your ideals of perfection, your hatred for others? Something has a hold of your chains, and the best thing you can do is give your bridle to a master that will lead you into glory rather than destruction. No one is free, we're all slaves to something, choose the master you won't regret.

There's a reason for this. The closer you get to the truth the more the forces of evil try to muddy the waters and make the truth obscure. It's a two-edged sword, though, since more confusion around a subject usually means your on the right path.

Ehh. Too much faith and not enough philosophical understanding for my taste.

The material world being of conflict - direct observation. Gnosticism and Buddhism both touch on this in some way.

Christianity and phrases I associate with it such as sin and "being of the flesh" were the gateway to understanding satanism as self indulgence mixed with philosophical outlook, and ultimetly an exercise in becoming one with the world of suffering.

The kernels of truth are what made these religions relevant and in some cases - prosperous. But as the gnostics believe, I don't think faith and good intentions will save you, only spiritual understanding of your current condition.

Worshipping demons is like self programming - if you defile yourself for a non living entity you are cementing your mind / free will to certain directions. No fancy demon names or such required - but tying your sex gratification to different things will change you, and your motives.

Don't know what the implications of our actions are but (non pharma) SSRI withdrawal gave me suicidal ideation which I understand as the mind coming to terms with the futility of the illusions it gives itself. From that I derive that death is a perfect stillness, a relief from the suffering of life. And even according to atheists, so much (longer) than life itself.

This.

The Bible depicts the Jews as evil, then it tells you not to worry about it, God will take care of them later.

This was a brilliant Jew-move. It helps the Jew stay safe and hidden, even after you find him, which they knew you would.

Even today it has evangelicals defending the satanists, helping the satanists build their new Babylon.

I think that's a pretty big problem. You don't seem to know the ideals and principles behind Christianity. You probably get that it's focused on family, but I'd implore you to truly figure out why you don't like it. You'd be surprised how much can be corroborated and proven through anecdotal evidence.

That's one way to view things if you don't believe in intelligent design. If you do believe in a creator, then you'd have to ask yourself why these events are so. I doubt many evangelicals today help create a Jewish state in an attempt to spite god and make him act, just that they are poorly informed and misled by false teachers. If Christianity is a trick, I would not regret following it's tenants and putting my faith in it. It has made me a better person, and I wouldn't trade that for the ability to say that "I wasn't fooled by any of their lies".

Move to wherever you can do your best. If you're going to be 100% devoted to the cause, I'd gladly work and fight side by side with you.
But America was is and always will be a rightful white nation.
Once America is made into a white natsoc nation, and can shine brightly as an example to the world, I think the noble thing for you to do is return to the land of your ancestors and begin to fix it. I personally wouldn't have an issue with you staying if you marry and have children with someone of your own immigrant ethnicity, whatever that may be, but the best thing for you to do would be to repair the shithole that bore your ancestors.

Until victory is achieved here..stay and fight with us. Help is needed. And perhaps our people can return the favor and help your people in your country when its all said and done.

Well, I think when the bible says something like "god WILL do this.. and god WILL explain this.." it's all air. The only reason the bible holds some water is because it holds metaphors that warn us of our behaviors. Just because you throw sugar in your dirt cupcakes doesn't make the whole cupcake delicious - its just the sugar you're tasting. A lot of it is air. Even satanic beliefs - founded on nihilism for example, make arguments rooted in some sort of human condition we can recognize. If you said knowledge was sacred and then you used knowledge against people - you could call yourself luciferian (holding the light of knowledge) and tie yourself into that convoluted belief system. A lot of it is rooted in something. Christianity just tells you to wait - to believe - and it warns us about ourselves and this is what makes it seem like the entirety of existential knowledge.

THE ETERNAL JEW PROFESSES THAT IT IS GODS WORD THAT YOU SHOULD LOVE YOUR ENEMY AND TURN THE OTHER CHEEK. ANY TRUTH YOU FIND SHOULD BE COMPATABLE WITH A NEUTRAL MIND.

The end is the scariest part. Removing one gumball then adding eighty more. Removing one gumball then adding eighty more. This isn't necessarily just an r-type reproductive subspecies thing, all living things tend to reproduce to the point of hitting some cap in space or resources. Subsidizing poverty endlessly will just create endless poverty.

The Bible doesn't tell you to just wait.

surreal
trump supporting normies are cautiously optimistic about the future, and largely stand behind trump's decisions thus far. i think his approval rating among republicans is close to 90% or something
most of them have never seen the kind of leftist insanity that's been going on lately.
sure, our niggers have chimped out for decades. LA riots weren't that long ago. muslim violence doesn't surprise people. 9/11 wasn't that long ago either. what really surprises people is the extreme far-left commies, especially the white ones, are becoming overtly violent. we've had our large scale leftist bullshit before (hippies and civil rights movement, etc.) groups like antifa and black bloc were always relatively small and not well known here in the U.S.; people never expected to see communists openly rioting in the streets calling for the destruction of the country.
during obama's presidency the overton window went leftward hard and fast like nothing we've ever experienced. people here are confused, it's almost like this happened overnight. people are angry though. many of them have literally never been exposed to anything this far left before. this is pushing everyone who isn't completely insane further and further to the right every day. if this goes on much longer, trump will face very little opposition from his support base if he has to resort to violence. it could turn violent right now even, and he would have at least a majority behind him.
most people won't admit it, but a lot of them are scared. normal liberals are nothing to fear, they don't even have guns, but some of these freaks that are being bussed in by soros are seriously worrisome. not to mention that they have all the shitskins behind them. it's very obvious that we would win in a fight, but there would be a lot of bloodshed, and our country would be weakened and vulnerable for a time. you have to keep in mind that most americans are kind, good people. they don't want to have to hurt anyone. they will if necessary, but it troubles many of them deeply. they would rather see leftists cured of their insanity and come to trump's side than have to kill them.

I knew it

Sounds like a grounds for the second coming of National Socialism.

Without a doubt, this is our propaganda minister.

God I love the new Goebbels.

Bannon confirmed hiding his powerlevel for PR purposes.

Just hiding his powerlevel.

Hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately, the violence is now unavoidable. The Left has brought this upon itself by instigating it.
Right Wing Death Squads

Wew

B A S E D B A N N O N

we memed Trump into being Literally Hitler and now we're going to meme Bannon into being Literally Hitler 2 Electric Boogaloo

>Repeal 1965 immigration act WHEN?
>Repeal 1965 immigration act WHEN?

ASAP

I honestly don't get this, I thought Holla Forums was okay with based non-degenerate and hardworking nonwhites, but all I see here is talks about repealing the 1965 immigration act and entirely banning non-white immigration.

What about half-white/half-nonwhite mongrels who align with Holla Forums's ideology and are nationalistic towards America? Are they still accepted?

This seems rather harsh to ban immigration entirely, instead of placing stricter laws and requirements.

The sooner we ban non-White and encourage White immigration, the better. The demographic picture would improve over time, and we would collectively enjoy the benefits those changes will bring.

100k+ a month, every month.

they can be based in their own countries or in hell if they don't leave.

IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

Muh mongrels could make a choice. Either go to colortown and become the mestizo upper class per Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mexico, Guatemala, Brazil, etc. etc, or they are treated as a highly-skilled guest worker who may not marry or bring family in.

The 1965 Act was aimed at the absolute destruction of white hegemony. It has to go.

Criminally unchecked

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/steve-bannon-books-reading-list-214745

Apparently Bannon read moldburg and recommends reading him. So unfortunately he's Jew-pilled.

Being nationalistic towards ZOG isn't a positive thing, dumbass. The real America is White America, not the Jewish occupied institutions.