How the financial jew Nicolas Berggruen conned the German public

How the financial jew Nicolas Berggruen conned the German public

Maybe it was a revenge for the holohoax, maybe he was still feeling poor despite being a billionaire - whatever the reason, Berggruen wanted more.

Born as a son of the jewish German multimillionaire art dealer Heinz Berggruen, he allegedly built his billion dollar fortune out of a 250k trust fund via real estate and stock investments before moving on to hedge funds and private equity - or so the story goes…

In 2010, when he apparently needed a couple hundred million more to play his part in shaping the zionist NWO via his think tanks "Berggruen Institute on Governance", "The 21st Century Council" and "The Council for the Future of Europe", he set his eyes on the struggling German department store chain Karstadt, which has department stores in some of the most prime retail locations of Germany.

He convinced the German public via zionist run media that he was a really nice guy, experienced CEO, philanthropist and capable to turn the company around, which is how he was able to buy it for the symbolic amount of 1 EUR.

This convinced the staff as well to take pay cuts - all for the common good of saving the company.

He split the company into three divisions:

Karstadt Warenhaus GmbH (87 struggling department stores)

Karstadt Sports GmbH (27 sports department stores that are profitable)

Karstadt Premium GmbH (prime department stores in Berlin, Hamburg and Munich)

He sold 75% of his shares in the profitable Karstadt Sports GmbH and Karstadt Premium GmbH for 300 million Euros to the Austrian Signa Group - a deal which was financed by the jew Beny Steinmetz.

He retained 25% and Signa doubled the rent to squeeze out as much as possible, while Berggruen was letting staff at the stores go to compensate for the increased rental costs, so Signa could bleed it dry slowly.

Last year he exited the company completely, while claiming he hadn't earned much, with the company being passed on for the symbolic amount of 1EUR to Signa for further jew shenanigans.

A classic financial jewery deal where companies are bought for nothing down or tiny amounts in leveraged buyouts and bled dry via the salvaging of profitable parts.

What's left is a couple jews that got richer and a public that's deprived of a more than 100 year old department store chain, with lots of jobs being lost as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDAcT_17DEs
endchan.xyz/pol/res/30337.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This has been happening in my country since 1974, and the government is also involved in it.
They deliberatly sell profitable and stable companies to jews and chinese, with a discount.
There's hardly any national company that hasnt been sold to foreign entities, resulting in huge losses of jobs.

t. Alberto Barbosa

Proofs?

It's all public info in German, not sure how much you'll find about this in English. I'm one of a handful of people who actually bothered to do the research. Germans were just informed via the media that the "rescue operation" failed and Berggruen pilpulled his way out of in in some short interviews.

i remember this story. kikes arent human.

Oh well. Germans voted for this.

This happened ALL THE FUCKING TIME in Eastern Euro countries in the 90'.
Basically all big industrial companies got bled dry.
With the exception that (((they))) often extorted the state for more funds so the jobs stay and then sunk the company. Devastated whole regions.

I thought that this shit was illegal in Germoney.

Jews can do whatever they want in Germany

They got the anti-semite get out of jail free card.

Yeah right, let's stay condition to have no empathy with Germanys, the conditioning that was induced by anti nazi Propaganda..

… oh wait…

maybe it is irrational to Keep up your hatred of Germans, when you lost your hatred of nazis, and just consider them fellow White People who are in a very shitty Position and to be pitied..

Berggruen did the same shit in USA..

youtube.com/watch?v=FDAcT_17DEs

It's just disgusting. I'm always amazed how disloyal and greedy jews are. It's like it is genetic since these traits are so shared by all of them worldwide and consistent throughout world history. If I ever get into business I will never partner up with a Jew, they just want to sink you or con you, or partner up with you to sink or con other companies.

His strategy seems to be: Get cozy with politicians - get as many shekels of public funding as possible for dubious projects - let the projects go insta bankrupt and sack in public shekels.

His long term goal seems to be the furthering of the jewish NWO together with his fellow kikes.

Oh fuck off

no the reason he got it for that much is the freemasonic connections (((they))) have.

Read were forced onto the staff whether they wanted them or not. Reminder to say fuck them and get another job or welfare if somebody pulls this shit on you.

Jews made sure that welfare is no viable option anymore. It was super easy to get welfare about 15 years ago but 5 years later they steadily turned up the pressure to turn everybody into a forced slave laborer.

See: endchan.xyz/pol/res/30337.html

This needs updating.

Remember jews are an endangered and protected species according to the holoCo$t. Even criticism of them is another shoah.

how did his father amass so much wealth to own over 160 works by 20th century masters?
i cant find it anywhere and his biography on wikipedia is severely lacking in details

also dont link endchan here you raging homo
do you not understand the mass influx of newfaggots we've had over the past few months?