Memetic Operation: Popping the College Bubble

ITT we meme Trump to pop the college bubble.

I think we should meme Trump to take action on the student debt bubble.

Consider that it accomplishes a number of goals:

NatSoc Germany did similar. Only the best and brightest went to college but college was State controlled and State funded, and ridden of pozz and kikes, with a focus on science, engineering, German history, and practical skills, and the entire educational institution was geared towards producing German engineers and scientists.

German women meanwhile went to waifu school where they learned to be good waifus, how to have and raise kids, run families, and stay fit.

We can do the same and Make America Great Again

Ha ha ha, not in this age and day.

bump with a rare pepe

O shit. user, pls. I need the original version of that image.

You lack skill user, here you go

great image m8

I know, but have a rare meme anyway.

search for "japanese whip slave art"
wtf up with japanese art?

i think someone took this one and made a postcard with it.

it's extremely smug.

Honestly I think anything that says "lets meme" is doomed to fail by the people who said it. I want it to happen I just don't like that OP can only formulate himself in "I want to meme X" rather than "lets work towards this goal" or something. Anyway godspeed.

we can't do this, we need Trump to do this. we communicate with Trump with memetics and through the aether. so memetics seems most appropriate.

kek

those krauts are fast man. fuck.

kek

bump

He’s already doing that by cutting federal funds to degrees that are worthless.
REPORTED. KILL YOURSELF.

What's wrong with student loan debt forgiveness? Those assholes make enough money, big fkin deal.

federal debt forgiveness would be necessary to shut down federal student loan programs. it would get berniefags on board.

why keep federal loans around when they caused this market distortion from the start? simply killing it off is the best path, unless you have something more effective to suggest.

I suggest you just divide schools among the STEM/humanities lines. Only the Humanities would complain because they like to delude themselves into thinking that their presence in any STEM-oriented school is for any reason that isn't political requirement.

I'm not really sure how to easily solve the college bubble issue. I think the best we can do is try to slowly deflate the bubble, rather than popping it instantly.

Step 1 would be to completely cut federal subsidized student loans, which allow anyone and their dog go to college without having to actually consider the benefits vs the costs of going.
Step 2 would be to put in place regulations that any college receiving government money must provide a neutral political POV (similar to 501c3s) and must make it so general elective requirements are abolished, so that students only need to take courses directly tied to their major. This would cut off a ton of the marxist programming, as well as shorten the time spent in college (I remember half my classes were just bullshit humanities I had to take, despite going for a science degree)
Step 3 would be to place limits on the number of students who are allowed to graduate from any given program. The point of this is so that the job market doesn't get flooded with overqualified people, which is what has let to the "academic inflation" of the modern era, where you need a masters degree just to work some bullshit entry level job. This is actually exactly what the AMA does with med school programs in order to keep high demand and high wages for doctors.
Step 4 would be to tighten down on H1Bs so that companies can't subvert Step 3 by bypassing american labor by hiring foreign pooinloos instead. In fact, there should be bans on allowing foreigners into american colleges as well.

Fuck that. Those idiots made their bed; they should lie in it.

They're all a bunch of high-time-preference retards who didn't stop to consider "is my college education going to be worth the cost" because they didn't have to think about up-front costs due to the federal loans. They've allowed all these retards to go to college and spend 100k dollars each on basketweaving degrees, and then only afterwards do they actually have the sense to realize how screwed they are in terms of money.

There is massive demand for excellent education (not e-learning bullshit, but learn from a master in person) without the commie/SJW agenda, crippling price tag, or other Jew niggotry such as requiring peons to live on campus in (((campus-owned dorms))) for the first year or two.

I am planning something anons, and I have the credentials, connections, and some ideas for something good, but I do not want to give away too much here. But I would encourage all of you to think deeply about how to take down the college/university juggernaut and how you would immediately fill in the resulting vacuums (incrementally, which is the best way to kill/replace something) with a product or service that is so superior that nobody will ever want to go back.

Everyone interested in this subject should think very carefully about their own life and what they wish their One Purpose to be. If it is to uncuck higher education and rescue the volk from the scourge of commie indoctrination, then spend this year building something that will last for generations. Put your mind to it and do it.

Yes, but the issue is that this is a blanket statement, and really needs to be more atomized toward individual types of education, job sectors, etc.

The issue with modern education, even disregarding the marxist indoctrination and the massive costs, is that education becomes meaningless when everyone has one. We now live in a society where there are so many people with college degrees, that employers might as well just hire those with degrees, even when the job really doesn't require one because hey, why the fuck not? And this leads to academic inflation, where you now need a bachelors for what used to require just a hiighschool diploma, and you need a masters for what used to just require a bachelors, etc.

Simply put, the barrier to entry for college degrees needs to be higher. We need to end the system where everyone is required/expected to get a higher education, no matter what. We need to somehow go back to the system where the necessary job training simply occurred on the job.

While I agree with this sentiment it doesn't fix the bubble.

These people DID get worthless degrees. And for that very reason, they're unlikely ever to be able to pay back what's owed. Maintaining entire government agencies to oversee what are ultimately bad loans is shooting yourself in the foot. Forgive the loans and reform how college loans are administered and how colleges are allowed to operate. This would decrease the size of government and kill leftist bastions. For those who had debt forgiven - mandate community service or national guard service to repay some of that debt.

I suggested total debt forgiveness because it allows everything to be axed immediately. Negotiating with schools, deciding who gets debt forgiven and who doesn't - that would inevitably get bogged down in bureaucratic hell and the bubble would only continue to grow.

There's ALREADY partial or total debt forgiveness in certain cases but look at how it used - they use it on people the same way federal funds are used to pozz states. If you work for the govenment or go spend some years in the pozz-corps helping africans multiply, generally there's a way to have some or all debt forgiven. Kill the debt instead and that pozz leverage is gone.

That wouldn't solve the problem of what caused the bubble in the first place though. If the universities are still around, all this loan forgiveness stuff would do is encourage even more people to go to college. You'd need to simultaneously forgive the debts and completely abolish all those institutions to get the desired effect.

And you can call this a more personal and selfish point, but I'm one of the few people that didn't just rely on federal student loans. I sweated and toiled working jobs before and throughout college in order to pay for my education in order to make it so that when I finished, I wasn't shackled with debt. It wouldn't be just to have the YOLO faggots who took out as many student loans they possibly could and used them for hookers and blow to be allowed to get off debt free as well. I worked my ass off for what I got.

agree, humanities need to be killed off. history may be okay in schools if it's pro-american / european, and used to promote nationalism.

Steps 1, 2, 4 definitely. Step 3 is interesting but might not be necessary if Steps 1, 2, and 4 are exercised.

Regarding deflating the bubble versus popping it - IMO popping it is the best way. It avoids a drawn out scenario where it could be reversed. Slam the door on the college racket just as Jackson did to the bank.

Good luck user

THIS. Fucking everyone goes to college today. This is a problem in itself - it's become a cultural thing in America, to go to college because it's college. And if you don't go to college and get a degree then you're fucked in the job market. My be sister is going to college right now and will be 90k in debt in 4 years. I told her it wasn't worth it but there's just no hope in winning that argument because kids are young, stupid, and inexperienced with money. It becomes the thing to do, culturally and the colleges and government loans make it beyond easy to fall into the loan trap. Then they're on the hook for years and all they gained was a worthless degree. It makes me so angry what these kikes are doing.

Makes me sad that OP left out the study of literature. Unfortunately these days it's easily pozzed given how much of it is based on analysis and interpretation. But ensuring that children start by reading the classics from a young age, the Greeks and the Bible, and moving on to more modern literature, is the right way to go. I think you're forgetting that great artists need to be trained as well.

Exactly. I don't regret my personal decision to go to college, but that's because I had a plan for what I wanted, I got a degree in a good field with good job prospects, and I'm very smart (not to toot my own horn, just saying I'm capable and actually the sort of person who was "meant" to go to college).

But then there are all the people that were never really designed for college. But because college is a jewy business, they'll take anyone with a pulse, because it just means free money for them. Especially when big daddy gov't is the one fronting all the costs.

I have to wonder how long it takes the average college student to actually "break even" and work a long enough time that they've actually made enough to pay off their loans. Because if you really think about it, the point where a college grad pays off his loans is the point where he's merely caught up with someone who just went ahead and entered the job market from the very beginning. While the guy without a college degree makes less money, he also never went in debt, and he's been earning a net surplus since he was 18-20 rather than only finally digging himself out of the college debt hole at age 30-35.

Not everyone needs to study the classics though. Back in the day, this sort of in-depth study of the classics and philosophy was reserved for the children of nobility and the upper echelons of society. The Isaac Newton types.

And really, this sort of study can be done in middle and highschool. It's just that instead of having our children read important foundational literature, we have them read 20th century marxist/jewish propaganda like To Kill A Mockingbird and Native Son. Probably far worse examples in the current year.

Not abolish them but reform them - that's what I'm suggesting. Kill the debts and reform the schools so it can't happen again. Kill the entire federal college loan program and regulate private college loans such that in a way that prevents schools from abusing them. The cause of this bubble, as always, was government created "easy-money". That's why tuition cost has risen so much more than inflation. When students can't get federal loans, schools are forced to accept only the best and brightest. Students who shouldn't be in college are no longer able to go to college. And schools are forced to be competitive with tuition rates again to attract the limited supply of students.

No it isn't just to people who've worked their ass off to pay for their degree but it kills the problem. If there's a way to do it without debt forgiveness I agree it would be better - I just don't think that's realistically possible.

I like the suggestions you made to deflate the bubble gradually, what if student debts were forgiven at some set ratio of $ / community service hours (or national guard service)? I think that would actually be a better option (than all debts forgiven #yolo) because:

fuck that book. the original "he a good boy who dindu nuffin"

we also had to read fucking "number the stars" (golden stars…), "night", and "speak" a book about a girl who fucks but then decides it was rape.

and after "night" we had to take a trip to the local holocaust museum for our daily dose.

"those idiots" were 15 and 16 year old kids who were preyed upon by jewish bankers and lies about the necessity of college. The entire thing is a scam that takes advantage of children.

Also this. It's become the thing to do - socially, culturally - to go to college. It inflates degrees and decreases the value. And the kids I think don't really know what they're getting into. They're young, stupid, inexperienced with money; and then these colleges send out hundreds of fucking mailers advertising how students absolutely have to go to college. Most of fucking high school these days is oriented only towards sending students to college. So these kids don't really know any better and end up trapped in debt through their 20's.

While I am sympathetic to their plight and understand the propaganda that compels people to go to college, that's no excuse for all the millions of retards who go and pick some random basketweaving degree without a second thought about expenses or job prospects. Even an 18 should be held accountable for such a poor life choice. These are not children. I'm specifically talking about the ones going for humanities and bullshit degrees. They should've known better. I knew better at that age.

If you're a smart american goy that can't get scholarships cause not a mudshit just learn coding on your own via freecodecamp.com + maybe some certs from coursera from some fancy colleges for peanuts, go to meetups, cozy up with the cucks their and eventually get a job.

You can easily save 50k+ that way.

If you aren't a smart goy just learn a trade. Trade schools are cheap enough.

Hello TRS. FYI, we don't take kindly to "ironically" referring to ourselves as cattle.

Nice touch user

I disagree. The classics are a great way to teach understanding and culture to children. Greek and Biblical mythology have deep roots that still affect culture today. However, how much study is necessary for someone that isn't pursuing a field in art is debatable. But as an English major, the fact that I was never required to read a single piece of things like the Odyssey or the Bible from kindergarten to senior year of college is an embarrassment to the education system.

Yes, they should. But holding unpayable, non-dischargable debt over them isn't the way to go about it.

Colleges and government aren't without blame here. These schools are essentially using students as investments, through the loans. Colleges and government have a responsibility to make wise investments - just as any other investor or business does.

While in this case, I agree that it's like the white trash Apprentice thing, constantly reminding people that Jews think of them as cattle might spread the JQ

i do this all the time on my youtube shekelstein accounts tbh

I agree, and the universities should be crushed. I just don't think that all these SJW faggots should essentially get 100k worth of free debt repayments, while the rest of us either paid them off with blood and sweat, worked our way through college, or forwent college due to the expense in the first place.

No, that's stupid. Don't refer to yourself unironically as a Goy.

That's different. It's okay when you're adopting the persona of a jew and saying things like "oy vey you filthy goyim, stop having white children!" It's not okay in the way in the way TRS uses it, where they say "me and some of my best goys just had an awesome pool party last night"

It depends on which classics. Myths and fairy stories, even the the narrative sections of Bible, are written to be accessible to the masses.

fucking sick of STEMcucks tbh

also there needs to be more high school involvement in promoting other career pathways than just muh college. I had HS councillors who literally said "no" when I mentioned I wanted to be an Electrician at age 17. they force you to go to college and I wasn't cut out for STEM

"classical studies" means sophocles and plotinus and aristotle tbh

I'm ok with this.

That's why you need parents who aren't worthless single "mother" succubi or brainwashed good goys that can show some direction.

I'm pretty sure my life would've turned out very differently if my parents weren't such failures.

Not removing my own responsibilities obv. but my life has been on hard mode since 15 or so when my crazy mother decided to divorce rape my father, blow all the money and send me to a sandnigger ghetto school. Thanks mom…

if stem majors weren't bloated with humanities classes and electives they wouldn't be such a meme. all the bloat tacks on an extra year or two of debt.

at some schools it's less of a meme. the colleges are still pozzed as fuck but at a school like MIT, at least even the art majors are science degrees because they're forced to take so many art classes.

I could only get behind federal student loan forgiveness if it's a once-in-a-lifetime thing (that announced by surprise) and we then end the program.

I prefer Pat Buchanan's solution. STEM degrees have federal paid tuition (certain amount of slots per year, awarded to the highest scorers of a pre-exam) but "non-essential" careers are taxed to make up for it.

yeah that's the idea. kill it off completely.

I guess you don't read the stories about 10 year plus professionals having to train their replacements across multiple sectors thanks to h1bs. No problem you should probably check out dailyjobcuts though. Glad i took the advice from chans back in the day in took an interest in bitcoin early on. Everyone didnt go to college to be a yoloswag idiot for however many years required for their profession.

Its going to pop eventually and when it does it will be a nightmare.