He's right you know

He's right you know.

Whenever I see a prequelpost I imagine Jahans in my mind. He has such fucking shit taste it's actually painful.

Is he, dare I say it…/ourguy/?

Wow, he's actually right about this. Weird.

To be fair though lads, Gords doesn't have a horrible taste in sci-fi. He likes Farscape.

tl:dr version? Don't feel like watching the video.

Lol. It is one of his shortest videos.

You know it.

Based

*comes ashore*

*blocks your path*

He's more entertaining than RLM tbh.

I didn't even know that was possible. The lowest reward is for $1, why would anyone donate less than that?

He's way more entertaining if you include his non review videos.

How is this even a question? Of course he is, search your heart you know it to be true.

This derailed fast

OK, here's a more on topic video. The mindset that he has here is pretty much Holla Forums in a nutshell.

The thumbnails almost always me lol.

DROOPFS BTFO

did someone remake this thread or something ?

why are a bunch of posts missing ? Fuck this site is weird.

Have you heard the good news about the Doctor, brothers?

Meh. Instead of empowering a POC they chose a white woman of the "aryan" type to play her… I expected better from the BBC tbh

Did he ever say whether or not the testosterone his mom put him on cured his micropeen? Asking for a friend.

I prefer the burger king review autist tbh

It didn't. I think it would only work like that if he had gotten injected during his childhood but I don't know that for sure. Fuck his shit tier parents for not noticing that tits and a ridiculously high pitched voice were abnormal tbh, most of his issues stem from his tiny pen0r.

He's just a typical boring reviewer. Jahans gives you an unfiltered glimpse into a deranged persons mind.

Does getting fat lead to an excess of estrogen, or does an excess of estrogen become more noticeable if you are fat? That is if that isn't a FTM.

He has a condition called kallmans syndrome. He looks more manly in some of them because he started getting testosterone injections but he was always male.