Pastebin: pastebin.com/WaeZJNvm
FILTER ALL D&C SHILLING
DON'T FORGET THAT OUR PLAYGROUND IS THEIR WORKPLACE
WARNING: SHIT IS LOUD!
irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f13909.pdf
EIN: 11-2730714
hewillnotdivide.us/
livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player
Jayden Smith and Shia Labooth chanting and dancing for 8 years.
SHOAHED VIDEO/ARCHIVES
mega.nz/#!UxslXRAK!IyBXGZavqySZu2k2LUuNxJNcQZgr17ZedRwKblFbcmw
HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/1de65a09-ba48-4727-9df9-61473641bbd8_2320.mp4
SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/1de65a09-ba48-4727-9df9-61473641bbd8_828.mp4
HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/d43cec08-1dfc-4992-837f-7300b69fb15f_2320.mp4
SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/d43cec08-1dfc-4992-837f-7300b69fb15f_828.mp4
HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ea8884bb-8da0-4050-8c8c-6f46286abcf2_2320.mp4
SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ea8884bb-8da0-4050-8c8c-6f46286abcf2_828.mp4
HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ed02cde4-abba-4fcc-a079-b82aaf025a67_2320.mp4
SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/ed02cde4-abba-4fcc-a079-b82aaf025a67_828.mp4
HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/6c4d2b0d-453a-47ee-8c19-4cc42defe2cd_2320.mp4
SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/6c4d2b0d-453a-47ee-8c19-4cc42defe2cd_828.mp4
HD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/b96469e9-9548-47e7-af2f-09d91754a6ea_2320.mp4
SD: pdvod.new.livestream.com/events/0000000000694072/b96469e9-9548-47e7-af2f-09d91754a6ea_828.mp4
https: //mega.nz/#!whlUxThK!p69YZmKAymEPYuTfsOCYzYXKyQGAZKKqW1NveFq_rzc
https: //mega.nz/#!pllBGbjY!Q-ynhpWrbyDtcl89aP-Wf-Y7K62E9ByrD8-_mOLL7BY
https: //mega.nz/#!A4dABbqD!fhs87J0f43FDxo3x9nUzae4ZyXpG5DTHg4RoD5HaohE
https: //mega.nz/#!lptjHbyY!psfmvX69seY7_l8K5duseg3e6HzZ7bIPgJT5ovTY78M
https: //mega.nz/#!Q5FVlLBQ!cOooQgu0gzJ3TP_ilWD9EYVEjXO-fPOFSuRkvl2jHAo
https: //mega.nz/#!UxUTURoC!8yJb1IM87uktIMXQ1em7byQwhqYAASnq2bQqZQxMYAg
https: //mega.nz/#!hkkhxKbK!SXM0vfoT78mB8U7xSTJaA6FSFwiavLSgIelbX6oSHP4
https: //mega.nz/#!hkU3BK7a!FZXmBNUGloBr4PzogzjJ6E1U7FZrVQhgkWm3NT9lQCk
https: //mega.nz/#!Uss0mRoZ!LxkGqhlDOzKJeXsrgLGKUoBKLr-cE5W8tnH67SeUtig
https: //mega.nz/#!QhNh0ZAL!R1cfidVYbbxPURZswUB-G2Asas4ABT6WL27UziPbZwM
https: //mega.nz/#!5pMEHarI!Zp8PGU4YUAn0xlKGmrHJdf7JnaPo-aZf6EzROADSA10
https: //mega.nz/#!JxFzxJLT!S9Y1d1abnP5ux0jG2KIPzzH5pUwceaU7JHeEZI4EqTQ
https: //mega.nz/#!Z8tVHJyZ!84odLFXwvSO4CE_08NVLAIcwelghYykkubu1HTSn_Xc
https: //mega.nz/#!Ilc3QQxB!l7h6tKTA3_OToI6MC2n-6hNBv5uv3cww9QVgqvvfcTg
https: //mega.nz/#!ggdRiCxI!oIykcl_4lhjybze3iii_TZDSRIo_5Ov7jBa_Ff_a0yE
https: //mega.nz/#!Q4dTRC5Y!JaW32wDdJGLxhU2kbQ2cTfPCTx4yhH6A7BZgvpy0eJE
https: //mega.nz/#!EtVwGKza!UHNoS3IAKM6DwHfb6vcLRjCWMSJdLrvyw9j46JzO__Q
https: //mega.nz/#!ht1x0KCL!sJ4Kw-P5uUv7vr1u3weyhxl3UGZjtJ7RFrB7N_nOzGY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZDU5sgifE
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=start
youtube.com/watch?v=vBPE2Nw_ORE
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=scarf_jew
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4189660/Prince-Harry-spotted-holding-hands-girlfriend.html
cancercult.club
themusicinme.org/artist-david-porter
archive.is/2OraQ
magazine.howard.edu/categories/howard-couples/david-and-hope-porter
public.fotki.com/BIGBEAR1/prom–graduations/davidporter/porterfamilycelebra-47.html#media
archive.is/vEHtI
archive.is/pvrJ5
archive.is/X5aPQ
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj1IXczvmdKYWyIvmwKMLtg
youtu.be/fPg4hbk8RJ8
hwndu.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where did milkvarg and plaid go? These two are fucking cancer.

when will you stop spamming these>?

Just woke up, looks gay atm.

Either to warm up a bit, or home.

one thread every 2-3 hours that you can easily click "hide" on
get out, antifa/jidf/shill scum

Milkvarg, plaid, and jewfro all boned out just after the ginger wigger and his gang showed up. They went around the corner. Water warrior is still there talking to this fag on the screen.

We stop after 8 years.
EIGHT YEARS!

Is Shia going to jail?

too cold, things were accomplished though

can you fucking imagine? we've only gone through 1 and a half seasons of hwndu so far, what the fuck will season 39 or even season 54 look like??

you've totally decimated our catalog. I think it's a fair question to ask

Tomorrow is going to be an epic episode.

As soon as everyone goes over to >>>/hwndu/

scarfjew is a shill confirmed

Honestly I love these threads but I really wish cyclicals still worked on here.

for the next few weeks I'm sure HWNDU threads will not go anywhere. eventually it'll die down and the only people who care will be on >>>/hwndu/ more then likely.
it has been an momentous occasion. lots of good memes, redpills dropped. HWNDU is one of the best things to happen to Holla Forums since kek

CONTINUING LAST THREAD

For both Season 1 and 2, who are the:

MC:
MC's Gang:
Plot:
Side Characters:
Villian:
Side Villians:

Season you mean

like Holla Forums has always hated eceleb shit. Now we're on thread #164 which is solely about ecelebs and occasionally about making this an irc room to chat with someone on cam.

are you really mystified over why this is starting to get really fucking annoying for people here

Filtered. Go home, CREW.

tbh, I think It will be shut down because of happenings or ratings. I mean look at Stolen Valor yesterday he looked like he was gonna snap any minute.

so never

i love these threads if for no other reason than they clean out other shit threads

If we keep going like this, assuming the stream doesn't end up being dead 24/7 after a month, then we'll have roughly 208 seasons if we're thinking 1 season is about 14 days.
Most people consider the 20th to the 29th one full season, with the ending being the barricades ep.
I'm fully ready. Thank you Shoah Lajew, and thank you Trump.

I claim this thread for
CHICAGO
best city

NY go home

goodnight Holla Forums I love you

I missed a lot of the stolen valor stuff due to coke-fueled home redecorating binges. Anything notable happen?

Where did /pol Blart, Jackie, Naruto, Brittany and Leafbro go?

Hopefully someone will give the camera a proper cleaning tomorrow

sweet dreams

dunno

They left really early once it got cold and the wind picked up.

I'm still mad at that fucking scarfkike for putting milk all over it. What a fucking faggot.

got BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZDU5sgifE

Holla Forumsblart showed up to deliver emergency blanket to milkvarg and friends and tell us to tune in to tommorow's episode
jackie has been here for fucking weeks, he needs rest

"I'm a disgusting spic, I'm drunk, and here's my useless chant"

Also because it was Reddit shitting this episode up. Would have been THE worst episode if not for the return of Plaidman and Co. + MilkVarg's best development so far in the series.

By the way, can I get the Wiki for this shit?

A show it is then!

Looks like he has the gay condition.

MC:jackie/night riders

MC's Gang: Holla Forumsblart, naruto user

Plot: brittany, leather user

Side Characters: adidasbro, milkman, Pterodactyl, loud autistic man

Villian: shia, paperboy, green goblin, ali

season 2 new main characters are leafbro and milkman (was a side character)

villains are stolen valor antifa shills and paperboy who was defeated by leaf, milkman and adidasbro

new characters are the black weeboo, rose and adidasgirl

new characters we dont like is scarfjew, chowder and alaska

is anyone going to clean the lens? it's so fucking blurry

I just realized how confrontational Chingz n Changz is. He's got balls for a manlet.

Yeah, especially for Leaf. He got so mad at scarfjew, he pretty much said, "Fuck you, I'm headed to Jesus'."

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=start

Looks like Genghis Khan

Leaf continuing to grow as a top tier character. Defended Jackie and pulled scarffag;s card.

What happened with Jackie? I missed that.

This was a great start to the morning with Redpill Ken

youtube.com/watch?v=vBPE2Nw_ORE

Just fuck my RAM up, fam.

Your Streamfu a Shit Edition
Jackie

Jesus

Milk
Blart
Hokage

Beanie
Leaf
Plaid
Spike
Bog
Britler

In a battle against commies, a man learns love and community.

Sam

Jackie

Scarf

Worst Girl:
Scarf

DO IT

Side Villians:
Paper
Stolen Valor

worst random faggot : gingerwigger

I hope scarf jew dies. If anyone wanna fill his wiki I just made the page wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=scarf_jew

jew scarf ruined it

damn thats good stuff

it was pretty beautiful seeing the shitposters btfoing trs
that was hilarious to watch
someone make that a clip

Brittany Venti is /ourgirl/?

…….. The chaotic neutral three haven't been back in quite a while.

Can anyone explain me what happened with damingo, youcis and milkvarg please ?

no shill and commie sleeper cell

Is this a night time atmosphere stream now?

actually /comfy/

by the end it'll have been every type of stream imaginable

SEASON 1

MC: ""Jackie""

MC's Gang: ""Jesus, Blart, Naruto, Plaid Jacketanon""

Plot: ""Britler""

Side Characters: ""Milkvarg, Adidasbro, Plaidman & Co., Uncle Tony Redpill & Greg The Greek, Bogdanon, Baganon, CIAnon""

Villian: ""Shia""

Side Villians: ""Paperboy, Ali, Green Goblin""

SEASON 2=

MC: ""Jackie""

MC's Gang: ""Jesus, Blart, Naruto, MilkVarg""

Plot: ""Britler, Rose""

Side Characters: ""Leafbro, Uncle Tony Redpill & Greg the Greek, 90s Kid, Adidasbro, Plaidman & Co., Baked Alaska, Bogdanon, Baganon, Uncle Chang""

Villian: ""Shia""

Side Villians: ""Stolen Valor, Paperboy, Nigger Yellow Jacket, Antifa Scum (third section)""

I'm a faggot for not formatting.

real gondola hours?

Milkvarg & Youcis tried to troll damingo and ended up preventing him from dropping globalism redpills.

Kind of disappointed really. Damingo is one of the few people in Europe actively fighting for whites. Pity there's so much D/C "muh PR" shilling on Holla Forums lately.

Milkvarg started shitposting IRL about the "alt-right", supreme manlet thought he was in good company until Milkvarg got sick of his shit and keyed him in on it.

go home TRS

i'd put sam hyde somewhere in there. he started the counter protest that led to the walling off of the camera

Damingo can't handle irl shitposting and tried to shill stickers.

i have a bad feeling about tomorrow. if we get another character like scarfjew talking there, its gonna be ruined

comfy as fuck

I summon jackie 4 chan

hes part of the plot, everyone was building him up in the first week

oy vey stay on your containment board, don't organise in real life to actually and try to prevent White Genocide. Hate those who do! Good Goyim!

He was being ironic about the sticker thing and making a joke.

I guess he would go into the side characters bit but he's such a bigger presence that I think guest star is more appropriate.

this is now HWNDU - /comfy/ Gondola Edition

Welp, we are comfy now. Post comfy music

The look on his face wasn't ironic.

go to bed, Nathan

I missed 6 hours, were did fat spic that browses here went? Stream was deleted.

Listen to my podcast goy !

>>>/oven/

wait for 4 minutes to see the archive

more hwndu gondola pls

that's all I have for now, gotta make some more

Literally the worst character ever couldnt even fall asleep on cam

what's the sauce on the music?

spoonfeed please

is this the most underrated character in season 1?

divide- snowstorm

your best bet is seperating from Holla Forums and doing your own thing, you guys were caught trying to subvert so bye bye.

I have never said that.

he's the "I'm not going to be in the sequel" character
what a waste

We back with a surprise

hahaha stay mad trs nigger

yes. he actually cracked shia

THE PLOT THICKENS

SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE NOW OF PLAIDMAN

He didn't get enough shine and he was a sacrificial lamb for Shia's arrest.

It would be cool if he made a surprise return tomorrow.

Just let that sink in. These are the kind of retards that are keeping these threads alive. Despite having their own board that they can post this cancer on.
It was funny for a while, now it's just sliding relevant threads from the board. Every time you remake this a decent thread dies, why can't you use your own board?

>>>/hwndu/

IRATE JEW

Is that scarfjew?

I love this so fucking much.

I'm not from TRS lol. I've never even read their shit. I'm just sick of seeing all the infighting on the far right. It's counter-productive to creating results in real life.

Spreading paranoia is one of the number one ways a movement can be destroyed.

I won't post about it anymore in this thread because it's off topic - but I encourage everyone to be wary for obvious d/c shilling and not to become useful idiots.

we are fighting for the survival of our people, after all. It's not a fucking game

whos the girl?

fuck off TRS

it's good shit man

THEY PUSHING OFF THE NORMALFAGS HAHAH

There's no bump limit and a massive catalog.

fuck plaidman just dropped a huge redpill bomb

That was some horseshoe theory bomb.

Checked as well!

Milkvarg is a big guy

kek is with you.

Even normalfags can't stand scarfjew

he's so smart and funny

4 us

Plaid confirmed lolberg but top tier irl shitposter.

GingerJuggalo

pretty surprised

These two are too sober to just come down at 4am to "check out the site"

i don't even know if he's a lolburg, he sort of transcends political philosophy and just shitposts and drops redpills

is this the damigo shills again? for fuck's sake

MUH PR

Damingo is going to save white nationalism user :^)

quite the entrance

goodnight kiddos, thanks for the /comfy/ while it lasted

why do all these TRS guys look (((white)))?

annnnnnd theyre gone.

DAT NOSE THO

Milkvarg absolutely throwing this faggot off

wow the antifa shill subverted so easily to these guys

this guy is (((polish)))

If those guys are the savior of the white race, then everyone is probably better off dead.

wow i want to be a gay nazi too now

why do these faggots have the same retarded haircut

the memes are coming true

It's still cancer that is killing decent threads at a rapid pace, why can't you just use your own board? More importantly why are you wasting your time watching a livestream of retarded attention whores?

>>>/hwndu/

What happen if you remove his haircut?

ok these has to be shills

HAHAHA PAPER YEAHHHHH

Then bump the ones worth saving. That'll save the thread for a week with the size of the catalog.

They are trying to create a fashy trend, I personally think its faggy and they should use a more manly haircut

This guy versus Stolen Valor

it's because they all want to be richard spencer

did anybody even know who he was before the nazi salute incident? I didn't

oh fuck trs is gonna ruin the season finale of hwndu

So they want to be sucker punched?

but why did they choose this specific one which is so fucking prevalent among the left

mascarafag / kike nose is named william btw, they just called his name out for him to get in the car

Time to fuck him.

I'm so glad I didn't stop watching during r/donald story arc

"I was a libertarian, but then I grew up and became a Nazi"

-Milk Varg

There's a new one of these every few hours, it's killing multiple threads everyday. Answer my question, why can't you use your dedicated board? Are you people planning on spamming this cancerous diversion here for the next 4 years?

>>>/hwndu/

HELLO CREW. HOW LONG IS YOUR SHIFT TONIGHT?

How is one thread killing the board, are you fucking retarded?

there were plenty of threads about him on here for years before the salute thing, and hilariously kike enoch was the one that started the salute at the conference.

spencer should have never been punched regardless, but i'm okay with it because it's emboldened marxists in to exposing themselves and their ways more thoroughly, and will ultimately lead to their destruction.

they're losing energy

What the hell. You're still here?

Agreed, the half shaved head meme looks like shit, especially on women

Go to the catalog and look at the anchors. Do it. If you can't keep the threads you like above them, then you have nothing to complain about faggot.

I spent an hour looking for this and just got the joke dammit I'm a fucking autismo

People with these haircuts to me means they are anal only people.

1 hour ops duder

Because the board is shit, like your mind that thinks there is anything getting slided. Berkeley and the NYU events are fucking directly linked to this exact stream. If you wasn't to life in a fantasy land and pretend that paid shills aren't coming to this stream, then go ahead. But I am going to document it.

Am I the only one that doesn't like Milkman? He is literally autistic.

Couldn't help myself. The shilling and attempts at consensus cracking by CREW are becoming too blatant to ignore.

It's a Hitler youth haircut.

someone please put this in his wiki

It might be a positive thing to have a trend/stereotype of how we present ourselves, but the metrosexual style that spencer and alt kikes uses is kinda too faggy, we should look more manly but without looking like mindless brutes. What you guys think is best look for Holla Forumsacks?

I'm a fan of milkvarg style

I will if you promise me he actually said that

THIS IS REAL ART

He actually did

just b urself

he did, not that long ago. thinking back, it may have been "I used to be a libertarian but then I grew up and became a Nazi"

18:48 timestamp

The voice of the people, the song of their souls

Look at these guys' hair and look at how they act when confronted with opposition. That's your answer.

I never said it was. It is killing threads at a rapid pace though. My main issue is that this is just a cancerous diversion and that it should be being posted on the board that was created for it.

>>>/hwndu/

You could document it just as effectively on the board thay was created for that purpose.

>>>/hwndu/

They wear suits & have tidy haircuts reminiscent of Hitler Youth. Would you prefer they dressed like skinheads?

Enough with the accordion c'mon nigga

i'm not part of this argument but i'd just like to point out how annoying it is that you put the link at least once in every comment.

oy vey

see
Have some fun or kys. I don't care which you choose.

are you the guy who said everyone is a shill including naruto user who is an english teacher?

No one uses that board. It's not fun to talk to your self. I like this board.

this. we know aids bjorn showed up in both places and is antifa. and this stream has been a huge source for leftist dox. we took over shia the kike's pet project for leftists to have a safe space to social signal, and we've more or less assumed control of the entire thing.

you don't need to look a certain way. this guy gets it

The only problem with the Hitler Youth is that it's the go-to hairstyle for "redpilled", self-absorbed and auto-fellating manlets.

k, Done.

Milk, please back up from the mic.

This is the real Milkman.

honestly… if you wanted to move people there you should just create a new thread and link it there at the end of this one. people would just click on it without even knowing they are gone

if you could get a mod to also stickly lock a thread that says click here for HWNDU that would work also… but not sure we even have mods

Milkvarg with the diet-pills

Only one disingenuous response to my point, the board would obviously fill up if you cancerous faggots would use it. Wjat do you think you are achieving by spamming the board with cancerous diversions? What am I shilling against?

NO FUN ALLOWED
COME POST WITH ME ABOUT HOW CUCKED INSERT COUNTRY IS
WHY IS MY SHIT THREAD NOT GETTING BUMPED

thanks

The sunn o))) episode

So you want us all to literally leave any discussion on pol, why do you think that none of us are actually posting outside of these threads? How at all is this stream cancerous? There is nothing to slide from. TRUMP IS FUCKING PRESIDENT, that means we generally don't have to worry too much and that anything he does will MAGA. If you have an issue go to polmeta because the mods have tried to give us a cyclic thread, it didn't fucking work. The mods could easily ban the threads. The anons won't be able to communicate with us on hwndu because that is a piece of shit board with none of the culture that is already established.

I counted 40 anchors. If a thread is below those, then it's not relevant anymore. Sorry, but you haven't made a decent argument yet.

I don't mean to interrupt the arguments, but this is the first time I've checked the stream since the very beginning of Holla Forums-lite occupation of the stream and that's when they were still chanting the slogan over them. I have two points: 1. These guys are fucking retarded. 2. I have laughed and am sorry I haven't checked in on this distraction more often.

HE SAID THE QUOTE AGAIN

HE SAID IT AGAIN. added "because I can read memes"

Okay, that was actually pretty funny.

screen cap of just milk vargs hair blowing in the wind in frond of plaidbro

I disagree. There is very staunch opposition to Trump and keeping abreast with everything going on is a good idea. I think what they are saying is that there are at least 5 to 6 threads on the catalog before they fall off and it can clutter it up. Lets also be honest… since HWNDU started there are some of us at least who havent been paying attention to the catalog and/or even noticed Trump was in office or have seen Trump even sitting down in the White House. or maybe that's just me.

this is some premium avant-garde shit right here

It's a pleb filter episode

Fuck this shit, waiting for Saturday night.

lad

I don't care where it moves too, I'm just sick of seeing it, it's pure cancer. Evalion was a banned topic for "e-celeb cancer" but this is fine? This is e-celeb cancer on steroids.

I'm not even sure that it would. I'm starting to think this is intentional sliding, just look at how fast these threads are moving compared to the rest of the board. Even if it's unintentional it still has the same effect.

These are the kind of people that this general has brought to the board. "There is nothing to slide from." Lol.

have you seen the velocity of these threads compared to all others? Perhaps the added traffic and interest is good for the site administrators. They don't want to fuck it up by messing with stickies or moving it to a containment board

The funny thing about his sagebomb is…

t.Honeyboy

Love the irony. These people don't even want to debate the issue or bring it up with the mods, they just want to be hypocritical and say lol as their final statement.

must of been milkvarg and water dude cucking those "muh reddit" and fashy dyke haircut fags over the night.

This tactic seems familiar. The point still stands, these threads are pure cancer and there is absolutely no reason why they shouldn't be posted on their dedicated board.

>>>/hwndu/

That added traffic would still be there if they were using their own board. Ignore that point as much as you want, it doesn't make it false.

>>>/hwndu/

but srsly, this is just irl-shitposting atm

this is art, show some respect

pretty funny that trs now wants this general gone after their minions got btfo

art is for gays

I've never seen such high energy for so long

its pretty funny though

If only Paper was there. He'd get his ass torn open.

SOROS BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS!

also like what do you want/expect from this stream? This is entertaining and doesnt bother me at all. Not sure why some people here gettin like pissed/annoyed at this

They're so tired, I hope they don't get sick from lack of sleep and the cold

Milkvarg is the man

im not ignoring that point, i'm saying interest could go down if they do that, then they lose.

Same thing is happening in cuckchan. Like 2 o 3 fags sperging out about the threads.

rubbing some of the oldfag natives the wrong way.
I get it
but fuck off niggers, you don't own this shit

it reminds me of MTV in the 90's, milkman is cornholio

eh, not pissed and guess we had worse.

and its over

my point is, what would you want at 5 am?

John playing /comfy/ shadaly

That shit was different
Off the wall and completely original
I enjoyed it

Ok. I think I've made my point anyway. These threads are a cancerous diversion and you should be using your own board, I've not had a single actual reply (except yours) to these points and I think that says a lot about the kind of people browsing these threads. The speed that they are moving at is also pretty suspicious.

Best case scenario is that cancerous newfags are unintentionally sliding the board.

I've read all your comments
I understand where you are coming from
but these threads are helping in their own way
I barely watch this shit and have read more, not posting, of pol on this board

Someone briefly fill me in on what happened between now and Malcolm /x/'s appearance/Stolen Valor being there brainwashing the little girl/whatever.

Jewfro and Plaid showed up, I take it??? Who else showed up? Any major happenings that I missed? Did Stolen Valor just fuck off or did he get into conflict with any of /ourguys/?

I know I am going to get shit for saying this, but if your fucking countries do not weaponize your kids autism your are fucked.

They weaponize themselves. Elliot Rodgers A real human bean.

I don't really come into these threads much but I don't mind if they are on this board instead of their own. The rate of new thread creation is a bit crazy though, I'm sure it's causing threads to fall off the board faster than what we are normally used to.

The only thing I care about is making sure the threads are organized. Don't make Thread #164, #164, #166, then #165, then skip to the "real thread" #167. For example.

Blame autism.

St.Elliot's Day when?

to those who are reading this thread trying to catch up, there were trs aka alt-righters on the stream and they got shitposted hard by milkman and the plaidman crew.

youcis was there, you know the pitachio girl who was with richard spencer and if you want to know. eyelashfag was there. yup he subverted so easily to their group of friends by saying fuck kikes and stuff like that.

so if you see anyone complaining about hwndu threads, its them.
and if you unironically think this is cancer, dont worry. the threads wont last for another 2 weeks unless something big happens.

Checked
Like The Don coming by and saying
I will not divide you!

Care to back that claim up?
inb4 you can't.

someone found out the guy
alt right shill

I don't really think that was eyelash guy

im pretty sure it was, you can go back and see it. he was in the both group of friends

His "friends" named him on their way out.

BIRTHRIGHT: DESTROYED

Prince Harry is spotted holding hands with his girlfriend Meghan Markle as friends of the couple say she has 'virtually moved in'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4189660/Prince-Harry-spotted-holding-hands-girlfriend.html

As soon as Lizzie dies, the odds on them shutting it down are astronomical if they stick to blood lineage tbh.

The guy in the right beanie, kek. Glad he's making another appearance.

more like Genghis Kang

wrong thread tbh kek

Jewscarf is way out of his league.

*red

I went back and he called alex jones a fag for not calling out the jews and he just doesn't act like eyelash fag.

Smithfield Foods was sold to a Chinese company in 2013? What does that mean?

Disgusting.
DAILY REMINDER ANIME IS MADE FOR THE WHITE MAN

Where's Jewfro? He didn't come back?

He's sitting down with blart's blanket.

Milk pulling an all nighter

so blurry…

When you sell one of your nation's biggest manufacturers to another country, you're making a pretty big mistake.

What time is it in Tel Aviv Chaim?

Someone on halfchan was just saying that girl Aurora appeared off camera earlier today talking about Holla Forums. Lol is this true? I tried to look in the video archive and it appears the footage has been deleted. What did she say bros? I need detail.

t.chimpire kike

tvbro and milkvarg have a good affinity with each other.

She mentioned that she's now reading Holla Forums is all. So far no notable redpill antics, but, she's getting closer.

REMINDER: AURORA IS UNDERAGE. DO NOT SEXUALIZE AURORA.

down with the vegan agenda, brothers

She cannot go on the camera anymore, or her parents will take her phone away.

She was getting red pilled by someone and was having a good time.

Paper was trying to get her to ignore the funniness and waifuks asking her to do a dubs/trips pose.

(sung with falsetto)

Just kill yourself already, you retard goon.

How she browsed these crazy boards to find out about shit when she was doxed and pestered, and how she was their threadfu/weifu/etc. and how she would get her phone taken away if she showed her face on stream again on account of being like 15 years old. 90s Kid also was dropping redpills on trannies and brought up the chromosome thing and she was like "Well yeah that's just science!"

She left a little bit after.

So, is it confirmed now that they cut the files in the archive?

quick run down

H-How does he do it?

Anything good happened in the past 8 hours?

SV commited sucide yet?

What was that thing about "being number one" in thread 161?

KEK, TELL US WHERE SHOULD WE EMIGRATE

jackiechan

This is some quality Holla Forumstv right here. Plaidman a beast.

i guess youy can migrate to plaidchan

There's always endchan.

how does he dew it?

Plaidman is so fucking unhinged lol.

It's just ART.

D-D-D-DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

It must come natural with wearing sunglasses and having long hair.

Good to hear that she's heading in somewhat in the right direction. I wanna know what she said exactly what she said though. They're censoring the stream like crazy. Uggh hopefully someone capped the video

truly a safe haven from normal

Best reality show of all time. Is there anyone that actually disagrees?

Jesus forgive me for i have sinned
I masturbated i am sorry won't do it again

DO YOU WANT THE WHITE RACE TO DIE?!

Where can i watch that?

no and i feel bad that i did it

Autism is truly a powerful weapon.

You're absolved, drink two jugs of milk hatefully.

STOP MASTURBATING

She's underage? Damn. She looks 26.

lol, no.

People could learn a thing or two from Mark, Naruto and Plaidman.

I accept my punishment. I go buy them.
Wouldn't i puke if i drank that much though?

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE AGENCY LISTS ME, MY MEN, JACKIE HERE AND ONLY THOSE WHO STOPPED MASTURBATING

She looked like it to me. Her facial expressions make sense now.

Not waifufagging, but I'll miss her.

What was SIEGHEILMAN saying to her?

my fucking sides, brilliant

He was arguing about that muslim ban and they were getting triggered as usual.

That's the point you need to clean your insides from the demons of vegan-agenda.

And there the late late show ends. Is Paper still doing the early morning show?

Either way, comparing the current numbers and the numbers this time yesterday, we're roughly at the same level of viewership. Stopped falling, seems like we're on a general plateau I wonder what the demographics consist of anymore.

cancercult.club
Should i click on it?

It's just a chan.

make sure you're behind 7 proxies and norton 360 first

Tried clicking on it and the site won't load.

It was the vegan-agenda ?

Don't include the https.

She was trying to apologize for aids Bjorn for getting in anons face.

That was some other chick later on.

Cant believe I'm actually writing this, but aids Bjorn got triggered at an MDE sign.

They want you to be weak willed and malnourished. Don't give in brother.

Can't post anything on that shitty site

Bjorn gave an interview at the NYU protest saying the likes of "Gavin, Spencer, Sam Hyde and Milo should be afraid to be in public".

He's legitimate Antifa and considers Sam Hyde as much an enemy as the other three figures.

Aye i shall not give in again although in some days something i awaited for long to fap to releases i am going to resist i must resist.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt

LOOKY LOOKY

we knew he was a reporter, but are we sure he is Media Matters? if he is ourguys might need a whole new strategy.

whoa

PIZZAGATE CONFIRMED

That's why he knew about John Podesta.

All he has is the same as his other cronies at the scene; When met with opposing views make funny faces and gestures at the camera and tell the camera (not the person) that people spread hate and don´t know what they are talking about, as well as OK, HOLUP, SO YOUS BE SAYING [Something the person didn´t say].

also, paper got smarter as the days went on and pretty much knows all Holla Forums's memes.

Fuck,someone post that shit in the PG thread

thats not entirely true. The first two days he was reading tweets like dindu1488 and he caught on fast. plus he learned memes really fast.

so his "paperboi" personality is fake/the one he uses to diddle kids

He often acredit his "finds" to "people told me on twitter that was racist" and then runs with it. As well as the approach to make people "tweet him questions" so he can insult people without being held accountable. HAHA PROXY YEAH.

im guessing yes. I had a feeling someone was feeding him info, probably the same group feeding shia info. David Porter is not as dumb as paperboy wants us to believe he is. I mean we all know all those guys are shills so its not far fetched to believe they have an intellegence network.

maybe, but it seemed when he was first getting texts, calls and tweets, that he employed that its racist simply because he didnt understand it. when he lost those battles he definitely changed his strategy.

Did Mike Enoch get a face transplant?

anyway, if David Porter is Media Matters… that is that company ran by that ex-right wing republican dirt bag faggot that wants revenge on right wingers, so he will stop at nothing to slander the right.

The whole discrediting thing talking to the camera is a basic media tactic but the problem is that it´s often used without a live stream. When people hear what both persons say in a discussion it´s kind of meaningless to try to alter what was said even though youtube/netflix-zombies swallow what is said straight up.

As for the feeding/info other "regulars" have been told things by the people in the museum watching the stream. It is most certainly coordinated wether or not people are being "shills".

Actualy i remember him before he started calling himself paperboi on the stream and looked like a normal nog,does anyone else remember? Can it be found in the archives?

not sure. I only remember the first time I saw him he was in his stupid outfit with a little kids cube thing he was kicking around.

I can imagine,since he only was like that once,in his first appearance.

KEKED
KEKED
KEKED

Bjorn went to hwndu to tell sam 'go home nazi' but can't even look him in the eyes.

They shifted tactics somewhat to counter accusations of shilling and so on to "YOU DO THE SAME, YOU ARE PAYED TO BE HERE HAHA THATS WHY YOU BEZ ACCUSING UZ" and "OK so you can say your twitter here but not me?" equating a mention of any social media account to ours of ours of constant plugging of accounts and hashtags.

4U

Good fucking damn.

This is why we need someone to record everything tbh

Yeah, I heard that stolen valour got triggered, but no footage.

With his earlier "performance" he might reconsider appearing on stream while on uppers.

is any guy that goes there in this thread?

haha paper yeah themusicinme.org/artist-david-porter

His daddy
archive.is/2OraQ

uncle chang called him stolen valor and he sperged out. I think it was in the last thread

Also MilkVarg is more redpilled than I thought.

Uncle 4 Chang and Chingz n Changz are two different guys. It was CnC that called out SV.

Did we know his name before?

Yeah, from a whois on his domain, attributed to his name and his lawyer moms home in Maryland.

Yeah, but there is more to dig.

niggers sometimes have functional family? wow

(some of them voted for Trump)

magazine.howard.edu/categories/howard-couples/david-and-hope-porter

His mummy
public.fotki.com/BIGBEAR1/prom–graduations/davidporter/porterfamilycelebra-47.html#media
(click next for more photos from David Porter Jr.'s graduation)

Fuck this gay earth tbh and JUST.

what's even worse, he has a respectable, wealthy family…
…and he chose to be a nigger

FOR ANY ANONS WHO WANT TO RECORD THE STREAM TO PREVENT MEMORY-HOLING

This ffmpeg command will record the stream in 10-minute segments and dump them into your C:\ drive. Change the value of -segment_time to make the segments longer/shorter:

ffmpeg -i "livestream-f.akamaihd.net/i/23093026_6897778_lsiax6u3ggnj3eixyyv_1@336543/index_2320_av-b.m3u8?sd=10&dw=100&rebase=on&hdntl=exp=1486295108~acl=/i/23093026_6897778_lsiax6u3ggnj3eixyyv_1@336543/*~data=hdntl~hmac=92fa393cf60ce5ffb488f96ac0cdfda67f4f634becd3c8fc375ae94ef68746b9" -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc -c copy -flags +global_header -f segment -segment_time 600 -segment_format_options movflags=+faststart -reset_timestamps 1 C:\hwndu%d.mp4

archive.is/vEHtI
This is his brother - he is also a Trump supporter, maybe we can get to Paper through him? Does he know what his brother has been doing?

could we tip him off with some pizza-related evidence?

what literal evidence do we have tho?

And how do we know that his family isn't in on it?

well, there's no straight-up incriminating evidence, but a lot of (((coincidences)))

Civic nationalists BTFO

lol… we need to get our guys on this ASAP. Nate and Hope Porter like/possibly voted Trump.

archive.is/pvrJ5
His daddy is a Pastor
Do I see a MAGA hat?

HEY GUY ON CAM
please clean cam

How old is Paper? This seems like something a teenager would do, he's got a nice family and he runs off to jew york making himself look like an idiot for some internet fame

>TFW a nigger has a more functional family than you do

tbqh, I don't know think he chose his lifestyle, but was probably forced into it as a plea deal after getting caught for being a degenerate pedo.

(checked)
Kek confirms

Wait paper is a Pedo?

I missed a lot of threads

possibly… there is mountains of evidence, from his photos, pictures, and yellow "chicken" necklace

oh hey look, a sand nigger.

REEEEEEEEE

I am pretty certain he is currently 27 (graduated 2007).

libtard chanting im off to sleep lads

Yes everything points to it. When you mention John Podesta, pizzagate etc you'll see how nervous he gets. Especially when the cops show up he gets fucking nervous

Christ, you would think with a relatively normal family as that he would come out all right, what the fuck is wrong with this guy?

an attempt was made

cool how none of the siblings look alike
wonder what his father's job is

Are you blind?

other than the obvious, it's obvious the rest of his family aren't your average porch monkeys, what the hell happened with him?

Can't un-hear evil nazi virus

Did anyone record and webm when they confronted him about pedophila and his cat photo

I think people did. If so it's on jewtube.

Wew lad. Thought there was something wrong when he didn't chimp out at the mention of wacism. Also, what kind of faggot ass nigger gets away with being dressed like that in the hood?

yeah Jackie brought it up, but then he lied about it being his ex-girlfriends tumblr. when we pressed jackie to show the photo of himself where he tags #me to tie him to it, some reason Jackie bitched out. Wish someone else was on here at that time to press it, because we had the satan child fucking picture to burn him down with it as well.

Can I have a quick rundown about what happened last night? Did Alex Jones showed up?

He is a pastor and owns Excel Church in Maryland.

It's too retro for them?

Just want to say Aurora is a goddess. Leave her the fuck alone Holla Forums. I want to put my dick in her mouth so bad!

He's from DC and doesn't live in the fucking hood. Idiot.

btw is 90s Kid Dean Cain's son? he showed up when Dean Cain did and looks pretty much like him.

No, it's too faggy. No way niggers would let that slide.

He was there a day or two before Dean Cain.

Just woke up

Here's the thing

Also did Holla Forums half-dox 90s kid for some reason?

Because in another thread I saw a picture posted without context of some kid holding a gun at the camera and he had that same handsome-but-vaguely-downy 90s Matt Damon face as 90s Kid.

antifa was trying to dox him last I heard

some of our guys should go there sporting signs with an archive link of everything (which we need to round up first) collected on paper so far and titled "truth about paperboy"

Those retards don't know how to dox. They call googling and finding public information doxing.

what's the story that he didn't even cry when his dad?

that fuck is that post lol

i heard a story on halfchan that he didn't even cry when his dad died

Thats it bro.thats the idea cause ppl think that he's just a protestor and this guy have worked with NBC,CNBC.All these ppl that think he's their leader are being used for some channel purposes at this moment

should kekism be called hwnduism?

Isn't that the way it always is though? A good well-to-do family raises a kid with all the necessities and a bit of excess, and they turn out to be cultureless, dependent, whiny, Leftist trash. If I have a kid, that kid isn't getting fucking pampered. This notion of "my kids should have more than I did" is what turns so many of these kids into far removed trash. No grasp on reality because mommy and daddy spend their entire childhoods hiding them from it.

WEEEW

Doxing deep,

?

And here's where we see his decline into generic nig-thuggery, look at his outfight compared to the rest of his family

Looks like most of yesterday's clips got shoah'd, keep on recording boys.

Into Paper.

JUST
managed to stop myself, fuck…

noice

archive.is/X5aPQ
His parents company, his brother also works there.
Some company for finding staff for medical centres.

DIDN'T WE REDPILL HER?

Starting too.

too bad her parents banned her from being on the camera

the process has started

Someone offered her redpills, but I don't think she took them.

The heavy use of makeup makes her look older.
But the amateurish way she applied the makeup makes her look younger.

Its all very cute.

Yesterday she said she had read threads for hours and didn't want to come on stream anymore. But she seemed very flattered by being waifud

So has Cold Khaled faded into obscurity? Has he been back?

Instant attentionwhore just forget her

Every pill counts

Hm. Well I did heard she was fine with an age limit on muh genderbender pills. She'll get redpilled as long as she keeps lurking.

She won't be redpilled. She's surrounded by these Leftist freaks on a daily basis, and they reinforce their positions and attack those who dissent. She won't dare be different. She probably won't even want to be different. She's just a dumb girl who will aim for maximum group appeal by adopting all of her friend's most ardent opinions.

She was defending trannies so no

Arent we all?

The red pill for women is a dick. They adopt whatever the most dominant male in their life believes.

She's too young to be redpilled, look at the stream the only really redpilled people were adults the young ones were embarassing.

The most "dominant" guys in her life are faggots like Paper.

The red pill will stay with her until she is ready to accept it.

She will always wonder why her friends passionately and vocally believe things that can be dis-proven with simple logic until one day she will become 'woke'. I just cringed while typing that word

She's 16 isnt she? That's old enough for the redpills.

i'll redpill her with my dick

That depends.

Some people go out in the real world at 16 and see things for what they really are.
Others they can stay in their education bubble until their mid twenties.

Maybe, but I doubt it. If it were a guy, especially a white guy, I'd agree, but this is a fucking white woman. They're not known for being redpilled. White women are the ultimate herd animal.

Go away nigger

Yeah, but if you make her aware of a little bit she'll start to see problems herself, then something will start rolling in her brain.
Her lurking is a good start, because she isnt forced.

She has 17 for the red pill.

It's like watching someone getting detoxed. Should make a before/after when this is all done and dusted

We cannot fail these child as many other children that have been failed before us.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

True but her horizons will be broadened and her social groups will change when she gets out of school.

Everyone gets more right wing as they get older. I think the red pills help speed up the process. Particularly the part when you relize most things you are taught in school about society are wrong.

They keep deleting and removing recordings on the official HWNDU site, so annoying

Aurorafags are almost as bad as Rosefags tbqh

Literally nobody. He´s not from "da hood" and is a walking minstrel show aimed at "wypipo folks", aiming to be "fun and non-threatening" to young caucasians. "Da hood" would chew him up.

PRAISE KEK!

Well remember, she'll being going in (((University))) soon. The foundation is laid for her to become an all out feminist Commie shill.

This is the fate of worthless genetic stock.

No one will ever be as bad as those kike lovers.

Is she doing engineering or gender studies?

I think its very easy to predict her future based on that.

Isn´t Aurora from the UK? I thought she told us early on about her daddy being in britain and so on. Daddy issues + US contemporary culture = ???

I don't know. I'm just assuming, based on age, and her Leftie leanings (choosing career and debt slavery over family), that she'll be going to college soon. She might not, but she probably will. Lefties love their feigned social status garnered from taking upon themselves massive amounts of debt to purchase a piece of paper that won't assist them in getting a job in this over-saturated market.

So in subverting a liberal models instagram live feed at the moment
@joshdeanoffical

It feels weird seeing him dressed like a normal person.

You can put clothes on a dog and the dog will be dressed as as person, you know.

it seems he was in a good family, what happened? What turned him into this?

Is Shia back or the fag is still missing?

Being a nig?

word is today is the day shias restricting order "ends"
whether he shows up, however, no one knows

hip hop

Probably being blackmailed by hillshills for being a pedo and they are holding it over his head. He is fake as shit.

What you mean his farther is a preacher. He was brain washed from childhood on.

He just seems to have taken on a hip hop persona. Atleast hes not a gangster rapper.

If he were gangster rapper I at least would have some respect from him but no he chose to be a hippie rapper, or what ever he's supposed to be.

@joshdeanoffical

Let's hope.The project will probably die too fast if the hobo doesn't start again going there, and this shit is too far interesting to let it die.

@joshdeanoffical

someone found Aurora's YT channel, didn't give link though

Leftism destroys women.

Can someone chuck me a link to the webpage which displays the viewer numbers of the stream

hwndu.info

Whoever found it, post the fucking link. I want to jerk off to her…

DON'T
O
N'
T

I'll look through cuckchan to try and find it, do we have her full name yet?

STOP

It was deleted:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj1IXczvmdKYWyIvmwKMLtg

serves her right desu
also, "bee" in id

More for you degenerate:

youtu.be/fPg4hbk8RJ8

I see the camera barely survived the autism crew last night.
It's covered in god knows what.

I want to put my red pill deep inside of Aurora

she is in some videos on her friends channel /channel/UCi1ps_zoFDcSwXuWVpI7_QQ

Hot fucking damn.

what is this normie woman doing?

While I have only disdain for you plebs fawning over her it does have good effects. Normies get scared away from being on cam, cementing it as our clay.

Just woke up from a dream where I flew to NYC and Jackie & Jesus took me to some chocolate cafe.

see i bet shes funner to hang out with than besides jackie and jesus fuck eachother behind close doors

This. It's also good to teach normies the evils of social media.

She looks like she has a really feminine dick.

Checks out.

ok mr illuminati
why can't you look yourself in the mirrior and realize that none of it is yours.
Your not "IN" on some scheme, rather being FOOLED yourself!

ScarfJew is to blame for this. I hope he threw up his organs this morning.

Why has no one moved the famous time square card stand to HWNDU yet?
Also have some OC.

did stolen valour get laided off from his shilling or is he on the night shift now

he's probably getting buttfucked by shia right now

AKA The Magic Music Man

He's crashing done thanks to the coke

I'll do it, I'll be there in 20 minutes.

haha paper yeeeaahahhhhh

Here we go

Shit, papernigger is here.

well at least he cleaned it up a bit
just a little

hahaha, paper's hippie clothes are at least good enough to clean the cam.

I wasn't following this shit for days. What happened to Shill LeBeef?

What?? No one has gassed the pedo nigger yet? Do we have any guys there ?

Oh man, I remained until morning for yet another day. I barely slept too. I am not sure I will be able to survive today. Will probably miss the return of Jesus. Is there someone making up to date videos?

He got murdered on cam.

Good riddance.

ok prince

Someone should start talking to him using his real name and flash his Linkedin and shit in front of the camera, to definitively prove he's a shill.

someone should confront him with all the stuff about him on this thread

He's a pedophile. Shoot him in the face twice

blah blah blah
cause…
He will not divide us

:-DDDD

So hes part of this Music In Me foundation, or was.
About 40sec in.

AHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP

This shit makes my guts hurt for some reason.

Fuck you nigga, I have responsibilities.

Someone tell him to at least clean the fucking camera. He has the fur.

Sick man. He's a pedophile. Rolling for paper being the first of many publicly executed

Massacare when

not much use cleaning it without a liquid

Viewercount is really low. If shia doesnt come back this thing is dead

Push all the normie paperboiee stuff to twitter so his "fanbase" leaves him ;_; His normal persona won´t be able to get away with his shit.

LOW viewer count. If shia doesnt come back this thing is dead af

Jackie4chan was there yesterday
anyone has that screencap of bane at HWNDU

This
Fuck up his personalities so we get a mental breakdown live

someone should to a shoutout to Aurora get her to party with us

this, and find his real social media. Not the paperboy persona shit

Especially the part where he's a paid DNC shill.

just sand alpha jesus to dance to shadilay and the believer of the cult of kek(pbuh) shall comeback

under 2k last time i checked

I wish mustachio would come back ;_; He was best triggerman

hwndu.info/

mustachio got his own series which got cancelled immediately

HAHA PAPER YEAAAH

Paper nigger is wearing a yellow butt bead necklace that looks similar to that "chickelover" jimmycomet pic. end him now Kek

we need redpillken

Shoutout to Paper boys roomate, shame Paper didn't end up getting smashed in the face.

Sick fuck keeps posting pizza emojis. He even says:
why do they talk about pizza as if they are not talking about pizza?

Rentboy Prince of the Suburbs confirmed

What was his periscope by the way? they were entertaining

Gotta love gondola. Best HWNDU version

I've always wanted to see an usurah dance. Shit look at all the kids with recessive genes. :)

You know the answer already. He deserves to be shot

why does Paper constantly lie?

Mustachio is handsomer than 90s Kid. Had that nice hipster hair. I was very jealous.

He's a nigger.

i'd like to give a shout out to my dead wife!

DUB DUBS OF TRUTH
he's a fed

Most of the watchers are Holla Forumsacks

Also he was not afraid of a fight. Hes the only of ourguys that went in deep and was surrounded by 10+ lefties. He would be great for confronting paper about his DNC connection

Also pics related again

I don't know about fed, but I think he's connected to pizzagate enough to have some government ties.

99% at this point . See the speed of our and cuckchans threads

He's not a fed, he's a DNC operative. Similar structure, but privately employed, not publicly.

Why do you faggots fall for this typical attention whoring?

Minister of Birds

I posted the Linkedin page and the other info pic and my twitter account got locked withing 10 seconds and the posts disappeared..

Crowders podcast is now live
youtube.com/watch?v=StkwfEUhZ1s

They didnt cut our ourguys

It's always a paperpedo episode.

if paper isn't lying, I hope whoever did that suffers consequences

I imagine this was last year.

Bible lessons from a fucking moron. HAHA PAPER YEAH

HAHA PAPER YEAHH

JESUS RETURNS TONIGHT

His gameboy/pedo beads remind me of chris chan,was he a mkultra victim too?
Coincidence?
Kill me fam

Papers birthday is January 8th.

wtf jesus is a fed
are you a fed too?

4x HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Ok quota met for this half hour - lmao

Got to love how smug tan-chan is

she got blacked

How to unblack her?

just like in the (((ancient prophecies)))

Why do you all cuck out for shitskins?

These threads are a disgrace.

THE PROPHECY

What year was he born btw, do you know?

jihad-chan

(((BECAUSE DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGHT)))

Did Paper just put a curse on the viewers?

You're not wrong and you fucking know it. This niggers' programming is starting to show. He wore a fucking monarch shawl a couple of days ago. Pizza everywhere. Chuckee cheeese and shit. Kek end this fucker now

Topkek this nigger thinks swearing is voodoo shit

There is niggers and shitskins on cuckchan and most "anons" who go there are from cuckchan

Figures

So why the fuck are you faggots making memes and spending so much time on these subhumans?

anyone got a download for the entire milkvarg + plaidman + jewfro last night?

we just want paper to admit that he isn't gay and likes women.

Can someone go tell this new age faggot to fuck off

I can get on board with this

I think a literal massacare is going to happen now tbh.
Btw this nigger is trying to do a doubleheart symbol on his head

They seem bored and just anyone will do for entertainment purposes.

A FUCKING LEAF

holy shit paper is stupider than I first thought

These faggots really don't understand the difference between legal immigrants and illigals

this is getting sad

Uhmm…

Becaase there are a few gems out there like jesus and jackie

papernomics, more ppl means more jobs

All problems solved, ah ah paper yeah

crumple down negronomics, yeahhhhhh

What did he mean by this?

Those chicks just said - "Look at that cultist with the paint on his head" HAHAHA

HAHA PAPER YEAH
praise kek

Pedo alert

DO NOT WAIFU THE LIBERALS

LYNCHING PEDOS

MANLET DEBATE IS ON THE SCENE

????????????????

lynching mob arrived

checked and keked

Is this some kind of joke

IDC I WILL TOTALLY STALK AND CREEP THIS GIRL OUT.
FUCK YOU

degenerate

your waifu is a shit

STOP

Dont forget to share pics :^)

holy shit

Paperboy doesn't want to pat the dog.

Subtle CIA?

Transcript:

Ya know about spacebasing?

Spacebasing?

Is that when you take a lobster by the balls, and you shove him in a grinder for the vegan agenda?
Cause that's what you sick fucks are doin' when you're looking at my daughter, I don't want you to look at my daughter, I want you to go argghhgghhhg, and I want you to put the white milk inside my daughter, cause I want you to think about it, I want you to think about the agenda.
Oooh, and now you're putting your seed inside my daughter, inside her uterin walls, and you're scrapin the uterin walls, you're goin, oh Donald J. Trump, scrape the uterin walls, we need to pay the taxpayer money, well the broken window falacy, I mean read basty on him and you gotta read hike
I mean you gotta read the Austrian economics in this thing man, you can't repair the uterin walls with your rapist seed, I mean if you put the rapist's seed inside of the uterin walls, all you're gonna get is a demonic demon child, who starts saying shit like
"The Jews Did 9/11" and we all know it was Saudi Arabia, we all know it was Saudi Arabia, and our own government. I mean, if Donald Trump is the be all and end all of facism, that would actually be a good thing!
But it's not! And that's the misguided part of this protest you see?
Donald Trump is just a little man, a good man maybe, a bad man, perhaps, but ya see, but ya see, it's ya local government, it's how you treat your fellow crustasian, Ya see?
And how you rememba the topic, the communicate and ya promote innovative culture, go to ya local independent art shop, ya game shop, ya hobby shop, come on man, down with the vegan agenda. Down with the vegan agenda, down with the vegan agenda, yo, say down with the vegan agenda.

sargon cucks again

mfw interdimensional-pedo-ai-pill hits hard

Get that manlet to debate somebody, anybody there.
Get him to debate paper.
He'll blow anyone the fuck out.

ITS HAPPENING

Low-tier idiots can't even tell a Jewish nose from an Italian one. That woman is as close to a based white goddess as you're gonna find in NYC, but as usual, fat faggots are comfy with the sausage party.

You are a disgusting nazi, as he says.

He's already tearing paper to shreds. Kek guide him.

Lolipop Guild doing Kek's work.

SHUT UP AND LET HIM FUCKING TALK YOU FAT FUCKING RETARD

HE MAY BE A MIDGET BUT YOU'RE THE AUTISTIC MENTAL MIDGET HERE

Someone should cruise by and yell "PAPER'S A NIGGER"

About fucking time

didn't do it when milkvarg with leaf or redpill ken with bogdanoffanon each tore you a new one

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT SNOUT

that nose

Divide the paper pedo down the middle with a nightmare sword. ALSO to minianon I want to gas all POC all lefties and def all jews. Gas em all

She actually looks a lot like a girl I went to school with.

Greeks are a plague.

mmmh

This nigger has been in too many pizzaparties in europe,he thinks "hate speech" works in in trump's america

juden Ungeziefer

WAIT WAS HE SPOUTING NO HARM TO ANIMALS AND IS WEARING A FUR JACKET…JUST SAYIN

Jawohl, Kamerad.

Now that's a Jew… Rose is a white goddess.

NOT TO MENTION THE HAT - WTF HYPOCRYTE

Did I miss some dox?

Does rose live in 1930?

So three days ago paper was talking shit about /ourguys/ only coming out at night, now he looks really uncomfortable that they've started showing up during the day too.

post more rose-chan

someone put this on cuckchan. either she is an attention whore or someone doxxed her and is leaking pictures one at a time.

You realize such things exist made by artificial fur and stuff?

She clearly wants to

Oh im sure it is fake - but not the point - ya dig

Women who go for the 30s and 40s aesthetic are pure wife material.

Meant for

Somebody print that and ask him to sign it.

Did anything happen after the reset this morning? It appears the archive was shoa'd.

Anyone that takes such a picture of themselves is an attention whore.

How he is being a hypocrite if it is artificial and nothing was harmed to be made? Come on, don't be reaching, especially when there is so much to get him for.

(checked)

S-stupid sexy jesus

You should write a book, the world needs your wisdom.

Rose's nose isn't the fucking problem, she has a face like Moonman.

/ourguys/ crashing that party

she comes, says peace one love, kindness evokes kindness, gets along with /ourguys/ easily. you call her a kike. who is jewing who?

Good goy

OY VEY

Pure coincidence these (((people))) come at the same time goyim

This

RAUS

SHADILAY PRAISE KEK

Holy fucking shit how much money do you think Niggerboi has earned?

Time for the pedo to pay reparations

i-im sorry jesus but she is so qt

Paperpedo is a socialist shill.

Fucking pathetic virgins. All of you.

She too old for child bearing. Go find someone younger, degenerate.

These faggots are trying to dialogue with that filthy commie nigger

Keltische Huren gehören in den Ofen.

AHAAH PAPERS MOM VOTED FOR TRUMP

stop masturbating

at least discordfags can discuss with those bluepilled cucks so we can shitpost in peace

Most of his family did.

that nose.

He comes from a pretty good family as far as I remember

Wat the fug

Yes a rich family.

Really makes you think

She looks like the fucking Joker when she smiles. She's so fucking Jewish looking and yet these faggots practically worship her. Hell, they're probably kikes themselves. We all know they're among us on here.

yo what happened?

why is it walled again? where's jesus?