The Godfather Part III has a negative connotation

I'm going to cum down your throat and there's nothing you can do about it.

It has our girl Sofia so it's definitely kino

Go on…

Her shitty performance single handedly ruined the movie you knob.

I'm gonna pump so much cum in your mouth you're gonna be thanking me for making you dinner.

I'm going to swallow even drop of sperm you forcefully feed me. I don't even care if your beautiful cock is unwashed, I want to milk your balls dry with my mouth. Use me as your filthy cum dump~ I want to gag on your meat popsicle. I want your baby batter to erupt into my throat. Give it to me already!

It's cute you think I'm going to give it to you that easily
You're gonna have to dress up in a pretty pink skirt and beg like the slut you are first

>immediately
impressed.jpg

GAYS BEGONE
Anyway, the reason as to why III gets shit on so much is down to 3 different things
Add to this how people love to shit on a belated sequel regardless of its actual quality (Alien Cubed, Psycho II/III, Hannibal & Red Dragon, Die Hard 4.0 minus the Superjohn scenes), and you've got no chance in hell of making it look good in retrospective. Otherwise, this film was easily one of the best of 1990, beaten only by GoodFellas, and one of the best 90s Hollywood productions.

Godfather Part III is the reason that people realised they were bullshit

That's a meme and a lie just like everyone else who calls actresses shit that aren't jlaw and you know it.

She was objectively awful in that movie user. It set hollywood nepotism back decades and you know it. The only thing I'll concede is that Coppola being a greedy jew and writing out Robert Duvall was also partly responsible for its mediocrity.

To be fair, Winona Ryder was supposed to be in place of Sofia, but she cancelled so Coppola just put Sofia in instead.

Coppola wanted someone who felt detached and didnt want them to be acting tbh
Thats why the last scene works well it feels like its his actual daughter

The movie was just unnecessary tbh. It was the Force Awakens of it's day.

This is the opposite of the truth

It's one of the most reviled endings in film history, specifically because nobody believed her in the role as his daughter

I laugh out loud when I hear her say, “Dad?” and then thud on the ground. Then the melodrama on the stairs just makes it that much more of a trainwreck.

Sofia is our girl. What about that do you not understand?

My theory: this board is 99% homos who suck at larping as straight.

A-absolute twaddle!

Delet this, pls

Do you want the second pic? Is that enough ass and tits?

If I had the choice between one vaguely female stickfigure and two stacked negresses, I’d go for the stickfigure every time fam.

THIS IS NOW AN OILDRILLING THREAD

That's correct!

Cute little girl in the 4th pic.

Would rather wrap it in foil and drill the oil than penetrate that withered dago.

Tucker was good enough

Contrary: Robert Duvall refused to be in the movie - it was supposed to be about the war between Tom and Michael.

bump