Trump Rolls Back Dodd-Frank Act

TRUMP DEREGULATES (((BANKS)))
Cucks Himself

archive.is/32HTR

Jewish 4d Chess

Ya been took! Ya been hoodwinked! Bamboozled! Led astray!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rvZQs
archive.is/HH4lg
archive.is/jIHq
archive.is/LXcHw
archive.is/eygSe
archive.is/ficOz
archive.is/h7sMi

archive.is/hEurd
archive.is/PewMH
archive.is/wodWS
archive.is/lYdeB
archive.is/prEOu
archive.is/rOGCD
archive.is/NCequ
archive.is/cr5RA
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.fo/yqFk4
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/G1DH1
archive.is/TElEw
archive.is/ngpwt
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/03/presidential-executive-order-core-principles-regulating-united-states
alternet.org/right-wing/jared-kushner-fcking-furious-about-reduced-role-report
archive.is/bJHFd
archive.is/ZRYiC
archive.is/I2LUU
archive.is/yu7nh
archive.is/umeNB
archive.is/e4PSp
archive.is/EtYXC
archive.fo/L2VVW
archive.is/b8zcR
archive.is/6BEMG
archive.is/mt0PU
archive.is/LFs1o
archive.is/kpIof
archive.is/TqByk
archive.is/ZZiGQ
archive.is/ygEf6
archive.is/q0yll
archive.is/xSGB2
archive.is/Pp7yO
archive.is/kSinO
archive.is/ta2je
archive.is/GYBFP
archive.is/uu1O0
archive.is/vVjhQ
archive.is/37Ltj
archive.is/MHflS
archive.is/JFGSf
archive.is/ZSay6
archive.is/T6gRv
archive.is/5yrXE
archive.is/EwAl7
archive.is/ZTV2c
archive.is/0Dld2
archive.is/WDtcu
archive.is/5ZEEb
archive.is/QGecG
archive.is/sRgds
archive.is/ISky9
archive.is/JlTID
archive.is/bJtan
archive.is/mLxp1
archive.is/QSeWv
archive.is/ViT8y
archive.is/rQmFR
archive.is/U5cLf
archive.is/0PlXR
archive.fo/I93vt
archive.is/Qdv6g
archive.is/GBkPm
archive.fo/FNPw1
archive.is/wcoh4
archive.is/p70cp
archive.is/g79Nh
archive.is/o9V7r
archive.is/IBOaT
archive.is/Xy4GK
archive.is/4YSNG
archive.is/P0DNT
archive.is/laq6o
archive.is/So7EX
archive.is/POhIC
archive.is/KlusM
archive.is/DW2AZ
archive.is/dzMfi
archive.is/Ms0CR
archive.is/D7Ixj
archive.is/aCs9x
archive.fo/aqk4z
archive.is/0SMjF
archive.is/NK973
archive.is/kfUKh
archive.is/vjpA9
archive.is/IqNSb
archive.is/Pid43
archive.is/4uWnt
archive.is/U8KKk
archive.is/M6WYt
archive.is/Y4cEW
archive.is/qzVb0
archive.is/fluOf
archive.fo/an2QY
archive.is/XIYe7
archive.is/nt0OU
archive.is/xW918
archive.is/obwZ6
archive.is/4KQDh
archive.is/OOcow
archive.is/bUZUv
archive.is/uQ9nI
archive.is/qZepi
archive.is/rTpCm
archive.is/zuLLz
archive.is/Xkh9o
archive.is/LRqJf
archive.is/84bkq
archive.is/QWn0d
archive.is/O98pA
islamicbankingnetwork.com/classic/index.shtml
businessinsider.com/lloyd-blankfein-we-will-be-among-the-biggest-benificaries-of-financial-reform-2010-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i love yeb! now!

just hide the thread folks

Oy vey! Is it too late to vote Shillary?

Can someone explain why Dodd-Frank is bad?

Pretty much this

www .youtube.com/watch?v=1MmfCX2H7N8

But, consider bigger picture

our economic picture is basically untenable due to the falling energy-return-on-investment of the crucial oil supply (shout-out to Steve St. Angelo). At the high point of 1920s oil production the ratio was around 100-1. The shale oil “miracle” is good for about 5-1. The aggregate of all oil these days is under 30-1. Below that number, you’ve got to shed some activities in our complex economy (or they just get too expensive to support) — things like high-paying labor jobs, medical care, tourism, college, commuting, heating 2500 square foot homes…). Oddly the way it’s actually working out is that America is simply shedding its whole middle class and all its accustomed habits and luxuries. At least that’s how it adds up in effect. Naturally, that produces a lot of bad feeling.

sure thing kike, you are my greatest ally after all

Try harder, Chaim.

You guys complain Trump is an ally of Israel and now he's threatening Iran.

But then when someone posts something about him helping out the (((banks))) you guys come to his defense.

I don't understand the consistency in your guys thinking.

Wow shills out in force. Dodd-Frank is garbage legislation and has only enriched the mega banks at the detriment of small businesses and small banks.

go ahead and explain to me how repealing dodd-frank helps the (((banks))) more specifically the big kike banks like JPmorgan or goldman kikes?
go ahead, I can wait

The Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Pub.L. 111–203, H.R. 4173; commonly referred to as Dodd–Frank) was signed into federal law by President Barack Obama on July 21, 2010.[1] Passed as a response to the Great Recession, it brought the most significant changes to financial regulation in the United States since the regulatory reform that followed the Great Depression.[2][3][4][5] It made changes in the American financial regulatory environment that affect all federal financial regulatory agencies and almost every part of the nation's financial services industry.

archive.is/rvZQs

The 849-page Dodd-Frank financial reform legislation, enacted four years ago in 2010, mandated 398 new rules; just 208 of those rules, or 52 percent, have been enacted and none of them seem to be reining in excesses on Wall Street.

To understand why Dodd-Frank has been such a failure in reforming Wall Street conduct, one need only read the following sentence and think about it for a moment:

Public Law 73-66, 73d Congress, H.R. 5661: An Act to provide for the safer and more effective use of the assets of banks, to regulate interbank control, to prevent the undue diversion of funds into speculative operations [Banking Act of 1933] The above sentence refers to the 37-page legislation put in place in 1933 after Congress had thoroughly investigated the causes of the 1929-1932 stock market crash that set off the Great Depression and found the core cause to have been Wall Street investment banks having access to savers’ bank deposits to make wild speculative gambles in securities. This legislation is known today as the Glass-Steagall Act, named after Senator Carter Glass and House Rep Henry Steagall who led the effort to pass the legislation. Dodd-Frank, which was addressing the exact same type of market crash, the abuse of depositors’ funds, and the biggest economic downturn since the Great Depression, did just the opposite of the Glass-Steagall Act. It allowed the abusive Wall Street banks to hold even greater amounts of insured deposits and to become ever more creative in how they abused those deposits. archive.is/HH4lg

In the wake of the 1929 stock market crash, thousands of banks failed, public trust in the system collapsed and bank runs were common. One of the first acts of the New Deal, the Banking Act of 1933, known as the Glass-Steagall Act because it was introduced by former Treasury Secretary Sen. Carter Glass (D-VA) and Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee Rep. Henry B. Steagall (D-AL), sought to limit speculation and make banks safer repositories for public money. (See one of the few digital versions of the Glass-Steagall Act).

The law had two main provisions: It separated commercial banks from investment banks in order to protect people’s bank accounts from risky investments, and it created the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), which insures bank deposits with “the full faith and credit of the United States Government.” archive.is/jIHq

They can't. It has only enriched Goldman Sachs.
http:// www.washingtonexaminer.com/dodd-frank-regulations-help-goldman-sachs-gain-market-share/article/2547784

But goy my /leftyprole/ pals told me the FDIC is good and protects the common man from porkie!

Not everyone is a shill

Explain to me what's wrong with the Dodd-Frank Act?

Seems like it's consumer protection and aimed at ending another big bailout and preventing banks from lending out loans designed to fail. See excerpt I pasted up there ^

Usury should have regulation. How can you hate Jews and support unregulated Jewish usury, please explain it for me. I'm not seeing the consistency.

THATS WHY YOU SHOULDNT BE HERE, OR WHY YOU SHOULD STFU

redundant, don't help the shill out. I already knew he wasn't going to answer correctly, and I knew the answer.
But thanks anyways

It is not bad thing by it self. It is a bad thing beacuse now banks are deregulated and Glass–Steagall is repealed

The Glass–Steagall Act describes four provisions of the U.S. Banking Act of 1933 that limited securities, activities, and affiliations within commercial banks and securities firms. archive.is/LXcHw

Do you want me to explain to you why is that a bad thing ? Or you could read provided links and try to find out by your self ?

I'm asking you to explain it, maybe instead of screeching like a retard up on your high horse you could give an explanation.

you retards are way too fucking obvious

You might as well just call us goyim.

Nigger intentions are worthless. Results are what matter. Dodd Frank has enriched the large financial institutions while squeezing out small competitors. This has created an environment where small businesses have very little access to capital because large banks don't provide them capital. That was the job of smaller banks who haven't been able to do so because of this shitty regulation.

Except that was the very intention of it. (((Dodd-Frank))) was cooked up by jews and freemasons and signed by (((Obama))) who has a jewish mother.

Kek fuck this I'm moving to nippon and becoming a hermit.

Wait, Dodd-Frank gassed the Jews? How did I miss this?

See this is the problem. OP is right. Trump is not the saviour. Anyone who thinks he is has taken the bait. However, your counter argument: hur dur you must like Hillary then is a stupid one. The truth is that neither Trump not Clinton is the answer. Neither the (((democrats))) or the (((Republicans))) are the answer. Neither is the (((independents))) like (((Gary Johnson))) and (((Jill Stein))) the answer. The answer is to stop joining and going along with all (((controlled opposition)))

Hipsters, not even once.

Wow you really convinced me CREW.

they really need to hire new people over there, and david if you are reading this, you pay these fucking idiots way too much for what little they actually do.
At least find better shills its all I ask Brock, its all I ask.

Nigger I'm in a foreign country right now.
My homeland is fucking Germany, shits bad there.
Plus going Innawoods here is illegal, I'd have a better time going home and trying to camp in the black forest.

Also I want to end up in China after the wars end. When dollar collapses nukes fly.

Dodd-Frank imposes restrictions on derivatives and calls for public exchanges where these complex financial instruments would be traded, limits debit-card fees, and attempts to put an end to “too big to fail” by imposing new regulations on banks with more than $50 billion in assets and giving the government authority to liquidate them when they run into trouble.

During the financial crisis in 2008, the root cause of the meltdown was derivatives. Specifically, CDOs, or Collateralized Debt Obligations related to mortgages and CDSs, or Credit Default Swaps. Derivatives encompass a wide range of financial products: futures contracts, interest rate swaps, options contracts, foreign exchange contracts (currencies), etc. The explosive growth in derivative contracts occurred after 1999 when the Glass-Steagall Act was repealed, which allowed banks to operate as brokerage houses. Glass-Steagall, adopted in 1933, separated brokerage houses and banks in order to ensure banks would no longer be involved in risky transactions, which was the root cause of the crash that led to the Depression. archive.is/eygSe

The global financial crisis that began in 2008 has been attributed to sub-prime mortgage lending and mortgage backed securities (MBSs), such as collateralized debt obligations (CDOs), which were revealed as toxic assets. While the root cause of the financial crisis is assumed to have been the residential real estate asset price bubble, the underlying systemic risk, and the primary reason for the “too big to fail” doctrine whereby governments were compelled to save financial institutions at any cost, lies in over the counter (OTC) derivatives. The suspension of the US Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) mark-to-market rule in 2009 preserved the value of bank balance sheets, i.e., of their mortgage portfolios, but what was of far greater importance was that it prevented triggering the conditions of thousands of OTC derivatives contracts, such as credit default swaps (CDS), that would have wiped out virtually all of the largest banking institutions in the world. archive.is/ficOz

These 7 Movies Tell The Real Story Behind the Financial Crisis archive.is/h7sMi

Is there anything more you need explaining ?

Really? You don't yet know (((who))) controls Trump yet? When you research and figure it out you will remember me.

I'll call myself the Crow Poster.

One day you will be like "oh yeah I remember the crow poster did try to warn me"

Hi there, Jew Crew. Is oven getting too hot for you yet? :^)

Changing your ID doesn't change your writing style, dipshit.
Tell David Brock I know what he did in 2013.

wtf i'm joining antifa now

real spooky, faggot.

Obama was a commie nigger but I don't think he was a friend to the Jews, look at his relationship with Israel and Bibi. He may have been doing their bidding unintentionally by shitting on white men, but aside from that he seems pretty anti-Jewish.

Can you give me an example?

What reason would Jews benefit from banking regulation?

Why is going innawoods illegal in Germany? That's where I wanted to move

His entire campaign staff was Orthodox Jewish

Who is David brock?

You are hallarious. I literally have no idea what you are talking about, but your paranoia / assumption that I am someone I'm not is clear

non of that answered my question. You copy pasted a few archives but I don't think you realize even what you posted.
What you posted is an explanation of what dodd-frank was supposed to do (implying thats ever the case for these laws)
what I asked is, how does repealing it (after it failed) help the kikes?

Intentions and results are fucking not the same thing you retard. The large financial institutions are richer and more powerful since its implementation. So you can go on and on about what it is supposed to do, but the reality is you're a retard.
Kill yourself

wew

Jesus fucking Christ. Shill confirmed, everyone can leave the thread now.

OBAMA'S MOTHER IS ANN DUNHAM A FUCKING KIKE YOU IMBICILE. YOU ARGUE THAT HE'S NOT A JEW EVERY FUCKING TIME. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND ONE DAY I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU AND KILL YOU

YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD

Don't know if it's illegal in Germany, laws there are intentionally vague, it was one of the reasons I left.
Got v& for downloading a slam bang schematic off a sketchy link on krautchan, still not sure what law I broke.
I know it's illegal in USA though, "illegal camping" laws. USA is the most restrictive country as to where you can live.

You're terrible at this. Tell David Brock he needs to hire better people. Sad!

I already fucking linked one you imbecile.

Margin Call Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2DqFRsPrns

Nothing is illegal in the USA as long as you don't get caught.
Nigger our forests are big as shit.

==CAN I JUST GET FUCKING SHILLS THAT ACTUALLY TRY AND DO THEIR JOB! IS IT SO HARD TO ASK!=
THESE FUCKING SHITTY SHILLING AGENCIES ALL THEY DO IS SEND US THEIR WORST

Either figure it out or just stop, you are embarrassing not only to this site but to shills that actually do try. You deserve to have your hands cut off for the level of retardation you attempted here.

The Big Short Trailer (2015) ‐ Paramount Pictures

youtube.com/watch?v=vgqG3ITMv1Q

In the 1990's Fannie Mae announced that it would not deal with lenders who red-lined; i.e., refused to lend to buyers who were wanting to purchase homes in poor and perhaps dangerous neighborhoods. The lenders agreed to those terms, but Fannie Mae told them that they would have to prove that they were not red-lining by issuing quotas of mortgages to ethnic minority buyers. When the lenders could not meet those quotas and still maintain their standards for lending Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac encouraged the lenders to lower those standards and they would insure or buy these subprime mortgages.

The subprime mortgages were not good investments. They were made worse by charging the subprime borrowers a higher interest rate which just increased the risk of default. For the lenders it did not matter how poor of an investment the subprime mortgages were as long as they could sell them immediately in the secondary mortgage market. The lenders got a fee for writing the mortgage and the size of the fee was substantially larger for the subprime mortgages.

Meanwhile Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac began to bundle mortgages, prime and subprime, and sell securities based upon the mortgage payments deriving from the pool of mortgages. They even created securities with a gradation of risks ranging from those with first claim to the mortgage payments to those with last claim, called toxic waste. Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and others creating mortgage-backed securities appeared to be making a profit on this process of securitization. But the subprime mortgages were actually a loss for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. They paid too much for the subprime mortgages and not enough for the default insurance they were providing. It only took ten years for the social policy imposed in the late 1990's to bankrupt the largest business in the world.

As the market for subprime mortgages and the market for securities based upon those mortgages grew there was increased an increased market for default insurance. This took the form of credit default swaps (CDS's). The CDS's were a form of derivative security.

The market for derivative securities has become very large in recent years. Worldwide these securities provided in the 1990's "insurance" on an estimated $16 trillion of financial securities. This is an enormous amount, far larger than the gross domestic product (GDP) of the United States at the time. However it pales in comparison to the level reached in the 2000's. According to the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) the notional value of the CDS's in 2007 worldwide in 2007 was $62.2 trillion. The total GDP of all the countries in the world in 2008 was about $60 trillion. The total value of household real estate in the U.S. at the time was only about $19.9 trillion. This indicates that much of the activity was not in providing insurance against risk but was sheer speculation. archive.is/hEurd

Where at? I won't lie I've only been here a year and I've been acting kinda reclusive in nevada.
That is true though, I don't know if I'm legally here even, I'm on a student visa so can I even legally rent or am I breaking the laws because dorms are nigger infested hellhole?

When did I say I knew more about politics? You argue like a leftist!

Look at your tactics:
name-calling (not an argument)
Calling me something I'm not (jew, shill, CIA, working for someone I've never heard of etc)

Try harder leftist.

When the weed has worn off try watching this video (link related)

Ha ha.

It has at least five minutes of jewish people who fund and control Trump.

No they deserve to have their dicks cut off and stuffed in their asshole, and then have their asshole sewn shut. Then we sew their mouth and eyes shut and put them in a big fucking bag with rats, lots of rats. Then we let them suffer and die.

t. chimpire kike

fuck off back to reddit or TRS

Trying to avoid nigger-dorms

Jesus fucking Christ, this is the weakest shilling I think I've ever seen.
Please just fucking kill yourself. 455 Mass Ave. needs to be condemned.

奥 ¬åµø

'Trump owes nothing to the Jewish community, he is a free agent' - Haaretz columnist
archive.is/PewMH

Jews Must Not Vote for an American Tsar
archive.is/wodWS

Bill Clinton: Jews should understand danger of Trump better than anyone
archive.is/lYdeB

Trump just gave an anti-Semitic speech ‘dripping with hatred’ — and the Internet is horrified
archive.is/prEOu

US-born Israeli MK to Trump: Enough is enough
archive.is/rOGCD

New edition of Hitler speeches book slaps Trump on cover
archive.is/NCequ

Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

USA Today: "Don’t vote for Trump. The Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. We're doing it now."
archive.fo/yqFk4

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

After Offering $100 Million, Jewish Oligarch Sheldon Adelson Gives Virtually Nothing to Trump
archive.is/G1DH1

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump
archive.is/TElEw

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

Interesting response.

Posts video exposing jews who control Trump.

Gets called a Kike.

it deregulates financial markets. (((they))) can do whatever (((they))) want (more or less). Last time when financial markets were deregulated then we had problem with CDS. There was explanation what CDS were in earlier posts.

Also the more op posts the more he looks like TRS.
Economic collapse would be shit, but is inevitable in any nation with fiat currency.

lel

You're a kike, what do you want people to call you?

prove they already couldn't
you think kikes didn't want dodd-frank?
all it did was create monopolies on banking, you can kindly end your life anytime now shill

Yeah Trump will never follow through, we're being bamboozled! Oy vey what wall, he'll never build a wall goyim.

They literally already do. Dodd Frank has not prevented them from doing whatever they want. Honestly you're linking Hollykike movies trying to defend your arguement.

CREW JEWS out at all force today

Me being a retard has nothing to do with my expertise in the topic. Acctuly retards (autistic person) were first to point this out. the big short is a movie about autistic person who made money on it

youtube.com/watch?v=vgqG3ITMv1Q

Dodd-Frank has only destroyed small banks and contributed to creating monopolies.

Ever heard of Vintage Bank faggot?

The Jews argue from both sides. The question is not which side helps the Jew, but which side helps the 14 words.

Oh I thought you meant buying land up in the woods and living off your own water and your own electricity sources

Please go back to /r/the_donald with your yelling and spamming in caps jesus christ

I was not aware Ann Dunham was a Jew. Literally first time I've ever heard of this.

You didn't reply to me nigger that was a different user

The feux-white nationalist shilling here is unreal

They started campaigning against Trump before he was even inaugurated. They've got their eyes on 2020 and they're doing whatever they can to give the (((establishment))) a chance against him.

Oh look…another butthurt Holla Forums thread

Anyone who shills against Trump PBUH is our enemy
Anyone who shills for sodomites is our enemy
Anyone who shills for shitskins to not be deported is our enemy
Anyone who shills for kikes (including Obama and the people who made the Dodd-Frank Act) is OUR ENEMY

Behead those who insult Trump PBUH, prophet of Kek and savior of humanity.

Dude. I'm not jewish.

Top Kek. I post on a thread as a white man about how Trump is controlled by jews and link a video that someone made listing all the jews that control Trump and get called a jew when I'm not.

Top Kek m8.

Checked
inb4 OP claims Hollywood is accurate.
Remember all the niggers in space, goyim? :^)

You're just assmad because literally every single person viewing this thread can tell you're a gigajew

FTFY*

So if you are with Trump you are not jewish but if you are against Trump you are jewish? Is that what you are saying?

Here's the actual story:
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/03/presidential-executive-order-core-principles-regulating-united-states
CORE PRINCIPLES FOR REGULATING THE UNITED STATES FINANCIAL SYSTEM

By the power vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Policy. It shall be the policy of my Administration to regulate the United States financial system in a manner consistent with the following principles of regulation, which shall be known as the Core Principles:

(a) empower Americans to make independent financial decisions and informed choices in the marketplace, save for retirement, and build individual wealth;

(b) prevent taxpayer-funded bailouts;

(c) foster economic growth and vibrant financial markets through more rigorous regulatory impact analysis that addresses systemic risk and market failures, such as moral hazard and information asymmetry;

(d) enable American companies to be competitive with foreign firms in domestic and foreign markets;

(e) advance American interests in international financial regulatory negotiations and meetings;

(g) restore public accountability within Federal financial regulatory agencies and rationalize the Federal financial regulatory framework.

tl;dr the banks will crash and burn soon, and Trump will throw them under the bus when they do.

do you think they holocaust ever happened?
also just say kike for me

but I am actually not jewish and really am white. Top Kek those shills have really got to you today, fam

Don't even bother kike, the entirety of Holla Forums can tell you're a rat-faced, shekel grabbing yid. I wasn't kidding around when I said you're terrible at this.

lelelelelelel

Are you saying that if I'm against you, I'm antisemitic?

Sage you inconsiderate nigger.

dude. I'm not one of those (((muh six gazillion))) I'm white.

Here have this classic webm

it was a simple question you refused to answer
did the holocaust ever happen?
and please say the word kike for me

what's your ethnicity?

Pic + timestamp to prove it. Until then, you're the kikest of kikes.

TRS didn't tell you goy? You haven't heard about based white jews? Oy vey!

I actually am white. I know you don't believe it but I am. I am not jewish. German / Irish

This is true. On the other hand question is how big will it be.

Why do you think it was repealed ?

It was a compromise. (((they))) needed a lot of money printed and (((they))) were ready for compromise.

You should watch this scene for walll street 2 to understand it more

youtube.com/watch?v=q-KD0JsX2-g

Whole movie is on this topic

no one gives a fuck, you're acting like a kike and you don't matter. you're user.

If nothing else, you're retarded and that's enough to dismiss everything else you've said.

oy vey

t. you, the jew

And you wonder why we don't take you seriously.

Dude of course it didn't happen. There was no evidence of Hitler giving any order to gas anyone. Check David Irving. No documents found in any of the captured Nazi bags from the allies to prove that there was any knowledge of gassing at all. The jews were not liked in Germany because they were controlling finance and degeneracy and ruining culture and were asked to leave. And before that they were mentioned twice in the Magna Carta

cool story comrades

profits all around goy

Serious question. Do you get fired if you say "kike"? Because you haven't posted it once. What is so scary about that simple word? KIKE!

Can someone post the pic of the angry merchant jumping up and down? I feel some OC coming on and can't find it in my folder

What's good for (((Goldman Sachs))) is good for America!

at least they renamed the upload this time. see

We have IDs here, you fucking nigger.

OP you realize unlike /leftyprole/ we have IDs right?

holy shit this is pathetic

That picture doesn't prove anything.

double post for sage

This one?

Get fired by who? Why do you want me to say kike. You don't believe me anyway. What do I owe you? Anytime I post on here with some info I get called a shill or ctr or Kike or what have you. My brother told me about this board and said it was for people who are redpilled. Not one post about Irving on here. Noone seems to know who he is and everyone just assumes because I'm not in the in-crowd of inner Holla Forums what I'm someone or something I'm not. One thing is for sure. You don't make me feel welcome and I don't trust you. This place is just as bad if not worse than kikebook

partly. But small banks were finished before this.

Hollywood is not accurate on this subject. But it ives you crash course in topic. It is complicated topic for whose understanding you need to know about finance.

You think ? What do you think it is going to happen after banks crash ?

For example, after people can not take their money from banks for 24 hours ?

i do not care if you take me seriously. I am providing information on topic. If you want to read..please do…if you do not want to read…it is your choice.

I voted for Trump, but honestly, I'm a bit disappointed with him, tbh.
:(

so how did you feel when you found out your assignment is Holla Forums, do you even get paid when you fail?

Welcome to Holla Forums motherfucker. Don't let the poz hit you where the good lord split you, Adios nigger!

stop bumping this shit, especially you tor user

ssshhhh

who is "we"

namekike, do you think this is something like forum ?

When the banks fail Trump will nationalize the banks.

I hope this is bait OP.

Of course. And, partly propaganda. In movies they did not go into real reasons for situation. But, as I have stated above…it is good starting point for research. It is pretty complicated topic. It was designed as complicated topic on purpose.

God damn, my kosher friend, you aren't even trying

That'll do. Thanks, mate.
OC incoming.

Because some of them have turned into little Trump fanboys. This always happens with big time personalities. In fact. Its called The Cult of Personality.

In fact

THREAD THEME

*don't get me wrong I still like Trump. But deregulating (((banks))) is not the right move*

We have ID's, kike.

SAGE IN EVERY FIELD

YOU ARE PROVIDING JEWLYWOOD FILMS.

All the people saging the thread and responding to fdaa4c.

those who don;t take him seriously, its obvious if you pay attention to context

Lol you guys are so mad that
didn't work

Its totally a TRS fag, that crow shit gave him away.

I take it as a compliment, you degenerate sodomites.
caw caw caw

Trump PBUH is better than Hitler. Give up /leftyprole/.

And who gets the bill for that ?

Where does the money for debts (CDS for example) comes from ? FED prints more ?

WHY DO PEOPLE CALL IT JEWLYWOOD THAT'S SO AWKWARD IT DOESN'T ROLL OF THE TONGUE AT ALL CALL IT HOLLYJEW GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I'M SO UNREASONABLY MAD ABOUT THIS

We should have just hidden the thread

JEWLYWOOD. :^)

FUG YOU FUG YOU IN THE ASS :-DDDDDDDDDDDDD

The crew are here…

This is your mind on /leftyprole/ propaganda kids.

Rothschild's personal gold stores, which Trump no doubt knows how to find :^)

If Bush (anti-Iran, pro-Banks, anti-Regulation) isn't Right Wing, then Trump (anti-Iran, pro-Banks, anti-Regulation) isn't Right Wing, neither.

Well, actually I am trying. You have all information you need here to start research on topic. I have even provided links for movies on subject.

I know. To my knowledge there are no other movies on the subject. Would you like some documentary ?

Or, please provide some other source of movies that is not "JEWLYWOOD"

Keep fishing KIKE.

Yes. We've been tricked again. Just like all the other times that Trump has done something only for it ti turn out to be chess moves later on.

I should just ignore the mass Jewish kvetching right? I suppose you expect me to believe you're all oldfags as well. Grasp harder at those straws chaim.

This post is quintessentially TRS if a post can even be such a thing.

Do you want to know how I know you have down syndrome?

lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow

Yeah I wish /leftyprole/ idpol would fuck off already. All Holla Forums cares about is making White Nations white again and either putting the shitskins somewhere else or killing them and gassing every kike, political ideologies are secondary and don't matter in comparison.

How bathetic

Instead of posting your frustration on Holla Forums, you start doing your usual shitposting on Holla Forums

But how about talking your favorite and likable idol on /leftipol/? Oh wait, you don't have one.

You think his advisor (and son in law) would advice that ?

Sure thing bud.

You didn't hear? Neo-Holla Forums worships Bernie Sanders. Yes' they really have become reddit.

The same kike who lost 7 pounds because of how butthurt he was over Trump reducing is power?

Kek
alternet.org/right-wing/jared-kushner-fcking-furious-about-reduced-role-report

You've convinced me, DRUMPF IS JEWISH!

go suck stephan jewlyjew off faggot

ftfy

Do you guys get health insurance at CREW? Just out of curiosity.

“For the Jews, the doors were closed,” his grandmother said, 35 years ago. “We never understood that. Even President Roosevelt kept the doors closed. Why? The boat, St. Louis, was turned back. What was the world afraid of? I don’t understand.”
That's actually pretty funny, that lack of self-awareness.

Ok. He better keep his hammer down on the banks. That's the right move. After what they did in 2008 he better fucking keep his finger on the pulse of those goddamn bankers and speculators

goy, post your shoah folder for our Israel CREW branch

You should probably just accept the gassing you're going to get.

Bannon in a speech said the problem with USA was revealed in ''08 when both the poor and the rich get bailed out but not the middle class.

You're fuggin hobeless.

*anyway he hasn't totally deregulated them, there is only so much you can do with and executive order and Dodd Frank is still law*

You have different opinion on some of the talking points ?

I do not care what you think about me personally.

No, the same kike who made him president. Well, at least according to forbes.

Anyway..it is not a subject.

Your image you posted showed jews in a positive comical light. That means you're a kike. Don't argue you can't weasel your way out of this one jew.

Also sexual relations between members of the same sex are disgusting and even in comedy are revolting, you degenerate kike.

Muh class divide is a fucking spook. Race is the only reality.

(thanks again)

Pass The Bikes

Post the full version next time
Part 1/4
Dark echoes in Trump’s talk of Clinton-world banks plot to destroy US sovereignty
archive.is/bJHFd
Donald Trump’s ‘international bankers’ speech leaves some uneasy
archive.is/ZRYiC
I Hadn't Been Called a Kike Since Fourth Grade. Donald Trump Changed All That
archive.is/I2LUU
Nationalism Into the Abyss
archive.is/yu7nh
Trump Attacks His Accusers in His Most Extreme, Angry, and Unhinged Speech Yet
archive.is/umeNB
Trump just gave an anti-Semitic speech ‘dripping with hatred’ — and the Internet is horrified
archive.is/prEOu
UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf
After Offering $100 Million, Jewish Oligarch Sheldon Adelson Gives Virtually Nothing to Trump
archive.is/G1DH1
USA Today: "Don’t vote for Trump. The Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. We're doing it now."
archive.is/e4PSp
US-born Israeli MK to Trump: Enough is enough
archive.is/rOGCD
The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump
archive.is/TElEw
New edition of Hitler speeches book slaps Trump on cover
archive.is/NCequ
Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA
EU Parliament President 'Trump Is a Problem for the Whole World'
archive.is/EtYXC
Trump nabs joint endorsement from 14 Medal of Honor recipients
archive.fo/L2VVW
Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh
Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE
Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ
Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE
Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6
If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz
Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx
Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr
Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG
Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj
ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF
Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9
Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ
Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv
Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X
Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd
Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

Part 2/4
'You Deserve to Be Gassed': Hate Crimes Skyrocket After Trump's Win
archive.is/b8zcR
After Trump, Judaism in America Will Never Be the Same
archive.is/6BEMG
Trump's Last Campaign Ad 'Has anti-Semitic Overtones'
archive.is/mt0PU
Trump closing campaign ad seen as striking anti-Semitic tones
archive.is/LFs1o
Roger Waters: ‘National Trumpism’ as Dangerous as Hitler’s ‘National Socialism’
archive.is/kpIof
Donald Trump is a serial anti-Semite
archive.is/TqByk
Trump campaign is home for the racist, sexist, and antisemitic
archive.is/ZZiGQ
How Donald Trump’s Campaign Collapsed Into An Anti-Semitic Vacuum
archive.is/ygEf6
Trump’s vigorous defense of anti-Semitic image a ‘turning point’ for many Jews
archive.is/q0yll
Donald Trump Launches Blatantly Anti-Semitic Attack Against Hillary Clinton
archive.is/xSGB2
Is Trump reversing the gains Republicans have made among American Jews?
archive.is/Pp7yO
Leftwing Orthodox Rabbis Attack Trump, Cite the Yerushalmi
archive.is/kSinO
Thanks to Trump, We Can Better Understand How Hitler Was Possible
archive.is/ta2je
The Trump-fueled 'Safe Spaces' for anti-Semitism Few American Jews Ever See
archive.is/GYBFP
Trump Has Made Me Suspect All My Neighbors of Racism
archive.is/uu1O0
350 women rabbis sign letter condemning Trump ‘hate speech’
archive.is/vVjhQ
Over 250 Female Rabbis Sign Letter Slamming Donald Trump 'Hate Speech'
archive.is/37Ltj
Top Reform rabbi blasts Trump for ‘anti-Semitic associations’ in his rhetoric
archive.is/MHflS
ADL sees dramatic election spike in harassment of Jewish journalists
archive.is/JFGSf
Trump’s Deep Dive Into Fascist, anti-Semitic Conspiracy Thinking
archive.is/ZSay6
At Long Last, Trump Blames The Jews For His Failed Campaign.
archive.is/T6gRv
Trump evokes classic anti-semitic themes
archive.is/5yrXE
Donald Trump’s Proposed Muslim Registry Unites Hollywood Jews, Muslims
archive.is/EwAl7
Donald Trump Blasted as ‘Anti-Semitic’ by Israeli Media for Making Jewish Stereotype
archive.is/ZTV2c
Trump’s conspiracy theory smells like anti-Semitism
archive.is/0Dld2
Russell Simmons Reveals Donald Trump Said ‘Racist,’ ‘Anti-Semitic’ Things To Him
archive.is/WDtcu
In a Time of Trump, Millennial Jews Awaken to Anti-Semitism
archive.is/5ZEEb
The Surge Of Trump-Fueled Anti-Semitism Is Hitting Jewish Reporters Who Cover Him
archive.is/QGecG
Jewish Leaders Concerned Trump Fuels Anti-Semitic Rhetoric
archive.is/sRgds
“Slings and arrows”: Donald Trump’s thinly vintage anti-Semitism and outrageous fortune
archive.is/ISky9
Trump goes full Breitbart: 'Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty,' Trump says in one of his darkest speeches yet.
archive.is/JlTID
Surge in Anti-Semitism, Thanks to Trump
archive.is/bJtan
In Blustering Speech, Trump Hints At Anti-Semitic Themes — And Future Mayhem
archive.is/mLxp1
Full text of Trump speech alleging Clinton, global financial forces seek America’s downfall
archive.is/QSeWv
The Plot Against America: Donald Trump alights on the Compleat Conspiracy. Anti-Semites are thrilled.
archive.is/ViT8y
“Trump Manages To Channel Goebbels”: White Nationalists Cheer Nominee’s Conspiratorial Speech Packed With Anti-Semitic Themes
archive.is/rQmFR
It’s time to acknowledge reality: Donald Trump talks like an anti-Semite
archive.is/U5cLf
Trump Accuses Clinton of Guiding Global Elite Against U.S. Working Class
archive.is/0PlXR
Trump’s comment the most dangerous one for Jews
archive.fo/I93vt
Anti-Defamation League CEO Warns That Trump’s Rhetoric Evokes Anti-Semitic Tropes
archive.is/Qdv6g

That image needs another jew watching the whole thing to learn

STOP TRAINING SHILLS

Thank you /leftyprole/

Part 3/4
We Will Set the Rules, Not You: US Media to President-Elect Trump
archive.is/GBkPm
As Trump Takes Office, Minorities Are Preparing to Fight for Their Lives—Literally
archive.fo/FNPw1
Ahead of Trump inauguration, Jewish groups ready for DC protest
archive.is/wcoh4
Jews Have a Critical Role in Resisting the Trump Administration
archive.is/p70cp
Trump's Pentagon Pick: Aggressive on Russia, anti-Iran, and Doesn't Mince Words About IDF Either
archive.is/g79Nh
ADL: Trump's Nazi comments trivialize the Holocaust
archive.is/o9V7r
50 Things To Fear From the Trump Administration
archive.is/IBOaT
Why Netanyahu Will Miss Obama
archive.is/Xy4GK
'Trump owes nothing to the Jewish community, he is a free agent' - Haaretz columnist
archive.is/PewMH
What Rex Tillerson, Trump’s pick as US secretary, could mean for the Jewish agenda
archive.is/4YSNG
Rex Tillerson Faces New Chorus of Condemnation From Jews as Secretary of State Pick
archive.is/P0DNT
In Trump era, imams and rabbis struggle to counter anti-Muslim hostility
archive.is/laq6o
Trump, anti-Semitism and apple pie
archive.is/So7EX
Donald Trump is featured in the Berlin Holocaust Museum's special exhibition
archive.is/POhIC
100 anti-Semitic incidents reported in US post-election
archive.is/KlusM
Trump's Pick for Education Secretary Is Pitting American Jews Against Each Other
archive.is/DW2AZ
How Trump Is Corrupting and Impoverishing the Media All at Once
archive.is/dzMfi
Post-Trump anti-Semitism Plagues Veteran U.S. Jewish Community
archive.is/Ms0CR
After Nazi Salutes at pro-Trump Event, Holocaust Museum Issues Ominous Warning
archive.is/D7Ixj
After Nazi salutes, Trump camp denounces racism, but not alt-right
archive.is/aCs9x
Trump: Making America White Again
archive.fo/aqk4z
Alt-Right Exults in Donald Trump’s Election With a Salute: ‘Heil Victory’
archive.is/0SMjF
European rabbis fear 'Trump effect' inspiring anti-Semites
archive.is/NK973
Reaction to the Obama Era: Trump’s Victory Legitimizes Hatred of Minorities
archive.is/kfUKh
Trump team outlines plans to turn America into a racist police state
archive.is/vjpA9
Donald Trump Building Team of Racists
archive.is/IqNSb
White supremacists are absolutely loving Donald Trump’s new staffing picks
archive.is/Pid43
SF teachers' union offers lesson plan calling Trump racist, sexist
archive.is/4uWnt
Liberal Jewish groups to Trump: Condemn anti-Semitism, dump Bannon
archive.is/U8KKk
Trump's Election Triggers Old Nightmares for Holocaust Survivors in America
archive.is/M6WYt
Jewish Leaders Across America Deliver Warning Letter to Trump: We Will Not Sit Idly By
archive.is/Y4cEW
A President Trump Could Be Netanyahu's Worst Nightmare
archive.is/qzVb0
ADL Director Pledges to Register as Muslim if Trump Creates National Database
archive.is/fluOf
Trump Effect: Jewish and Muslim Organizations Form New Alliance
archive.fo/an2QY
Bill Clinton: Jews should understand danger of Trump better than anyone
archive.is/lYdeB
Jews Must Not Vote for an American Tsar
archive.is/wodWS
Trump has unleashed a wave of anti-Semitic hatred
archive.is/XIYe7
Trump says he’ll make Israel pay for defense aid
archive.is/nt0OU
With anti-Semitism ‘crawling out from under rock,’ Trump win rattles US Jews
archive.is/xW918
Now Is Not a Time for National Unity - I’m Taking to the Streets Against Trump’s America
archive.is/obwZ6

your face when Kushner is modern day esther

Part 4/4
To commemorate Black History Month, Trump administration decrees that white supremacists can’t be terrorists
archive.is/4KQDh
‘Trump is setting us free:’ White supremacists celebrate reports that Trump will dial down scrutiny
archive.is/OOcow
President Trump's racist time machine
archive.is/bUZUv
Sarah Silverman Calling for Military Coup Against Trump
archive.is/uQ9nI
US Jews’ identity crisis increasing in Trump era
archive.is/qZepi
Why We American Jews Must Relentlessly Oppose Trump's Refugee Ban
archive.is/rTpCm
Trump to Cut White Supremacy From Counter-extremism Program
archive.is/zuLLz
Jared Kushner is ‘f*cking furious’ about reduced role and has lost 7 lbs since Inauguration Day: report
archive.is/Xkh9o
This Is Why Jared Kushner Is Dangerous for Jews
archive.is/LRqJf
TRUMP WARNS ISRAEL: STOP ANNOUNCING NEW SETTLEMENTS
archive.is/84bkq

Dude, we (Germanistan) have 82.000.000 people in a nation the size of Montana. If everybody went camping willy nilly i'd be chaos and we Germans hate that except uncontrolled immigration and terror attacks, we seem to enjoy that

It would be nice to be able to get involved in private company investments or at least something similar based around crowdfunding.

Daily reminder the "LE DRUMP IS JUICE GUIZE XDDD" threads were started by Applied Memetics.

Dan "The Man" Gabriel is still kicking? Where is that bastard anyway.

I'm not familiar with biblical characters, quick rundown?

so how butthurt are chosen tribe after finding out you going to pay US gold for protection ?

is that like free socialist tear delivery service?

When are you guys finally going to nut up and start beating off antifa and turks? (that's not a homosexual reference)

source?

I want this to be real

>alternet.org/right-wing/jared-kushner-fcking-furious-about-reduced-role-report

Do not use direct links. shill alert

No, but some of his children are married to jews.

This is not true. It was because financial crises 2008. Small banks were finshed before that.

Trumps Treasury secretary is ex-Goldman Sachs banker Steven Mnuchin.

US is giving chosen tribe money. US does not any gold left to give to chosen tribe.

This, there have been literally zero new banks opened since Dodd Frank IIRC, except I think a few Amish banks. This lack of competition allows the big 4 (GS, BoA, JPMorgan, WF) to completely Jew people with absurd interest rates while not hardly lending to small businesses or new entrepreneurs at all. Dodd Frank has a few useful parts to it specifically the derivatives regulations but in general it kinda sucks and needs to be repealed and replaced. sage because this has been confirmed as a JCREW thread and you niggers still bump it.

wtf I hate drumpf now

Esther married King Xerxes and used rhetoric to convince the king to save her people the jews

CREW DOX/RAID THREAD CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH

Problem is..before dodd frank there was Glass-Steagall. Now banks are deregulated.

Eh, the only sources are alternet and rawstory, as much as I want to believe they cite a "white house inside source" which sounds like bullshit. Kek if true but I am not going to believe something without confirmation like some kinda shitlib.

It is a decent sized archive of the kikes kvetching about Trump. The saltiest tears come from israel

Not true, once the banks Jew too hard and crash the economy we will have Head-Pike regulations.

How truly pathetic. But, yes, let me fix that for you:
archive.is/QWn0d

I don't buy it.

i like how were having sage conversations in nigger threads now…

Thanks for reminding me….Well. At least we're going to get a wall….

The only thing that needs to be argued in this thread that hasn't been argued before is the Dodd Frank Act. And no one has rebuked the anons that argue like

And is a poor argument.

So the Zerohedge story about him nuking key parts of Dodd Frank was bullshit then? It sounds like this EO was just a general instruction to his administration as far as finance reforms are concerned declaring his intent, and I totally approve of all things listed.

Where did this meme come from that the (((regulations))) the cucked government established for the banks by the banks actually hurts (((them))). Today's EO essentially means the gov't won't foot the bill for them if they decide to crash the economy. They'll lose all their wealth too with the dollar.

Business insider reported on it too:
archive.is/O98pA
We'll have to wait and see, I suppose.

/leftyproles/ legitimately believe that Dodd-Frank is good for the common man and keeps "porky" from fucking people over. They completely ignore that the (((people))) who made Dodd-Frank and similar regulations are directly tied to the (((people))) who crashed the economy.

still it is perfect karma humor if the stealth jew married for corporate reasons is being pushed away because he actually practice the jewish shabbath

The executive order does nothing but instruct his Treasury Secretary to develop a replacement to Dodd Frank in line with his objectives as listed. Every one of the reform objectives listed in the EO are agreeable. There is no problem. David Brock is a child raping faggot and whatever he is paying you is too much.

Sounds like this may benefit small cap financial institutions the most.

You think ?

Thank you. Browsers can be tracked with direct links.

shill or newfag from reddit?

But there is a wall on mexican border already. You think bigger one would take care of problem ? Good luck with that ;)

This was not an argument. It was a statement of facts. I have no intention to go into discussion why small banks have disappear. I am just providing infomation for you all to understand why Dodd Frank Act was made, what led to it and what is Glass-Steagall and why it is important.

You think ? what do you think happens in first 24 hours after ATMs are closed ?

Not really, They are diversified

campaign promise "Israel must pay for our protection" and Trump too smart to accept some currency

/leftyprole/ it's just pathetic at this point

quit life

Reported.

Yes, and you'll be joining them Chaim.

Ok. I'll look into. I just heard he was deregulating the banks and freaked the fuck out. I hate those fucking bankers that screwed us in 2008.

HATE HATE HATE

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. For now.

None of the above, my Jewlywood-as-a-source kike. It merely slipped my mind as I usually lurk more than post.

Spoken like a true /leftyprole/. There is nothing wrong with bankers. JEWS are our enemies. Every single rat kike jew hebe batard must fucking die.

Not wanting to protect American Workers from low wage foreign competition??? For shame lefty/pol/ for shame. It's like you're doing porkys job for him.

Who the fuck do you think the (((bankers))) were that screwed us over in 2008??? Huh? Who could it have been? Fuck off torfag shill.

/leftyproles/ don't believe in nations, they don't believe in countries, they don't believe in race

All that matters to /leftyprolen/ is that people who have more than them are killed.

Yeah the only thing that said that were clickbaity fake news, you can't fucking overturn existing legislation with an EO anyways, if he did that leftists would be all over his ass trying to impeach. With that said, his Treasury Secretary is (((Mnuchin))), and putting a kike in charge of developing this is bound to cause problems no matter how noble the intentions behind it are. I really hope he can outjew the jew on this but I am only fully approving of this after the regulatory plan is released and I have actually read through it.

Choose a credit union over a bank. Get mortgages and loans through smaller institutions. Try to avoid debt and build wealth instead.

islamicbankingnetwork.com/classic/index.shtml

One of the few things that muslims get right is their interest free banking practices. If they are available, Shariah banks are worth looking into, seriously. You might not like doing business with muzzies but it beats the hell out of letting kikes usurize you.

The only time I'll deal with muslims is to deport them or kill them.

I already use a credit union.

I've gotten into the habit of looking into who owns and manages the institutions I do business with. One thing I notice is that when it is a Jew, they rarely ever list themselves publicly.

If Regulation would be a Jewish thing, then Hitler was a Jewish shill.

OP IS A NIGGER

Keep it up OP, you'll get paid eventually!

Good point. Whites need to start interest free banks to serve their communities to circumvent both mudslimes and kikes.

The Pope is anti-white.

Yeah Pope John Paul I was evil, I'm glad the jews killed him before he could oppress us white folk fellow goy. Thanks for the effort OP!

I SECOND THAT

Fuck off to TRS you fucking sodomite.

This isn't even John Paul I, this is John Paul II who literally kissed a Quran and is behind all that "ecumenism", reaching out to Islam and the idea that Muslims and Catholics worship the same God.

spot the kike Holla Forums

Pope John Paul II was a faggot but that doesn't change the fact that you are posting propaganda against our Lord and Prophet Trump PBUH.

D&C SHILL
SAGE AND REPORT
PAGAN LARPERS GTFO

You realize this doesn't work when we have IDs right OP?

OP are you a bot?

user pls

You are a Jew.

Moishe take your medicine you're losing it again.

businessinsider.com/lloyd-blankfein-we-will-be-among-the-biggest-benificaries-of-financial-reform-2010-5

You fucking Kike won't stand any chance against us. The white man is waking up. Tough luck, Jew.

I don't understand any of you fucking crazy faggots anymore. Chris Dodd and Barney Frank are two of the biggest crooks in Washington and he just undid legislation that allowed banks to consolidate further. Niggers don't get nuance.

Your shill technique is improving OP but you're going to have to try harder than that.

Holla Forums loves regulations because "muh porkie"

Sounds like Dodd Franks was created to bail the banks out with taxpayer money

sage

Doesn't make him any less controlled by them

This is the funniest shit I've seen here in a coon's age.

Stupid faggots on this board now love democracy again

Milo says you're a faggot and he would know, nigger.

Yeah, according to them Trump is a Russian puppet and a rogue guy who's prone to send nukes at Russia and controlled by Hillary and controlled by Bannon etc.

have you never heard of the petro-dollar?

Ebin

What about a small, local bank, say a county wide bank?

before you ragequit would you tell us what made you decide to come shill here in the first place? I sincerely want to know the essence of your sort of mentality from your point of view.

The big Banks that were "too big too fail" are now significantly bigger than they were when the last crisis happened.

Regulation like Dodd-Frank made small banks unable to compete. It was anti-competitive. The Big Banks became even more of an oligarchy.

If banks were deregulated, they wouldn't have been forced to give loans to low income blacks and browns. Fears of being sued for racial discrimination forced banks to give easy loans to blacks and browns, who would never pay back the loans.

This was a significant factor in the crisis.