Are you ready to see the end of Star Wars Rebels Holla Forums?

Are you ready to see the end of Star Wars Rebels Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/RC-1207#Behind_the_scenes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fact that Star Wars Clone Wars season 1 was better than all of the seasons rebels is not exactly a good sign and saying clone wars season 1 is good then there must be something wrong.

I don't get it I thought Rebels has the same writers

user, your enter button broken or something?

Are you ready for more shitty Disney Wars cartoons?

Looking at the ratings Clone Wars from seasons 1-5 always pulled in high viewer counts. Even the lowest viewer counts Clone Wars ever got beats out Rebels highest. This is probably due to the fact that Disney XD is premium while CN is a regular cable listing but still the name Star Wars alone should be pulling in more than what Rebels gets.

After the premiere a majority of Rebels episodes never got anywhere close to 1 million

I'll give it a year before its done or its web only.

Why is everyone double spacing their paragraphs?

Holy shit this looks so bad.

Goddamn, it looks even worse in motion than it does in the stills.

stonk as fuck! finally a star wars just for womyn, can't wait. :^)

Why are you fucking accusing me of a reddit spacing I was just typing out info you fucking autist

REEEEE PRINCESS LEIA BECAME A JEDI THOUGH

Fucking Nu canon Leias is becoming an even bigger Mary sue now

Leia being force sensitive was revealed in Return of the Jedi…..

Im not, why did you think that in the first place? I was just wondering why would anyone put a space between the response number and the actual response?

This is a normal post and this is your post also you don't have to make multple posts just to reply to a number of things.

She's always been one.

Where is Padmé? Is she safe? Is she alright?

Because it just looks wrong to me

Sorry user but she isn't feminist enough.

she's the one to the right of rey?

Well user I hope you're happy, your waifu is in that hot piece of shit.

She'd do anything for a gram of white gold.

How new are you?

Don't end an answer with a question mark.

Was it any good?

Please stop posting Disney Wars promotional material. Please, out of the kindness of your heart, just let it go. They're never going to make anything that isn't garbage, the framework they built, from the ground up, is bad. It can't be fixed.

Fucking kill Kathleen Kennedy already.

Only the season finales

If you like Star Wars fanfiction then yes.

You know this sort of shit, as well as the new Dr. Who makes me wish that ISIS just took over. Maybe Islamists had the right idea that women are fucking mammals, but not quite human enough, and they need to be put in their place.

I love the Republic Commando books

That is one bad case of sameface syndrome

She's dead, Jim.

Hey Holla Forums do you like how I one of the most popular clone commanders in charge if the fan favorite clone battalion became a rebel?

Rex is going to be on Endor

You can tell that the artist for the last picture was crying while making it.

Already know slowpoke.
I more worried about Thrawn. The only good thing about this show. They wouldn't kill him… right? They not have the guts… right?

They took one of the best things from TCW and ruined him

Gregor survived his last battle like a true commando
The blast destroyed the chip in his brain
Did i told the blast fried half of his brain?
Rebels

Whats Wolffes deal then? He was always Fiolonis OC but Plo Koon died in the air

There is no explanation. People assume he just went with Rex after he found out Fives was right all-along. Laszy writing…

To add the clone wars after stories Fives told Kix (the medic) about order 66 but somehow Dooku found out and had Kix kidnapped and put into cryostasis only the ship crashed and kix was not discovered till The force awakens era.

Yeah i remember, that story had potentials. But the fact the empire just started to shooting at him for little reason kinda made me confused…

I guess Filoni is a wolfaboo.

Too bad they wasted it.

>>>Holla Forums

Is that a Holla Forums thing? Filoni has a thing with wolves since he made the "Wolf Pack" clone battalion and Ashoka might be a wolf now aswell.

He's right. It's gone forever, like tears in rain.

Rebels had the stink of Disney around it, Clone Wars, even in it's infancy, was pretty metal and cool. Characters got fucking murdered on screen, lightsabers cut through clones like butter, it was pretty fucking hardcore for a cartoon.

Fucking Rebels has nothing like that. All of the violence is cut away and everything is kiddified, which means most of Clone Wars' appeal is lost.

The Republic Commando devs were planning to do the same thing with Sev.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/RC-1207#Behind_the_scenes

Filoni was a fan of the game so he might have recycled the premise from here and used it on Rex. He made a bad call but I wouldn't blame him for starting the rebel clone craze, it's been infectious at Lucasfilm for years.

are any of the rebels episodes worth watching? I just finished Clone Wars and I'm itching for more before I start reading the books.

Also, this isn't Holla Forums but what Star Wars vidya are worth playing?

Wouldn't that contradict with The Force Unleashed where Starkiller starts the rebellion?

The only rebels episodes worth watching are the season finales. And maybe the one with Darth Maul fighting Obi Wan but Ezra is in it and takes away from Maul's screentime a bit. And maybe season 2 episode 1 so you get to see Vader fuck the Rebel's shit up.

simple enough, thanks for the run down.

I'm sure Holla Forums has a recommendation list somewhere, check their wikia….
Anyway,
>Kinect Star Wars :^)
I don't care for the RTS SW games so I can't say if they're good or not. Haven't played any of the starfighter/Rogue Squadron games, but I hear they're pretty good and I'd like to play them eventually. I played both Force Unleashed games, and the first one is "alright", but the second one is not worth getting. I want to play Bounty Hunter just because of the story. I have not played Revenge of the Sith. The Clone Wars side-scroller game is absolute trash; if you want a Clone Wars game just get the LEGO one.

Sage because this isn't Holla Forums talk.

cool, thank ya. Downloading them now.

Oh God what could've been.

Does someone die?

I'm pretty sure TFU began development after the Republic Commando sequels were all cancelled so there wouldn't have been any conflicts. And besides, TFU's writers never seemed to think much about canon consistency. They ended the second game with the rebels capturing Darth Vader and hauling him off to rebel prison, and this is supposed to be before the original movie.

In terms of RTS games, Galactic Battlegrounds is AoE2 with a Star Wars skin and some of the campaign stories are interesting. Empire at War's base game is pretty bland but the expansion has a good single player.

Logically Kanan and Ezra will have to die like Ahsoka or disappear somehow because their presence as jedi in the rebellion would make them too important and it would raise a lot of awkward inconsistencies with the original trilogy's story. Luke is supposed to be on his own when it comes to jedi stuff in the rebellion, and it's made very clear that he only has Ben and Yoda to teach him anything in the original trilogy. But if Kanan or Ezra or any other jedi was in the rebellion during the movie time period then they would be all over Luke.

There's always the chance that Dave will do something stupid though.

The show is written at the same time as LucasFilms is doing retcons with their spin off movies so I wouldn't be surprised if an old Ezra appears in the new trilogy (Hera and Chop had a cameo in Rogue Juan).
I wish Filoni was at the helm of the franchise instead of Kennedy.

Rebels works like Clone Wars. You need to skip a few episode to enjoy the product. In Clone Wars case i skiped the Jar-Jar episodes which made the show perfect, in Rebel case you need to skip the early (season 1 and 2) episodes to make the show decent.

This mean quater of season 2 is watchable and pretty cool (like the clone veterans, the CIS droid remnants and the season finale). Season 3 is good without skipping, the show is msotly stolen by Thrawn.
Hopefully season 4 will follow the footsteps of season 3.

Tl;dr: The show improve significantly. Not Clone Wars, but currently this is the very best option if you want something cw-like…

I dont get why they needed to add Maul in Rebels but he should be finally dead now

Maul became a fan favorite character after Clone Wars. He kind of already was because everything else in Episode 1 was stupid but people just liked Maul. For reasons. So they brought him back over and over.

How did this happen? I clearly remember seeing him fall to his death towards the vaccum of space with his body sliced in two. How do they bring back somebody who dies so clearly?

Literally through the power of anger.

Tell me more

I just saw a very familiar question on Holla Forums. I answered most of them there (if you want to know the details). The short version is: He went Darth Sion and survived.
This is true in the legend case too. As i remember from my time, the Phantom Menance marketing was massive. Every fucking minor character with a few second of screen time was on some shit. Maul was pushed more hard than Roman Reigns… so obviously people was pretty disappointed with his demise. which brought the worst from us… Like did you seen the elgend resurrected Maul? That shit would put any 90's edgelord in shame!

Clone Wars and Rebels gave him the dignity and respect what he deserved… what we old fouls deserved for loving him.

I didn't rally give a shit about Maul in TPM but I enjoyed his scenes in TCW mostly because of Sam Witwer.

shit, I meant "really", not rally

There was also the solid hologram Maul Luke fought, and the clone Darth Vader fought.
I love that the clone was made by in-universe fans of Darth Maul, who just thought Maul was cooler than Vader.

Maul literally just says that he survived his first fight with Obi-Wan by the power of his hatred. Sith power is focused on anger and strong emotions. So his anger kept him alive even with half a body.

No longer canon though.

I swear that scene where the Duchess dies and Maul wanted Obi Wan to fall to anger was the absolute best in the series. Shows how strong Obi wan is compared to Anakin.

That was a really good one, also I was surprised with how good the final scene and dialogue was.

Sad we'll never have something as good as Clone Wars out of Star Wars again.

Yeah even though the rebels capture Vader its implied at the end that Boba Fett will break him out.

We got that shit lego series.

saved

wait, why is Padme, muhRey and that 'Mandalore' chick in the same cartoon..?

Wolf Pack?

t. Disney shill

Commander Woffle and the "Wolf Pack" were the head writers OCs

bump

Sabines hair doesnt looked retarded this time so there is that