China is Funding Antifa

FBIANON COMES THROUGH AGAIN

So the same account that came out of the dark to reveal the pedophile links in the FBI archives during the election just tweeted this link:

https:// vault.fbi.gov/asian-american-political-alliance

It discusses the gobbumist party of China funding this organization to push communism in the US. Given this and the adversarial relationship between Trump and China, this seems likely. I'm still trying to go through the files and see what key points we need to take from this, but I think this contains something big. Maybe this isn't just (((Soros))); coupled with (((Hollywood))) being bought out by China lately, I think we're going to see this continue throughout Trump's presidency. Anyone else digging on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/AsianAmericanPoliticalAlliance/DOCID-32549242_djvu.txt
eventbrite.com/e/31306915828
aam1968.blogspot.com/2008/01/asian-american-politcal-alliance-1968.html

linkedin.com/in/kateharrisonconsulting
keywiki.o
keyw
wellst
wells
mother
ghostbin.com/
ghostbin.com/paste/grant/wb5tzedy6e4vkp2eenm
opensecrets.org/pa
zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-12/caught-tape-mushroom-clud-forms-after-massive-explosion-rocks-chinese-port-city?page=1
zerohedge.com/ne
twitter.co
dennismic

thetimes.co.uk/article/leaked-uk-plan-to-open-doors-for-1m-turks-n085h225w
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111677424/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China, funding communists? I'd never!

Let's start digging, boys

Bumping for extreme interest.

oh
oh boy
oh oh boy

i can't wait for this to be confirmed and for the administration to be informed of this

Monitoring this thread

Target fucking identified.

Can I get a good tone?

Are you reading through it entirely, or using keywords to search through for anything note worthy?

This, we need to confirm. If it is China, I'm fucking ready to go to war, I'll enlist to go to the front lines. Let's fucking go.

FBI-kun is officially bro tier

I wish I could be an amerifag so I could enlist to protect your country which I love so much… im argenwhite btw…

I'm sure we could find a way to have a Special Unit of foreigners who want to defend the US, or possibly allow immigration of anyone who would risk their life.

maybe Alex Jones wasn't far off with his Communist Chinese globalist mumbo jumbo

Mods pls sticky

We actually already do this

Yeah but I mean once the wall goes up.

I just want to defend the free world and western values… My country is filled with commie filth, its sickening.,

once America gets saved, maybe we can start helping save the rest of the world.

STICKY STICKY STICKY
Wew lads, now antifa gets prosecuted as traitors and agents of a foreign government inciting civil unrest. They won't get jail time,
They'll Get Executions

Reminder China is not ready for the War they think they want. Reminder China is an active geopolitical enemy of the US. Reminder China is the Sino-Jew. and I would absolutely LOVE to have hard evidence of Chyna actively subverting the US

Would you look at that. It's like Rhodesia, except they're funding not just niggers, but mental niggers.

Isn't that basically what Mattis is up to?

BOMB ALL COMMIES

Dubs confirm sticky

Dubs confirms

They're clearly stepping up "active measures" against the US. The China buying Hollywood thing is part of that as well, just watch as Chinese Hollywood becomes even more subversive than Jewish Hollywood was.

Dude, you actually can do that. I had a guy from south america in my division in basic. You become a citizen if you sefve a full term in our military.

(fucking checked)

So the first report discusses a news outlet GIRDA. Founding members include Seigo Hayashi, (image related, noted in the Asian American Journalist Association), Tracy okida, one of the founders of the the organization called the "Peace Press" and noted in the book "Black Power, Yellow Power and the making of revolutionary identities" (see image), and Colin Watanabe (lecturer and program coordinator at UC Berkeley)

fuck yeah. I will plan on doing it

this is misdirection. if you implicate the Chinese, then what? provocation in that realm leads to millions of dead. Antifa tards are here, now. they are the face of a movement trying desperately to acheive relevance. they are about appearances at this point. Lord knows their ideology has less a basis in reality than Mr. Rogers' land of make-believe. do what Holla Forums does best and transmute their countenance to crap with simple reason and some well deserved ridicule. let whoever funds them throw their money into an abyss.

In Germany the Antifa is funded by tax money and it is even officially documented.

Dude this is all over 50 years old….
How is this relevant?

Filtered.

Democrat party is generally the conglomeration party of all foreign and subversive interests against the USA. Saudi Arabia, Israel, China - whatever has money. They even make horrible deals with Iran, probably for some kind of kick back.

Are you for spreading and discussing the truth or managing public perception? If not here, where? If people take Holla Forums seriously, that's their fault. If they don't want to look at unfiltered opinion and investigation, they don't have to come.

For me it shows how detailed the FBI is with protest groups and how they are probably all over antifa.

Trips checked

one must be more discerning about what they call "truth". especially Holla Forums

Don't let your dreams just be memes user. Start redpilling your Trump friends and family and get political pressure building to have these faggots indicted as traitors NOW.

The kikes may be our ultimate enemy, but they're certainly not our only real enemy. The chinks have been looking for an opportunity to flex their muscles for a while now.

Antifa are just the useful idiots. Again, this FBIanon twitter account helped in the past; I don't see why they'd intentionally misdirect. Stop shilling; going after the useful idiots is pissing in an ocean.

It also mentions the "Third World Liberation Front" are what these people are involved in. As you can see, they're still active, pushing cultural Marxism

I TOLD YOU Holla Forums! THE YELLOW INSECT PEOPLE MUST MEET THE SAME FATE AS THE JEW IF THE WHITE MAN IS TO SECURE HIS EXISTENCE

Sorry, forgot other screenshot.

which resulted in "NOTHING"

Black Chyna

That's not a monitor lizard.

Other than confirming the intelligence community internal fighting, how Trump is the real deal (his father and he were vetted), and tips used in Pizzagate. Go back to your containment board halfcuck.

I've been considering a thread on this right now. It seems Holla Forums and others are getting caught up destroying golems instead of the kikes - yellow skinned or not. Chinese are Maoist kikes.

IGNORE THIS BULLSHIT, WE KNOW WHO THE ENEMY IS

Yes, Zionists.

Anons, have we found it?

Why were the publications for the "Black Student Union" all chinks…?

1 shekel has been deposited into your acount.

Yes, they are subversive because making America weak makes them stronger.

you do know the yids are not beyond making golems out of yellow clay.

They already are jews

lol

This actually makes sense Communism has been the kikes tool since that dirty looking kike Marx wrote his evil book. The Kikes wouldn't subvert directly they'd allow the chinks to do it for them. I mean we know ANTIFA is still paid and funded by Soros but the Chinese also funding them to destroy us from within makes sense.

Who else has been doing this shit? So far we have USSR, the Kikes and now China. Is Canada going to complete this Axis of Evil?

Kikes control Communism. Can anyone find stuff on Israel-Chinese relations?

Seriously, what should I be looking for? This is all info from the sixties. Maybe the tweet was a clue to something else?

More interestingly, those are Japanese names. There's only like three that could be Chink, Gook, or Dink on that list. 95% Nipponese.

there's no doubt about that. all i'm suggesting is that Holla Forums's resources are indeed finite and maybe ought to be focused on more fruitful endeavors. you will not shut down the chinks until you stop the exchange of US dollars for floods of shitty imported products, not to mention rejecting the notion that the chins could even consider buying property i te US. or any other foreig entity for that matter. it is a YUGE undertaking for this little Burmese basket weaving enthusiast site to present a compelling case against China leading to anything productive, rather intractable maybe. but I won't disparage the spirit, of course. I am inspired by the energy of this place.

I wish I had such luxuries. I'm behind enemy lines here in MA.

I'm still reading; I'm working on the first PDF

That's where you're wrong. Holla Forums does this shit for fun don't ever try to stop them from digging into something EVER!

This is a better thread than most of the shitted up catalog right now from all the cuckfugees

Wait, so these chinks are in league with the kikes as equals or the kikes allegedly using chinks as useful idiots?

2017年《犹他华人春节联欢晚会》通知 (Operation Overthrow Yankee Dog)

猴岁呈祥千户乐,彩凤欢啼万家春。2017年1月28日是农历丁酉鸡年春节。春节是中华文化中传统节日中最重要的节日。一年一度的《犹他华人春节联欢晚会》也是当地华人最重要的文化庆祝活动,每年都吸引了上千人参加,观众包括当地华人和非华裔。

2017年《犹他华人春节联欢晚会》组委会将继续致力於弘扬中华传统文化、促进中美文化交流、增进当地社区民众的相互了解、建设和平的安定生活。现诚挚邀请社区各界人士和朋友们参加2017年2月4日晚6:40到9时在Cottonwood High School (5715 South 1300 East, Murray, UT 84121) 举办的鸡年春节联欢晚会。2017年《犹他华人春节联欢晚会》(春晚)将由犹他州近二十个华人社团组织联合举办。

经过广泛的节目征集,春晚组委会节目组将从50多个报名节目中精选出一台历时90分钟的演出呈现给大家。这些节目来自本地和外地各表演个人和团体志愿者。晚会节目丰富多彩,舞蹈、器乐、歌唱、功夫、京剧,应有尽有,精彩纷呈。晚会免费入场。鸡年是吉昌如意之年、创业奋发之年、家道兴隆之年、生气勃勃之年。让我们一起共庆丁酉鸡年春节。

Please translate your moonrunes.

I would enlist immediately.

Those are jap names.

what's a finger box?

Yes but a lot of them have English first names.

JAPAN NO

too lazy to dig but here, have a bump

I want WW3 with China now, I fucking hate those chinks.

No sweat. Just gonna post whatever I find interesting.

Here's a letter that confirms attendance with Black Panthers, as well as an active attempt to subvert integration itself among immigrants. They're actively fighting to prevent immigrants from adopting their host culture.

American foreign legion?

Everytime I see shit like this and dune-runes I am so glad my native tongue uses the step-child to God's own alphabet God's own alphabet being of course Cyrillic

Care with those digits bud

Japanese names again

Shadilay, user.

What does it mean?

Also covers the AAPA; I googled them and got a top results linking to the fbi vault (weird) and this archive link… archive.org/stream/AsianAmericanPoliticalAlliance/DOCID-32549242_djvu.txt

It mentions some weird shit and is huge, like this : SF T-1 indicated that as a member of the staff of
the Asian Studies Division of the Ethnic Studies Department
at UCB, HUEN continues to be included in meetings of the
teaching and administrative staff and was one of some 20 to
25 persons who attended an "invitation only" meeting held

In Reply, Please Refer to
FUe No.

Group I - Excluded from

automatic downgrading ^ — /

and declassification yOO'

This document contains neither recommendations im 1 U!=j|jpVj ' ^^ ^

of the FBI, It is the property of the FBI and»:“ teora ynny-S .

agency ; xt
your agency

it and its contents are. not to, be distr

-butegEgu^s^

mi 4:291^0 DocI^,: 3254924:2

I think this is also worth scouring… it seems really odd this was a top result linked with the "AAPA".

WW3 is gonna be UK(minus London)+USA+Russia+Japan vs China and the EU.

niggers stole my first word

So, this is what all that was about. Fuck, even Obama was concerned lololol. Looks like our commie-killing days haven't even started yet, boys. I just wanted to make jokes about niggers from my dorm room in 2005…

I'm really glad you didn't get trips.

What are we looking for?
Most of these are old as fuck.

They released them now for a reason. We have friends in the FBI playing a very cagey game with us, so let's try to be smart enough to justify them sticking their necks out.

You know.. Weather Underground was active in the 60s and 70s. And many of those jackasses are in positions of power today in US politics.

And our good buddies, China, have been bleeding us dry since the fucking 80s.

So Robert Heinlein was right?

Once America is saved, as in all of our problems are are fixed, then we will be isolationist. That is, after we fix Europe and Australia, colonize mexico and South America, and large portions of Africa.

I'm completely okay with that.

After McCarthy era stopped, what do you think happened?

Look for people with connections to Communism in the government and call them out.

Chinese people need to be wiped off the face of the Earth, period.

耶鲁大学“金鸡报晓”鸡年春晚倒计时三天,特邀节目抢先看!(后附完整节目单)
尊敬的老师们、同学们、朋友们:
2017年耶鲁大学“金鸡报晓”春节联欢晚会,倒计时三天啦!
2月4日,Woolsey Hall,我们不见不散!

Secret Meeting
线下购票信息
提前购票信息:
时间:2月2日 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
地点:Helen Hadly Hall一楼门厅(420 Temple St)
现场购票信息:
时间: 2月4日 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
地点:Woolsey Hall (500 College St)
请备好零钱或支票,遵从现场工作人员指引进行购票。
三、线上购票信息:
请点击报名连接购票:报名链接 (线上购票截止时间2月4日11:59 a.m.)
线上购票请携带购票凭证及ID入场
eventbrite.com/e/31306915828

Also annex Canada.

MY life goal is to see that the United States of America incorporates ALL of America. full north and south.

By my word these things will happen someday user. I hope you live to see it.

So far, a bunch of agents watching asians get together at universities and then go out and protest vietnam.

I've had no training whatsoever, and I am confident I could ward off at least 50 Chinese soldiers. Yeah, they say the Chinese are "heartless" and "brutal" and come up with bizarre, inhumane ways to torture people, but they don't browse /k/ as much as I do. Shadilay.

they probably have japanese first names but they were translated to english so the fbi could read them

Implying the FBI aren't weebs.

Only after everything human south of the Rio Grande has died off due to a nasty plague. Then your idealism can be realized friend. Blankets Senior?

(WHEW LAD!)

Heinlein had some degenerate ideas about sex (then again, degenerate sex sold back then) but he was no dummy.

https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World_Liberation_Front

Read this.

It went beyond that they had a 6 month protest where they drove out the YMCA and tried to get the ROTC removed.

and made a list of demand to Berkley.

That all Black Studies courses being taught through various other departments be immediately made part of the Black Studies Department, and that all the instructors in this department receive full-time pay.
That Dr. Nathan Hare, Chairman of the Black Studies Department, receive a full professorship and a comparable salary according to his qualifications.
That there be a Department of Black Studies which will grant a Bachelor's Degree in Black Studies; that the Black Studies Department, the chairman, faculty and staff have the sole power to hire faculty and control and determine the destiny of its department.
That all unused slots for Black students from Fall, 1968 under the Special Admissions Program be filled in Spring, 1969.
That all Black students wishing so be admitted in Fall, 1969.
That twenty (20) full-time teaching positions be allocated to the Department of Black Studies.
That Dr. Helen Bedesem be replaced from the position of Financial Aids Officer, and that a Black person be hired to direct it, that Third World people have the power to determine how it will be administered.
That no disciplinary action will be administered in any way to any students, workers, teachers, or administrators during and after the strike as a consequence of their participation in the strike.
That the California State College Trustees not be allowed to dissolve the Black programs on or off the San Francisco State College campus.
That George Murray maintain his teaching position on campus for the 1968-69 academic year.

That a school of Ethnic Studies for the ethnic groups involved in the Third World be set up with the students in each particular ethnic organization having the authority and control of the hiring and retention of any faculty member, director and administrator, as well as the curriculum in a specific area study.
That fifty (50) faculty positions be appropriated to the School of Ethnic Studies, 20 of which would be for the Black Studies Program.
That in the Spring Semester, the college fulfill its commitment to the non-white students in admitting those that apply.
That to the Fall of 1969, all applications of non-white students accepted.
That George Murray, and any other faculty person chosen by non-white people as their teacher, be retained in their position.

Fuck yes.

But I did. Kek is on my side here.

Another publication to look into: Aion

Also mentions AAEC but looks memory-holed?

So… history repeats and BLM and Anarchists take Berkeley?

I'd be alright with it tbh

so oppressed people of China are begging us to teach them democracy and freedom?

This is because Asians are portrayed as weak in Hollywood and Chinese didn't like it, so they bought it.

Second page…"Process of Change" is code for Dialectical Materialism. This is a Maoist group.

File 1, starting at page 459, information about Asians at Berkley protesting Huey Newton's incarceration.

Asian-American Organization of SoCal aka Asian-American movement tied to Gidra and discussed as a front organization

While you can probably take out quite a few as is, I recommend getting into O-K ish shape. Enough to where you can at least be up all day moving about while carrying a weapon. I'm not calling you out, but I've seen too many armchair commandos thinking they are hot shit before dropping like a brick, or breaking under pressure. Real life is not call of duty. Try to go to the range at the very least twice a year, preferably once a month. Yes, Chinese are heartless and all, but they are on average nigger tier IQ. The only reason you aren't talking about how ruthless White Americans can be is because they are good at keeping shit under wraps.

I used the word colonize for a reason user :^)

What is GIDRA?

It's a publication the japs were putting out, the name comes from a godzilla movie. It's some serpent monster.

Is that a new AWM comic or did I just never see it before for some reason?

http:/ /www.densho.org/gidra-now-available-online/

This 100%. Ever notice how much bullshit and lies comes out between Friday sundown and Saturday sundown?

California's Communist problem is starting to make a lot of sense.

Bumping this. DiaMat is a big tipoff that this was an actual Maoist group.

Thanks user, good point.

Black Panthers, from Oakland. Good shit.

Also mentioned: Council of Oriental Organizations, memory holed.

Yeah its new. He posted it here yesterday.

Skipped ahead to the 4th pdf. as most people are in the early stuff.

Panthers

It seems to me that people are grievously uninformed as to how serious the situation is. China is FUCKED, China is totally fucking screwed. Socially and economically China has been sinking for over a decade now, and Trump was the final straw. Trump promised he would bring manufacturing and industry from China and back to America. Well folks that industry and American money is the only thing holding China up, they can see that their time is at an end no matter what they do and they're fucking afraid. War with China is now inevitable, it is absolutely coming. Because China knows that it's dying and it will risk having hundreds of millions nuked as long as it gives it even a 0.1% chance of avoiding the unavoidable demise.

Law does not mean Justice. It means power. We will fight for justice and if the law opposes us, wil will oppose the laws.

Just Maoist Junk

This is showing us how subversive movements take hold at places like Berkley, aka UC-B. Not sure of usefulness yet, but interesting reading.

From kikepedia regarding the legacy of the AAPA. This is some interesting shit.

The AAPA was a major influence in inspiring both its own members and other Asian Americans across the United States to participate in political organizing and fight for social change. After it disbanded, its members continued to participate in many Asian American organizations and causes.[3] For example, some members decided to establish the Asian Community Center, which participated in the protests to save International Hotel. In addition, the AAPA inspired organizations like Triple A and I Wor Kuen.[1] The SF State AAPA's activism helped contribute to the founding of the School of Ethnic Studies at SF State, which encouraged other colleges to follow suit soon after.[6] Furthermore, other AAPAs were created at many universities and locations across the US, by people who were inspired by the UC Berkeley and SF State AAPAs, including at Yale University, Columbia University, and UCLA, and in places such as New York and Hawaii.

How about they just try not be worthless, polluting, communist kikes?

Resigned from Jap Consulate←—- AAPA starts working with Black Student Union and Third World Liberation Front

COO and International Institute both funded by "EYOA". EYOA appears to be the "Economic and Youth Opportunities Agency", and its founder is Robert Vilmer. I'll start digging on him a bit too.

So the founder of the AAPA resigns from the Jap consulate and starts fomenting for a Maoist idpol based revolution.

You don't understand user. China is a non country. It was kept up by the Manchu and once the Han took control from them it began to degrade. This led to the gommie revolution. USA jews inflated China by pumping it with money and manufacturing infrastructure but China is itself a giant bubble about to pop. And when the Chinese bubble pops the regime in control is all going to die. They have nothing to lose by declaring war on USA and can only gain by it.

I wish we could ocr this stuff and be able search for terms like "berg" and "stein". I want to know what the jewish connection is.

You spelt Robert Vilmer correctly right? Because I can't find anything on him.

Yuji Ichioka apparently died in 2002. wrote a few history books.

aam1968.blogspot.com/2008/01/asian-american-politcal-alliance-1968.html

Guess what he and the entire AAPA were Socialists.
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_American_Political_Alliance

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_and_Freedom_Party

The AAPA was created in May 1968 at UC Berkeley by Yuji Ichioka and Emma Gee. Ichioka and Gee had noticed that most of the Asian Americans who were taking part in student protests were only participating as individuals rather than as a coalition. Because of this, they wanted to create an organization to unite all Asian Americans under one group to fight for social and political change. To do this, they looked through the roster of the Peace and Freedom Party and invited everyone with Asian surnames to discuss the idea for a potential group at a meeting.

*Vilmur

Another manifesto coming out of Berkley Asian American Political Alliance.

Not just socialist Maoist Third Worlders. We already know

Which leads to another weird archive…. this is the second one now… https:// archive.org/stream/ucladailybruin114losa/ucladailybruin114losa_djvu.txt

I know I am just offering normie evidence.

(lazy fuck)

In 2017 "Utah Chinese Spring festival gala" informs (Operation Overthrow Yankee Dog)
The monkey year is a good omen thousand households of happiness, Caifeng happy cries ten thousand spring. January 28, 2017 was lunar Dingyou year of rooster Spring Festival. The Spring Festival is in the Chinese culture in traditional festival the most important holiday. Annual "Utah Chinese Spring festival gala" is also the local ethnic Chinese most important culture celebration, every year attracted over a thousand people to participate, audience including local ethnic Chinese and non-Chinese.
In 2017 "Utah Chinese Spring festival gala" organization committee will continue to devote to developing the Chinese traditional culture , to promote the Sino-US cultural exchange, to promote the local community people's the stability life of mutual understanding and construction peace. Presently when sincerely invites community people from all walks of life and friends attended on February 4, 2017 evening 6:40 to 9 in Cottonwood High School (5715 South 1300 East, Murray, year of rooster spring festival gala that UT 84121) holds. In 2017 "Utah Chinese Spring festival gala" (spring late) will be jointly sponsored by the Utah about 20 Chinese civil organization organizations.
After the widespread program collection, spring the late organization committee program group selects a desktop calendar from more than 50 registration programs 90 minutes of performance presents to everybody. These programs perform individual from the local area and outside area respectively and association volunteer. The party program is colorful, the dance and instrumental music, sang, time and Peking opera, had everything expected to find, colorful. Party free admission. Year of rooster is year, the family fortune prosperous year and vigorous year lucky prosperous pleasant year and undertaking exerting oneself. Let us celebrate Dingyou year of rooster together Spring Festival.

Floyd Huen is all over document four. He is currently a doctor in CA and has a petition on votersedge .org for Progressive tax reform and "end mass incarceration". Wonder what that means exactly

Assemblymember Tony Thurmond
Assemblymember Sandre Swanson
are cited as elected officials supporting this petition from june 2016.

Sounds quite plausible

Anything that has appeared on the J-dar yet?

Affiliated organization listed here is Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club, a bay area "club" for Progressives looking to grass roots reform of Democratic party

Definitely globalists. Lots of "international community stuff. Very active group, reverse disparity of wealth.

This is a story about immigrants that got tired of trying to fit in with our culture and then tried to form an alliance with other minorities to rise up and take over. This is history repeating itself now.

Is Berkley their version of Shadilay?

Seems like it I am constantly seeing Berkley in everything.

Any of these names familiar? Two are listed in Huen's votersedge endorsement. I don't recognize the others.

It looks like Floyd Huen, the original leader, eventually gets pushed out of AAPA as they radicalize and become extremists. I could be wrong, quickly scanning the whole thing.

Kate was up against that fat fuck Mayor Jesse Arreguinn
dailycal.org/2016/11/17/3-candidates-vie-mayor-elect-jesse-arreguins-city-council-seat/

linkedin.com/in/kateharrisonconsulting

Yeah, he's still active in Bay area politics. Check out the Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club. Very active globalist progressives currently trying to "make california a sanctuary STATE" and "fight back against Trump". weekly potlucks on the site

It all comes out of student groups at UC Berkeley. Hippies, or the wealthy hangers on who wanted to rebel against what their parents believed in.

Wealthy kids come out west looking for free love. Like the climate. Stay for college, clean themselves up in appearance but get radicalized by the fucking communists.

err not up against. Got his old spot

Everyone needs to check their website. very active LOTS of info

or активные меры, as Yuri would say

some support for this conclusion

Whats this pertaining to?

everyone needs to save their website

It's Floyd Huen og organizer of AAPA. Now active with wellstone democratic renewal club. Prog group that want to make California a SANCTUARY STATE. They may have ties to Berkeley mayor aswell.

keywiki.o rg/Jack_Kurzweil
In the mid 1990s was a contributing editor to Oakland based Institute for Social and Economic Studies- sponsor of CrossRoads magazine, which sought to promote dialogue and building new alliances among progressives and leftists… and to bring diverse Marxist and socialist traditions to bear while exploring new strategies and directions for the progressive political movements.[5]

You guys screencap and post it here. It's a bitch for me to do it. Hope this thread is archived.

Any relation to Ray Kurzweil?

Need some evidence they're funding antifa now. Like RIGHT NOW.

>keywiki.o rg/Jack_Kurzweil
ooooh shit. Bill Ayers and Weather Underground is in the Wellstone group Oo.oO

I thought we were going with the vampire running Antifa.

You could've googled in the same time it took to ask m8.

This guy's a fucking hoot, here's the cap

Bill Ayers was also listed as an organizer for the inauguration protests. OG Weather Underground

Useful idiots, but some are just straight up shabbos goyim, and some are only pretending to be shabbos waiting to scam the jews hard.

so do we get to nuke china now?

Do we have any names from the recent California pedo grab to cross reference with wellstone?

here's the pages available for Wellstone on keywiki
John Katz and Pamela Drake.

Remember, save first. Dig later

I think he is funding it, but this might be info to help us understand how a group like antifa operates.

I think almost anyone of age can join the US military. Mexicans join then try and fast track to citizenship.

It's totally chinks not kikes, guys.

Berkeley Progs likely told the police to stand down for the riots

god you're stupid.

Sounds like gook newage Frankfurt School minus the economics to me. Also, :

Board President of Little Tokyo Service Center
Involved in NCRR (after 9/11 attacks tried to get Arabs to fight for reparations), in fact he's the co-chair
President of NCCJ's Greater Long Beach …
Wrote about Asian National movement in the US (California leaving the US?) Cited here https:// www.marxists.org/history/erol/ncm-7/ , discussing tue fall of "the movement" and the emergence of the "new right" contributing to it..

dont the rothschilds basically own china?

Margo Bennet is probably tight with these Berkley progressives. Gets a good laugh at seeing decent humans, aka conservative whites, being beaten unconcious.

They pumped it full of funny money. And now the whole thing's about to pop because amazingly enough you CAN'T just math money into existence without some kind of scarcity behind it.

keyw iki.org/New_American_Movement

Where the FUCK have I heard Johnny Appleseed Movement before??

WDRC also has an active facebook page. cant cap it in full without doxing myself

Weed activists.

I didn't know George Soros was chinese.

What the fuck is wrong with your font rendering?

Ye4ah, his real name is Golge Solos.

WDRC are listed as backers for Berkeley mayor Arreguin

topkek

b-but muh babylonian faggot god said if (((i))) just kept scamming goyim it would all work out

This entire things comes off as an effort to divert attention away from the kikes. They know they lost now they want to pin the blame for their shit on someone else. I don't trust it.

Alan Nishio, Wellstone, and "NICKY GONZÁLEZ YUEN" link here.

So far these gooks and japs seem to all be in the sqme circles, so theres still a shitton of digging to do.

From New American we get Lerner to the shock of no one, and yet another tie to Berkeley. If you can see it through all the echoes.

keyw iki.org/Michael_Lerner

anyone picking up any names in both? going back to looking at other shit at this point

that it? not surprising.

my screengrab has glaucoma apparently

Whoa, hold the fuck up. Nice find user.

Perhaps this is a blended threat? The US can't keep (((them))) afloat forever, we're just about at the point now where magical fairy money can't keep us going before we degenerate into smaller, mutually hostile successor states.

But China. China is full of empty space and about to have a population crash because.. they have no women.

China is helping to put the US down in order to become the next great ascendant power, and perhaps try to acquire more people to keep their empty cities filled?

Naturally, they would probably get fucked in the end by (((diversity))) and become just more kosher goyim for the great empire.

I noticed that as well, still strange though.

German Mayor of Jena, Albrecht Schröter, father of Communities against Right-wing Extremism, just met with Arreguin, which is kind of funny if you think about it. They both love demographic replacement.

It may be a diversion, but it does tie in with Berkley protests pretty nicely. So it doesn't hurt to read this stuff.

Japan also had problems during this time with youth rebellion. Which did not pan out because Japanese conformity culture is fucking powerful.

he has the page zoomed out

press ctrl+0

if the kikes really are on the ropes in the west they will be completely in bed with the chinks.

would be a shame if ebola got wings right about now…

Another Weather Underground guy

Keep in mind, they were expecting Hillary to win.

and your first world, too

Likely have connections with the hardcore AntiFa guys being imported from Europe

I think we should find links in this FBI report between Wellstone, communists, and other organizations with connections to some of these founding members. Their fb page might be good to search for any Chinese citizens/fake profiles.

YOOOO
wellst one.org/legacy/dedications
wells tone.org/about/partners

Every time

The Bush Foundation?

HHHHMMMMMM, I haven't seen THIS trick before.

Looks like Japan and the USA want China to fuck off. The SoftBank investment from last year seems all the more likely for a nip/burger alliance against China.

>wells tone.org/about/partners
Is this a PAC?

Yep, I made a not-so-dank maymay about that yesterday.

For those who don't know, Bill Ayers of Weather Undergound led the "against fascism" group that protested after inauguration

cant trump just executive order declaring antifa to be a terrorist organization (which they are)? then just smash them with DHS or whatever and rape china in trade over their funding of a terrorist organization operating on us soil?

I am getting increasingly disappointed in this place.

mother jones.com/politics/2013/10/minnesota-progressives-turn-state-blue

Hahahaha…
Now we're getting somewhere

Did some quick checking.

Different Bushes. Tied into 3M, Archibald Bush ran it until his death. Curretnly being run by one Jennifer Ford Reedy

Here's the recap. Former Japanese Berkeley Radicals (including one former worker for Jap Consulate) investigated by the FBI as Maoist IdPol revolutionaries AAPA, which have current ties to Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club, a VERY ACTIVE progressive group backing Berkeley mayor Arreguin. WDRC has multiple ties to the Weatherman and Weather Underground, including Billl Ayers, the terrorist and friend of Obama who also organized the refusefascism protests against trump.

Nice recap. It's not about the Wellstone DRC, it's about Wellstone as a whole though. That's the Soros tie as well.

There WERE international, Japanese communists wrecking shit in the early 70s with ties to China. The Japanese Red Army was actually founded in Lebanon of all fucking places.

Agreed. But WDRC are very active power players East bay politics and schools, and backed Arreguin. I'm thinking he may have coordinated directly with provacatuers AND told police to stand down.

And WDRC wants California secession. First thing on the website is "make california a SANCTUARY STATE"

The shit I'm reading is straight hillbilly "own the cops" narrative but with the whole of California and Minnesota. The thought of FBI user giving us a sneak peak of prosecution makes me vein busting rigid.

I said it's a dig thread, since FBIbro from sleeper cell Twitter account tweeted about it right after the riots.

New group linked to Girda: East-West Players. Hollyjew actors. Also found some interesting (((coincidence)))

Igor Tregub, General Engineer, National Nuclear Security Administration
Igor Tregub is an engineer with the Future Leaders Program of the National Nuclear Security Administration. In November 2008, he was elected to the Berkeley Rent Stabilization Board, a body that promulgates rent control and provides subject matter expertise to the Berkeley City Council. He also serves as Chair of the Berkeley Commission on Labor and is a member of the East Bay Young Democrats, the Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club, and the Progressive Jewish Alliance.

ITT: NEETsocs trash communism for all the reasons the real Nazis did not. Daily reminder Hitler shat on every value America stood for, but most of you still don't know that because you're edgy contrarian faggots riding a wave of nationalist extremism without actually adhering to ANY of its actual principles.

Where do you want me looking user?

We need more people of interest pulled and tagged from the fbi files so we can cantinue to cross reference with the Wellstone groups

It wouldn't hurt to go the roundabout way and start looking at Bay area politicians/etc and brute force digging to see what ties they or people close to them might have to these groups

Where do you want me to start? Think it's just you now.

We've pulled a few from Wellstone alread. caps are itt

If you want to handle pulling all the people of interest from the first file so we can look at a table

So Holla Forums, when will you enlist and go cut out the communist cancer within our society? Its a sad day in America when China funds communists and its treading on thin ice to say "KILL THE COMMUNIST INVADERS" in an international war scenario, because its rallying violence against an identifiable political group, even if that group is from another country, trying to overthrow yours.

Actually, I think when they are trying to overthrow the government youre allowed to call for them to be slaughtered in the streets, just like how in WW2 you could say "KILL ALL NAZIS"

If China is funding subverts, that means China is waging a war. Treat the Chinese invading ANTIFA as your grandfather would have treated Stalins men if they landed on a beach.

Look at the face on that fucker. You think he should be leading anything in American government? What a sneaky ratfaced fuck.

He's selling out for a chance to be president of Commiefornia

Its like they WANT us to push for war with China.

Maoist Third Worlders believe in a worldwide revolution between the "thirdworld proletariat" and the "first world bourgeiosie". They believe the first world is "devoid of revolutionary potential" without this war.

(((they))) probably do want that.

ghostbin isn't compromised is it? started on it

Don't know.

(heiled)

WLP said we need a war sooner rather than later, that it will be much harder, and messier later on. These people are foreign soldiers in our lands, I say they be treated like them. If they want a war, I say Trump gives it to them. If China wants a nuclear exchange, I say we give it to them. First.

Trump may need time to win the war against the media first

nah kikes would use open warfare to cover up their "worship" related crimes. china needs to be crushed economically or clandestinely.

Another good one to look into, I think it starts with the link to the chinks here

Open warfare would remove any protection for radical leftists as they would be agitating for the enemy, communist side. Think.

open warfare with china is exactly what the kikes want. declaring communists a terrorist organization and smashing them would be good, but it cant be allowed to spill into ww3 with china, since the kikes are pushing for that to try to slither away from their crimes again.

they couldnt get their war with russia since hillary ate shit and lost, so now they are pushing for china. anything they can to distract from the real (((problem)))

are some of the chinks being sent here to our (((universities))) involved in aapa agents/sleepers then? It appears so.

China is funding ANTIFA and they are killing people in the street and firebombing political headquarters. Our grandfathers would be rounding them up and executing them on the wall. If China wants to get nuked, I say nuke them. China did a simulation under Obama and estimate that in a first strike scenario, where they attack the US first - they can kill almost 300 million Americans and lose only 90 million themselves.

The only way to counter that would be to nuke them first.

Also, apparently you seem to forget China is jewish, because Communism is jewish.

him again…

It's going to be a riot watching CIDF try to shill us.

china may be funding antifa, but the kikes are funding antifa even more so and (((they))) are funding china.

kikes go down first. they will not be allowed to continue their enslavement and torture of humanity.

chinks are retarded, cripple them economically and theyd fall apart overnight.

bretty gud awdisum :DDD

Yeah. Viet Cong too? He has the strongest tie to Wellstone as well

CIDF is large. That reputation management group was shilling for the CIDF on contract, gaslighting the world into giving a Chinese doctor a nobel prize for burn research that he didnt actually even do.

Keep an eye out for Students for a Democratic Society. Weather Underground was an offshoot

Please see

Checked. And yeah, he seems to be the biggest erpson of interest so far. Wonder how close he is with the Berkeley mayor. Also, AAPA Chinese members, preferably immigrants, on student visas, or children of immigrants look worthy of digging on.

I found something in it about them, see

Yeah I did see that. Anything linking Huen to SDS directly?

Semi related, but anyone who hasnt at least listened to this speech by GLR, should do so at their earliest convenience. Dont procrastinate and put it off, never actually doing it.

He explains the differences between Nazism and Communism, but also how Democracy is effectively the same thing as Communism, because they achieve the same thing in the end.

Well here's a picture of Huen with his wife at the Mayor's office

previos mayor

oh shit hes the husband of the oakland mayor…

We have a jeff and a floyd huen?

Gas yourself. schlomo!

Ok, we missed a big one! Floyd Huen, who keeps coming up over and over again in the dox. is the husband of Oakland Mayor Jean Quan. Image of her speaking at Wellstone meeting here.

Remember that Communism is the Jews' baby, and China bit that bait hard. Just because the Jews are probably no longer in control there doesn't mean we don't still have to deal with their out of control Golem, nor does it mean the Golem doesn't truly believe its programming.

all right, up to page 58 of pdf 1. ambition started high, typing moon broke me.

make sure umatrix is on
ghostbin.com/ paste/d32gu

Let's look to see China funding AAPA, Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club, Students for a Democratic Society, Asian American Journalist Association, Third World Liberation Front, Floyd Huen, Asian-American Movement, Economic and Youth Opportunities Agency, NCRR, NCCJ …

here's the edit link if one of you lazy faggots actually wants to be an hero or delete it like an edgelord, i've got it saved
ghostbin.com/paste/grant/wb5tzedy6e4vkp2eenm 5sjzzruxvqz6u/accept

>wellst one.org/legacy/dedications
>wells tone.org/about/partners

This hasn't been poured through yet

Yea, this guy too.

The yellow menace is real all across the anglosphere. Australia and Canada are facing damn near the exact same threats to a tee.

Dude I think you went down the wrong path. Why does China have to be funding it? There's enough fucking dirt here to slam Soros and Wellstone and yellow pinkos

https:// www.opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave2.php?cmte=C00404525&cycle=2016

Doesn't look like they get much in the way of donations, but some in government have. Also,

OAKLAND, CA 94602 LIFELONG MEDICAL 10/16/15 $750

JESSE ???
BERKELEY, CA 94709 CITY COUNCILMAN 09/14/16 $500

CHAN, WILMA
OAKLAND, CA 94612 ALAMEDA COUNTY 08/31/15 $500

SMITH, SMITH (lol is this a real name)
BERKELEY, CA RETIRED 09/15/16 $500

GALLO, GALLO
OAKLAND, CA 94601 CITY OF OAKLAND 09/30/16 $500

HOGAN, ANN MARIE
BERKELEY, CA 94705 CITY OF BERKELEY 09/07/15 $250

GUILLEN, ABEL
OAKLAND, CA 94609 CITY OF OAKLAND 10/12/15 $250

Canada believes that Henry Yu Must Become White to Overcome "Asian Supremacism"

Because the AAPA link to these campuses rising up with violence, the FBI/DOJ warning about this group, and it flaring up now against a president that's vowing to fuck China in the ass. Wellstone is a small group.

I think it's soros funding Wellstone former weathermen radicals, now Progs, actively cooperating with Antifa agitators to destabilize California enough to call for secession. I think Arreguin is cooperating with professional provacatuers brought over from European AntiFa groups for this purpose.

Kek's justice is swift.

>>>/justnews/80

Wilma Chan is a bit of a big deal in California; she ran for the Senate. Chan served as the California State Assembly Majority Leader from 2002–2004; she was the first woman and the first Asian American to hold the position

Wait, nevermind. OP is a faggot and this is from 2015.

Unless we're retroactively memeing the timeline.

You forget to check for their PAC
About a hundred grand here.

opensecrets.org/pa cs/lookup2.php?strID=C00404525&cycle=2016

The tweet was from today/yesterday you cryptokike.

Check those trips out.

Thanks for that; also, the person I found interesting that donated so far is Wilma Chan.

Well if youre from Straya, let me know if you figure out how to get rid of these vicious parasites. Btw, China is building up Africa so they can be used in a war against us, they want to unite all the non whites under communism against whites, or, rather, the Jews do. Rockwell was going on about it in one of his speeches.

AROUND JEWS AND CHINKS NEVER BLINK

zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-12/caught-tape-mushroom-clud-forms-after-massive-explosion-rocks-chinese-port-city?page=1

Context for those still awake.

zerohedge.com/ne ws/2017-02-02/fbi-allegedly-investigating-mayor-berkeley-ca-inciting-riot-and-ordering-police-stan

She's funding Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club and has deep ties with Dr. Floyd Huen. They both fund the small group and PAC. Additionally, Huen is married to the mayor of Oakland. Huen founded the AAPA, which the DOJ and FBI warned about possible terrorism ties and ties to the Communist Party of China.

Oh, and Huen/Chang's organization also funded the campaign of now-mayor of Berkeley.

Fuck off retard. That has nothing to do with this.

No shit. It came up in Velocious that something in China exploded, so I made a memepost about Kek's vengeance. But the OP of that thread is a faggot and is posting news from 2015.

Check my post history and calm down; I'm one of the first in here digging and posting interesting segments.

Berkeley Auditor Ann-Marie Hogan

Councilmember Abel Guillén was elected to the Oakland City Council in November 2014. He proudly represents District 2, which is home to the neighborhoods of Lake Merritt, Chinatown, Cleveland Heights, Crocker Highlands, East Lake, Grand Lake, Lakeshore, San Antonio and Trestle Glen

Here's some snippets. Brain is too toast to tie it all together. If anybody wants it it's all yours.

checked

It seems like a lot of backers are involved in occupy oakland. They shut down one of the US's largest ports.

It may not have been FBI dumping them for China, considering the massive relevance to current happenings.

That was about my take on it. I bet Bill Ayers is pissed he didn't get a second disciple in as President.
Think he'd sperg if we fucked with him? twitter.co m/williamayers?lang=en

It's about a group that's founder is now funding a new group with the "leader of the Maoist movement" and at the time America's largest pro-China communist organization.

I'm tunnel visioned, user. My bad.

Still say we send frogs to Ayers. I'll start a thread tomorrow if no one else does.

Jews do the darndest things when they are angry.

Wilma Chan also contributes to the UEAA, which says it aligns with antifa/BAMN (by any means necessary).

Wait, the aussies are on aren't they? You vicious cunts would cause him a morning heart attack. You think you master shitposters would be interested, or save it for the burgers?

Could someone explain this logic with hunger strikes? The dumb shitlibs delibrately starve themselves - no-one else is to blame besides themselves.

Their whole movement is based on convincing others to feel sorry for idiots who fuck themselves.

This investigation into the China menace is long overdue. I hope it fruitful.

Shadilay, brothers

Leaf early shift.

Wew hopefully the officials will publicly recognize those commies as a domestic enemy now that its confirmed that china is behind it.

Trump is the officials, we should bombard him with tweets showing him Choyna is behind it, thats the only justification he would need to classify ANTIFA groups as foreign state funded terrorists and provocateurs.

Elaborate.

update

Who cares, chances are it involves pointing out murrica is about freedom and the constitutions blah blah, National Socialism is a response to Communism and Communist subversion. They had an armed revolt for example and tried to declare a communist country, breaking Germany into 2 and causing a civil war effectively. Democracy has failed at that point, they were only allowed to organize the revolt because of the lax laws associated with a free society. Democracy is a failed concept, it achieves the same thing as Communism because it is easily subverted and controlled by hostile foreign interests. National Socialism was a defense mechanism, they didnt do it for fun, they did it because they had to. That guy should be banned, and I will proceed to report him.

Well, I worded that wrong, it achieves the same thing as communism because eventually the majority just votes itself into a communist society, but it is also susceptible to outside manipulation. GLR gives a good speech on it, takes an hour to fully detail.

I knew China was somehow invovled with this shit. They were too quiet.

I guess that's why there aren't any niggers involved. Had been wondering about that. Strikingly different tone than Ferguson, BLM, etc.

SHOO SHOO JEW CREW

They leaked it themselves, and when enough evidence have been dug up, Trump can do something about it.

And Hitler was a State Agent, thus he only served a year in a luxury prison for trying to overthrow the government.

Shut up Lorenzo, we have to make argentina great again first

That worked really well for the Romans.
no it didn't work at all well for the Romans but my Lombardi ancestors moved in and we've been doing pretty well, where would you be when history repeats again?

But the Earth don't real, you'd just fall off

Kikes have a country but are not a country, post wasn't about what "geopolitical/genetic group" is the most politically active/seditious, but what country was. Israel is not the source or related to a lot of NY Jew politics and is largely the beneficiary of home-grown retardation rather than paid-for retardation, as far as I'm aware. The sort like Soros do nothing to help the Israel cause, even if they prevent or protect it from their own commie riots. That isn't to say Israel is not hostile, a leech, and a sinking rock, but they are not quite the most "active" geopolitical enemy of the US.

Too many niggers in the army already.

Argentina has a higher white population than the US now..

So what is the TL;DR?

Truly a shock.

Lurk more.

Is that Jay Bauman or Aaron Paul? I can't tell.

China must burn,holywood must burn. Kill the enemy outside, destroy the traitors inside. Finaly a war in wich the US can be proud to wage.

rip america

Always remember to report and filter D&C shills.

lol. so now it's (((china)))

oy, vey. the desperation!

oh I'm seeing desperation alright.

taking spoonfed info from the fbi

So basically the Chinese were subverting and destroying on the west coast while the Kikes were doing it on east. Then once travel and communication became better they converged and started fucking everything up together.

Adding to this niggers were working in the South and the Unions were doing the same in the midwest. The 69 protests are starting to look like a straight up Communist Revolution.

A gook was the ring leader of the berkley antifa riot.

anyone already ran OCR for the docs? cause it takes a shit ton of time and i dont like wasting a shit ton of time u know?

I haven't gone to see a jewlywood movie since 2000, even if everyone on pol have done the same we're too small a demographic, the real trick is creating an alternative for the plebs so they aren't consuming the jew indoctrination. video games have taken a large share of their eyeballs which is why they've been pushing harder in games, and the remedy is the same, make own content of equivalent quality to crowd out the jewing.

lul that article isn't biased or anything

not just four students

fucking make it more obvious shlomo

A bunch of Maoists are being funded by China.

Quelle surprise.

Now it becomes clear.
Anyone who buys this is a one dimensional player.

like this kike jewing up the entire vg industry

I think it goes beyond this - I'm pretty convinced some alphabet or deep state entity is actively shilling here, effectively blending in and guiding the dumber anons into doing their bidding. I think they have mods by the balls and are forcing them to allow it to happen not that the mods aren't faggots anyways.

And who's the retard who thinks only soros buys politicians and social movements?

baned and posting fuck mods

Jews have been trying to ally with the Chinese in recent years. And since chinks are the Jews of Asia, the two get along well together.

Not really, the Chinese president only days ago shat on Israel and made his intention clear to give money to the Palestinians, there was a big thread about it on here.

it's активные мероприятия
Also we ought to dig into China's political executions on demand for organ harvesting. Everyone in the medical field knows it happens, but if we could get some solid evidence on this shit and release it to the public it would help speed up the government's collapse. China's government is close to the tipping point already, hence their new "pro-free trade" and anti-Trump stances while desperately clutching at pearls trying to keep their authoritarian regime stable.

I am talking about plutocratic American diaspora Jews. The finance types. The Jews always work on many levels and imbed themselves in everything to hedge their bets.

WHO THE FUCK HAS THE MONEY TO FUND ALL THESE DIFFERENT GROUPS. I KNOW IT'S JEWS AND COMMUNISTS, BUT WHO? IT'S NOT ALL JUST SOROS, THERE HAS TO BE OTHERS

At this rate it's everyone.

Could 3rd world immigration be a Chinese strategy to subvert the west?

Soros is just a figurehead tbh, a fall guy. When he crashed the pound in the 90's, he did it with a fund that was funded by Rothschild banks. He basically had unlimited funds to punish the bad goyim in the UK for not joining the euro.

All the lights in the heavens are our enemy now

JEWS ARE THE PRIMARY ENEMY

None shall escape our wrath.
NONE

Seriously though, just nuke every chinese city with any government officials in them.

Wouldn't work alas.

The Chinese communist party has a fun policy of having all their officials do stints in the countryside. Even the wealthy well connected ones spend times in posts out in the boonies.

Meaning they'd have a flock of replacements to swoop in and take over if you did what you proposed.

The shills are out, I see.

Shoo shoo cryptokike. Look at the information contained and what the founder of the aapa is doing today. His organization is part of the Soros circle and influences the mayors of Oakland and Berkeley. Also, DOJ stated to watch out for the Chink campuses. They're acting out now because Trump is positioning against them.

..whoa. This adds a bit of a different dynamic then. Then Trump's administration has to take the lead in grabbing and bag em. If regular Americans take to doing it, it can create a beneficial environment for China.

I'd be happy to prove ANY link to a foreign government to get these Maoists gassed.

Wellstone Slate is another name for it as well.

This looks intersting.., they're planning for a lot of movement come April… riots?

Wellstone Action Executive Director is (((EDITH SARGON)))

China loves Trump! They are heavily invested in the U.S.
The hand of the Kremlin is all over this. Putin is behind Antifa, Berkeley, Pussyhat March, and other (((Liberal))) subversion operations.

Not alone user .

Shit makes sense, as one user pointed out in anther thread shit is going to heat up in the spring/summer time, winter chan has them somewhat at bay for now.

Chinese refugees crisis hit Japan and Australia when ?

Is this why China is sending so many of their youth to study at our Highschools, Colleges and Universities? Vancouver BC Canada is being bought up by foreign Chinese students, housing is too expensive now for locals, everything shooting up in price. Local college in small city I live in has millions in profit now since Chinese have started attending here, family has Chinese students staying with them…its like a covert mini invasion…but it seems so friendly

daily reminder they only have two working carriers yet posture as if they have 5
They have learned the chutzpah well, possibly through the gook talmud.
This is the problem with telling a shite army they're the best. Look at Saddam's Republican Guard. Portrayed outwardly as the strongest in the region despite near 80% losses to Iran in their war. Folded and rolled up in 20 minutes flat.

yea, I can see where that could come into play. Notice when chink movies went out of style the shilling of (((Krav Not-So-Maga))) as the "one definitive martial art" came into play, and every akshun movie the hero doesn't know it, it comes into play by one of the supposedly 'weak' sidekicks having studied it and saving their asses. Chinks are as jewy as jews and there is only room for one top jew in the wondrous golden-bricked land of Poz. Their artists at least aren't colossal faggots, though. (see: "Chinese Opera School")
That's also, oddly enough, an infection vector we might use one day. Only the most capable get through it and they tend to come out all "I lav Amelica!" like Jackie Chan and Bruce.

Halfie jappies raised bluepill are typically army brats, and typically they go into DIA, so they're basically CIA in camo most days. And like halfie-groids, they hate each part of their ancestry equally. Definitely commie infection vector.

funniest thing about China to me is that they're so shitty to their own people, they lost twice as many people just before the turn of the century before the world war on all sides combined and still came out with a positive birth rate so no one fucking cares, lol
Literally goddamn zerglings.
"Oh, like 80 million Chinese killed each other again"
"What's it matter, that's like half a percent of the pop I think?"
"LoL oh right, stupid chinks ahr har har!" ~rest of the planet
No one else on earth has so many videos of 'escalators eating their own people I mean what is even with that shit.
Anyway that's basically why they would probably declare war even with a duct-tape carrier and dead broke. Nuking them would benefit the survivors, really.

Heres something I came across, because wellstone was super anti-China but died in a plane crash during the Bush years. Bush foundation now donates to the Wellstone group.

http://
www.veteranstoday.com/2015/05/01/sen-paul-wellstone-more-proof-of-assassination/

Checking my own dubs, praise be to Kek.

Carol Carmody also used to work for the CIA

Underrated.

No. That's literally the Worst Koreans.

No exceptions, Schlomo. Not doing the same mistake twice.

Wellstone was in the very same anti-Vietnam war protests that Floyd Huen was involved in. Did… did they kill him and take over his foundation? Should dig to see if there's a direct link between Huen and the late Wellstone…

Checking my own dubs. Kek guide me, I think I'm onto something. It's very peculiar that the Bush Foundation sponsors the Wellstone group as well as Soros, coupled with the links to the Wellstone group now having a few Maoists in their ranks.

They'd wish.

That's a J-10 not a J-15.

Being out-armed, it would be best for them to create a civil war within the United States. Cheaper, too.

I feel like I need to try to find Wellstone in these FBI archives…

Guys I was in another thread and I was wondering have we dug into Berkley and the shit they are in? FBI user might be dropping a hint to why Berkley was the center of this ANTIFA violence and memoryholeing.

Aren't alphabets catching chink spies all the time? From time to time, stories surface about how some Ching Wang, an honor roll student, a distinguished military specialist, blah blah, was caught red-handed leaking info to PRC.

just let these fucking chinks pay already.
Introduce import tolls on their crap and make their industry go to shit. Then fund "peaceful protestor groups" and let nature take care of the rest.

The internet right wing is a fucking joke at this point. While China is definitely an enemy to America at this point, they aren't doing the bidding of the kikes you retards; it's just their opportunity to strike at their number one competitor. Western media antagonizes China at many opportunity and wants to go to war with them so when the US wins, they have the chance of spreading (((democracy))) and (((social media))) (like kikebook) to chinkland as well as (((lgbt rights))) as well as how .
tldr; Jews are the main enemy but not every country that is against the west are allies with them. Schlomos go first; chinks (and slants in general) are pussies and will cuck out when they realize they can't win a war with the West (Compare Japan's opinion on the US before WW2 and Japan's position now, as well as the Commodore Perry fiasco).

All should be gassed tbh

Hold on a second. Is this a blatant act of war against the US? War starts with the destabilization of a region through funding groups like this. What the fuck is China thinking?

It looks like it ended in 1972. What obvious piece of information am I missing that everyone seems to be sperging out about?

Nothing. The personnel remain and moved on to do the same shit for different companies, but no one brings logic to a happening fight.

I mean seeing that they do have a history makes it much more believable that they are still doing it. Guess I'll wait for actual evidence of something happening though.

Jean Quan and Floyd Huen are connected the Weather Underground through past Radical activism. Quan is now mayor of Oakland.

Dumping my notes from Part 1.

AAPA newspaper praises Viet Cong, AAPA cooperates
with ethnic radicals to form Third World Organization

Huen agitating in Chinatown

Huen organizes coup at "East West Conference", radicals
sieze stage, Master of ceremonies forced to cede position to
huen. Then forces through Third World Liberation and Black student
Union support

January 1969 Huen has control of AAPA, former leader Yuji Ichikowa
has left

Huen advises "direct action" choosing most radical option
to occupy Chancellors office to force Asian studies course acceptance

Huen attends conference with Communist leaders intent on
ending Vietnam war(Hemispheric Conference Montreal). AAPA in cooperation with Black Panthers
seize podium

Huen elected second in command- Vicce president associated students of the university
of California- coordinator asian studies department, earning sociology phd and full pay

Huen Begins Speaking at Chicom/Red Guard Rallies.

Huen organizes rally and leads demonstration on behalf "Japanese New Left"
newspaper. Article state intent to "smash" Japanese and American security pact)
Huen calls for demonstration to prevent visiting Japanese Minister Sato from
leaving US, in accordance with "Japanese New Left" Article.

AAPA now lists address of Jeanne Quan for sending financial support. FLoyd
Huen states they intend to marry 9/20/70

pg 118 12/17/69 California Assemblyman finds bag in University car and reports to FBI
Car has been driven 1200 miles in two days.
Huen is investigated by FBI for purchasing 9mm Browning Pistol and .38
pistol. Seven Ammo clips
and Maoist literature found in flight bag
in trunk of Huen's car. Minor scandal as all of this is printed in Newspaper
–At this point informant notes that Huen is friends
of Bruce Occena, former member of AAPA, and now reported to belong to the Weatherman group
Police drop investigation as Huen claims he did not make the drive, and someone
else must have taken the university car.

pg 126 Red Guard radicals are reported to be staying at Jean Quan and Floyd Huen's (now married)
residence. Tokyo student stays at apt of Huen and connected to more Third World Liberation Front

pg 152 6/29/73 Huen and wife now appearing to be living 40 east Broadway, New York. Huen attending Albert Einstein
medical. Jean Quan is questioned her and huen's trip to hong kong and Communist China in fall of '72.

Chine relies on globalism and therefor supports libtards all across the glob. Ionically, the US does the same.

It's open policy, not a fucking secret.

A single nuclear tipped Shkaval torpedo (russians sold it to chinks) can kiss a whole carrierfleet goodbye. There i no defense against it.

Those are Jap names too, could they be libshit nips or just chinks pulling a classic kike move and using the identity of people they hate to do their shit?

It's the Mayor of Oakland and her husband. As students they started the AAPA to unite all Asian people against the evil white man.

Check out the Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club to see what sort of Prog politics they are up to.

Plenty of Jews involved too actually

Waffen TT (TrumpsTaffel)

dennismic haellynch.com/soros-linked-uc-berkely-riots/

Berkeley to Soros connection inb4 nice source

nice. I believe there was a Soros/Moveon connection to the Wellstone PAC

bump

Still working on PDF number 2. Appears to be suplemental information on activities of AAPA and TWL 1968-1969

Do not belong on the premises. Have them escorted off and barred from reentry.

That The West is theirs for the taking. This is what handing the majority of industry, along with following die-hard Asianists, does to a nation of peasants.

Chinese nationals are buying up lots of real estate on the west coast, especially in Victoria canada, where buying land is a pathway to citizenship

this made me laugh

only in a sick, degenerate …

Is this a reference to the Kushner shabbat theory?

Dubs of truth. Also, the Bush Foundation is a partner as well..

God's speed. I will start reading #3

Jap reporting in to remove kikes and worst gooks, and making Nanking real, because it didn't happen last time.
This time, you yanks and brits better fight on the right side

Check my notes on section 1. Let's see if we can construct a timeline. Take special note of Floyd Huen and his wife and Oakland Mayor Jean Quan. Any references to Weatherman Bill Occena, Bill Ayers, and Jack Kurzweil should be noted.

Keep an eye out for Mark Rudd as well, the Students for Democratic Society/Weatherman bomber

HOLY SHIT. They removed Bill Ayers from their site since last night.

Colin Watanabe sounds like a Nikkei American7s name (Japanese immigrant family from the 30's~40's - the likes of George Takei).
As a general rule of thumb, many Japanese Americans came from the "Buraku/Eta/Hinin" which was the lowest class of the Edo feudal system, and they were actively discriminated against until the late 80's. Because of this, they'll most likely have a victim mindset, so beware.
Don't take the Nikkei's seriously, they're not Japanese, nor can they ever be Americans.

Will the chinks attempt an assassination on Trump to prevent this from happening?

Any moves made by the enemy are generally worth investigating, if they're not distractions - but the people of Holla Forums will investigate what they need to.

PDF 3 appears to be mostly supplemental stuff concerning various student groups revealed by Gidra. Floyd Huen listed in Gidra as creator of "Third World Guerilla Theater"

WITNESSED!

I think because the tweet said "aapa" three times, that is the organization we need to look into the most. Regardless, still going to note names to be reviewed.

dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig

Be sure to look for Chris Iijima, the founder of I Wor Kuen, a pro-Moaist group. Jimmy Lu was also in this group. I wonder if there is a Chan/ Floyd Huen connection as well?

Japan had a habit of murdering communists on live TV, maybe these ones fled to the US to spread the poz?

China has such an astonishing and storied history, I'd prefer if that didn't have to be the case. Nothing would make me happier than to see Communism collapse in China in my lifetime.

Can we meme that into existence somehow?

AAPA was a Maoist Communist group pushing for Third World revolution. Lot's of Japanese names, but they're allied with the Commies.

I've been reading this for hours and I'm sleepy but I think I'm putting things together so I need to write all this down. What I'm coming away with from all of this is that we have a number of things going on here:

The Jew has used its banking and political connections to ensure that Communist China became the internally unstable yet too-big-to-fail country that it currently is. Because of Jewish finacing and "free trade" agreements, most of the world's manufacturing capacity has been relocated to China. If China falls apart and those factories are shuttered, all that tooling could simply vanish, melted down for guns or plows or just sold as scrap. At the same time, Chinese leadership has the wolf by the ears and cannot lose power to a peasant uprising that would surely kill all the elites and dash their great works. Chinese leadership could opt to preempt such an uprising by going to war against the USA, using the war as a pretense for a "patriotic" crackdown.

Such a war could easily escalate into a nuclear war, because the Chinese leadership would see a nuclear holocaust of its peasantry as a very positive benefit and not a deterrent at all.

At the same time the Jew has been infiltrating the American and European academia and politics, brainwashing everyone they can find into destabilizing the US by turning minorities against the majority. This is of course a time-honored military tactic, compare for example to the US using the Hmong minority against the Vietnamese or Iran using Houthis (and other Shia minorities) against Saudi Arabia. The long term plan was to suppress white birthrates, advocate for immigration and then use the immigrants to overthrow the whites and kill them.

This plan is falling apart since Brexit and Trump, and the Jews are panicked. In their inbred insanity, they see any threat to their absolute hegemony as anudda shoah and will do anything to regain control.

Meanwhile in China, everything is going as planned and everything is in place to set off WW3. So in summary, I think what FBI-kun is trying to tell us is that the Jew is going to try to provoke a war of annihilation with China.

Isn't he currently married to a chink?

The problem is, of course, that China is falling apart. This is inevitable. There is no saving it, it isn't merely unstable, it's a cardboard cutout masquerading as a country.

Buildings are made with trash as aggregate. People build houses in the middle of roads and demand bribes to move along. Nobody maintains anything. People build entire cities in the middle of nowhere that nobody is living in…

And they have no women, because of excessive sacrifice to Moloch.

the eco disaster of use a submarine nuke near a coastal city is unfathomable. We'd be dropping non nuclear meteor decapitation strikes on them as an immediate response I imagine and china wouldn't be able to do a thing to block them, we could almoast instantly knock out enough infrastructure and power that they would be stone aged. Guaranteed no way us military has let china actually put any weapons in space after results of still classified emp spectra of Starfish Prime. Or if they did we were sold out.

I would hate to double post, but I just realized that there is a SECOND layer to this. If I recall correctly, the issue is even bigger because fucking globalism.

Isn't the US Fed the issuing body for the Euro? Things began to go wrong for our friends the international bankers when Brexit became a thing. If Britain leaves the EU it can start a cascade, and Trump himself has openly stated that he wants to see the EU broken up.

I suspect this was meant to be the fate of every blue-collar/NEET/otherwise troublesome self-aware white person in the US, UK and Europe had Clinton been elected. They wanted a war as an excuse to purge that troublesome working class. All that would have been left would be the inner-city progressive "intelligentsia" and a horde of sub-80-IQ imported brown people to obediently keep them supplied with Starbucks ad Infinitum.

don't look into the mirror then faggot. you're not going to get any less ugly, trust me

blaming china is an easy way for the nwo to create friction, don't fall for this (((bait))). it's bait, that's all this is. screw the (((fbi))), these kike nazi organizations are all the same.

only trust yourself and your own judgment, the devil wants you to rely on others, i say rely on yourself and you can laugh in his face.

Jean Quann has been a regular speaker at WDRC. They endorsed her bid for mayor.

U wot m8

Warned you.

Alright. I've been through the whole thing. Documents 3 and 4 are mostly repetition and a collating of data on AAPA. Names mentioned in Newsletters and Gidra. This is secondary.

Document 1 and 4 establish Huen's timeline. He's the leader of AAPA and has various ties to these other groups including SDS. His wife Jean Quan is involved in many of these groups, and they later host a bunch of visiting commies and radicals at their apartment. It's basically a hotel for Black Panthers, Red Guard, and visiting Chinese Communists. At one point Huen was under investigation for taking the university car 1200 miles over two days. But he forgot his flight bag in the trunk, found to contain 6 .38 clips. Cops know he just bought a .38 and a 9mm, but can't pin what happened to the car to him.

So now do we continue investigating Wellstone and the Wilma Chan connection? Is there any connection with Jesse Areguin telling the Berkeley PD to stand down?

Of course they did, the executive of it is her husband.

Jesse was backed by the Wellstone group. I also think they're organizing for massive violent protests come April; see their hiring ad they had posted a few posts up.

Maybe this all ties back to them wanting to destabilize California and legitimately try to meme a secession into being. It may not even be China trying to do it, but instead the actions of deluded Crypto Commies who have been huffing their own farts for so long the legitimately believe that them declaring they are their own nation now will bring the US military over to their side.

that's pretty fucking inconceivable user

Yeah, I just wanted to make that clear. I posted other caps of her speaking last night.

Pretty much. They're trying to make CA a sanctuary state which will violate federal law. I suspect they're working with AntiFa. Jesse Areguin met with a German Mayor who has ties to AntiFa recently.

My suspicion is that they are bringing in "Professional Anarchists"
provacatuers who know how to incite riots, all for the purpose of creating a managed conflict.

50 year old document gets 8 Holla Forums mods moist. Fucking retards. This is why you suck.

On a more serious note, if China is behind something like this, I wouldn't be surprised. With the amount of "Chinese are the jews of Asia" stories I've heard here and in real life, it would make sense that slant-eyed jews would aid beady-eyed jews. Plus, they have academic books out about how jews control American politics, academia, and finance. They know who'd driving, and Im sure they want some pretty good deals out of it.

Just a theory really

It's been demonstrated already that we've created an underclass of jackoffs with nothing better to do than be paid minions, thanks to the arrests made at the inauguration. It wouldn't actually take that much work to bring in some pro hellraisers, and then just tell the cops to back off and let them run wild while the professionals get the kids sufficiently rabbleroused.

Fuck, the kids wouldn't even need to be paid. They're doing their 'civic duty' to punch nazis.

[email protected] os Huen's wife's email. They were looking for Chinese speakers during the election… why?

When Herself won they were going to need more translators to help coordinate the further selling of our asses to China.

Look for more connections to BAMN. I see alot of stuff implicating them as the organizers of the riots, and they're connected to Wilma Chan.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ih56pRNMSc

Yvette Felarca of BAMN defending the Berkeley Riots. Bitch is cray cray

Correct; we've already linked Floyd Huen with Wilma Chan, who has ties to BAMN. Should look in these organizations for links as well:
aaaed- American Association for Access, Equity, and Diversity
lead- Leadership Equity Access Diversity ueaaldf-
bamn- By Any Means Necessary
daap- Defend affirmitive action party

These groups cause the riots in sacramento, and i wouldnt be shocked if more were to come

There is something seriously off about her body language. Her voice is level, but she's sending mixed signals of anger and fear in her posture.

United for Equality and Affirmative Action Legal Defense Fund , I forgot that one and the National Lawyers Guild (Commie fucks, Soros linked)

They're watching us.

Not that it matters. If FBIanon showed us this, they already knew, which makes me want to find a big goddamn tub of popcorn for the next couple of weeks, because Sessions is going to have their guts for garters.

Gas yourself kike nigger.

This is very interesting because Russia has been finding far right groups all over Europe. It would seem that Russia and China have very different interests… Or Russia and China want western nations to have civil wars.

The feel I get from Russia is that they would really like to be what America was in the 50s. The biggest kid on the block. They're an old, big country with a lot of resources that hasn't been allowed to play on the playground in a long time. A lot of Putin's actions make sense from the perspective of simply wanting to make sure they have good supply lines, warm water ports and secure borders.

It's certainly in his best interest to keep the goddamn muslims swarming Europe off his lawn. And, in the fine tradition of all Tzars, if he can make his lawn bigger when Europe inevitably starts to implode, so much the better!

It is also worth noting that Russia wants to build an underground tunnel linking the U.S. to Russia. This would give Russia a huge advantage in trade. Goods could be transported from Europe to the U.S. by rail. It may very well be in Russia's interests to ally with the U.S. and Europe.

I kind of think this is one of the things the old liches are trying to desperately prevent. The US and Russia teaming up to create global hegemony without them.

Shouldn't they be happy globalism actually happens? Except for the part where they're not invited.

(((Globalism))) is a scheme by which a ruling elite lords over a world inhabited by microcephalics that attend to their every need. This is bullshit and a doomed timeline which will be ruined when a random rock from space slams into the planet and converts it into a hellscape.

It can be done BETTER.

the chinese citizens themselves hate them buying hollywood too though. You read the reviews they're ripping them apart as mixing western/eastern for a shit story and pandering.

it wouldn't surprise if merkel financed antifa in the usa. she gave money to the clinton foundation after all.

50 people punching trash cans doesn't require funding

hahah Antifa is sponsored in Europe by Russia. This is why they have such huge numbers in places like Transnistria lol

Don't forget it was (((Rob Reiner))) who told you that in the wake of Vietnam. We've already fought and won a land war in Asia against the Japanese, including through SE Asia, China and Korea.

It's 40 years old and most of the people named are in positions of power and influence today.

dude, who the fuck cares about these losers? The only threat that whites face are the Jews. If all the Jews are gassed, then all of the problems go away instantly. If you focus on fighting antifa, China, Iran, or whatever other bogeyman that JIDF is shilling on this board and who the Board Owners are stickying because they are controlled opposition, then you're a retard.

Bottom line: talking about or fighting anybody but Jews = you're antiwhite because you're not using your agency most effectively.

You can't fight an illness by ignoring its symptoms, m80.

Except china and antifa are the tools the kike uses to fight white people. Either except that or you are blind or a shill. Considering these posts above you I wouldn't be surprised if you are a shiill.

This isn't some video game where we have to beat all the levels before we finally get to fight the final Jewish boss. It's the exact opposite. When we ignore the street scum and we focus on killing actively hostile kikes like Soros et all, then we make progress.

pic related

Antifa = Jewish supremacist pedophiles paying low-IQ crust punk squatters to attack innocent people.

then why havent the rothschilds been dealt with yet? some of them go public often liek that one wannabe jesus looking faggot.

This doesn't have anything to do with the Jews but it's simply a geopolitical strategy to bring down America and destroy the network of bases that surround Europe. China wants more trades with the EU and control over the South China Sea, which is impossible with the US level of control. Hell this probably goes against the Jews too, considering that a possible american balkanization would leave Israel alone in a sea of enemies

Why can't CIA be more like FBI fams

That's actually not true, the US alone produces more manufactured goods than china infact about 2.7 times as much but those are mostly components. China makes money by assembly. What was sent there was textile and steel. But they are losing that now. Their in the shitter at this point.

I also have no idea why you think China can reciprocate in a nuclear exchange. Even if we currently underestimate their nuclear capability by a factor of 3 they would still have only 700 warheads, almost all of them

Dapper Laughs I think.

The German government themselves fund Antifa. This is an open secret

N A S T Y N A S T Y M A N

N A S T Y A N D D A N G E R O U S

*woman

Feel free to fuck off back to whereever you came from, especially considering the blatant attempt to fit in while at the same time trying to tell everyone to ignore it

Serious question.
What would it take for the US to start cracking down on groups like antifa? I know we can't just arrest people for having political beliefs but at what point does their behavior become threatening and/or treasonous enough for something to be done about them? Would they ever be dealt with in some official capacity or are RWDS our only hope?

As one who lived through real communism almost half of his life (almost half, is because I grow older and older.. 10 years ago would be true), I doubt China is pushing communism anywhere at this point.

They are just a very greedy enterprise right now, despite the huge resources already at their disposal. Trump protectionist and monetary policies can hurt them bad, so if this is real and they have a hand in these protests, is because economic reasons not ideology.

Also, the commies of the West are very different from the classic, Eastern European, Russian or Chinese ones:

That doesn't preclude China from funding classical forms of Communism to destabilise their enemies.

And the Western Commies are also Anarchists for the most part, which covers the differences. They're worse than the normal variety, if that's even possible.

China doesnt care, the antifa in the west are their useful idiots who will be lined up and shot after the revolution

Of course not, did not said that. China will use whatever means necessary to protect the status quo assuring them the resources to expand. In fact, I consider China now the greatest expansionist (imperialist, for the comrades reading this) power of our days, at par with muslims jihadist drive.

Useful idiots indeed.

Prior to Stalin getting power, the Commies in Russia had propaganda that was pro-"free love", pro-multiculutalism and against the nuclear family. People generally overlook this because it doesn't fit into what the USSR ended up being but it was certainly pushed in Russia before the Communists came to power.

this thread
pivot to cancer

Yes, it is finally time to free the Chinese people from jewry and return them to what they were thousands of years ago.

Not aware of this, seeing at the time nationalism was pretty strong. Any references?

SHADILAY

We've wiped out entire species before, and we'll do it again.

Lads, you're missing Occupy Oakland. They openly celebrated Berkeley on twatter and Huen has advocated to the government on behalf of OO previously.
Thus, his wife the Mayor of Oakland, Wellstone and all it's affiliates, AAPA, all have potential ties worthy of investigation to Berkeley. If the rumors of FBI investigation are true, there's going to be levels of fuckery exposed that haven't been seen since the Red Scare. That's why CNN is thrashing like a retard in a hanger shop.

We've been in full culture war for some time, but that's why they're doubling down with the PC subversive rhetoric. They HAVE to create the narrative of an enemy worth sacrificing logic to in order to fight. They need to garner support from the populace in order to have any hope. Problem is, what they view as hope is nothing more than a sad, autistic, death rattle.

Are you tired of winning yet?

No need for a cure.

The problem is, this shit is working albeit slowly.

I know people in real life who were all aboard the Trump train and viewed these people as dangerous crypto-communist degenerates, now they believe Trump's a megalomaniac and the SJWs have a point.

Never underestimate the power of (((Mainstream Media))).

It couldn't hurt to replace that idiot Kellyanne Conway though, she keeps feeding them ammunition like the Bowling Green nonsense that's all over social media right now. Trump needs to find people with a similar level of 4D chess ability to handle shit like this.

So then do us all a favor and kill Soros and all his scions or otherwise shut the fuck up. You sound like a new faggot.

yes goy, china is the enemy!! and russia!! and iran!! and… EVERYONE EXCEPT ISRAEL

rabbis, wait for it. iran's gonna blow up your shithole any minute now lol

There's those swinging the other way, too. People will always waffle. Look ahead.

Pizzagate is very likely to come out, destroying the old guard and driving them back into the new guy's camp. The Cultural Marxist agenda will only see more and more exposure, and only the ignorant and truly cucked will be able to support it. They will be forced to more and more desperate acts carried out by an increasingly idiotic base. On a level of both ideas and physical altercation, I like our team's odds.

(((They))) are being forced to hide and lie. If the MSM still seems like it cannot be overcome, remember they're eating themselves. Not is not the time for blackpill.

Agree on Trump's team. Trump, through his team, has walked back some of the unapologetic bluster. I hope he'll get tired of it.
Just to LARP: Let Kellyanne go on (if she can keep her foot in her mouth) until the house nigger talk starts about her. Then replace her with another strong unapologetic man the country yearns for after they've flooded the market on the worth of the gender card.

thetimes.co.uk/article/leaked-uk-plan-to-open-doors-for-1m-turks-n085h225w

Brits AND the US just barely manage to evade outright Holocaust following major votes in 2016.

No wonder the shilling has doubled down and then doubled down again.

Oh wow. Elon Musk took over America!

They'll Get Executions
Let the bodies hit the floor.

Well, there are two Chinese people in the news recently. Person 1 took cellphone photos of Rex Tillerson's notes, in full view of the cameras. Person 2 is

But that is exactly what it is.
We're at level 5 probably.

Can you gullible idiots stop believing everything OP says? If you took 2 seconds to click on OP's link you would have immediately found that the FBI files relates to an organization that disbanded in 1969. And the twitter account isn't FBIANON, it's an official FBI twitter account.

Read the thread nigger, we're making connections to BAMN and other groups.

Wait so a refugee kills 2 people on average.
And we are supposed to let them in ?

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't their catapults insufficient to launch their top tier fighters…meaning they could have more difficulty scrambling in rough seas?

It depends on how quickly things go to shit. It's easy to forget the massive levels of manpower and money required to keep the country from anarchy just right now. Where I live there is a police officer stationed at every street corner, 24/7. And it's a small residential neighborhood. There are over a million human internet censors. All of that shit is needed. 100%. Without it, there would be open riots tomorrow. There are open riots frequently (lonely beta uprisings) in the countryside.

There is no way they could get most of the citizens to join the army that are not already in it. Additionally, if said citizens decided to fuck shit up instead, they wouldn't even have to worry about fighting foreign powers. The Uighers alone could keep them busy.

Xi knows his boys did a shit job on indoctrination over the last 20 years. Most of the prime military age kids are weaker and more materialistic than American millennials.

Not to mention no one wants to be the king of an irradiated glass wasteland. Trump is ASC. The Commies know EXACTLY what that means. The ASC is still pissed that their boy MacArthur wasn't allowed to nuke China back in the day. On election day, every general and military leader was called to the capital. Shortly after Trumps inauguration the PLA moved it's nuke to target California. They are pissing themselves.

tl;dr: They might try it, but they wouldn't until shit was desperate. And by that point they would have other concerns.

elaborate please

but fbi user had a post on the chan, this isn't fbi user?

OP should be hotpocket edited in a couple places.

Yeah, BAMN is Occupy Oakland, and Wilma Chan is complicit.

It's 1500 hundred pages of documents on the Commie activities of the Mayor of Oakland and her husband

Sick of these faggots renaming themselves. Occupy Oakland would look really good in an infograph.

Yvette Felarca was involved in both

America First, you faggot. Europe an Australia can fucking save themselves, do it yourselves for once.
Do it yourself.

China isn't a communist system, it's an authoritarian one-party regime + capitalism.

Welcome to Holla Forums

Blaming china for something the jews do.

Now we all know china is a currency manipulator but they're a tiny hill compared to mount jewverest.

Here's the #Antifa coward who hit me with a flagpole in DC. He likes to be anonymous- RT to help find him.

That's a jew

Wouldn't be surprised lol.

Didn't you know the Chinese are turbokikes on steroids?

That's pretty dank.

TY for digging

third here confirming Jewdar detector activated.

My check still hasn't come in the mail :(

Look at the people funding them, not just the useful idiots. It's not just the kikes, they crypto-kike Chinese are involved as well, as they are the only ones with a powerful Bolshevik/Maoist government in power. Report and filter all D&C heebs.

Everyone I've named so far has been involved in Occupy Oakland. They're all under the Wellstone/BAMN banner. I think some outbreaks of riots are going to happen in the areas that the FBI/DOJ noted (Las Vegas, Oakland, NYC… areas with high Chinese populations) come April. Feel free to screencap this and post it when it happens.

look for connections to Rose Pak along with Willie "got the 9/11 warning call before it went down" Brown, DRBA shady as fuck chinatown religous org that brings thousands of chinks here under religious visas and spreads them over their massive land holdings, violin collecting white monk at the top of the org pushing dem talking points to followers, constant land aquisition all over the USA then giving it away to other foreign religious orgs.

nice pic for ants

Heres the pic for real human beans

Bump and more context

In 2002, Paul Wellstone died just 11 days before his potential re-election in a crucial race to maintain Democratic control of the Senate. A plane crash that killed him, his wife and child, and 3 others.

Lot of conspiracy theories on Wellstone out there. Some implicate NeoCons or White Supremacists. Bottom line- No one's sure why the plane went down, Feds had the area on lockdown shortly after the crash and the black box was never recovered.

Who ended up replacing Wellstone? Who won the election?

Jesse Ventura put Wellstone's rival in for the last two months. Walter Mondale replaced him on the Dem ticket.

Norm Coleman barely beat him.

Yeah, I suspect Neocons had him killed

Man I fucking wish to man.
But Communism did too much damage to their psyche (a lot of Mainland Chinese are straight up subhuman garbage) and most of their culture and traditions were wiped out and are basically non-existent today; Taiwan, a tiny fucking island, is probably the surviving remnant of Traditional Chinese culture (while still being pozzed with (((democracy))) and (((gay rights))).

Communism isn't only the white man's enemy, it's every nation and people's enemy.
Never let it take hold in the West. We can do this gentlemen.

Some digging in the Open Society leaks reveals that Wellstone Action is a Soros Group with at least million spent in building centers in MA and a few other states. The connection with WDRC isn't direct however.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111677424/

Not sure if anyone here cares, but this was deleted on 4ch.

Be careful of china jew relation.

Racial Nationalist need to band together, no matter the race, fuck the haters, Africa for the Africans and all that.

yep

I've been calling this for years.

PRC has embedded actors/agents in virtually every country on earth, they use Chinatowns to blend in.

Few points

Interment camps WHEN.

No you retard, that's not true at all. The first co-production stars Matt fucking Damon as the lead for goodness sake.

Stop projecting your Asian American male insecurities onto realpolitik and economics. The PRC doesn't give a shit about how you feel "feminized" because Asians aren't all portrayed as 6 foot 5 muscular men.

And these motherfuckers have the audacity to screech about how they've "never been considered real americans" despite "loving this country just as much as anyone else".

They've always been subversive fucks. Ever since the days of early coolie migration.

Let's not forget about the Chinese students. They're an even bigger intel gathering platform than the Triads.
All of them are connected to the chinese commie party, some are even members.

Guys, it's spelled Berkeley