This is grade A shitposting.

Delete this

By Holla Forums for Holla Forums?

muh dik

Fuck off you no-taste faggot.

Post more

nigger are you for real

She pretty short for a 18th year old

I'll be laughing when pedoanons start rallying behind the SJWs that are pushing to legalise this shit. They'll happily join the other side just so they have a theoretical chance with 8 y/olds.

The problem with allowing children to consent is that you need them to consent, and most of the anons here can't convince a prostitute to take their dick for money, so they've no hope on a child.

They don't have the mental development to judge such situation, nor their bodies are prepared for that.
Pedos are self-centered, they don't care about the children, just with their own satisfaction - the''y're hedonists and of the worst kind, the ones who breach the non-aggression principle and harm others to achieve their goals.
Pedos aren't attracted to the child as well, they're attracted to the child's current body alone - when said child grows up, the attraction fades away, making it not an attraction to the individual, but lust.

Neither do adult women.

>>>/mgtow/

Not the fag you're arguing with, but shad draws half way decently - his problem is he draws the most fucked up shit on earth and is edgy as fuck - along with being slightly stupid.

Fucking based.

american culture in a nutshell. You got lynching on one side, brutal mobs on the other side.

Even men who have a girlfriend or wife know this user.

only men who don't have one don't know this
which is why it's always funny to see posts like his

The only exemption to that rule are transwomen. And even then, most of them are insane.

The only exemption to that rule are transwomen. And even then, most of them are insane.

Long term relationship or even long term friendship with a girl would confirm this. The guy was being melodramatic and your right about everything you said here, but don't be such a sensitive faggot.

Which it won't happen. SJW are advocating for women, faggots, transvestites and dykes to molest children because that is "progressive", "diverse" and they will be "exploring their sexuality". SJW are against normal heterosexual intercourse because they consider that a man having sex with a woman is rape. So heterosexual pedos (men preying on little girls) won't be endorsed by them. They will be scourged and persecuted by them just like normal sane people want them locked.
That's why SJW want Japan to bend the knee and ban the sex dolls and the cartoons.

The only thing SJW will consider pedophilia and children abuse is men fucking little girls. But they'll turn a blind eye if children are pressured into hormones and surgeries, boys become catamites, or little girls are molested by fat dykes.

Isn't that the pic that Bioware stole off the internet for Mass Wffect 3?

/thread

It's just a drawing, faggot.

Back to reddit.

You go back to reddit too.
We've got a fucking infestation on our hands.

Reminder shadman has a reddit account.

Grow up.
And answering you question: no.

He's not good faggot, he's great.
And I heard redditors like breathing, you should really stop that if you don't want to be like them.

I already have. I evolved into a superior being that converts Holla Forums posts into oxygen.

webm related

Slavic women are proof of gods love.

Not an argument contrary to mine, but an expansion of it.

They love you too, user.

I'm not reading that someone give me the rundown

Who else is excited?

If only. I would kill for a qt Slavic gf.

I'd watch this, but I'm pretty sure it'll just be Frank from Always Sunny fucking around with a less secure version of Dennis.

So it should be illegal to fuck adult women too, but it isn't for some reason.

It should be like it was historically: Women were virgins until marriage (except whores, lowlifes and raped) and their parents (almost always only the father) chose their husbands (they knew her judgement was shitty).

Your justifications by no means normalise the same shitty treatment to underages.

If that's true then why did god let 20+ million of them get killed by jews and then later enslaved by communist jews? We would have had more slavic women if (((god's chosen))) didn't get away with their massacre.

Big surprise.