Zyklon Ben Strikes Again

MEMEING THE DAY OF THE ROPE FASTER

Anti-semitic cartoonist wants to lynch commies with the Klan and gas kikes on his Montana death-camp.

(((ACLU))) already calling this the next shoah.

Hey if it pisses Antifa off it works.

Dr Pavel, I'm CIA.

Looks like ol' Ben didn't do his research.

Pretty sure it has 11 spikes.

Will the KKK ever have their reputation saved? They were literally just defending people from wild packs of niggers.

Yeah.

I know political cartoonists do best during elections but come on man.

Excellent

I'm counting seven.

Appreciate the original, user!

reminder that the statue of liberty was gifted in 1880 when france stopped being an empire again and wanted to make an overture to the other major republic of the period
the "poem" about bringing your worst immigrants was added in 1934 or so
everyone involved in the original statue of liberty was dead by the time some jew graffiti'd it with the immigration poem

This pisses me off.

Sorry for double posting but please for the love of god tell me how standing down benefits the cops in the long run.
Now any time these pukes do this shit in California, it's just gonna get more intense and some of them are probably going to be attacked because the antifa/blm feel emboldened to do so, like they did in Dallas and other places.
Can one man in blue just do his fucking duty and put an end to this shit?
It's all it would take.
I guarantee if that one cop would take the initiative, the others would follow suit.
The white cops at least.

They have been fed infiltrated since they were declared a terrorist organization at least

Ben probably drew it that way on purpose. The rope is in the middle and four spikes on either side provide artistic balance. It's good design. You guys are too picky.

Antifa fag is too burly, IRL they're all skinny faggots.

Lurk for at least a few months before posting, dummy.

There's the original. OP's edit was kinda poor.

I must say, his pen work is great. Wonder if it's digital or not?

Why is antifa in quotes?

(checked)
I'm guessing because Antifa is actually pretty Fascist.

(checked)
Probably because he's implying that they're not actually fighting fascism, they're promoting fascism under a different name.

>>>/reddit/

I like how he made the klansman chubby and non-threatening and the antifa as athletic and dominate. For the true believer among them, this will only encourage them.

Bravo Zyklon Ben!

subtle

(WITNESSED)
FUCKING CONFIRMED

took me a second

No, he's comparing antifa's "lynching" of free speech to the tragic lynchings of innocent negroes who dindu nuffin by White devils.

found the original

newfag detected, please proceed to the nearest noose

no because the current KKK is just a FBI hangout. and the ones that aren't feds are drug dealers and addicts.

They're not facists, they're fagcists.

Antifa does promote fascism by showing the entire world the actual anti-human violent degeneracy of leftism.

While it's of course true that antifa are not promoting true fascist ideals through their actions, it can be a useful meme against normies that antifa are actually acting like fascists in their actions to turn popular opinion against them.

Now in that case, it's worth considering whether it's worth further dirtying the name of fascism.

It's not.

(checked)
Good digits user but I question whether the name of fascism can be recovered at this point. The ideals of course can be, since they'll be forever relevant, but the name itself is not integral to the underlying philosophy.

But they are not.
They act like weak inferiority-complexed leftists.

Now that can be used to show normies the origins of fascism.

This.
You can't be built like that if you live on drugs and random food from "dumpster diving".

the kkk served their purpose many years ago. then, they became a lolcow mix of agents and edgefags.

One guess who added the tired huddled masses poem.

A fellow white man?

Ben needs to show us the draft where Lady Liberty was a nigger. You know he hates them coons almost as much as the kikes.

An hero, you fucking poser

Most of you need to go hang yourselves

He does it by hand on a rather large piece of paper, then scans it and colors the copy.

False flags are such a kike thing!

Fuck man. Every goddamn motherfucking time. Every time.

Holy shit did he model the Antifa goon off that dead-behind-the-eyes 40-year-old bassist we found on Facebook?

This one was a fun one to restore.

Very nice

Saved

the ten ton tel aviv terror

he's reaching levels of woke that shouldn't be possible

That's nigger tier behaviour

Yeah that always bothered me about this one, kinda spoils it when it's strong otherwise. I wish somebody more adept at editing than me would fix it. There's an alternate (improved) version where the words around the snapping sign say "NOT TO BEN" instead, but I think that's the only difference.

Shills are even editing the sketches now.

Always proliferate the originals, never fake edits.

Why'd they shoot the dog? That might be taking it a little too far.

Fucking kill yourself reddit.
>>>/furaffinity/

(Checked)
Very nice, subtle restoration.

Gets me every time.