We Should Only Save REAL Refugees!

If you want to anything about the refugees in the Middle East, and NOT the filthy sand nigger Musrat scum they want YOU to bring in, then help these groups instead:

The problem with right now is that Trump but a temporary ban on nations associated with Terrorism, which is good, but slows down the ability to save REAL Refugees.

fuck off and concern troll somewhere else.

You take them kike.

We should save ourselves, moron

I'm fine with Trump's plan for safe zones there, not here.

tbf Yazidi I have no problem with since they are the forgotten remnants of the indo-europeans that once ruled the land.

Hey, I'm a christian, I promise!

Ukrainians sold themselves into slavery to russian lords to get fed, clothed and escape some steppe invaders.

Not that there is harm in a few outlanders coming into our countries, but government initiatives to acommodate "refugees" from other peoples are nothing but internationalist creations, welfare-travel designed, from it's creation, to harm us and undermine our sovereignty. The only government initiative on "refugees" coming to our countries should be ovens.

You're good intentioned. Now guess why they don't care about these real refugees and want to keep importing and handling gibsmedat to masses of sunni shitskins?

How about you stop destroying Assyria and funding the Kurds you disgusting fucking Kike. What makes you think I want to be assimilated in a foreign nation?

That was what I meant, please donate for safe zones in Middle East if you can, j=but keep them in an environment that they can assimilate in and not bring them here

fuck off

The entire "save the refugees" thing essentially boils down to "move the entire civilian population of a country into another country so that the home country becomes an empty arena for various factions to fight it out".
It's pretty delusional. It's the kind of solution a child would come up with.

Now protecting persecuted people in a nation is a more legitimate refugee policy but even then you're better off just putting pressure on any faction that is near them not to touch them or risk repercussions.

The only time you should move a notable amount of people out of a nation is if they're being actively genocided and you can't stop the faction doing it, and even then it should be to a neighbouring nation where safe camps(((oy vey))) can be set up and you can actively partake in their maintenance and protection with permission from the relative host nation.

Fuck you. Other sand niggers need to pay for it.

Trump should help the Boer, but that's it.

I thing the "refugee" concept became popular during WW1.
It would make sense, that war was plain ridiculous.

Add white South Africans too the list.

Then I should've called it "Donate or Support Refugees to Settle Back Into their Homelands Without Disturbing the West"

But this site doesn't give me the ability to change the title, so sorry with all that, but the message is still clear.

I don't want sandniggers in my country regardless of their religion.

That too

Your entire post suggested immigration, even referencing the TRAVEL ban. If you want to help, donate to the NPU (Assyrian militia) so they can afford more training, ammunition and weapons to kill Jihadis. Right now They've trained a bit over a thousand men out of a pool of 5000 reserves

I was curious, so I kept looking.
What a coincidence here.

What is this showing exactly?
The amount of times it's referenced in literature or something?

A shitskin is still a shitskin and shitskins do not belong in white countries

And that's why the Assyrians are still here since the beginning, they are sworn badasses

yeah.

The only real refugees are Whites from South Africa and Europe. The rest can hang.

should have clarified, its from google.

Normies don't actually care about these things, user. Islamic PR is rampant. The jews shill for muslims because its part of the resettlement program they have created which assist the muslims in jihad. Even a casual muslim has been indoctrinated to conquer the non believers.

The jews are dumping their enemies on our doorstep because they assume they have sufficient enough technology to conquer the levant via asymmetrical, non-linear warfare.

Normies do not understand the war in the middle east. They will not take a fact based argument into deep consideration. The American populace have the guilt of Iraq and Afghanistan in their subconscious. These are the people who hate "the nazis" and white colonialism, yet are perfectly content with living on the same land they claim is stolen.

They can't be softballed into reason. Give them the proverbial kick in the bottom for Old Yuri Bezmenov.

Nah there's a lot of legitimate refugees.
The problem is that the laws and policies that exist are either completely based on muh feels and lack any real foresight or grasp of logistics, or they basically treat refugees as asylum seekers which is a much much more powerful legal designation in my opinion. Not to mention that critical parts of the laws (like if you don't stop in the first safe country you lose refugee validity) are just fucking ignored.

When you start making entire ethnic groups into refugees then you shouldn't be moving them around, you should be helping make their home safer.

White Africans probably do need to be saved by "ethnic repatriation" at this point though, unless someone grows the balls to give them their own state again.

No
No such thing
Good luck to them but they're not our problem
Turds are full-blown sandniggers
Kys

There's a heavy assimilation campaign against Assyrians. Many are becoming Arabized, emasculated, Westernized etc. If we secure the Nineveh Plains we will have a much better chance at survival

I'll give you a realistic solution. Stop destabil

OP, I'll give you the only realistic solution: stop destabilizing the Middle East for your ZOG overlords. We don't want to live in your countries, but fuck, there's no job opportunities, there's always threat of some jihadi detonating himself, and every group is hostie to each other. Fuck off from the East and support a safe zone for Assyrians and other groups

Let's be real, what the USA says, goes. British/French imperialist borders are outdated, and unrealistic.

The question for taking in refugees is why they have decided to emigrate to x country.

especially (((human rights activists))) or (((political pri-son-errrs))).

if you are stupid enough to right a book about muslim prophets being satan in durkha durkha land, its your problem if you get your head cut off. salman rushdie costs us millions in security each year.

femen rub cunt blood over the isis flag then demand protection.

That country sounds awesome tbh.

I've thought for a long time that the Middle East and most of Africa needs to be redivided along ethnic and religious lines. Realistically, though, I don't know how that could be done. It would require the power brokers in the region to be OK with losing certain territories that they control, and from what I've seen, compromise isn't something that goes over well in that part of the world.

No. Get rid of them like the injuns and establish actual civilization in their lands. All shitskins must die.

I know this is bait but

And it's not our responsibility to take care of them. If people wanted to help them, they would set them up near their homes, among their own people. After a natural disaster we had the entire population of a town leave. They moved 30 miles.

There is such a thing.
Take, for instance,
ethnic Germans,
Swiss,
Ukrainian,
Croatian,
French,
etc.
Except for the fact that they aren't given refugee status, because the cultural wars in their countries aren't considered ((real)). Even though people are starving to death in some countries and being raped out of existence in others.

We should not save anyone. Kill them all.

SAGE THE THREAD OR YOU'RE A FAGGOT.

Evacuating Europe is not the solution. We need the biologically and culturally distinct European subraces to survive. Non-Whites are still less than 20% of the European population, they can easily be liquified militarily. The real battle is getting people to act instead of bend over for the pozz and jihad.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

There's that term again, why do faggots like you always use the word "should" as if we have no other choice than taking them in? Why are they our problem? Why can't other, more peaceful countries in the ME take them in? Jordan is quite a good place for christians to live in for example.
I'm sick of people thinking that the west HAS to take in refugees, the Syrians/Kurds started their little uprising themselves, if they had not done that then ISIS wouldn't be making their shithole even worse to live in right now. Also, who says that some sandnigger terrorist can't just pretend to be christian and then be accepted into Europe? Fuck off and think before you type something.

All of those are sandnigger too, shlomo.

Fuck off, we're full.

The only refugees we should accept are South Africans and Rhodesians

Well SORRY that I couldn't word it BETTER,
I was attempting to say we COULD instead of SHOULD give some relief to the region and give the Refugees safe zones in THEIR own NATIONS.
But this place doesn't give me the option to re-write the text on top, so just take THIS post as the REAL message.

P.S. Of course I don't want these bastards, Indo-European or Semitic, to be in our homes, I was trying to make a ((suggestion)) to give relief instead of taking them in.

P.P.S. Happy now?

Fuck off, we're full

non muslims in the levant also have a higher average iq than the kebabs.
We should remove the nose from israel and give it to christians living in muslims lands in the middle east

What the fuck is wrong with you? America is only 60% white and you want us to bring in more shitskins? Why, because shitskin x is arbitrarily better to you than shitkin y? The real refugees are South African whites and Germans living in terror of Merkel's million-man muslim invasion. I'll happily take in those but NO MORE NIGGERS IN AMERICA.

White people used to rule those lands user. The Arabs invaded and displaced all of them. Non Muslims in those parts never marry Muslims because it is well known they are of a different race. Look at Assad (an Alawite) with his startling blue eyes. He is descended from the Greeks and Romans who used to rule those lands.

The whites have been steadily removed from the populations of the Levant for the past 1400 years - we can either help our brothers stay there militarily or pull them to white lands. I prefer the former - there is no reason why white lands should continue to contract and these people's ancestral homelands do not belong to Arabs. But the latter is better than nothing.

More reasons not to let a single one of them in.

So let's fucking arm and redpill them! How do we get a fundraiser going without getting shut down? I have the skills and tools to make military grade bodyarmor, but none of the funds. I want to help.

OP reported for: "MUH YAZIDI! MUH CHRISTIAN REFUGEES!"

The Russians right now are doing that for us. Trump and Putin are working together to save the whites of the Levant.

Bitch, the Alawites are already RWDSs, the Yazidis can be too.

I really just want an excuse to make armor for the legions and also want mudslimes to die, so that's my motivation here more than anything. You are correct though.

Teaching them how to make their own body armor would be easier. I've seen several methods on making body armor and they are all very cheap to construct.

Probably. Either way, we'd learn a lot for our own designs, once these guys tried out the systems.

Exactly, when your ship is sinking, you don't try and pull more castaways in.