Serious question: what does it take for a Jew to accept the Messiah? Like what are their standards...

serious question: what does it take for a Jew to accept the Messiah? Like what are their standards? How the fuck did Jesus not qualify from what's depicted in this film alone? And that's not even mentioning the miracles. If they couldn't accept the divinity of Christ they might as well drop any pretense of waiting for a messiah

Other urls found in this thread:

ravhanan.org/uploads/6/5/6/4/65649719/defeating-god-and-defeating-ones-fellow-man-.pdf
nlc-bnc.ca/obj/s4/f2/dsk3/ftp05/NQ64778.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are the people that believed one of their holy men got into an argument with God and won. There is no way Jesus telling them to act like human beings and implying they were anything other than perfect would fly with them.

I believe they expected their messiah to essentially defeat all of their enemies and bring the world under Jewish rule.

Who is the holy man you’re referring to?

Rabbi Joshua see Baba Metzia 59a. God admits to losing an argument with a jew.

you know being a self-hating Jew does not change the fact you're Jewish right?

The Jews want a Messiah who will crush all the goyim and make them their slaves. Jesus was saying unpopular things like ‘the goyim are as important as you to God’.

I'm not a jew.

He's giving you sauce, dumbass.

Do you have a screencap of that? I think I remember reading it, something about how some yid asked for a sign from God to settle an argument and kept rejecting the signs God sent on technicalities.

This. The Jews were expecting another Judge so they could go back to worshipping Moloch as soon as that Judge died. Which would lead to them getting conquered and enslaved for the nth time and crying bitch tears over being forced to do physical labor.

No worries, dude.

(Exodus 22:20) He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

What did he mean by this?

The Pharisees stopped worshipping the true God long ago and wanted some confirmation that they were still "chosen". When Jesus told them they weren't and called them sons of the Devil, they killed him and many of his believers.
They will see the Antichrist as their savior since it will be a wealthy and powerful figure, unlike Jesus

Talmud

The Jewish concept of the messiah is a political and military leader who will bring all the Hebrews to their homeland, usher in an age of peace, and show all the goyim that the God of the Jews is the one true God and their religion the one true faith. They have some other specific criteria, but that's the basic version of why Jews don't consider Jesus the messiah.

Also just spent 5 minutes looking it up and couldn't find anything about god losing a debate. Is this some kind of hasidic trolling?

ravhanan.org/uploads/6/5/6/4/65649719/defeating-god-and-defeating-ones-fellow-man-.pdf

Jesus fucking Christ the Jews planted this meme that long ago???

I thought you like a were supposed to be good at lying. Not just making an implication about something that is easily found with one search.

You are not going to win this time. The chinks won't support you. They only pander to you because it fucks with Need a. Any nation that shelters you will be crushed once nurca falls. You can barely keep the rabble living in as in and around your land under control.

And yet you still insist on undermining and destroying your only ally. The hubris of kikes is without limit.

Most Jews didn't believe in a Messiah, first of all. Only some small, apocalyptic sects did. There are not Messianic prophecies in the OT.

Second: the Messiah of the Essenes was supposed to be a leader who'd kick out the Romans and restore an independent Israel. Even under these criteria, Jesus was completely unfit. He was crucified by the Romans like a common bandit and Roman rule continued for centuries.

b-but rabbi yitzhak kaduri, the holiest and bestest rabbi, said the jewish messiah IS jesus….

Jesus talking about Jews in John 8:44

I’m going to call out people who post this as kikes from now on.

The Messiah is referenced heavily in the Old Testament in the writings of Isaiah among other places. The kikes pray for the Messiah before they snip off foreskins.

No it isn't. Christians just twist the text to read a Messianic figure into it, and then they make Jesus fit the description, just as they do Psalm 22 in Matthew, which was not even a prophecy in any sense, and with Isaiah 14, where they invent some non-existent character called "Lucifer" (based on the untranslated "morning star" in the KJV) in a passage very explicitly addressed to the king of Babylon.

And even the Church Fathers didn't make the outrageous claim, with which you can only get by in an age of complete Biblical illiteracy, that the OT was full of plain prophecy which Jesus fulfilled; they said that, yes, the texts had their literal meanings, but once you believed in Jesus, you could tease out a hidden, esoteric one. No Jew would've been convinced (and no Jew is convinced today) of Jesus's Messianic pedigree based on out-of-context quotes from here and there.

The "prophecies" are about this quality:
Hosea 11
Haha!, says the Christian. Jesus's parents were in Egypt and God says that he called his son out of Egypt!
Too bad they omit the first part of the sentence:

When you call this out, you are accused of having a lack of "discernment" (i.e. gullibility).

You can read a detailed account of Isaiah's "Messianism" here:
nlc-bnc.ca/obj/s4/f2/dsk3/ftp05/NQ64778.pdf

OP's faggotry aside, the Passion is a play from the medieval period used to incite pogroms, it invents events that are not known with certainty either in the Bible or Roman records.

What's the problem

The problem is that the Church forbade Christians to engage in usurious debt practices. This left another demographic in Europe to take up the business of money lending and credit. Naturally everyone hates debt, so an entire "race" became the object of scorn.

Apologies for bumping another shitty off-topic Holla Forums thread, I actually thought this was another board.

What did he mean by this?

Christianity was created because they thought Jesus was supernatural even though all he did was get popular selling salvation and feel-good philosophy to the public. Then his followers got so butthurt when he was crucified that they wrote down fanfiction about how he walked on water and totally came back to life and floated away. Thousands of years later, and now the Mormons are doing the same thing by adding their own prophet to the mix.

People were illiterate and easily-duped back in those days. Manatees looked like mermaids to them. So fuck off with this new-age contrarian Christianity bullshit. Jews are wrong too but at least the god of the old testament was cruel and ruthless, which is pretty metal.

The one they will accept follows the false god, since the kikes are worshippers of anti-christ.

t. Heavymetalberg

You should read the Torah. It wasn’t just hapless, honest bankers being mistreated because of some loans. Jews see goyim as animals and after a few decades of treating them as such, the goyim would finally expel them.

What are you 22?

Jesus wasn't the divine military leader they wanted, he was a peaceful dude that despised the greediness of the Jewish priests, which immediately disqualified him as Messiah. They wanted someone who would bring them to the chosen land but they wanted an actual piece of land, money and power and not a place in heaven.

I came not to bring peace, but to bring a sword
t. Jesus

Yeah, Jesus was a pussy. Talked tons of shit, but never did anything.

Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) at least was a proper warlord. It's fitting that the symbol of main disciple of Mohammed (Imam Ali) is a sword while the symbol of main disciple of Jesus (Peter) is the torture device used in his execution.

Jesus died as a vagabond rabblerouser screaming for his biological father who cucked his adoptive father, while Mohammed died surrounded by his family as the head of state of an ever expanding empire.

Bitch, Muhammad was drowning in underage pussy.

If you're not just shitposting I feel bad for you.

Jesus loved children but his love was so pure it was transcendental. Muhammad just like his descendants was clinically retarded and defiled little girls mostly because they smelled nicer than goats but didn't put up as much resistance as the ugly bloated trolls arab women become when reaching the ripe old age of 17.

wew

What argument are to talking about? Surely you are not referring to your nonsensical opinion piece?

what argument? you went on about materialism and modernity.

Wait, did you just dra…
DELET THIS NAO!!!

Only some reformed sunni and other nutjobs high on unofficial suplementary material care about Muhammed pictures.

the jews wanted a powerful ruler like King David. since their existence is pretty much muh dick muh money and doesn't go beyond what they can see, they couldn't comprehended the idea of an eternal king, salvation beyond this life.

Found the shiite murtadd

I bet you don't even have a holy flame in your house.

Didn't know we had so many christcucks on Holla Forums

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
nice try rabbi

It's a metaphor, bro

t. Jesus "Diamond J" of Nazarith

"The meek will inherit the earth" is the very definition of "sour grapes". The meek inherit nothing and their "love" is a laughable knock-off. Physical fucking is the only kind of "love" worthy of the name and rape is the most assertive, most manly form of fucking there is.

Nice tactical untranslated word there, friendo. You're banking on "synagogue" evoking an association with Jews, but it's just the Greek for "assembly". Let's try for real this time:

>Behold, I will make them of the assembly of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Hmmm, interesting statement there.

So
1) being a Jew is good
2) falsely claiming to be a Jew is bad
3) the assembly of Satan falsely claims to be Jews [God's chosen]

If anything, Revelation condemns Christians as the assembly of Satan that wants to usurp the status of the Jews in God's eyes. Christfags are called Satanic by their own Scripture.

Typical jewish tricks, twisting words around changing their meaning and proposing lie as a truth

You kikes disgust me

Hahaha! Will Holla Forums's Christkikes EVER learn?

>Rev 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars

The real "jews" are the apostles, anyone who is not an apostle of Christ is literally just a congregation of Satan worshipers.

This. They wanted King David on steroids. What they got was a man they couldn't stop who eroded the hell out of their bottom line by telling people the truth, which is the exact opposite of what those bastards had been telling them.

Every day I wake up hoping today is the day He returns.

I am afraid. I will be judged on the sincerity of my faith and I honestly don't know if I will be found worthy enough in His eyes for salvation. Trapped on earth for a 1000 years of Rothschild rule doesn't sound like a barrel of laughs.

Reminder that the Jews literally believe that Jesus Christ is spending eternity in a lake of boiling human shit as punishment for impersonating the messiah

Jews hate Christ

Jesus was a Jew. Christcucks confirmed the world's first cucks.

pretty sure saint paul, in acts, did explain his fellow kikes how and why jesus was the messiah using scriptures. even though what arguments he used are not discussed.

not that it matters, you don't even have to be religious to see that jesus' morals beat jewish immorals all day, every day.

WEW

considering it was originally written in hebrew…
laughing nigger emoji x3

the jew to end all jews, fulfillment of the old convenant (jews), giving life to the new covenant (gentiles, white people). but i wouldn't expect a brainlet to understand that

Let's not lie here. "Synagogue" is a Greek word meaning "assembly" that was left tactically untranslated here.

So what's the logic here?

They sure do. He codified cucking.

Reject this fallen world of flesh.

Who cares