Are Today's Young Men Eager for War?

Am I alone in thinking this? I think Gen Z is eager for its great war, or something to fight in. They're eager to Fight, for SOMETHING. Some struggle that isn't bullshit.
Society is stagnating, people are bored. I think we'll witness increasing unrest until we see some great struggle to unite everyone behind whoever leads. After that, is when we'll see Freikorps in the streets

Other urls found in this thread:

thebalance.com/can-a-non-u-s-citizen-join-the-united-states-military-3354092
counter-currents.com/2010/09/evolas-the-metaphysics-of-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=LzCVhcpjiaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their future has been stripped away from them. They have been denied the chance of having a family and kids due to both masculine authority and power being taken away.

They see what lies ahead in this liberal cesspool, look at the dating market, see what it has become, see the quality of women, see the world burning day in and day out, and it becomes obvious.

In the future, they have nothing to lose. What do men do when they have nothing to lose?

Young man reporting in ready for war.

gen z are 16 at the very oldest, I wouldn't call them young men.

What do you mean? According to many definitions some are 20

Dubs check'd
To be honest I'm pretty excited for whatever's coming, I'm in the military and I hope whatever I do is for a good cause

putting the cutoff in the mid nineties makes no fucking sense at all

I am. I feel like this is the last generation of strong white men. We may not be on par with Caesar's legions, or Hitler's Wehrmacht, but I mean yet again our steel hasn't been tested yet.

I mean, I'm a strong young white man with a sharp face. I imagine many of the people here are the same. I have faith.

Is there a formal definition on "Generation" ? To me it seems all of a sudden everyone is saying Gen

Who's listened to when they decree the start of a new Generation?

Hell, I'm gen Y and I've been eager my entire life. It gnaws at me in the back of my head.

Oy vey! Goys er… I mean guys if you're involved in the wars you get a goberment pay check every month for the rest of your life! Even Navy gays er… I mean goys, er… I mean guys get these checks even if they never are in physical danger like the troops that are on the ground!

Collect that goberment check goyim!

We're not fighting your wars for you anymore, Shlomo.

On our own terms for our own existence.

Yes I really fucking want a war and I know a lot of people that do as well. I don't care if I die, I want to fucking fight and kill, and I'm sick and tired of this shit world with no future. We need a war. A real war, one that matters. Not some bullshit globalist policing, a war where we can actually have something substantial to gain. We need to redefine borders, we need to wipe out billions of subhumans.

I'm at the very beginning of Gen Z (1995 starting year). I just recently signed up for the army because of Trump 's victory. There is a thirst for blood and a great war in our generation. I'm sure of that.

Yes but not on where those generations begin or end
Usually you end up with "generations" as general descriptors of the social trends of a decade or two

How do I join the US Military?

t. Canadian

Is it possible? I want to fight in some based war for Trump. I am training every single fucking day anyways.

Oh yeah.
We'll be sipping margaritas in Mazatlán celebrating our victory.

War is weakness.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

The only path forward is with science, and advanced technology. Don't fool yourselves with primitive violence.

The struggles we must face are all in our mind. It is a struggle of personal freedom that we must fight for.

Fuck off, ape.

Your primitive desires for violence are sickening and pathetic. You are stupid.

Yes it does, folks born in the late 90s grew up with the internet a functioning thing. Those born in the early 90s had a novelty internet that wasn't widely used.

I was born in 1991 and used the Internet pretty heavily growing up.

Yes, but not to blow up brown people. Killing kikes or nothing.

fuck off trudeau

This

thebalance.com/can-a-non-u-s-citizen-join-the-united-states-military-3354092
You have to become a green-card holder before you can join, BUT, the process can be expedited if you're trying to join the military. Also, once you've filled your military contract the road to citizenship is much faster.
Reminder to go infantry

Weak and incompetent people may resort to violence, but violence itself is neither a weakness nor incompetent, it's an option, and sometimes the only one to survive.

If there was a good cause like annexing Canada or Mexico I'd take a coffee nap and drive to my nearest recruitment office.

This exactly what young men said right before the great war. Most of them thought they were going into a character building phase of their lives… little did they knew of the hell that awaited them.

Do you really want to see the gates of hell open again?

Were you referencing Fight Club deliberately? This feeling has been around for a while now

War is bad.
But life is boring and uneventful.

well, maybe you were in a more urban area. that also shapes generations, but isn't accounted for all that well.

We are basically apathy: the country.

Early 20 something signing, ready for war. When I mean war, I mean mass casualties, modern cities being ruined, millions of lives lost, not campgains against a desert insurgency.

Yes, why else would FPS shooters like Call of Duty be so popular?

What is a "coffee nap"?

GTFO ZOG CUNT if you're falling for this easy shit look harder OP wants to use you

No but I did watch it like 5 times in the span of 3 days a month ago

Fuck me

yee, i do

Mate if we went to war with Israel I'd be the happiest man in the world

He has a point, maybe a more accurate way to phrase it is "war is the easy way out."
It's easy to start a war, and for us (the Americans) perhaps it's even easy to win one. But the thing that gnaws at the back of my, and I hope almost everyone else's mind, here is that we all know that we can't start colonizing space very easily unless the whole planet is more or less unified. That's the thing I'd like to see at least start happening within my lifetime. We could do that one way, which is killing everyone else until one culture (or a few compatible ones) remain and then go to space. Or we could do something like master genetic engineering and start a massive eugenics program so that the next generation is the genetic equivalent of all Aryan. I think that would be the best long term solution.

War is the driving force of that advancement. Your welcome.

Ignore that I'm drunk

Chug a cup of coffee and immediately take a nap with an alarm for 20-30 mins. You get an effective nap and wake up around the time the caffeine starts to hit.

Only the ones that can laugh at it on a computer in a bunker.

Why doesn't the left realize that they've created a generation of jaded and disillusioned young people who would rather the entire thing burn to the ground than assimilate?

On a scale of 0-10, how depressed are you?

Antifa is a good target for everyone. Who wouldn't want to beat the shit out of or even purge a bunch of violent loud mouthed rich white cucks?

White, black, red, yellow, and brown all united killing antifa cucks and raping antifa women. dubs decides.

On the Liberal side, too: they have no purpose. Progressivism is about being the underdog and fighting The Establishment for Righteous Causes. Now that they have been The Establishment for years, what is there left to do? What great wrongs do they have to right?

This is why Feminism has descended into the pettiness of combating "manspreading": The Revolution is over and now they are Revolutionary Guards with nothing to do. The only thing to do is make The Revolution last forever.

That is why they hate him. That is why Progressives NEED Donald Trump to be Hitler reincarnate. For their own sense of being in their own fantasy world.

because they believe in bonapartism and that they will be able to create order out of chaos.

Because they don't listen to young white men. They don't care what they think, they refuse to let them speak honestly in public. The Left chose this.

I'll be honest your sincerity Trigged me autism. Lad if you think you have designs on the upcoming schism I wouldn't address the layout but the means to an ends

Ironically they're creating exactly what doesn't exist, and what they're against by doing this.

I don't quite understand, what do you mean?

Not him, but what does it matter.

The fire rises.

Hear hear, im no civic-nationalist cuck but you hit the nail in the head.
As sad as it is the time for nation-states is gone or will be in the next few decades but that obv doesnt mean nationalism has to go away in fact obv it'd be better if the few compatible ones were able to mold into single i dont know "humanity first"-nationalism/patriotism or whatever that people could get behind for.

All I care about is having some kids, and if death comes for me before then I'll join the great war and kill some liberals. I don't care about much else.

Well you state the obvious with no conclusion. It's almost like you're fishing for one

As edgy as it sounds I would be more than happy to fight a war if it would save the white race and my nation from what seems an inevitable destruction at this point.
That said, I don't think I'm the type of person that would survive a war.

That's what happens when you strip an entire people's identity. They end up looking for something else to latch themselves to, something to ground them in reality. And once they find that thing that has been denied to them for as long as they can remember, they will cling to it with everything they have, ready to kill for it. Additionally, life has become boring. From the perspective of the youth; there is nothing left for them in this decaying and stagnating world. The choice becomes obvious. Only through conflict and fighting for something that they believe in will they really find a reason to live and continue getting up every day. The right has the initiative. All they need are vectors through which they can communicate their message to the youth. Once people realize that something that might actually be interesting is coming, they'll come in hordes ready for war.

t. Young man eager for war

When fighting as a group you have a certain amount of capital amongst the members. During conflict it goes up or down based on the difficulty of the situation for them. If you spend to much of it to quickly everything falls apart and this disband or find a new leader.

Right now we are building lots of capital/energy we don't even have to resort to violence as a group. We technically have the apparatus of the state to use against our enemies and thus receive more capital as being paragons of law and order.

I've found that printing 100s of flyers and just throwing them around places, don't even glue them just let the wind move them around and drop one once and a while. The flyers have a much greater effect on sensibilities then shooting a bunch of non-whites. Though I understand where Dylan was coming from but I want to beat his score so I play the game a bit different by first leveling up.

It's almost the exact same as the Weimar Republic, but it took much longer to happen.

Humanity will have to do some serious soul-searching. There's no way that humans can work for the same cause with this many tribes. Either we wait for private corporations to explore space (I'm cynical so I think this is probably more likely) or we have a eugenics program that makes everyone have a similar genetic makeup, and we'd also have to have some kind of cultural revolution.

I second that.

They have simultaneously grown up being bombarded with media about war and death and destruction, while also being hated for being white males, while also being told that they need to opt in and keep this degenerate charade going.

I'm 24, my desire for war has declined lately, but only because I realize how futile it would be. Immense suffering of all sorts. Destroyed areas, diseases, families torn apart. And the powers that be would enjoy the carnage!

A great war where we're not fighting our brothers is very welcome.

That's the issue, they've made their intentions known in that they don't give the slightest fuck about how they've distorted and ruined your future. Most simply will not have a traditional lifestyle, a loving wife, children.

And for most (myself included) it's frightening to even so much as entertain the thought of the future since, on its current path, what lies ahead is a nightmarish Hell.

I'm tempted to reveal my power level soon and start producing articles about this cultural malaise that we all know exists. At the moment I know next to nothing about reaching out to the public, but fuck, more people need to voice their displeasure towards this shit.

This is exactly it! Young white men have been denied EVERYTHING that makes up a fulfilling human life; a family, a self-sufficient job, and home they can call their own and make what they want of.
They have NOTHING to lose, and want to fight and die for something more
It's no wonder that nearly every single young German man in the 1930's joined the Wehrmacht or SS. The Weimar government was an instrument of the ZOG and as such gave them nothing, because they were what the ZOG feared.

"Humanity first" isn't going to work unless there are ayy lmaos out there to go second. If the human race became fully globalised without anything external to compete with, I have a feeling we would be looking at stagnation, just as we are now.
Competition is and has always been the main driving force of progress, both in nature and human civilisation. Relating this to the OP, war is one way competition manifests itself.

*tips fedora*
*sucks BBC*
*goes back to cuckshed*

I want the subhuman ape men out of my country.

How you going to make me fuck off btw? You gonna … get violent with me?

hahahahahah

This song rings so true for many us.

That's a very one sided point of view. There are already endless people trying to fuck us as it is, these understand the rule of nature, you don't. Unification will never work. And for Eugenics to be a permament solution, you would have to force it on everyone on this planet, and now we reached a problem with your plan, because force means violence. Our entire system is based on violence.
I hope you understand this one day, no matter what you choose, no matter what you do, there will always be people who don't share your opinion, or who want to fuck you and everything you do, and they will use force on you to reach their goals.

You're wasting your empathy on the wrong people, and it will end up hurting yourself and your own people.

lol what a queer
faggot, we're going to burn your pacifistic utopia and there's nothing you can do about it.

21 years reporting in
I'd be right there in the trenches with you if I didn't have my fiance, daughter, and 4 future children to worry about.

Why infantry specifically?

I am very fucking tall btw, which pretty much means I can't into airforce, as I won't fit in the cockpit of many flying vehicles.

Note I, unlike many people that join the military, want to prove my bravery and courage and kill as many shitskins as possible. Not sit back and collect a paycheck somewhere safe. I will also want to wear pepe badges and be part of a Holla Forums squad.

Who do I talk to in order to inquire about all of this? I want to make sure that what I'm fighting for is in line with my values and that there's nothing that might disqualify me like my allergies and so on.

War ready 20yo male checking in.

JULIUS EVOLA BLOWING OUT ALL FAGGOTS WHOSE ONLY MORAL JUSTIFICATION FOR COMBAT IS MUH LAST RESORT, MUH SELF-DEFENCE

It's a little bit of a meme but it's a meme that's been around since the beginning of a time
"The poor bloody infantry" have always been held to have the worst of it, plus they're the ones on the front lines shooting guns

That basically disqualifies you from anything involving vehicles, leaving (in the US military) only a few combat arms MOSs like Cav scouts of Infantry

counter-currents.com/2010/09/evolas-the-metaphysics-of-war/

Read Starship Trooper, kikes. War is as beautiful as necessary, and there's no greater love humanly possible than dying for your folk.

The most important thing Gen Z can do is make white children.

If war is to happen, I hope it happens soon. I don't want to miss out and be remembered for the rest of history as being part of the cuck generation who were "saved" by the following generation.

I got a taste of blood in Ukraine, I'm fucking ready for more.

…and everyone from that generation is based af and everyone after it is complete fucking faggots.

Yes.

That's pretty interesting lad, story?

He could go the marine route

With fucking who? That's another problem causing this "fuck it let it burn" mentality with younger people: there's not enough stable women suitable for marriage.

Online dating ruined courtship.

I know that feel. We have to answer the call user, no matter what. It's our obligation.

I think young men are bored and disenfranchised. War is awful. No one goes to war and comes back unchanged. It leaves damage and fucks up lives for ever. Its not the same as it was when we fought with spears. Artillery, bombs, you can't see your enemy. You just stand around bored and wait to be blown up or for your enemy to be blown up.

The human mind isn't adapted for this.

But war is coming and it is best that we win, so we will, for we are the master race.

I'd be more happy if we went to war with the shitskins and jews living in America.

You can't colonize space with billions of shitskins dragging us all down. They are pure deadweight.

Interesting video on the subject.

Yes the kikes attempt to neuter us has backfired horribly.

Went to Ukraine to see the clankining, ended up hanging out with one of those "right" wing militias who eventually tried to use me as some bargaining chip after some Russians surrounded us in a building. Ending up fighting alongside said Russians for a good year. I can see why von Pannwitz had high respects for the Cossacks.

Thinking about it makes me miss them dearly.

I'm 24 also and you're a yuuuge faggot.

I meant that the eugenics would be forced you clown, it would still result in fewer deaths overall than say, if America, Europe, Russia allied together and sequentially annihilated every other ethnic group on the planet. Suddenly with genetic engineering, those prevented deaths mean ideal Aryan babies, who are useful members of society that will help colonize the galaxy.

Did you not read what I said? We're talking about colonizing the galaxy, here. The whole point is to get more resources. Much like before when the Earth was colonized, it'll be hard and a lot of us will die. So more manpower is better.

Man, you're just like the last clown. Read my post.

Holy shit if that's true that's pretty fucking amazing
Are the Ukie Gov't forces as ZOG as they seem? (nothing against the Ukrainian people but their government seems like EU puppets). What are the Russians like?
Also the Cossacks are great, cowboys of the Steppe.

Holy shit your post just caused a 'Eureka' moment for me. A couple of days ago I watched part of a video of a man closely connected with the investigation of the JFK assassination who claimed the reason the hit was carried out was because he wanted to reveal the intel the US had on Aliens to the Soviets. Majestic 12, the head organisation of the American deep state offed him to prevent that from happening.

When the migrant crisis started Angela Merkel said that she had to do what she did or else Europe wouldn't survive. It seemed to me like she meant actual, physical survival and not 'demographic' survival. As if Europes existence depended on the chaos those invaders caused.

A few years back a man asked George Bush Sr when the US government would tell Americans the truth about UFOs, to which he responded: “Americans can’t handle the truth”

I now see the truth. The elites discovered about Aliens and secret ancient civilisations soon after WW2. The massive pedo network amongst the global elite was to ensure that 1. WW3 wouldn't break out and 2. no one that was indoctrinated as a true global elite would ever jeopardise humanitys attempt at defending itself against aliens by acting against the formation of a One World Government.

The mass immigration, US Hegemony, Pizzagate, it all adds up. The world is gearing up for fucking intergalactic war. Holy Fucking Shit.

This war will be on the homefront, it's going to be a civil war, so as such you can be the family guy who gets raped and killed by a pack of niggers or you can be the family guy who is heavily armed and defending your own home as you ethnically cleanse your neighourhood of shitskins and leftists.

I am right now going to gym 5 hours a day minimum every day, trying to get into better condition, and also have plans for hardcore detoxification and prayer. I have a lot of sickness I am purging from my body. I hope to be ready before it's too late.

WWIII will be in space

No. The culture they're making doesn't fit.
It's too welcoming, too tolerant.

It's like they told us while we were growing up watching cartoons: "Knowing is half the battle. The other half is violence."

If we're going the extraterrestrial route, and going off what

says (which is correct), the elites are far more likely in league with Aliens, and are essentially readying us to be their vassals, or even cattle.

WE ARE BUILT FOR WAR
ACCEPT NO MORE
WE ARE BUILT FOR WAR
AND WE WANT MORE

That's what we have drones for though.

Close but not all the way. Kikes don't want us going to space at all.

And they're preparing for war with aliens by destabilizing the most powerful world powers on the planet by importing people from a hostile group?

This. Most likely kikes are just serving Earth on a plate to the ayys.

Lindybeige is a cool guy who seems like he just really loves history and doesn't want people to tell him what to say. He's also grounded enough to realize global warming is a marketing scheme, so I like him.
The thing about Skinner methods being used to train modern soldiers sheds a whole lot of light on the PTSD situation with modern soldiers, I didn't realize the difference between combat in WWII and modern combat was so vast in terms of basics like "how many soldiers actually shot at the enemy."

Not even once…

The few times we captured UA troopers they didn't know what the fuck was going on, misled by their commanders most of the time. The militias on the other hand seemed like drugged out ZOGbots most of the time, for example we took a position of theirs and found retarded amounts of paraphernalia, another time we found at least six of them going through heavy heroin withdraws. I feel sorry for the militia chaps due to the fact they were used as outright cannon fodder.

Russians on the other hand, probably some of the most welcoming people I've ever encountered like small town America welcoming. They could have shot me like they did with those folk I'd been with but they didn't, as far as I'm concerned I'm indebted to them though they send me home telling me I'd be more needed there. One thing of note they did manage to break my bad smoking habit.

Welcome to Holla Forums.

sent*

Hohols are by far the most ZOG-cucked country in the world. It's no coincidence Ukraine is the number one sauce of White meat for the (((Russian Mafia))).

I'd like more than anything to fight for the white race by eliminating all the jews spics niggers and slants.

I wish nothing more for than Kek to grant us chaos so that the great world war iii will start

LA RWDS

Young white man here, absolutely ready to retake my country in the name of decency if the god emperor somehow fails. Look for my flag on the day of war boys, it'll probably have the grinch with a gun on it.

I just want to help my poor, poor, peers. We need re-education camps asap.

What happened to them? They used to be the front between Europe and the Turk,
youtube.com/watch?v=LzCVhcpjiaI

Does anyone remember that thread about the deep state or whoever running simulations on how a civil war 2 would run? I would post a cap of it if I had it. Well it claimed that the creators made a government side and a rebel side. And besides the fact that the rebels won in nearly every iteration, there was also some curious unexpected developments. The emergence of these 3rd party warlords who were only concerned with increasing their power and wealth. They more often helped the rebel cause and they definitely weren't helping the pigs, but they were still independent actors. That's what I want to be.

I can also see most of the people here becoming this. Obviously we're not fighting for ZOG, but I also believe that many here would not necessarily want to help whoever the "rebels" ended up being. It could all be special snowflakes for all we know. I think the people here have the intelligence and capability to become these warlords, and that this may just be a sort of meeting place for people like this who are so angry and maladjusted with modern society because we are not given the chance to be warlords. We are those independent entities.

The future I see is one of balkanization in a series of civil wars that tear apart America and Europe. The world settles into some sort of strange semi-industrial state, without the large state apparatus to maintain megacorps, but with extensive industrial knowledge still among the populous.

Well I want to be involved at least in the leadership of one of these "balkan-like" states. I believe nearly everyone here has the capacity for something like this. Just because we're constantly trashed on irl does not mean that we are not way more aware than like 90% of people. Unfortunately talking to my mother tonight reinforced that feeling…anyway we're all here and stayed here for a reason. We are the future lords if things happen the right way for that. 4chan pol can fill the ranks of our bureaucracies lol. I really am half serious here. I am tired of living as cattle, I want to conquer and manage.

[b]hegelian synthesis[/b]

Thesis -> Antithesis -> Synthesis

Thesis: The world as it is now, divided into many regional powers

Anti-thesis: Global Depression, Mass Immigration and miscegenation, Famine, suppression of masses, maybe a nuclear war or global war

Synthesis: 1 world government, race, religion, nations, languiages and cultures mean nothing. No regional power blocs, just Earth unified and unable to be divided on any issue, ready to take on the aliens.

Alternate conclusion is the elites are suppressing us on behalf of the aliens, and that we're enslaved and monitored and there is no way out.

Some kike sociologist who writes an aricle in Newsweek.

u wot

This would be the reason TO go to war. War is to unify and purify. In order to be a unified and peaceful species, we must be homogenous. Of course that will never happen, which is why countries and nationlism are the way of the future. Nationalism is the way of nature, competition and darwinism. Nationalistic countries can compete through many different ways, war included. But imagine a world where every country is tied to their own cultural and national identity and race. Inside those countries would bring about the most technological, spiritual, economic and cultural progress Minus African countries and South/Central America

The world will never be united because of our differences, which is fine, that's the natrual order of things. What we CAN do however is unify our separate countries and identities and relish in being separate as that will be our drive for success.

I like Lindybeige too. He went off a while ago about how the UK is too tolerant now-a-days in response to some statues of national heros being torn down. I would drink a beer with him tbh.

GEE, I WONDER WHY?

Faggot. War is fun ideally, but in reality, it would be catastrophic. Imagine having your tendies and memes cut off from you, like pulling the master switch of a building and shutting off all the power. You'd actually have to get up off your ass and do stuff, you wouldn't like it.

We'd be better off just having some sort of purge, rather than a full-on civilizational war just because some young fags wanted to play G.I. Joe for the evening.

FOR THE TRUMPEROR

Are you trying to tell me I can't meme while warring? Because I'm going to inform you that is wrong.

You idiot, war is the best time for memes!

I have this feeling in my gut that most of you are in the mindset of a coming war in that the first thought after getting away from the internet is "I need to start lifting" or "I need to join a martial art."

Is this correct?

The connections add up even more when you fall further, user. Let your mind become like a child's and your intuition take you to the end of the line.
As for actually contributing to the thread, many many in the tail-end of Gen Y and Gen Z are pretty pessimistic and conservative, but it's not like it's a 50/50 split between left and right. It's more common to find a right leaning younger person than millennial, but that's like saying it's easier to find a dead body in a pond rather than a PreSchool. Statistically true but it doesn't make diving for corpses any easier.

Cardio friendo, I'm a strong fellow but strength is fuck all when you tire out after 15 minutes of running about.

I have been wanting this since before I started lifting. After lifting and getting gains, I only wanted it more War is in my blood after all.

Yeah. I lift, I have strong muscles yet I'm not overly buff. In war it probably wouldn't be the best to be so swolen. I've also done multiple martial arts, feels good man.

To have a perfect body for war you're going to want to find a balance between strength and endurance without being too bulky.

Too much bulk will require more energy to sustain you, though you will be stronger you'll tire out easier and will have a hard time recovering, especially in times of war where food might be scarce.

If you ONLY do cardio you'll be too lean and not bulky enough to stand your ground, but you could always just run away kek.

There is a balance to be had.

War is an easy way out. There's plenty of warfronts already.

Now while I won't deny I have some curiosity on how it would be like to serve and have some experience throwing around Grenades between trenches, lets recognize we have the Cultural Upper hand and work on that. No point in risking the ground advantage we developed.

Buff user is correct. To few gym goers don't do enough GPP General Physical Preparedness work. Guys will wait 3-5 minutes before another set; which is shit. Strength training and GPP work makes men into Gods.

As far as combat is concerned strength training over a certain point is a meme. Being able to do a 3pl8 squat is not going to help you. There's a reason militaries don't train for hypertrophy and instead just make people do pullups/pushups/etc. until they can't move anymore and then kick them until they start doing more.

Le "greatest" Generation were the biggest bunch of boot-licking cowards who gave EVERYTHING you now pine for away.

Filtered, choke on a dick pozman.

America died with Lincoln you obnoxious uneducated prole

I wasn't referring to doing cardio solely. Balance is needed.

Based on what any non-meme military does cardio is God. If you can't hike at 5mph for 20+ hours while having a yuge pack on your back you aren't up to standard.

Indeed, and they did it to themselves because they're hostile. Hostility begets hostility, and they're going to learn this the hard way if they continue.

Because I'm an empathyfag, I feel the mental pain of how disenfranchised by society you all are, and I feel the same way. A group of people, placed on a bleak path and told to accept it and stay on it, only to die alone having achieved no fulfillment. What a reputation to leave behind.

Sexual revolution, destruction of the family unit, and here we are now, wanting stability to return and the erratic cultural nigthmare to fucking end.

Leftists, what the fuck have you done?

HERZGO IMPERIUM SOON
EXTERMINATE ALIEN RACES

I kinda like his videos too, but, sorry to break the bad news: he's a cuck, too.

The jews have done what they have always done, the jewed people. The rise and fall of every civilization can be directly connected to jews. It is the age old struggle against the eternal jew. Whether the jewish genetic virus has existed since the creation of mankind we wuz hyperboreans or not is a question, but the jew will never cease until it is extinguished. We must end this struggle completely this time.

I've always wanted to go down to mexico and kill all the cartels. I hate them. That would be a good death too, win win

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP

Do cardio more than weights. Trust me on this.

I can't have anybody. Ian is a faggot too.
>tfw only non-kosher subs are ThegnThrand, Varg, and Pewdiepie :^)

Nothing ruins a war setting like shoehorning in female characters, especially when they cite obvious bullshit myths for why women would be useful for anything in war.

To be fair at the time he wrote that it wasn't a bullshit myth, most people thought it was true because no internet.

It'll be good for Israel you damn dirty goy now die for us you priviledged white male, kill for me gentile or face mashall court and decades in prison for "cowardice" after we frame you as one with our "military justice".

I'll go to war against communist filth and the kikes as long as I'm guaranteed an aryan qt to breed relentlessly when I come back home.

Ignore that and keep reading. Starship Troopers is a good book.

YES THE FIRE RISES

The race war is coming. Today's young white men know they will have to remove shitskins from white countries.

WWIII is coming, it has always been coming. It will develop into a RaHoWa halfway through as the EU collapses and European countries have their governments violently and brutally deposed.

Victory or death.

whatever, you triggered faggot

I sure as fuck am eager for war

Even without the ability to fact-check things like that, it's still obvious that it's bullshit. For example, I hadn't actually heard of this myth of women having higher resistance to G-force, but it immediately just struck me as being bullshit before I looked up anything about it.
I really think that, even without the internet, you can use basic common sense to figure out why it's a dubious claim, at best, that women would be better pilots.

Some things you could use to deduce this without the need for the internet:
1. If women are better pilots, then why have all air forces always predominantly used men? Same goes for astronauts, even moreso, because that doesn't require combat experience or anything, yet men still were better astronauts
2. If women have better reaction-time, then why are men the ones who go into combat? Or, y'know, why are men better at literally everything that requires quick reaction time? (which would be apparent to any man with half-a-brain, even before the days of the internet)
3. I'm not 100% sure about this one, but I'm pretty sure that even in the 1960s, it was a commonly-known stereotype that women are bad drivers, which just so happens to be a completely accurate stereotype, if you look up studies on the rate at which women get into crashes (because most cucked news sources don't account for the fact that men drive more, giving rise to the myth that men are worse drivers/get into crashes more frequently). If women would make better pilots, then wouldn't they have been proving that by being better automobile "pilots"?

All seems like fairly common sense stuff, that wouldn't really require internet. And, again, the moment I read that, I immediately knew it was untrue, even though I'd never seen any studies on the matter. And, even back around ~1960, anyone who was half-way redpilled even for the time should've been somewhat aware of all the myths surrounding women's capabilities.
My guess is that Dick was just being an idiot and blindly believing something that, even at the time, should've been shown at least a little bit of skepticism.
But, the reason that he put female pilots in the book wasn't because he thought it was actually a feasible idea. Whether or not he really did believe female pilots are better than male ones is irrelevant, that's not what I'm saying, because that's not the reason he put them there. The reason that ANY author puts female characters into masculine roles, is for "female empowerment!" politics.
I know, I know, the book is from a different time, but.. that's not really an excuse. For millennia, men have known that women are stupid and less capable than men at any given skill, and their only real use is for reproduction. I think that, even back in the 50s/60s/whatever, and well before that, any man with any awareness about women, would know that they couldn't possibly be better pilots than men.. or better anything than men. It's so obviously untrue that ancient Greeks probably would've laughed if you told them "women are better boat operators because they have quicker reaction time, and greater wind resistance due to their tits being aerodynamic". And, on the note of ancient people and their awareness about women: Masculine, redpilled writing never shoehorned in pointless female characters. Even writers/play-writers/poets in long-past civilizations already understood that female characters should be relegated to the role of macguffin, and shoehorning in female characters with a bigger role than they should have has always been an amateur mistake in writing. This is why all of the great classics of fiction throughout history focus on male characters, because it's always been known (until this modern era of fighting back against the oppressive white patriarchy) that female characters can not be good vessels for intrinsically masculine, intellectual things. Which is the entire point of fiction, to convey and play around with ideas that are inherently masculine and intellectual, because the interesting ideas that compose good fiction only occur in the minds of men.

You don't need Google to use common sense, and have some basic awareness about how useless women are for any task besides breeding.

I was actually joking when I said I quit reading it, I still plan to finish it. Main reason I said that is because I knew it'd trigger idiots like

But I'll honestly admit that it does annoy me that I can't get through one single book without having some form of this bullshit thrown in my face. I was hoping that a supposedly masculine, redpilled book from before the modern era wouldn't have this stupid empowered wymyn bullshit.

What's stopping you?

Most soldiers loved the war, Germans in particular. They only got pissed off and depressed because they were stabbed in the back. Most of them joined Freikorps and other right-wing militia and killed communists for the next ten years.

The majority of anti-war media was published after the war by civilians, mostly jews and women (surprise!)

Pacifists are fucking cowards and deserve to hang.

Nothing will truly be different until there are literal right wing death squads pulling subhumans out of their homes and into shallow graves.

The only ones who didn't enjoy it were ones who were drafted/conscripted

24 here, I think that makes me a millennial, but I don't know. I already has "my war" with the Marines in Sangin in '11, then fucked around in South Africa and the Congo. I had three "normal" combat kills in Afghanistan, one where I missed a 40mm on a stationary VBID and scared the operator hiding in the tree above it, falling down and landing on it, which promptly detonated. Then there was one guy outside a club in SA, then four at an airstrip in the Congo (One was a straight up execution. Charged a landing plane with a machete, then went deer in the headlights when it stopped in front of him and he didn't know what to do. Literally walked up and shot him). I've told both those stories here and on /k/ before. Even though I've had my war, I still want more.

Even though I single handedly accidentally genocided literally half a village in Sangin over the course of a week.

Take it from someone who is an army fag.
Combat is about endurance. I have rucked over 25 miles with a 60 lb. ruck sack several times. I am 5'9, 170 lbs. and have maintained this weight after four years in the infantry.Efficiency vs. Mass.

Pro tip: the body builders never last, they get spontaneous rab doe and piss blood.

Story time, how?

Also, fat is necessary for survival. What's ran doe?

I remember you user. I've heard your story about both of the instances you have mentioned in a previous thread.

Is this you?
IF it is you i just want you to know… you spelled decepticons wrong.

To be fair, they fluoridate the fucking water supply. Most times I get angry, and then lose all urge to actually do anything with it.

Canucks are tough as nails, we've just been chemically castrated for decades. Get rid of the fluoride, give us some testosterone shots and we'll drop the gloves without hesitation. Open the gates of hell, I'll feed those cocksuckers their teeth!

Forgot embed. It'll be kind of like this:

The Eagle, grown beyond the wildest dreams of men, it's known,
was first to reach the heavens, above all the world below.
By steel and wood, by sweat and blood, on wings of woven cloth,
he slipped the surly bonds of earth to touch the face of God.
But knowing times of trouble, and the devils they may bring,
are only thwarted by the will to fight, he raised his mighty wings.
Prepared for, thus guarding peace; for liberty, his love,
he shall deliver unto evil: death, dealt swiftly from above

>I am the wings of a killing machine, '47 born and my razor teeth rip down through the wind and the ground beneath to where the wicked wail and the devil creeps. I've broken the backs of the enemy, flown to the edge of space, and the legend known to the dead I've made: I am made of stone, so let the hammers break, and the sickles fold. Forged in the fires of the second world war, I've been to hell, and I'm back for more, so cap the gas and push back the door, turn fuel to fire, let the monster roar. I'll bleed any enemy, ground or sky, when the trigger breaks, the bullet flies…with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with a heart like arctic ice.

I am the Eagle, I am fighting on,
I am a warrior and this is my song.

I am the fire raining down from above,

"If I see the enemy amassing their planes for an attack, then I'm gonna knock the shit out of them before they take off from the ground…" - Curtis LeMay

"that's the nature of war…if you kill enough of them, they'll stop fighting." - Curtis LeMay

I am the fire raining down from above,
No hell can hide you, there is nowhere to run,
I am the Eagle, I am death from above,

I completely agree with you OP

Young whites have no place under the ZOG, we can either accept our painful extermination or undo everything the kikes have ever done and replace it with something of our own creation. Chosing the later over the former is becoming increasingly more preferable.

Storytime now.

TFW I commission into the USMC as a Bootenant in May, ship for TBS in September, and stand a decent shot at going to the Infantry Officer Course.

I can't fucking wait for the big one you guys!

What does Millennial even mean if it doesn't imply the turn of the millennium?
I would think of a post-millennial as post 2000s

Coming to adulthood around the turn of the millenia is the definitions it originally had

Kek, yes, one in the same.

Oh I'll feed you, baby birds.

So Sangin in '11 was a bit of a shitshow. Towards the end of our deployment, it got pretty bad. It usually does, because they know we're getting complacent, and they want to test the capabilities of the new guys coming in. So one particularly bad week, command just said fuck it and we chilled in the wire. They didn't want anyone dying so close to going home for nothing. During this week, I would pull a shift every day on post, and I'd be there most of the day (There weren't many of us. We were a reserve unit. I know, I'm nasty).

So about 300 or so meters out from my post, there's this long, low mud/rock wall a bit above bellybutton height. If there are any vets here, you'll know what I'm describing. Anyway, I see a dirtperson behind the wall, and he keeps bending over and fucking with something. I call it in, saying I see a fishy looking dude behind a wall, probably planting an IED. They tell me to smoke him. So I do. No big deal. About four hours later, another dude shows up, and starts doing the same thing in the same spot. Repeat. This goes on for a fucking week. 2-4 dudes a day for 7 days, and I just keep dropping them.

So we're all wigged out by this point, but things had died down, and the new guys were coming in really soon to relieve us, and we didn't want to have a blank week with no intel to give them to work with. We started sending out probing patrols, and the first thing we did was go investigate this spot behind the wall. So me and the team go out real fucking careful like (Because potential IED's), post outboard security, etc. Now, imagine the looks on our faces as we round this low wall, and in front of this LITERAL pile of bodies is….

A fucking well. I wasted 23 people trying to get water from a well. The only village nearby only had a little over 60 people in it. I was nearly tried on warcrimes (Luckily there was enough wiggle room in the ROE to justify my doing it) and I had to go through months of mandatory psych shit (Even though I really, really didn't care. We had lost 2 guys because that village harbored bad guys occasionally).

So yeah. Wasted half a village of muds, all by myself. Feelsgoodman?

LETS GET IT ON

That's hilarious, but kind of sad.

I honestly think this is BS tbh, my grandpa did like 5 years in navy prison for fragging some dink women in vietnam

Nah.

I think young folks are waking up tbh

Yes fellow go- er, White Man! I too am highly eager to fight against Iran!

dubs check'd
That's not what I meant lad.
I really hope we don't go to war with Iran. Not I said "for a cause that's NOT bullshit".
The Persians are the best of the middle easterners.

Are you serious, you fucking retard!? Really? I'm pretty sure that's my college, too.

do you go to UMASS

Never mind, actually. VFMAC here. I'm tired and I mixed the uniforms up.

You're still a retard.

not my pic mate just found it

That's a East German uniform

really believeable tbh

Shit, I'm 26 almost 27 and I see this happening.

Year after year I've clinged on for hope maybe waiting for the culture to change. I'll be 30 soon and then it's pretty much over for me in the dating game. I have a decent job as an engineer but that's just that - it's decent, not good, not great. I really don't see much prospect for a great future.

It's not hard to see the entire West is going down the toilet, how will these things be in 20 years? Demographics, economics, civic life? I don't want to deal with war and conflict when I'm a 50 year old man. Let's do it and get it over with, I know it's coming - better sooner than later.

Rhabdomyolysis

Oh, there was a trial of sorts. I just wasn't found guilty/the trial never really got "official" because of the ROE at the time. There was a huge investigation, etc,. Like I said, Sangin was a fucking shitshow in 2011. ROE was probably the loosest it had been in the theater the entire time. The nearby village (Pretty much the only population center) was known for being sympathetic towards the insurgents, so there was no "hearts and minds" shit going on. They just had me keep shooting because it's not all that strange for them to keep trying to plant IEDs around your FOB. Plus, if they WERE planting IED's, we weren't about to go poking around them because of the high probability of ambushes at the time. I don't know how much you know about how we deal with IED's, but it's a retarded process that takes forever, has you spread out all fucking over the place (You have to make a massive fucking cordon around the area), and makes a lot of people extremely vulnerable

Could have been because it was a woman, iunno. All the guys I smoked were just that, and of fighting age. As I said, there was a big investigation and I almost got brought up on war crimes. It's not like they just said "Oh, well that kinda sucks, whatever"

22 year old Britbong here, I know what's expected of me and I will fight, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't anxious as fuck. The worst I've had to deal with is playground fights and hunting, I have no idea what to expect

THIS

ready for American Civil War 2, fighting Jihadists, or communists

t. 22 year old

Reminder to everyone that in the leaked FBI files it shows that if you are willing to die for something (or be a martyr) that you can be put on the terrorist watch list. That includes dying for your race.

Not suspicious at all.

What else do I have to do? All the women my age are hideous and I hate my job. Rent is too expensive, and I cant really afford to move forward in life. I keep going, but for how long?

Fuck I cant stop laughing send help

oh no they're going to out me on the terror watch list!
Fuck off faggot. You aren't important enough to be taken to a blacksite by the CIA and get a blowjob from ol' sparky. By the time you are important enough, you'll have already killed a bunch of people and probably die in the process yourself.

Paranoia is good, but never, ever over estimate your worthlessness.

Expect to fall in love.

Feels better than sex.

An easier way to debunk all this hogwash is to ask yourself or others:
If women are naturally better at a specific role than men, why aren't men naturally better than women at these tasks?

Learning by rote equals truth to these idiots I guess. It's no wonder they believe such (((truths))) like "diversity is our strength" without taking it beyond face value and questioning what it really means.

Pretty obvious based on shilling here and various news stories that we're about to get a neocon war. Hopefully we at least get another 9/11 first, that would at least be exciting.

Friendly reminder.

Better hope Gen Z2 and Z3 have established ethnic lines of loyalty otherwise this whole topic is moot.

I'm eager to fight against the subversive elements within my own country. Antifa, jews, etc. What I'm not eager for is fighting against another sovereign nation. War is hell.

spell it out for us dumbfags plz

Hey, Trudeau! I agree, my fellow countryman! If we let them kill us, we win! I'll see you at the orgy in Gatineau on Monday. Tell the wife that we got a fresh bull in from Nigeria!

Someone's been smoking the Devils Lettuce, I see.

top kek Holla Forums, never change.

The west had gone without a war for too long, out of its stupid and extreme fear of it. In truth, a war serves many highly beneficial purposes. The main one is that it makes weak, corrupt, and stagnative systems collapse, or at least forces them to reform, and that it releases all the pent-up anger in the population.

falling into the kikes trap every fucking time. lmao

Are you the history undergrad who used to post on Brit/pol/?

I'm going to the recruiting centre next week. Probably will ask how to apply my current degree to it. Will also look into intelligence services.

Otherwise, it's mainly for self improvement and red pilling of other soldiers :^)

Don't count your chickens, we know very little of the universe and what is possibly outside of it.
I consider the universe as either:
1. a sanctuary
2. a prison
*3. an asylum for matter?

Was born in early 80's, grew up infront of an unexplored internet. There wasn't just a one-search click away to find anything, specially within programming. Everything had to be explored on your own, or together with people.

I miss that internet, everything is shit nowerdays

Not eager for war against another sand country for Greatest Ally, but everyone's blood is boiling for payback against the Left and their rapefugees.

Remember when funnyjunk used to be good?

Said no victor ever.

Do me a favor; go stand infront of Antifa and subdue them with your words, then report back results.

24 years old, hopelessly NEET. Even if I got my shit together I'd still be miserable I bet. You're damn right I want a war. Going down purging my country of leftist filth and their pets would be a fine way to end things.

This.

I'm not gonna fight Russia, i'm not gonna fight other Europeans, i'm not even going to fight the sand people.

Let Schlomo fight his own wars for once.

Hell, remember when Stickdeath actually existed?

Christ I haven't seen that in years.

No

Everything was so different. I was more around underground malware programming sites/forums. The community when we figured out new api's to use, or new ways to do something undetected, when the first polymorphic methods started to be used, when people played around with p2p botnets, or simple when they figured out that instead of connecting to the server with a client (sub7, bo2, etc), they could be the server and let everyone connect to them (posion ivy, bifrost, comet, etc).

Everything was a search for more knowledge, everyone wanted to learn more. Now we just search for whatever on jewgle and it's there. No need to learn.

Quit projecting your uselessness onto the rest of us.

The only time humans set foot on another body was also the height of a cold war, and one of the most divided periods in history.

I was on BBS's before the internet became a thing. After that, it was using DOS programs to get online, then it was setting up Winsock clients to use internets in Windows 3.11. It was great. All kinds of useful shit to learn, provided you wanted to learn it. Then AOL happened and, well, you tell me. Did the internet flourish because of the influx of newfags who thought that the CD tray was a cup holder, or did the advent of AOL start a downward spiral of complete uselessness?

Well said, eloquent user.

That was before my time, or atleast before I was involved in this. Have been using winsock a lot tho, usually prefered to code my own clients and servers, to rather have more control of it, than use libraries.
I think it happened due to people who didn't want to learn, and just wanted some kind of escapism. Obviously, AOL didn't help here either. Too many stupid people got connected where they didn't need to be, and refused to learn.

Every generation's young men are eager for war.

Its as natural to humans as sex is.

Its just showing now because gen z actually have a great enemy to combat.

You have to include the date for reference.

HEIL THE FOUNDING GENERATION

death to islam

If we are to go to war, I want to fight an enemy worth fighting. I'm tired of my nation fighting petty wars for Israel's benefit. Yes, mudslimes are disgusting filth, but as long as we can keep them outside our borders, they are not a major threat.

2014 was a simpler time

Since Trump's in and all, is the military going to be a worthwhile job? I don't want to be a ZOGbot and make Israel shekels, but employment near me is absolute shit. For instance, a associates in business to run a damn cash register at the store. Perhaps I should just wait for the job market to clear up under our God Emperor?
I heard that in the military they can just go and inject you with shit that you don't even know. This true? I don't want to be a lab rat for kikes.

Gulf war syndrome should be the least of your worries when the US uses DU rounds.

Using radioactive ammunition sounds like the dumbest thing ever. I don't really see the point- it's not like it would stop a threat any faster. It's just a slow poison that would make the area it was fired into contaminated as well as the guy handling the boolets.

I'm the kind of guy that feels sluggish and sick from being still too long. I have to be constantly active. War would just mean me darting around from place to place, raiding, killing… and probably dying. It won't be so bad.

the depleted uranium is used in anti-tank rounds and such, it's not for poisoning but because it's fucking heavy as a material

The Uranium was used because it's properties make for good armor piercing rounds. It wasn't meant to be some RPG-esque debuff.

addendum: it is also selfsharpening and flammable so when it penetrates into the vehicle it sets shit on fire

As odd as it sounds, from what I've read it rings true. Read Storm of Steel by Ernst Junger, that guy fought through most of the war and survived it with (counting entry and exit wounds) 15+ holes in him. One of the best parts of the book is his part in the battle of Cambrai, charging from trench to trench forward with his men and thousands of others only stopping to reload and grab more grenades before some brave man with berzerker blood hops the trench screaming with all of his lung's air and starts the whole company off in another mad sprint towards the next English trench.

You got to go back cuckchan

Fuck.
I didn't think I'd ever find a story to rival this.

You are an idiot

That book was wild. WWII was the last true war to be fought I think. Everything since has been just different kinds of civil wars, rebellions, revolutions and insurgencies. Normies will get woken the fuck up when a real war starts again.

What does he say?

This, actually so much this. We bore witness to the sheer awe of what people, intelligent, knowledgeable, & inspired people could do when we came together. Those who grow up with the internet now, it's a mere tool for entertainment and socializing. For us it was a way to bring ourselves into the mind of humanity and help give back and guide it our own way. It was a to actively partake, even as an everyman, in the important cutting edge in what ever field your passion was in.

Now it's all locked up and limited, and people are funneled into socio-digital corrals, any "public" knowledge (your tax dollars means it's publicly funded) from academia should be open to all, but it's paywalled at best or credential-walled at worst, forays into the wilderness now in the sea of dis/misinformation, xIDFs and all the other folk, (semi)knowning and un, provides a supreme analytical challenge if the individual is not just immediately confused and repulsed back into normalfag land.

We, together with Lain and Tay need to
MAKE INTERNET GREAT AGAIN

Your virtue signaling is acknowledged, Trudeau.

Man, fucking Ernst von Salomon was so pissed about not fighting in WW1 due to being to young that he joined the Freikorps, first fought socialists/communists in Germany, then later Pollacks in Silesia, Lithuanians in the Memelland, Russians, Brits and Frenchmen LARPing as Russians, and commie Latvians in the Baltics, only to return home to Germany to join the ultra-nationalist "Organisation Consul" to assassinate French spies and moles, start shit in the occupied Ruhr area, break dudes out of jails, shitpost IRL at commie rallies and finally help assassinate ((Rathenau)), the foreign minister and supporter of the "Fulfillment Policies", which bleed Germany dry to fulfill the obligations of Versailles, which was what got him into jail.

And he only didn't fight in WW2 because, being a former convict, he wasn't allowed too! Fucking crazy.

It's the Fourth Turning. The crisis is almost here. Those in their 20s and early 30s will have to suffer the brunt of this crisis like those soldiers in WW2, the Civil War and the American Revolution. The trend points to another Civil War for the coming crisis.

interesting. Still seems very short-sighted but I understand now why they'd use it.

This makes no sense though.

I'm eager to kill kikes like you. We see your blatant shilling for war with China here.

Tippity topest kek, do you feel remorseful about it?

I don't really care for war with anyone, I just want to kill all jews, pedofuckers and communists in my country, and remove the invading minorities.

There are places that don't have fluoride. Interestingly, in Kingston, only the water plant that serves RMC is fluoridated…hmm…

Less than 2 weeks into Trump's Reich and banks are already being destroyed, people already being assaulted. I've started training.

Physical Conditioning

Mental Conditioning

That's it for right now.

I'm going to sound like a stoner but I've always wondered if the universe is simply part of something much larger than it, like atoms/cells

Your full of shit, nobody sain ever wants to be part of a war unless absolutely nessisarry, and you can be sure as hell that with the current global power structure it whould be bullshit like ww2 with the USA and the rest of the globalist pawns coming in and clobbering whichever country/s dared to break free and enstate their sovereignty.

The likelihood of there being a war in which Europeans benefit from rather than just dieing pointlessly by the millions is extremely unlikely.

I've felt this way my whole life, and I was born in '89.

Go home shill, you're drunk

not really tbh

I've always been a fan of the idea that each of us are made up of countless universes the size of atoms, that that's really what atoms are if you go small enough, and in turn we live in an atom sized universe in some other plane of existence's being.

Even though I'm not convinced that's the case it's a fun thought experiment.

O-oy vey! These goys will never suspect a thing!

I definitely think this world deserves to burn. Nothing of value would be lost. As long as there is still a future for white children, then it would all be worth it.

Excellent regimen.

One of my favorite momments in history fam, knowing that he sunk as low as I have but then rose to the challenge of fighting off the greatest evil in all of history. Goebbels is a tragic hero.

This

The crackhouse game on stickdeath was pretty fun. Also, post-9/11 edginess.

Gen Z checking in

I want fight degenerates
Soon The Great Deus Vult War'

I used to make stickdeaths on my calculator back in the 90's. Just simple drawings and a BASIC program to rapidly flip the frames

Even Goebbels felt that feel.

I'm too much of an oldfag to join the services but if I could join up it would be in the army corp of engineers or something electronics related in the airforce. The chance to work on building, operating and repairing super expensive electronics technology gets muh dik hard as diamonds.

im not fighting for ZOG

I'm 22 and I've never had a kiss. You have 4 kids to worry about. When the time comes, you sit back - if I'm not hitched by that time I'll fight for both of us.

Or you could just shitpost on Holla Forums all day. Either way your life is wasted.

Beside, actual casualty rate in the military is pretty fucking low. Hajis don't know how to shoot they're basically retarded.

Their aim is to shoot the bullets up to Allah so he'll throw them back down at the infidels.

combat engineers make things go boom

Whoa there friendo! You seem to be in the wrong place! This place might be more to your liking: >>>/x/

97 fag here, you're wrong. If you were born after 95 you grew up with the internet and broadband in full swing. Computers were no longer a novelty but a part of every day life. The first set of kids that were exposed to memes from childhood, the first set of kids that had identifiable social media accounts from the age of 12.

Present. I'd like a flamethrower, please.

93 fag here, you're wrong. Just about everyone I knew had a myspace by the time they were ten. However I do remember a time when products didn't have any Spanish on them whatsoever, companies didn't advertise their websites, or asked to be liked on faceberg, cellphones had buttons, and physical vidya.

We ARE already living in a war, just in a sneaky and hidden one.
We are taught that everything is fine, nothing is happening, and that we should better stay in the cubicle and do more useless busywork until the enrichment squads have time to sort us into good and bad goys.

22 reporting in.

Waiting for the rallies to come again, was out of town near the 20th.

Where do I look for SoCal antifa rally schedules?

yeah, i forgot to include things like bebo and myspace, but we were all 12-13 when facebook became public/big iirc. we were told we were Gen Z during school.

tfw u miss the msn days

everything is full of emptiness

It's more likely that they want NWO so they can kill us all for the ayyliums.

Personally, I don't think I'm ready for war, but it doesn't really matter as I am in a country where little fighting will take place. Do it, you glorious faggots.
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
Just as long as it's against the noseniggers and not against other whites. We really do not want another WWII where the bad goy natsocs get teamed up on by all the thoroughly jewed countries.