Unintentionally sad cartoons

This makes me very sad….. yet i don't know why… Holla Forums why does this make me feel so sad?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OLgFy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You aren't with the times, grandpa.

You're getting old.

But I'm a 90s kid….

Hey Holla Forums

I dunno man.. they have entire shows about kids being youtube e-celebs, or being let's players, or episode plots that revolve entirely around the idea of viral videos or social media posts. It's been like this for years, and it's only getting worse. Some show had an episode about how not-League of Legends was sexist because of the character designs. There's another show about a bunch of little kids running a game studio and I think Kel from Keanan and Kel is in it.

I don't think it's so much about the purity of life without cell-phones as much as it's about the importance of having a show that's not constantly trying so hard to appeal to kids by just outright lifting stupid shit from their everyday lives. Saying "hey, kids like youtube and memes, right? Let's do a show about youtube and memes!" is just fucking lazy and stupid and it makes the lifelong process of instilling taste and standards into a new generation even harder than it has to be.

Please tell me you made that up. Please.

>We were the last generation that enjoyed childhood, it's so sad that future generations won't
excellently repetetive phrase'd, comrade

Where did OP hurt you?

Degrassi: The Next Class, and the episode is literally called "#NotAllMen" – and as far as I can tell, most of the episode have some shitty hashtah title.
archive.is/OLgFy

That shit still going?

It's the killjoy cunt here to ruin any and all fun.
He also used "comrade" so he's probably a filthy Holla Forums sleeper agent.

Meet the Robinsons

Every fucking time.

If anything, OP of this thread is the killjoy. That user makes a valid point about people having bitched the same way for centuries.
You see kids running around outside today the same as they always have. And it's not like this is much different from when Ed, Edd, and Eddy was originally aired. What was stopping those kids from just sitting around inside and watching TV literally all day? Or being on the computer?

It's the helicopter parents. Parents don't let their kids play outside. They can even get sued for it now.

Helicopter parents have always been around.
I'm telling you, user. Kids play outside the same as they always have. There's the occasional article of parents getting sued to get people all up and arms and think there's an epidemic of this, but no. Kids are the same as they've always been.

Even though I just got my first smartphone a month ago I still don't get the craze. It still feels weird to see everyone have one.

Maybe it's just because I don't go out in public enough unless it's to grab something from the grocery store, but it's fucking weird to think that the way most people get their media, view videos, and find things is through the facebook app on their smartphone. The numbers are a little bloated because of all the fucking bots and spam accounts, but you see these viral videos with 30 million views and that's all normalfags and kids on smartphones and ipads.

Not badly animated, too bad he barely does shit.

Holy shit.

its because its still a fucking problem and its only getting worse

its not acceptable because it has been happening for over a hundred years, its not acceptable just because now its normal its not some fucking old way of thinking that needs to be ignored so don't think its fine

Well in the past kids were not gangraped by 7 foot tall musclebound average black men straight from the Congo to your neighborhood.

I cant tell what point you're trying to make

That the past were the golden days of Humanity and it has been a downward spiral ever since.

if you're gonna take the black pill go to endchan

Kids in Eruope getting raped by "refugees" are signs that things have gotten worse.

sure ok
just like the Reconquista god I hope it turns out like the Reconquista

That movie got way darker than I expected from a G movie.

I saw a shit ton of kids "playing" outside without parents when Pokemon GO was relevant. For something less cancerous, the nearby parks always had kids even just this last summer. I still see kids walking/biking/skateboarding/etc around the suburbs, so being outside isn't completely dead.
Giving children smartphones is still a shitty idea. Why not just give them basic flip-phones for calling/texting if you need to communicate with them?

Hey, that's funny. Did you learn about that from vsauce? I bet you'll get your cookie in the next reddit gathering for this revelation. It's been getting progressively worse the more we thread into the future. The better the technology the lazier the user. And smartphones are the worst of this trend. I don't see kids that often as I used to 5-10 years ago, but when I do see them, they're always glued to those fucking pieces of plastic.

Black people didn't exist back then, so kids were safe. Unfortunately Jews invented them about five years ago.

That was one of the best Disney movies of all time. Wasn't it a failure from a boxoffice and marketing standpoint?

HURR DURR TECHNOLOGY BAD AND SCARY EDISON IS A WITCH BURN HIM AT THE STAKE

kek
not untrue tbh, just got the dates wrong

bump

I didn't think EEnE was accurate to RL childhood while it was airing, so this doesn't affect me.

I have some bad news for you.

It's even worse with the narration and music. He describes how he was left behind in the orphanage there as it rotted and decayed while no one adopted him.

the relatability is certainly strong

The trailer was garbage and did nothing to present the plot or feeling of the movie. So I can understand why it flopped.

No kidding. When the robot butler dude gets impaled from behind, the whole robinson family gets enslaved, goob is implied to be ripped apart by robots off camera and of course the dark future itself is some of the most grim imagery I've seen in a children's movie.
Seriously, this makes Blade Runner's future look like an afterschool special.

All in all, as you can tell I really like the movie

There was going to be a sequel, but John Lasseter killed it, along with Chicken Little 2 and Aristocats 2.

Well, technically it is. He gets so stuck in the past because of losing the Big Game because of the MC's dickish behavior keeping him awake at night for all his life that he stops giving a fuck about everyone else, even though other people wanted to befriend him. The downright terrible part about the scene though is that apparently no one cared to pick him up exactly because he couldn't manage to win that one fucking ball game and that the MC forgets all about his very existence despite being roommates and knowing full well what his situation was and having enough investments to help him out of the orphanage.
Though the way he defeats the main villain by simply making an oath to never invent her is pretty goddamn cool.

I really liked how meta they went with the idea that Chicken Little's tale actually HAPPENED and with the twist that he was right all along, but wasn't that movie just a way to sell pop songs and shit? Might be cool to see another iteration.
YAMERO
Reminder that Edgar did nothing wrong