Fullchan Holla Forums please help

I'm the buddy of the guy who went viral on Twitter yesterday for wearing a maga hat and looking up guns in class. In the middle of the original Holla Forums I started a GoFundMe for him with the hopes of getting his first gun for him after going through all the leftists harassment. I didn't expect much of it, and shortly after a turkroach and some libcucks banded together to get the fundraiser reported and taken down. It wasn't that big of a deal then, but our boy is now seeing constant threats of violence, and has apparently been put on an antifa "blacklist". At this point, I'm hoping to get him armed purely for his safety and not for the lols. If any of you Holla Forumsfolk want to help, I've made an incognito fund for him on a different website so it can't be taken down by a rowdy mudslime. There's no connection to guns on the page so no implication. Anyone who donates is greatly appreciated, but if you can't I ask that you please pray for his safety.

Here's the link
www youcaring com/magaman-750410

Thanks everyone

He's gonna post here in a second for authenticity

How the fuck can't you afford a couple hundred bucks? Stop being a nigger.

Ive been getting a lot of messages from people that recognize me and my college even called me about it.

because im paying for all of my college by myself.

Exactly, even a M&P Shield are cheap or even an LC9.

ANTI-WHITE THUGS

I was thinking of a Beretta 92 silver and maybe getting wood grips for it.

Yeah he's obviously going to shoot up a school or kill some innocent minoritys. No one could possibily just browse the internet looking at firearms and not be insane.

God niggers are so fucking stupid.

>>>/k/ will deal with your faggotry. Just use the QTDDTOW thread.

Get J.Savage expelled for harassment.

Obligatory

doesn't look like the same person

I dont think its that picky. I was jsut saying what i was thinking of getting.

If you have to beg on the internet then get a fucking hi-point.

Kek. Not a bad idea tbh.

I want to defend myself from dindu's not try and be one.

So did you confront that nigger in your class?

american and dont have a gun by 10 yrs old? liberal cuck family he needs to start off with a red rider like most of us did before he gets any real gun ,im sure he lives inna yankee state also

Or even better, follow this guide.

Seriously, when did it become okay to take pictures of people you interact with on a daily or weekly basis, shit talk them on the internet (publicly), and then face zero consequences?

when every fucking retard got a camera on their phones
Fuck Jobs, he ruined it all

ofcourse he didnt he has his hat on backwards like a billy badass

Nothing wrong with a Hi-Point if you NEED A GUN FOR PROTECTION AND NOT SIMPLY FOR FUN. They look like shit, but they have an unexpectedly nice grip. I say this being a CZ-75 owner. They're genuinely not bad. Pretty accurate, comfortable. Just aesthetically displeasing.

Aim Surplus often sells police pistols from all over the world at a decent discount, but buying a pistol through the interbutts will cost you an extra $60+ in shipping and transfer costs.

I miss the days when manufacturers didn't auto-strip the IMEI numbers from photos taken with cell phones. Anyone who works for a phone company can dox people with just a single photo with that info in the EXIF data.

I have a camera and I don't take pictures of random people, even ones I think look like fucking retards. What happened to common decency, hell what happened to people thinking actions have consequences? Seriously, OP, you better confront this nigger.