Be memorable!

Hello bastards,

I'm sick and tired of seeing fucking swastikas and anarchist symbols all over the place while the alt-right is relegated to internet memes. If you want to bring this stuff into meatspace like the leftists are so agitating for, you're going to need a clear symbol, easy to recognize, easy to create on the fly.

Here's what I propose. It's a right-facing arrow with a vertical line drawn through it, making the 'point' of the arrow into an 'A.' You can also see the vertical line as a lowercase 'L' and the two perpendicular line as a 'T,' forming all the letters of 'ALT.'

Simple, effective, memorable. Thoughts?

Shame that our logo is hard to spraypaint.

bump

But Holla Forums is filled with nazis you fucking idiot, not alt-kike
>>>/trs/

What even is this? I still don't know and it pisses me off. It has like 5 real members "leaders" and 3 of them are plants.

Nah, people fuck the swastika up so much during false flags its worth sticking with.
Alt right? Fuck off

Holla Forums isn't the alt-right OP
in fact, there shouldn't even be a new symbol made up for the right; it makes it easier for the enemy to pretend to be the right and make the right look bad

>>>/crew/

Holla Forums is not alt-right.
gtfo

OP. We are not alt right.
Also we dont need a label or a logo. We are invisible soldiers who do not do this for glory or any accolades. As a wise user once said "The fact we could be thanked if people only knew is thanks enough"

I have a sense of camaraderie and Brotherhood with my fellow anons. Things I do in the meat space - that you seem so anxious to want to drive us- are done as a normal calm constitutional conservative.
Sorry. No kewl new targets with which to paint us or don yourself for a saboteur's purpose. No, we will be quiet and well behaved and no one will dare give away the burning focus of our methods or intentions. Just as in the election you are blindsided by a vast army who dont beat people or burn cars - but do vote.

Like the God Emperor's flowing mane - Silence is Golden.

OP here, I'm not alt-right I'm just sick of the tangled memetics banging around lately.

This shit can be put anywhere anyhow, don't need to paint your back with it

LOL, I'm starting to see the irony of an anarchist symbol. Y'all are purer than they are, you won't even adopt a common name or icon.

We are not alt-right.

you don't seem to understand that anonymity is a strength as it makes Holla Forums much harder to infiltrate
don't you remember what happened to gamergate? or any "movement" once it was labeled

Fuck off alt-kike. We will not use the label the enemy puts on us.

You are in the wrong place, fucko.

Observe well this antifa commie scum before us!
See how they long to expose us, even as they hide behind masks and their aggressively inarticulate chants devoid of logic science and reason.
See how they fear us! An unsung and unexpected army; chosen by the Gods to bend fate itself to our will!

or subvert, infiltrate is not really fitting

Does anyone have any more Kekist/Kekian symbols?

I've been noticing a massive increase in anti-Nazi posts here on the Holla Forums today. Listen up cucks,

We are Nazis, this is a Nazi board, you don't like that? Then leave

I came into this thread expecting the worst, since the great cuckchan flood has seriously watered the place down. It's heartening to see you anons still telling the alt-right label pushing shills to fuck right off.

Remember: "We will lead every revolution against us." That is what the alt-right is; the great subversion attempt.

I tag runes

"our" symbol is the grinch in a mask holding a gun

considering picking up an m4 griptilian so i can force a patina but i'm afraid everyone on /k/ will call me a faggot.

Get out.

leave and stay gone

Just use the Nordic rune for Tyr, god of order and law. It's just an arrow pointing up. Also, Holla Forums isn't aut-right faggot.

"The Nordic gods were figures of light with spear and radiant cross and swastika, the symbols of the sun, of fertile ascending life. Since long before 3000 B.C., Nordic folkish waves carried these symbols, as can be proved, to Greece, Rome, Troy and India."

"But a new symbol has already been raised and struggles with all
others: the Swastika. If this symbol is unrolled, then it is the symbol for an old new Myth. Those who gaze at it think of folkish honour and of living space, and of the time when, as a symbol of the Nordic wanderers and warriors, it went ahead to Italy and Greece."

"And the sacred hour of the Germans will appear when the symbol of awakening—the flag with the swastika sign of resurgent life—has become the sole prevailing creed of the Reich."

Alfred Rosenberg
The Myth of the 20th Century

THE SWASTIKA IS HERE TO STAY

Stop trying to fit Holla Forums in a box you fucking kike. There are several different factions who believe different things here and sometimes we gather all our strength for a single goal. Besides once everyone gathers under a single flag you develop a sickness where people try to name other leaders and then subversion really begins. Our current state is like a beach against the constant waves of shit no matter how much we get hit and shifted we never move.

This but fixed.

"The fact we WOULD be thanked if people only knew." And with that I myself thank you pol, for rescuing me from the evil worms of kike thought. Fuck the alt right label too. People inherently have distaste for people who look like that Milo dude, no matter how left they say they are. I also reject these labels that just make it easier for people to hate us. Quiet and well behaved anons must drive them fucking crazy because they can't be co-opted. Fuck Milo, fuck TRS, fuck this alt-right.

I think the ADL is just looking for more "hate symbols" to shove down the goyims' throats so they can remember the 6 gorillion.

Normies are slowly realizing the 6 gorillion is just a bargaining chip for the kikes. The younger generations will question if it even happened or why should we care when so many people died in WW2 why are the kikes special? I know they're here and I am laughing at their big noses sweating knowing what I say is true.

op confirmed for ovens

You're looking for the gas chamber.

Gas yourself

LOL not every damn thing is some Jewish plot to cuck you, take the symbol if you identify if not move along.

If you're all 'quiet and well-behaved anons' why would they want to try to agitate you anyways, you're already the pacified ones.

Which is why key players of alt-kike are kikes themselves, mentored by them, fine with implicit pozzing, and so on.

heres one i call 'the absolutely implicit faggot faggot'

you have to alt-go alt-back to your alt-kike, retard.