My Uni is Feeling the Poz

My pozzed school council just sent a mass email to every student at my school that links to this page:

archive.is/7mZJY

Basically a bunch of whining about the "moslem ban" and them asking for panelists for support. I've never once discussed my ideologies and feelings on politics to someone at school due to fear of being socially ostracized.

All my classmates constantly talk about their hate for Trump and I just sit tight. Life is already hard enough as a student without having no support group to get work done in the STEM field.

Send these cunts a message if you feel like sharing your feelings on this type of university-sanctioned mass-email action:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Its hard not having any real friends in the sense that I can talk about my disdain for our degenerate society, ZOG, and all the racial problems that are getting continually worse. Thoughts on how stay sharp when immersed in a liberal uni poz bubble?

View the libs for the joke they are, make fun of their insanity lightly and make friends with people who care little for politics then redpill them. It's how I survived Sweden.

Speak up and say what's on your mind next time people speak politics. Don't be a spaghetti-spilling autist though, practice what you'll say and how you'll respond to certain leftist things looking in the mirror. If you get expelled, just find some half/quarter jew lawyer and sue the shit out of them.

But really >>>/polblog/

user you wound me. We are your friends whether you know it or not.

Who fucking cares. 4 years is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Winning over these useless lemmings is a waste of your time.
You should be 100% focused on your education and bettering yourself in the short time you have there. Social activities should be centered around networking with other people who are in your field. THOSE relationships are the only ones that matter down the road.

You can discuss your politics with the SJW's in a few years wile you watch them wax your BMW.

Next you'd say don't speak politics at work in case you might get fired. Fucking candy ass kike wants you not to talk politics because you can persuade the putty-minded college kids with your wealth of knowledge if you practice some persuasion techniques.

Not so fast kike

So go waste your time preaching to the useless. Put your education at risk. In 20 years you can say "I got run out of school but at least I made those cucks look dumb that one day". Totally worth it.

Don't do this, hide in plain site

You becoming educated and well paid is essential

What this guy says user is good advice.
From me ffs you live in Utah do you know how to ski?
t. oldfag in michigan that will never be able to ski in utah again

Okay, either you're a kike or you're a complete sperg who doesn't talk to anyone and doesn't even know how. It's not like you go full-blown TGSNT when you first start persuading others. So retarded you're probably a kike.

Oy vey, muh shekels

Na lets be like sterile chickens, that own nothing, say nothing, hear nothing, see nothing.

I will rip you into shreds you piece of shit.

Bump

I'm oldish.

Is telling these fucks to be apolitical on this shit completely off the table? I mean know the answer but I'd you get a repose worthy of posting, just do it.

It cant be hard to encourage these retards to say something that could blow up in their faces at this point.

We complain that Holla Forums does nothing, but it's not hard to get shitlibs worked up to our avantage.

show and read actual passages from the Quran and make the mudslimes defend it.

Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..

Quran (9:3) - "…Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters…" The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir (vol 4, p 49)

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

Respond that the nations on the travel ban also have Christians and jews and demand that they get a seat at the forum. Water it down and use their own "diversity" against them. Include Mormons and Pagans for lulz.

Bad idea. Being Right-wing at a Marxist indoctrination center is like being a South Korean in North Korea during the Korean war. That's as deep behind enemy lines as you can get. Can't carry a weapon. You're vastly outnumbered. Your teachers have power over your grades and are biased, not objective. Universities will be the last place to reform. They will be the Commie stronghold until the last day. They'll be the final domino. Terrible idea to speak out there, of all places, unless you have a large group, and you don't attend the University. Otherwise expect to get jumped, have your grades effected etc.

IT'S FUCKING UTAH.

If no one ever makes a stand they think they can do this shit unopposed. OP doesn't have to dress up as Hitler and send the Administration dank Trump memes, but he can let them know he supports the President of the United States and doesn't appreciate being emailed political emails.

Hey Rabbi what you doing?

I don't know what that means. All I know is, making a stand in enemy territory with everything against you is a sure fire way to either have your grades knocked down, or to wind up being the next guy to get jumped by Commies in a video on youtube. Don't shit where you sleep. If you need to talk, go to a different University with a group of guys and spread word there. That way no one can do shit to you after that day. It's not about being brave, it's about being smart. Would you go into Saudi Arabia and preach Christian values?

Honestly considering OP has only one made 1 post in 4 hours I'm pretty sure this is just a slide thread.

bring up taqiyya, bring up the pew reserch, its time to shove some fucking redpills down the commies throats

They will just Taqiiya it up and lie through their teeth saying those either arent from the Quran, your copy of Quran has translation errors and you should read the original which is only available in ARABIC or that while those passages are in Quran, they've been overwritten in later newer passages that are all peace'n love bro.

Then kill yourself. Utah is white man's land and mormons are getting cucked and cucking worse than Christians right now. Before it was just island niggers - but now they are trying to import any and all mystery meat to this state.

This isn't the northeast or California, this is fucking UTAH you retard, where the fuck are you from that you don't realize this?????