Reach out to Trump to fire Kellyanne Conway

Can we talk about this blonde bimbo for a second?

It seems like every time she opens her mouth she says something completely fucking ridiculous and it gives the left more and more ammunition against Trump. She really is the only one on Trump's team fucking up as far as I'm concerned and does nothing but talk to the press when that job should be left to Sean Spicer.

Mind you she was a former Cruzbot before she jumped on the Trump train.

I don't know if y'all have been paying attention to social media, but their wittiest and only legitimate criticisms of Trump come from the mouth of this clueless broad. And being funny is how we rose in popularity in terms of memes in the first place.

I can't think of anyone else who has fucked up on Trump's team yet, but if Sean Spicer is too busy to appear on the MSM they need to send in Trump's original bulldog Stephen Miller.

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptruck.com

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got something against blondes, moshe? Fuck off.

I don't use social media. Give some examples, please.

Wew you must be from cnn or something.

Yep, I'm the kosher one. The alternative facts and Bowling Green massacres speak for themselves fellas.

She really isn't doing anything positive for his Administration other than "vagina", which at this point is a liability if we want to MAGA.

You know how this goes right? You have to show proof before you make a claim.

That little 5 foot tall hundred pound blonde mom BTFO liberal press on a weekly basis. I can't even count how many times she has devasted the opposing narrative on the talk show circuits.
OP IS A D&C FAGGOT SHILL

Nope. You shouldn't either.

No.

lmao go fuck yourself you faggot

FAKE NEWS

D&C faggot shills have been effectively tearing Holla Forums apart since the inauguration. All they have to thorw out there is
> _ who is supposed to be on our side sucks/cucks/is Jewish/is controlled op!
And dozens of anons jump on the witch-hunt bandwagon. Once the Soros shill armies turned their attention to Holla Forums they found this place with no immune system against shills who have IQs above room temperature.

commies and twitter liberals hate her so she can stay, for triggering power alone

Assblasted trs detected

So what is Bowling Green, you ask? After a flawed system of US background checks, terrorists were sneaking in through the refugee program.
trumptruck.com /2017/02/bowling-green-massacre-masked-affair-truth-behind-kellyanne-conways-statement/

being smart enough to be Trumps campaign manager but she's stupid because Trump is stupid right Moishe?

NEVAR FORGET

bowlinggreenmassacrefund.com/

Kellyanne Conway Stays You Kike Shill

She clearly meant to say alternative sources.

Here's one.

This sounds like the beginning of a McCarthy plot. Eat shit and die, Trump's loyalty is one of his selling points. The fact that he will rape you to death if you cross him once is another.

Lel trs never change you stupid faggots. You will always be the lolcow that keeps on giving.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/gaschamber/

Jew crew you might as well bring up mnuchin or kushner, everyone knows kellyanne is a massively important and successful part of his administration.

You sound like that poster of CREW who outed himself last night, after his Honeypot didn't work out. This whole thread reeks of being made by the non-whites of CREW.

I stopped reading there.

i.e.
kys kike

I'm kind of pissed with this bowling green massacre shit. I don't have a problem with Conway but come on, it's current year, you can't fucking source terrorist attacks that didn't happen

Lel kill yourself. Also reported for intentional derailment.

OP IS STILL A FAGGOT SAGE THIS FUCKING THREAD TO HELL
and while you are at it filter this cunt f194df

OP I'm going to assume that you're being serious, so I'm going to respond seriously. For now I"m going to respectfully sage until you can provide a better example of what you're talking about.

If Conway is actually hurting us and saying falsehoods, share a few examples. Argue that this is something that happens frequently and we can't trust her. I vaguely remember her saying things that weren't true, but I won't trust my memory, you're the one who's bringing this topic up so it's your job to defend it.

You're being called a shill because you've put very little effort into this thread and have basically thrown out a claim that comes across as baseless to most people here. So far you've brought nothing to the table other than a shitpost. You're obviously a newfag if you thought we would all applaud you and using words like "blonde bimbo" that you should damn well know is going to trigger people if you knew the slightest thing about this board. Well done OP.

Then again you're a >(2) so you're probably an actual slider from Crew and dumb newfags are going to bump this thread until it reaches 200 posts where it gets bumplocked. So I'll see my way out.

You've fallen for the Leftist media my friend

In Bowling Green, 2 Arabs were arrested with a STOCKPILE of heavy weapons and ammunition, planning a massacre.
That is what she meant and was totally correct. They were terrorists planning a massacre, and were stopped before they were able to.

Lurk longer, rabbi.