Nationalists' meeting raided by balaclava gang 'dressed like special forces' with guns

A gathering of 'far right nationalists' in a village social centre was raided by suspected anti-fascists who allegedly fired air guns, threw chairs and swung fire extinguishers.

Terrified onlookers were forced to barricade themselves inside as the balaclava-clad gang, dressed like a 'special forces unit', smashed the windows of Almondsbury Sports and Social Centre and attacked members of the meeting.

Three people were left injured after the raid against the group, said to be called the 'Bristol Forum', which one person said was formed of nationalists.

archive.is/S8k8F

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2f5u085xp#/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2f5u085xp#/watch?v=xSuPTxfuXMA
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2f5u085xp#/watch?v=Cxvr0f2N144
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2f5u085xp#/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bowden would have shot them.

there's only one logical conclusion:
BAN ASSAULT CHAIRS

This is like the Troubles all over again.
Britbongs nationalists should get guns.

Who needs guns when you have bicycle wheels?

lmao

That's classed as heavily armed in bongland lad.

Bin that wheel get a life

So how did the paramilitary groups in northern ireland get all those fully automatic guns and grenades?

Silly brits, next time take shotguns for protection.

i thought they got them from american irish sympathisers.

Hey britbongs why aren't you making your own guns?

http: //thehomegunsmith.com

Why weren't these nationalists armed? I get that "scary-scary point and shooty sticks" aren't allowed in bongland, but why weren't people with bats beating the fuck out of these Antifa faggots? Why weren't Molotovs thrown at them? Why did they cower in their meeting room like faggots and not meet violence with violence?

I'm getting real fucking sick of stories like this. At a certain point the right needs to start advocating violence. You can't fight Antifa violence with PR games.

Nut up and have a self-defense plan, yes. But we are still in the PR Phase at the moment. PR is far more important than killing people and being made out to be a terrorist.

"deactivated" guns with varying specifications of "deactivated" among the EU nations

You can get licence for shotgun without many hoops. You can buy old firearm like for example, Martini-Henry, off the shelf.

A shitty double barrel is maybe almost all that brits can get.
Those scary evil handguns are banned.

Come on bongs, get you shit together. I thought it couldn't get more pathetic than your cops being proud of bicycle wheels and pointed sticks being confiscated in weapon searches.

Anyone else noticed the front paging of UK news? Is this a new statergy by the shills to open with a news thread and turn it into a D&C?

I suggest any brit to be ready for a round of cricket :^)

Now deactivated guns in EU must be welded without any movable parts, drilled barrels etc. It's not viable anymore. Just buy AK for 500€ from Albanians.

They can have rifes and shotguns if they are not semi. They can have semi rimfire rifles. Pistols with stocks.

right-o good chap

Your just giving the media even more of an excuse to bash the right.
Violence is only acceptable once you are under attack yourself. This gives us the moral high ground to the normies and makes the movement look more presentable. Why do you think Hitler disassociated the Brown shirts when he came to power?

These guys need a reality check. Special forces don't look that wimpy (and they have real gear too). Who would really fall for this shit?

Fuck the media. They protect left-wingers and enjoy watching right-wingers act like a bunch of cucks.

The next time antifa try to do a raide nationalists should stab them to death

Because he wanted to sit in comfy govermental seat and count reichsmarks from sales of his book, and brownshirts making Germany judenfrei on streets could interfere with it.

It served him well.

I wonder how much doing that raid cost Soros.

Hi shill/moron. The important thing to understand is that if anyone actually looks into the event and discovers that the media are lying this further discredits the presses and puts people on our side. Mindless violence achieves very little at the end of day, antifa are just a front group of larger interests. You really think that beating up a few antifa idiots is going to change anything?
If anything this shows the normies that leftists are just as violent as the precieved right.

What the right needs at the moment is more journalists who give the plebs the real news. Breitbart, Zerohedge and to a lesser extent (((Infowars))). We need Art, films, media. In this when the plebs are mesmerised by entertainment we need to feed that desire with red-pilling content.

US Senators

The sad part of it is just how weak those BB guns are compared to the US models. Look on air rifle enthusiast sites and they have FPS numbers that show just how neutered the brits BB guns are. Canada as well. It's fucking pants on head retarded.
Even here the stock standard Crosman and Daisy bullshit has been severely reduced in power over the last few years. Compare the Crosman 760 from just 20 years ago to whats on the shelves now. It's a goddamned toy now, but it's still more than the brits and canada are allowed.

bump becuase I scared shills away

They got M16's, AR-18's, and a couple .50-cal rifles from sympathizers in the US.

The AK-47's, PKM's, RPG's, hand grenades, SA-7 surface-to-air missiles (that they never actually used), and shitloads of Semtex explosives were smuggled to them by Libya and Gaddafi.

Their L1A1's, Enfields, Stens, and Sterlings were stolen from British armories.

this has to be formally proven in the eyes of public opinion

beat them just a little, enough to stop them under a pile of patriots, then rip off their balaclavas and take their mugshots, and take pics of any id they may have, interrogate them (with a very moderate amount of slaps to the face) on their funding and employers, until you obtain the confession that they are soros employees

then you present the result of your findings to the public
with enough likes/retweets of this data in social media networks, attempts to delet this from MSM will be pointless, so they will at last speak about it just to be able to shekelgrab

trying to play against my spin is like trying to play against saqlain

Where the fuck do these people even come from

Cunts like you seriously dont get how literal our police state is.
Lets say that the nationalists in the OP realisticly defended themselves with the same sort of weaponry, as much as air guns / chairs / fire extinguishers are weapons.
I guarren-fucking-tee that if there were injuries on the attackers side, the nationalists would have been arrested and fined / jailed over it and socially assasinated with their pictures spread from scotland to cornwall, while the inevitable "Young hooligan" was let off with a warning with their name and face obscured for "their safety."

If these chucklefucks even do get caught their arrest will only appear in the local news at most, mark my words.

Bongs, you are oversocialized tea-sipping faggot pansies and you need to become MEN, TODAY. You will initially be chided for your "overt displays of machismo and toxic masculinity," but you must learn courage and lead by setting a powerful and noble example that your fellow men will understand and follow through the fires of hell. It is time for an adaptation, and Wotan waits within your souls to explode with blinding and ferocious glory with you as his surrogates.

t. your American brothers who care dearly about you.

Got a link for making your own bullets?
Thought not.

KEK AT THE BRITCUCK

I got one set of links:
PRIMER AND PROPELLANT FROM MATCHES
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2f5u085xp#/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0
BUDGET BULLET CASTING
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2f5u085xp#/watch?v=xSuPTxfuXMA
THE POOR MANS JAMES BOND MEETS THE RUSSIANS (How to fight communists with very little)
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2f5u085xp#/watch?v=Cxvr0f2N144
THE POOR MANS JAMES BOND STRIKES AGAIN (Mix of topics includes making a deadly poison from chewing tobacco, how to dehydrate meat and veggies with common household materials, how to make explosives from gasoline, matches, yarn, and pvc pipe, and finally how to grow your own sprouts for flour.)
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2f5u085xp#/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg

At times people will increase the pressure to where it is as lethal as a bullet.

May sound silly, but they really aren't a laughing matter.

DON'T BE A HEEL

BIN THAT WHEEL

They may not be funz, but they're perfectly legal.

KILL ALL GERMANS 2+

If Bowden had been there, there would have been no antifa survivors.

Smells fishy to me.

Amr yourselves and kill shitskins and any gov opposed to doing so to preserve your culture ..pretty simple do it and unite your ppl against the jew planned invasion of your countries I mean you ppl are white right? then act like it get apex tier violent they will run with their tails between their legs …its on you let jews run your gov and bring in shitskins to destroy you or kick them all out say fuck off and preserve your culture not a hard choice tbh

ARM YOURSELVES* FAGGOTS then deploy and street sweep muds at the same time gut the jew rats out of your gov you will be just fine .

See in the US I'd just say open fire. If a small antifa army starts shooting "air-guns", throwing chairs and swinging fire extinguishers around, you've absolutely every right to protect yourself in reaction to fearing for your life (especially after seeing antifa beating a guy to death in Berkeley). What are you brits even supposed to do when a small antifa army raid your shit in Britland?

wtf? Is that some sort of tactical spoon attachment?

antifa are a spin off of all the jew bs they been indoctrinated with should be executed to set an example to others other their ilk they will not be tolerated and we outnumber them significantly time to show them and their soros fund they aint shit and what a real riot looks like although the lib shit media will try to spin it ppl will see it as we have had enough and we are going to stomp your commie soros paid asses into the dirt.

Why do you keep bumping this thread saying the same bullshit? We're not going to chimpout, we do things in an orderly and respectable fashion.

yes orderly exterminate and cast out all shit skins …you right just takes us longer to get pissed off enough to disregard the poor poor me bs those illegals and jews push on us ..zTime to wake up.