Hey pol I never really come to you. because most of you are wacko tin foul humans. But you are right about something...

Hey pol I never really come to you. because most of you are wacko tin foul humans. But you are right about something. my sister Is starting to get crazy and ignoring refugees raping women.

Can I get some videos with refugees doing fuck shit. no upbeat music as well If you can. I don't want the videos to be striking as humorous

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!WxoSxRRI!Y6JB7vXHh02cCwr6QpyfRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With Open Gates

nice blogpost

Oh you care because its personal. But not when its someone you dont know?

luckily I goggled that. I thought It was something.

Yes what am I gonna do. Yell at the person over the Internet about how real It is. When my sister is defending rape just because their fucking sad refugees. That's when It starts to get to crazy.

Think if your family said something like that.

Here is what you do:

1. Take a gun.
2. Kill yourself, blogposting faggot.

(checked)
dubs will it

(checked)
trips command it

R.I.P Dan.
Stick around here and i'm sure you'll find the info you need. Lurk and watch your spacing format, this isn't reddit newfag.

Alright great. It's weird I've on this site for years. and pol feels like I just came here.

Git gud, be able to defend your family. Life for the family and die for the family, all is the family.

Your sister probably doesn't respect you because don't command respect. Do any women around you respect you and follow your calls?

How about you go fuck yourself with a rake.

Where did that get you?

I didn't think pol would be this offended. sorry I didn't completely mean It. I mean't It by pizzagate.

Sure.

A folder full of Youtube-ripped videos exposing what has happened all around Europe. Not even a quarter of what you can find all around the web though.

Nice blogpost. Show me a pic of your sister then you can talk.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP BTFO for being selfish

And who told you that?

Well I am younger. but she is a soft liberal. my female friends listen to me but In a friend way. I give them advice they do too. I don't command any woman

Is she an ugly girl who likes how ugly baboons make her seem prettier? Tell her to get in shape first. Then she will be more open to the truth.

Here's plenty of video proof of what mudslime has done to Europe.

drive a bullet through your skull

beta

the whole lot just seems crazy.

Wow, it's like each board has their own community and aren't all exactly identical with no individualism.
Pretty analogous to countries, come to think on it.

So you are underaged then. Good to know, now where is the pics?

Just helping out an user, friendoroonie.

Yeah I kinda like It. and maybe I should respect the place a little bit. calling half of Holla Forums tin foul crazies seems to be a shit thing to do.

Maybe you should lurk some more too.

Lurk more. Post when competent.

It's also spelled Holla Forums you fucking kike

why faggot?

WHUY

You just wait.
Holla Forums is always right

That's weak language.
You're young but you still should work on your woman commanding skills remember anything a woman says doesn't mean anything, what only matters is what she does. If she isn't doing what you want find another woman to have her do what you want, break all contact with the previous. Of course you need to be in shape and need to be able to prove it. you're fucking lucky having Holla Forums at a young age, you better use it to your advantage

Welcome to Holla Forums.

Enjoy your stay.

Being on Holla Forums and being on another board isn't the same.

nice try

Post pics of your sister.

Thanks for bumping the thread. Have a pic.

It could be CREW or a new talking member. Just like with CTR, Holla Forums itself will break them on an individual level, they will learn our language and culture then they will be taken by it. Their philosophy is weak with no foundation, chaos and by seemingly meaninglessness as they unravel.

That is why we instruct newfags to use our language and why outsiders just can't, every small part of it is a cut into their psyche. Language matters.

(checked)
I guess OP's sister must get around if another user has pictures of her.

(check'd)
why did i click

OP in case you had not noticed we don't take kindly to outsiders who scoff at our ways. With that in mind how does your sister feel about the pilgrims? Many leftists can be pressed about their blind devotion to rapefugees, and their misguided hatred of the pilgrims resulting in double-think on the issue.

Tell her that they are religious nuts. Bashing religion is what every liberal likes.