ITS HAPPENING: FBI Insider: Pizzagate Pedophile Ring Arrests Are Now Imminent

http ://www.neonnettle.com/news/1873-fbi-insider-pizzagate-pedophile-ring-arrests-are-now-imminent

ITS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAPPENING

PRAISE KEK!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tjG5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PLEASE LET PODESTA BE ARRESTED AND CHUCKED INTO GUANTANAMO

Tell us when something happens, not when A said B said C.

РАССТРЕЛЯТЬ!

YES

every fucking thread we have to tell op to archive
archive.is/tjG5c

This, stop redtexting and capslocking you faggots your new is showing

Neat

BETTER LISTEN TO THIS!!!

Cautiously optimistic bump

never seen that website before, seems like fake news with the 4chan reaction image OP and shitty cuckchan OP formatting

Incoming assassination.

No, podesta deserves slow death by being publically executed via acid bath, feet first of course.

So no.

He can have that done in Gitmo, hell they could actually get away with it easier doing it over there

Trump loves the Sesh.
They Do that and Trump will have every single democrat hanging from a lampost within a week.

Kek, their source is a 4/pol/ thread. Just go read that and make up your mind whether it's real. I mean, it could be, fucking fire cock.

His brother better be arrested too, but since he was implicated in the emails as well I'm sure he will be.

The child pedophilia ring/sex trafficking arrests California was not related, at least no evidence yet to suggest that it was. May be wrong has people begin to talk, or make deals on the matter.

You right. I was myself too fast to get happy. They literally copy pasted source from cuckchan Holla Forums.

THERE IS NO PROOF FOR THIS YET, TREAT WITH EXTREME SKEPTICISM YOU CUCKCHAN FAGGOTS

I for one am shocked that a clickbait news site has a non-source and that OP is a faggot.

Why would you announce this ahead of time so the guilty can escape?

So they've been acting as if blocking Sessions' confirmation was a matter of life or death because it fucking is.

fake news trying to get shekel clicks.

reported

pedo theme song released by FBI

why

Where is the thread about Ben Swann and the 400 arrests in Commifornia?