CNN exiled to icy wastes

*youtu.be*/3xRSwFwITeI

CNN is over. They are officially cut off from all white house info. No correspondence will be sent and they are uninvited to future events.
Spicer the MSM Slicer cut them off like some bad ass Samurai. CNN is literally on suicide watch. Never has such pure salt existed. Truly magical.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3xRSwFwITeI
politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-cnn-press-234455
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry for the link im just excited and messed up

Post the correct link nigger

youtu.be/3xRSwFwITeI

That ketena is backwards
is he the batosi?

That is the correct link you fucking newfaggot

Have a bump OP. Wow it's all ogre for CNN. This is only going to piss them off further and make them more radical. Every other news organization is going to shut up and get in line for fear of similar reprisal. Heil the emperor.

Hai
幕末四大人斬り

TL:DW

promote your shitty youtube channel somewhere else

Jew crew pls go.

webm faggot

Hahahahahahhahahahahahajajhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha eat shit cnn.

TL;dw version: CNN blamed Trump supporters for the Berkeley riots; shortly after the decision to cut them off totally came down. Spicersan informed the media it did not make sense to send people to them or entertain them when truth is not their goal. (Paraphrased)

CNN people start crying and panicking. Other media must have been scared to death because CNN was just executed.

CNN has been able to get away with treating Republicans like total shit since the 1980s. It's about fucking time someone put this kike propaganda outlet in its place.

sorry I cant read moon, translate says something about edo 4 slashing adults, Ill assume its about kenshin

learn2embed newfag

Thanks for the summary

Any proof besides this guy talking? Did they get their press pass revoked?

Yes. Spicersan is one of the four loyal Samurai. Kellyanne Conway is another.

Yep. Press pass revoked.
Spicer made announcement

link it or screenshot it then? Fuck, it's like pulling teeth.

The video in the OP didn't say that though. He just said that Trump admin surrogates won't go on CNN, which is big enough in and of itself, but CNN getting its press pass revoked I haven't seen anywhere. I'll webm it if you can find it.

If this is true I'm going to be very happy.

During the press conference or what?

If that were true, it'd be all over the news.

hahahah I watch CNN regularly tbh to just see the narrative crafted. I knew when they said right wing hooligans cause the Berkeley riot something was going to go down. It was all pushed by a weasel kike too. It's going to be interesting to watch them now with no opposing voices, not like it matters. They always bring on pic related to shout over them anyway.

No one mentioned that in the spicy thread

i watched spicer's press conference, he didn't mention this.

Sorry im retarded and driving… im on a shitty phone.
Its real just google "CNN frozen out" its a supposedly temp ban. Seems a swat on the nose to make em get their shit together

CAREFUL LADS THIS SEEMS FAKE

If you can prove it then let's see it. I just watched the press conf and I didn't see it but I was cooking and might have missed.

We’re sending surrogates to places where we think it makes sense to promote our agenda,’

Fake and Gay

This. Unless we get an official statement from the White House, or like the EO Fox News just reported on at
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/827585209042292736/video/1 where we get GENUINE evidence of something happening, I'm not buying it anymore.

Ohhhhhhhhh no.

That sucks.

This doesn't say anything about CNN getting totally cut off, as is the implication. While that would be fucking glorious, I can't find any source on it, and the guy in this video simply says that nobody involved with or acting on the behalf of the Trump administration will go on CNN's shows.

Fucking shills look

what is there to see of spoken word?
I cook during the press conferences too and it's really easy to listen.

The press revoke is likely untrue or else CNN would be wailing about it right now. But pulling their surrogates is not out of the realm of possibility. We'll see in the coming days.

When We Memed Last Year……
Did We ever expect to see everything become so Great so quickly?

He beating them into submission.

Okay it seems the surrogate freeze is real, but it's not a press pass revoke. That would be an absolute shoah.

they didn't pull the press pass, they have an unnamed source

politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-cnn-press-234455

True. I got a bit excited sorry

That just further reinforces what I said.

The Trump admin is giving them a cold shoulder approach by not having their people go on any CNN shows, it's not a complete cut off of the outlet. The way OP structured his post heavily implies that's what it is.

Trump should STILL fucking cut them off, but I'm not going to jump to conclusions because of wishful thinking.

You are sentenced to a self imposed spanking with rocks.

OR YOU COULD SIMPLY MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT

The wind of change is blowing!

Im OP im sorry i did imply he totally cut them off. I was just so happy forgive me anons. Still this is still good.
Ps. It was real in my mind.

it's fine my dude, at the rate he's going that will happen in like two fucking weeks if not sooner

Holla Forums is a brain. If you have a thought for it to process, take the time to express that thought well. Brains don't work by upvotes or popularity contests.

WHAT DID HE MEME BY THIS?

Today OP was a huge fag. It's a step in the right direction, I hope they continue to dig their own hole and officially get shit-canned

That's a bargaining chip he can only use once. Cutting off surrogates shows he means business.

I really wanna see him put CNN in the cuck shed at the back of the briefing room.

Make CNN put burqas over their cameras to teach them about irony.

Honestly no. I thought it would be months before we'd see the first good thing. But its been victory after victory after victory. Trump is literally using lightning warfare against the kikes.

fuck off

lol its banter lad. Don't take it personally.

If Okeefe could Veritas CNN I would really reccomend this man get a fucking statue when 1933 comes again

leave

That's the point, you weren't funny. Your subsequent r/the_donald-tier 'its just a shitpost bro ecks-dee' breezed straight past that fact.

We honestly should do this for all of MSM. They are stupid enough to probably brag about all the lies they are putting out there so I can see us getting a lot of info. Hell, we could send it to wikileaks too for maximum butthurt.

Seriously.

Read I.D.'s lad. I didn't post that. Don't take shitposts so seriously.

easy, snowflake. take a break to be with your white wife or waifu. humor was a large factor of what got us this far.

What we need from CNN/MSNBC etc. is a real leak or hack of their internal email servers. Something for wikileaks to spread.

As fast as the left is eating itself, it's only a matter of time.

Trump is the most high energy president we've had since Andrew Jackson himself.

You're the kind of people who confuse the response to them interrupting a discussion with unfunny shit as your humor simply not being understood. This isn't the case. Your attention-seeking unfunny behaviour is just ugly to see, as well as the "just lighten up bro" excuses that follow.

OH NO YOUTUBE MIGHT KNOW THAT 8CH WATCHES YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!

Kill yourself. Referral information only matters if you're rigging a poll, and only if the place you're linking from has enough people to make a noticeable difference (which 8ch doesn't).

No proof yet.

Time to go back to facebook, normalfaggot.

lol k. I'll be sure the boards ask you for content approval prior to posting. BTW, it was a thumbs up picture you fucking sperg.

lol fucking really? the only surprise here is their press pass has been revoked. its only a matter of time.

*hasn't

This has been reported in a few different places, mostly it's that the Trump White House just isn't sending anyone onto CNN which is fucking over their network.

Normally you see representatives from the White House appearing on all the major news networks, which evens out who all will get the ratings.

This is still extremely damaging as it shows that Trump isn't even entertaining the idea that CNN is unbiased or honest in any way. Which will at the very least hurt CNN's ratings in comparison to the other networks that will get surrogates appearing.

You're one of those humorless faggots that Goebbels warned us about, aren't you.

Waited too long. Had to ban CNN from day 1.

Lefties are so fucking confused, I'd be surprised if they don't view this as a badge of honor and watch CNN exclusively.

If you haven't noticed, many leftists now read Breitbart regularly. They like getting enraged at what Breitbart writes and what Trump's people say, so in addition to their normal propaganda they read, they'll also read and watch much of the mainstream right wing stuff like Fox News especially if Trump has someone on.

All I'm seeing is the outrage clickbait re-imaginings being posted. Why read something when you can have someone you agree with tell you why it's shit?

THIS TBH

nice one lefties

THIS THEY ARE SADOMASOCISTS (SP?)

just lighten up bro

You don't have to break links to Youtube you fuckin' kike.

YOU BREAK ALL LINKS YOU FUCKING SHILL

ITS FUCKING TRANSPARENT AS A GLASS

You break links to places to antifa's websites so they can't harvest our IPs or know Holla Forums has linked to them. Jewtube is a billion dollar website from the Google empire. It doesn't matter if they know we linked a shitty youtube video on Holla Forums.

You have no common sense or higher reasoning skills, you're basically a subhuman room temp IQ nigger. Kill yourself.

see

NO SHIT. BUT BREAKING ALL LINKS IS GOOD PRACTICE. THE MORE ITS DONE THE MORE NEWFAGS WILL DO IT.

Archive does appear to be compromised tho lad. See

If you mean why would liberals read something that enrages them, it's because they want to complain about it with their friends and e-friends as well as feel like they're informed as to what conservatives are talking about.

Pretty much. It's why they now try calling people snowflakes and cucks. Our memes piss them off and so they try to turn them against us, but they of course fail at this because they don't even use the memes right. Like calling someone a cuck because they don't want to have some big black dick fucking their wife.

assume all sites are hostile you faggot

New footage of Spicer dismissing CNN emerges: