SECOND STUDENT ATTACK AT BERKELEY

Antifa/non-white golems attacking Trump supporter in Berkeley the day after the insane chimp outs for the Milo riots. Vids related.

Other urls found in this thread:

brisbanechentaichi.weebly.com/skill-knowledge.html

youtube.com/watch?v=7eU2IE0DmLc
defensivecarry.com/forum/concealed-carry-issues-discussions/123222-michigan-knife-laws.html
knifeup.com/knife-laws/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Cr6IqnqpMY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do these "college republicans" always look and act like such faggots?

Fuck this shit. That would be the time to start dropping the truth pills about Antifa and friends, not "sympathize ;(" with their asshurt.

They're plebbit incarnate.

I wear my MAGA hat and nobody fucks with me, but that's probably because I'm 6'4" and built. I wish I lived close to Berkeley, I would see if anyone wanted to get their ass beat

And, at least he had the balls to stand up and fight back!

Notice in video one, directly behind the guy in the suit was attacker number 2, had the victim not launched himself at attacker number one, attacker number was position to sucker punch.

Good Job launching yourself into the fray, don't let these cunts fuck with you, and you should operate in pairs or larger groups to defend against the hidden sucker puncher.

Whats with you stormfags. Looks like to me he went toe to toe 2 on 1.
You fuckers spend more time eating your own. Idiot.

The left is not even open to discuss what has happened over the last two months.
Understanding (ie sympathizing even if their reasons are illogical) someone that you disagree with does not make you a cuck

Don't complain about people on your own side unless you're another kike. When the SHTF you'd be surprised what some fat guy with glasses can do. Don't be a fucking faggot. Unite like a proud white man. Unless you're (((white))) ofcourse.

That "ehuu" at the beginning of the first vid is ripe for remix.

I didn't see that immediately, good find they want to set you up to just stand there and take it. Even though he fell he still didn't get hammered. I'd only advise that he not sperg out so quickly, as on the ground they could come and kick him, also have buddies if you don't have them around start making them.

Also the cops are our friends and will become better friends more and more, don't piss on them and the shit Antifa will start will look to all normies as either bullying or terrorism.

Finally be aware Antifa will start using street weapons to get their point across, bad stuff but once they do that you can either become a martyr or use deadly force against them. At that point they will attack when you eat or when they think you are the most vulnerable.

To them even white children are targets of opportunity.

Are you new to Earth? Not everyone is Chuck Norris. Would you have preferred that this fat kid had gone into the fetal position and cried?

JIDF troll has a point.

IF YOU ARE WHITE AND SUPPORT TRUMP YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO FIGHT

Put down those weights. A lot of muscle is good for intimidation but shit for a fight. You gas out quicker because muscle needs more oxygen.

Start boxing.

I mean it take a free class today and put whatever shekels you have towards training. It is a great investment. If antifa caught you on the street, today, you'd be fucked.

I got into a fight with 3 football dindu in high school and I won. I been boxing since I was 8 and I did wrestling in high school. No one fucked with me after that.

zangrief trump kid

Fuck off back to reddit.

He should have told them to have more faith in love than in violence.

or you could tote a gun and learn how to use it.

He may be a fat, clumsy fuck but he dresses respectably and stood his fucking ground. Moar please.

>>>/oven/

What should I look for in a good gym? I'm not a big dude. My brother tried boxing and hurt his wrist bad.

Big guy actually has the balls to fight back unlike that fag Spencer.

Fail. Dress for a fight. Why are commies smarter than the right when it comes to fighting? Soros is training marxists to fight in the street. Nationalists still dress up for fucking Starbucks.

Both are effective and quick to learn. About 2 years in and most people will be able to take down an untrained fighter.

Anyone who has not trained in fighting will quickly become disorientated and thrown off balance. This happened to the guy in the video. It is worth training to a point where this will not occur. It does not take long.

He wasn't out for a fight you dumb nog.

Your own floor is a gym if you want it to be, user. Developing core strength and consistently doing those basic exercises is a great start. As far as a gym – does it have a squat rack and a bench press? Can you use them? If there a running machine or a bicycle (if you can't run quite yet)?
MOST IMPORTANT
And be honest with yourself on this one: will you actually make a daily commitment to use the gym no matter what? Otherwise, everything is just a waste of money.
Myself? When I started working out again, I didn't want to be seen in front of people doing obscenely low weight and shit performance. That was an honest impediment for me. So I budgeted it out and got the equipment I needed here and there while doing core exercise and cardio. I'll be honest, because I've been consistent, I've seen results. Consistency is the mother of all good labor, user.

Commies are used to fighting because everywhere they go, someone wants to kick their ass. MAGAnites aren't used to it yet. They expected to be protected by the Trump force of will.

That is why he failed. Wake up and smell the coffee. We are at war.

I'm not worried about anything other than injuries. I run about 2m a day and do plenty of pullups but I'm pretty scrawny still. I can squat 225 for reps and do the same for DL though I know that's not that much. Being lanky has its ownsides.

I'm just worried about wrist issues.

The pic made me laugh. Not much has changed in 100 years.

Only the guy in front. And he is still more ready to fight than you stylish fags.

trs shilld detected

Where the hell does this even come from? It seems to be everywhere now.

commies attack weaklings, which is why they go after milo and spencer types

Autistic libertarians from cuckchan.

It's been around for a long time. It's a term originally used to separate true Holla Forumsacks from Stormfront idiots.

Why isn't this jew banned?

did someone dieded for real this time?

effeminate lard asses will argue

Basics of keeping your center, moving power through it, gaining power from it, and exploiting theirs.
brisbanechentaichi.weebly.com/skill-knowledge.html

PRAISE MARS

Buy wrist wraps. They're cheap and necessary.

100% not necessary tbh.
solid footwear would be a significantly better thing to spend money on.

I'm doing something wrong, because I keep busting my wrists on the heavy bag even with straps and gloves. It's always the hooks.

I need to look up technique videos and supplementary exercises, any hints until then?

kek'd at Trumps Tigers

Then don't do hooks.

amazon.com/Military-Fingerless-Tactical-Paintball-Motorcycle/dp/B00SOJ69E0/
grainger.com/category/bump-caps/head-protection/safety/ecatalog/N-cx9
511tactical.com/atac-8-side-zip-boot.html
safeguardclothing.com/overt-ballistic-vests/covert-overt-vests/covert-overt-ii-bullet-1-stab/
theultimateknife.com/599-XT-FOX-Karambit-Black-G10-Fighting-Knife-Emerson-Wave-Size-M–XL_p_50.html

total: just over $500

Buy one piece of gear at a time. Soon, you'll be a one-man RWDS.

Fuck so few of you cunts know how to defend yourselves.
Everyone should take the time to learn basic boxing and get a little ground game. Otherwise your just victims in waiting.

That guy looks like a future Newt Gingrich.

shiggy

instead of shitty memes, spending time spreading more info on soros and open society would be appreciated.

Shit is childish. The libtards are reacting like Bloods and Crips. Killing each other over the colors of clothes.

Id say they are acting appropriately in a racewar situation, which we are in. The problem is our side doesnt seem to realize that, and isnt taking it as seriously as your average antifa and pavement ape.

this pissed me off
youtube.com/watch?v=7eU2IE0DmLc

ANTI-WHITE THUGS

It's not like he got his ass kicked, the commies were forced to flee in the end

There are two routes for people who want to do this crap, guns, or streetbrawling. In either case it's best to spend the time improving you and not buying shit. The gay ass karambit is like telling a nofunz to buy a 3000 rifle in an odd caliber.

Some states don't give CCW to commoners like NY or HI. If you run out of ammo you have to rely on your hands.

The coaches. Look them up and see what they accomplished or what their students accomplished. A lot of nobodies start martial arts gyms and haven't accomplished anything.

My friend in FL trains at some ghetto gym. He has pictures on him posing in front of a heavy bag wrapped in duct tape. But the coach was a contender for a world title and the students are amateur world champions and undefeated fighters.

The nigger played football. As the fat guy rushed him, the nigger spun out and the fat guy fell.

NEVER CHARGE INTO A FIGHT

Be calm and aware.

Handwraps are 100% needed when you do boxing. It keeps the small bones in your hand from breaking and wrist stabilized.

No. First handwraps then you can spend money on shoes. Regular tennis shoes are alright and they weigh more than boxing shoes so you can train your footwork better with heavier shoes.

Look up Freddie Roach Hooks on Youtube. I had wrist problems with my hooks until I watched that video. I practiced on a heavy bag for a week before I started working on them during sparring. Now my left hook to the liver puts people down :^)

Two ways to throw a hook. Short and long. Short hooks are palm facing down. Long hooks are palm facing you. Short hook impacts are with the last 3 knuckles. Long hook impacts are with the first 2 big knuckles.

Twist on the ball of your foot, twist your hip, twist your core and shoulder at the same time. Don't lean back. You are a door that's swinging.

Freddie Roach says a good hook will have the elbow hit your opponent. Watch his video. He does a job better explaining than me.

You need to strengthen your forearms

That gives me an idea. Holla Forums should start seeding redpills into these aggregate humor websites.

Why are people just standing around?!

Hey kampfy :^)

I grew up in a culture where everyone carried knives. That shit is serious. A 150 dollar karambit is not. Carry a gun if faggy leftists are going to knife you. Carry a knife no matter what.

be honest: this is the first time you've ever heard of a karambit knife, isn't it?

Surely, The God Emperor of Mankind will send these domestic terrorists where they belong. - rotting in prison

That's a tile knife.

Get a good knife.

not legal to carry. you stab antifa with that, even if otherwise legally justified, you get charged as well.

Perfectly legal if state law allows it.
Most states have a 3 inch rule.
Some states have no rules other than "no brandishing" in regards to saps or collapsible batons.

It's legal where I live.

I'm 6 foot and 215 and I concur. Nobody fucks with me and I wear trump gear a lot.

in which states is it legal to carry a bladed weapon whose blade is beyond 5 inches?

I have some advice.
Use your knees. Your elbows. Your head, every part of you can be weaponized and used to inflict pain. Learn where the major arteries are. Learn pressure points. Learn nerve clusters. Learn to know where the best spot is to shatter a rib so that it impales a lung.

Carry a wench, or for punching carry a small lead weight, both cannot be considered concealed weapons. TEH MOAR U KNOW

Michigan

Because the left received hand-me-down paramilitary training from the old Soviet Russia and the right has been busy actually building the society that they're trying to destroy.

Fighting used to be one of those things that you took up for sport. It's becoming a more necessary skill, but that hasn't been the case for a long time.

Newfag breaking lurk mode for now. Don't underestimate the fire power you have on your side. A LOT of guys like myself out there that do know how to fight that have taken the redpill in the past year or two. The thing about bullies is, they don't go after guys like us. They go after weak prey. And most of us are still in the closet publicly.

I can't speak for everyone, but as for me, I simply await marching orders for Trump. When I have the go ahead, I'm more than ready to RWSS up with a few close like minded individuals.

Fixed blades of any length are ILLEGAL to carry in Michigan unless for hunting activity

defensivecarry.com/forum/concealed-carry-issues-discussions/123222-michigan-knife-laws.html

Police are going to harass you if they see a fixed blade of any length, regardless of the State you're in. Karambit folders are designed for knife fighting, and they're legal regardless of the State your in.

Dox the attackers. Lynch mob sends the right message to the rest of their buddies. Get a rope!

knifeup.com/knife-laws/
In my state it looks like I can carry whatever I want including swords, but not saps and shit like that. If you have a job that involves handtools, get a holster to hold a pair of heavy pliers and a screwdriver.

if you want long history make a seax, if you want to larp as current year tacticool mallninjas, get a karambit

Wrong, not every state is leftist and the rest you're fine outside of some cities.

memes, and if you want less police problems, get something more normal looking. Any sturdy folder that grips well will work. Spydercos or knockoffs should be fine. For fucks sake, if it has a point, at least make it useable for stabbing.

it's always open season on communists

Chipping hammer.

I can drive nails fine with my pliers but I can't hit shit with those. Can't even hit my welds most of the time. and my point was deniability

what the…they're flaunting their hypocrisy this openly? even the most oblivious normalfag should see what's going on at this point.

You get that huge without roids. Lrn2physiology.
Newfags: Train to fight and lift, but stay natty.

Lrn2pistolwhip

kys

This
We are waaay too nice to these people. i don't know why, that won't make them "like us" more is we lie and say we have so much in common.

he should have been direct and said they are clearly weird, degenerate people to attack someone unprovoked because of their politcal extremism.

*of course, a fatty low-test college "republican" that's to be expected.

Boxing, or various martial arts. Muay Thai is good for teaching someone to hone the skill and teach that person just how fucking deadly elbows and knees can be when applied right.
Especially when going up against multiple opponents, end it as quickly and efficiently as possible. Don't take your time with fooling around with one opponent, just strike them down and move onto the next target. Lastly is always be mindful of your surroundings, and if applicable, use your environment to your advantage. Bonus tip: a nigger or antifa fag that does overhead swings with any club or pole or shit leaves a split second opening on the windup. If trained, you can rush them during the windup and catch them off guard, block their arm from completing the motion, and strike their face a few times Bonus bonus tip: in a fight, distraction to the opponent are a good way to get them to let their guard down. Remember, it's a fight for your life.

A set of linesman's pliers are probably better/more convenient. They pack a real punch and are actually pretty versatile as well as being obviously not a weapon.

finisher master-race, construc-cucks BTFO

I agree

strikes to the corotid artery in the neck can end a fight fast. also, crushing the windpipe, solar plexus for a pause gasping for air then collapse ear drums, eye gouges…fuck, man. if the right begins to push back on Antifa and the reports are of brutal savagery…then we'd be getting somewhere. stop thinking of these maladjusted freaks as people. dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

because that's exactly what they are.

Reminds me of something I saw on twitter earlier. Little white boy goes to school in his MAGA hat, gets beat up. Nigger makes a joke about it, stating something along the lines of "if you're old enough to express your political views, you're old enough to get beat up." I scroll down, and what do I see, niggers and a few white women here and there laughing about it. Man, I'll tell you, it's hard as fuck these days to not hate white women.

Holy shit those faggots thought they're legally allowed to attack people in front of cops because of fee-fees. How dumb can you get

The fat dude earned some respect in my book for having the balls to walk around in a MAGA cap in commie-utopia Berkeley. But why the fuck can't our guys learn from the Richard Spencer debacle? If you're going to provoke libshits, bring some friends or brownshirts. Antifa won't assault you if they don't have a 10-on-1 advantage but if you stand around by yourself you're going to get your ass kicked. Don't be a retard.

Needs more WHY AM I BEING ARRESTED as these skinny jeans noodle armed faggots get stuffed into cop cars

youtube.com/watch?v=0Cr6IqnqpMY&feature=youtu.be

As soon as I saw that stance, I knew nog on the left would lose to the other nig.

How are you supposed to climb and operate a firearm with those?

inb4 crossfit

Robowaifus my friend, very soon

Ice pick is the classic weapon to use against leftists

How about weaponised autism ?

Christ, this guy should have been killed.

Know the laws for your city/county/state. Don't be an asshat and assume that you can claim self defense if you're packing a super awesome navy seal pig sticker. If you're not a tradesman, then you probably don't have a good reason to pack around certain tools. Think people aren't going to ask why an IT guy is has a pipe wrench in his backpack? That said, flashlights are great. You always have a reason to have one. Don't you want to be able to find your way out of a crowded and panicked building if the power goes out?

Pic related. It's a little pricey, but it's built like a tank. Just don't end up on the wrong side of the law.

Oh, and the best way not to get jumped is to avoid these thugs. Just think ahead. We're just here to talk about Tuvan throat singing after all.

t. two fags who never been in a fight and don't own guns

Ok if you own a pistol then prove me wrong. Start swinging it. Notice how the extra weight slows your hands? When you swing, how you swing widely giving your opponent a chance to counter.

I'm swinging my snub nose 686 right now you faggots.

You're just fucking shills trying desperately to keep Holla Forumslacks out of the gyms and off the streets to rape your little faggot asses.

t. bodybuilding fag who only knows how to push and pull weights and not throw punches.

You look intimidating with your big oversized muscles but you don't know how to use them. Sad!

We need is Federal constitutional carry, constitutional stand your ground, constitutional castle doctrine,and body cameras.

That way you retreat a short bit on the Camera for the jury, and if the leftist continue to chase you then shoot them.

t. redditspacing shill who thinks "I got into a fight with 3 football dindu in high school" and r/the_donald lingo is meaningful.

You won't get big enough to be detrimental without drugs. Lifting =/= bodybuilding. There is a reason weight classes in boxing is a thing. If you had ever fought someone with a similar level of training and a weight disparity, it would be fucking obvious. And even at similar weights, the first time you go up against someone who lifts substantially more than you, you'll get your ass handed to you.

It takes training to be good with a gun, it takes training to learn how to fight, it takes training to be strong. Guns are the great equaliser, and should be everyone's first priority.