DEAD COMMIES

Reports of a shooting at "worker cooperative radical bookstore" Red Emma's in Baltimore. Developing.

twitter.com/BrianfromABC2/status/827566520410726404

Other urls found in this thread:

cpusa.org/
redguardsaustin.wordpress.com/studygroups/
citypaper.com/blogs/the-news-hole/bcpnews-man-in-grave-condition-after-he-was-shot-in-red-emma-s-20170203-story.html
archive.is/f6EQ1
facebook.com/redemmas/posts/1212401672141386
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-red-emmas-shooting-20170203-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prepare for dindu

This is my fetish

Has the Great Cleanse begun?

We know who they are. I don't think we need to do an investigation.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

More and more attacks against commies is coming. Keep your eyes out gents it's about to start happening.

Nothing of value was lost. Too bad they didn't firebomb the place as well.

This is also the face he makes when he tells the team, "no survivors".

BASED POLICE CHIEF BANTS

AHAHAHAHAHA

We're getting close

THE ONLY GOOD COMMIE IS A DEAD COMMIE

I dont get it

Commies always film the police with their expensive phones to get some prime police violence.

Kill a commie for mommy!

*"Workers AKA commies always record police regardless of what they're doing as a form of intimidation, the officer makes fun of that implying they record everything thus this shooting this kills the joke**

Is that act still in effect? I doubt it because the communist party operates openly.

We gotta get the Don on this.

so the rotthschilds tried to create their own marytr after the right already had one, which they'll be reporting on before the right's martyr?

Leftists record and leak footage of "non-left" people (like cops) to put them in a bad light. Since footage wasn't leaked yet, it implies that police officers didn't do the shooting.

Do my digits lie? Shadilay, a government never hands over powers willingly. These laws are ALL still in effect. They simply have not been enforced by the last few administrations. The communist party, and ALL organizations that render ANY aid to ANY communist organization, are all punishable under this act.

Enjoy the comfy

trips confirm

COMMIES BURN

WEW

D V C E
V
C
E

cpusa.org/

Then why do they have websites that are no doubt hosted on us soil still?

How do we shut these fucks down?

Please let there be some reds that are dead.

In Austin Texas there is a literal red guard Maoist revolutionary group led entirely by Jews and staffed with Mexicans. In Dallas there are niche communists who work at coffee shops, sandwich shops and the University. Even here they have taken root.

I live near that city, Address?

I really have no idea user….. :^)

From faceberg

Thanks to everyone for the love & support. Our workers are physically safe, but we're anxiously awaiting more news about our community member who remains in critical condition. Though today's shooting is a reflection of the extreme moment in which we live, we want to assure everyone that this was a case of interpersonal violence, not a politically-motivated attack. We will remain closed for the rest of today so our workers & community can process, but we plan to reopen tomorrow.

Damn

They're probably dishonest. They would leak footage if a right-winger did it.

this.

redguardsaustin.wordpress.com/studygroups/

I'm sure you can figure the rest out.

Oh I know. But we're beyond that now. It's the CURRENT YEAR.

There should be something we can do to crush this.

Oh, I see what you mean. Regardless, not a rightwinger. Who cares why commies kill each other, they just need to do more of it.

checked

Your ID would be godlike if it wasn't off by one, still pretty cool.

Check the Trinity River Lookout & Dallas Workers Front, if you're talking about DFW. They regularly meetup at the halfprice books at 5803 E Northwest Hwy, Dallas, Texas 75231 on Sundays.

I agree, right now spreading information is our best option. Getting people aware that actual laws exist to fight communism could embolden TPTB.

I have a strong feeling that the victim was a right-winger. They probably didn't want to leak footage because of the incident at UC Berkley.

and I have a strong feeling you're full of shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Leftists value their "good" image over truth. They've done it with minorities and Trump, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it for this case.

Nothing wrong with doubting.

Right wing reading squads?

I would guess most people over a certain age would say this. This is a modern insanity.

the Professor gets it.

That's us!

That's right, know your place.

Holy fuck my sides are in orbit.

The old commie isn't completely stupid.

i lol'd

I took it to mean that they'll have plenty of evidence once they confiscate their phones, since they are always filming. What's the context here, are there tweets before this?

>Russia, China, and all of their allies are now run by good men and women who came in and filled the power vacuum left by the collapse of the Communist bloc
wew lad

Link to Story
citypaper.com/blogs/the-news-hole/bcpnews-man-in-grave-condition-after-he-was-shot-in-red-emma-s-20170203-story.html
archive.is/f6EQ1

Red Emma's Faceberg post:
facebook.com/redemmas/posts/1212401672141386

u wot

You have to go back

oh they'll be fine. just let em walk it off.

You'd probably have to be some kind of super man to pull that kind of weight.

R.I.P Baby Girl #TonjaChadwick

nothing to see here, another dead nig, this time a breeder gunned down in her prime. Good work killer, now off yourself…. or keep at it

Citypaper is a liberal rag that supported the dindus during the riots.

They're turning on each other. No discipline. Sad!

This is truth and I don't think the Communists get it. They're gloating about all this "Punch Nazis" stuff but they don't understand how weak that is.

If antifa and the communists were a serious, violent threat then Richard Spencer would have either been stabbed to death or shot and killed. That's political violence.

Looking up that nigger shows she has been missing for days and was likely kidnapped/killed by her boyfriend. She already shit out a niglet, but at least it was only 1.What is the connection to this incident?

Nice dubs Sarah

Leftist leader cucks himself and all of Antifa to be eternal betas.

KeK.

you know nothing faggot-kun

HUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO GLORY

That's a skinny as hell nigress. Don't communists believe in fried chicken?

Awww, long red hair girl brings back memories, my ex had hair that exact color and length… when it would grow down past her ass she'd trim it to just above, because I liked it long and straight

Starvation is an important part of communist ideology.

hehehehehehehe. n1

This breddy much. They really need to start realizing what tree they are barking up.

boyfriend killed her first, a few days ago, then gunned down the guy in the doorway, they are still looking for the shooter of the two.

RWDS confirmed

CHECKED!

TFW YOU FELT A MAJOR SHIFT AND CAME TO Holla Forums TO FIND OUT WHATS HABBENING

Fuck Chomsky but at least he sees the truth in this matter. The right has a long fuse because it has a lot to lose but the second the switch flips the death squads start purging

So, this is the white response to the dead guy at Berkely. The tit for tat begins.

Any footage yet?

Anyone know the context of this?

battery acid, nipple clamps and razor blades, of course.

he almost died lifting that, crazy.

>>baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-red-emmas-shooting-20170203-story.html

top fucking kek

Fucking kek. Police knows what's up.

typical tricks schlomo

Can you feel it anons? The chastity cage with which the long hard dick of the law has been shackled for far too long has finally been forced open.

you're advocating FOR a police state?

bye schlomo

as long as this police state cracks commie skulls, yes. You're one of us fellow white men, aren't you,?

Chomsky didn't mean you. He is anarchist and hates commies.

I've been conditioned to slip under the radar in a police state since the day I was born, commies and their pet minorities have delusions of power and will be dealt with.
You're damned right I want a police state, because I'll survive it easily.

everybody hates commies. Even commies hate themselves. That's why they're so violent because of their cognitive dissonance.

Yeah holmes I feel ya on that one budy but I still don't want to live under martial law.

why? you're on the right side of history here fellow white man.

(checked)
(checked)

This. Police state long enough to get rid of the fucking commies, and then we go back to living in a normal republic.

if they haven't released footage or claimed it was one of 2 things. Either an anarchist antifa got in a fight with a communist antifa or they had a negligent discharge while being an idiot with their (probably illegally purchased) gun.

I cannot seize the means to give a fuck

That feel when you're lifting more than the caricature of a strongman on the wall behind you.

ALL HAIL EDDY HALL.

Dubs confirm, all political questions decided by deadlift henceforth.

Deadliftocracy is best Ocracy

The alliance is almost complete soon no one can stand against us when we can deadlift 500lbs at minimum.

KILL ALL GERMANS

Good job retard you jump bumped a thread you were trying to slide.

He's a new hire