R
R
I
E
D

You spelled it wrong

I thought we loved Sikhs now

typical

Who do they blame when they movie bombs?

Spoiler alert:
(racist white males)

POO'D

designated shitting queen

Sikhs are okay, they hate muslims as much as we do.

i like to imagine there's some back door room filled with unpaid interns who spend 12 hours a day thinking up movie ideas involving colored men and hwite women for the propaganda machine

so do Jews

Shes done

I would do it if you paid me

They still have a phobia regarding hydraulic facilities and are physically useless, excluding knife shenanigans

Damn the British for invading India.

Now there's fucking Pajeets everywhere.

Weightlifting muscles are basically useless except for aesthetics.

lol, hollyjew libs end up being worse racists than race realists. Indians aren't black, they're south asiatic. Blacks are africanoids.

The whole point of aesthetics-based bobybuilding is to signify that you *don't* need to do actual work and has the spare time and energy to pour into building up useless muscles just because they look good.

But what would you understand.

What does a genuinely stong person look like?

ok

They're all closet homos, you know that?

They have real strength though. That was the point.

Guessing you're not English m8. The Black Prince was "the greatest King England never had" who's death led to the War of the Roses. So they're trying to draw on that symbolism.

Who is the best king England did have and why is it pic related?

if you want to prove Indians aren't useless, maybe you should post Jinder "literally the worst WWE champion ever" Mahal

*shouldn't

The greatest mistake of the Empire was taking India, if gave rise to liberalism.

Ftfy. If you are British your pride will probably make you disagree with that but it's true.

daily reminder

That's a Bollywood movie funnily.

Nope if Liberalism we'd be ruling a fucking imperium right now rather than outsourcing jobs to cheap coolies in poor countries. Banning of slavery was the greatest failure.

*liberalism hadn't spread

That's not Alfred the Great

The empire was trash and is one of the major events that shaped England into what it is today. The people running it might not have been jews but they sure acted like them..

No. Allowing the former slaves and coloured labour into England was much worse. Also I don't want to enslave and oppress people, I just want a healthy homogeneous society and the legacy of the empire is that it made that almost impossible. The concept of a world empire is garbage imo.

Can you give me a quick rundown on him?

t. hipster

Hahahaha no you only know a perverted legacy. Labour and the 1948 reform fucked us but not as bad as New labour in 97. The rest of that is a legacy rewritten by liberalism. As for a way around slavery a heavily protectionist economy and an accepted decrease in consumer culture would be a start. As for the legacy it turbo charged our development and basically allowed us to lead science and engineering innovation. I still think industirialisation has left a legacy of disaster though. All the same I'm still proud of it.

t.headless twit

He should have raised his standard in London the little bitch.

You cucks do know that europoors and murifats got all their wealth from stealing and exploring these places right? Hell, the industrial revolution only happened because Birtfags stole all the goddamn gold from Brazil.
Your mustard race piggy backed their way up on shitskins and now they are getting rimmed in their buttholes for it.
If you were so great you would have picked your own goddamn cottom.

Bollocks we we're accelerating because we started industrialising first and the resulting population boom put us ahead of the rest of Europe and thus the world.

Oh and it was Spanish gold. The Indians lost it when they tried to fight muskets and their own oppressed neighbouring tribes (which they enjoyed sacrificing to their gods) with spears and poison.

Utter bollocks. First of all it was. gold from Mexico, silver from Peru and it was stolen from Spanish ships. Plus Britain was full of fucking coal which fueled the country's industry.

it's like the old saying goes: burn the coal, pay the toll

Nope, Poortugal bent over and "gave" it all away to britfags, the Poortugal royal family even fled from Europe just to keep on the good side of Britfags. Poortugal had a strong case of sotckholm syndrome at the time. Shortly after those deformed fucked teeth fuckers were all buying vapor machines out of nowhere.
Later they went to India and China to force Pajeet and Gook to buy the crap they made with those machines. They still do this to this day, its called neoliberalism.

*slaps sword acros the booty*
SO YOU WUZ SAYING
*beats the French in a danceoff*
SO YOU WUZ SAYING
*cucks the French king's wife as he signs the peace treaty*
WE WUZ PRINCES N SHIET?