D-DUDE

D-DUDE

man, this timeline just doesn't stop

CAN'T SPOOK THE DUKE

How is cracker offensive anyway? Calling someone nigger is offensive because the state of being a sub-human is undesirable, but cracker implies superiority and should only bother cucks that get offended by racist/facist/sexist etc.

My favourite thing about the Chosen people is merely calling them by their name "Jew" is an insult

It's the hypocrisy pissing people off. The way that monkey was saying "look I can use race epithets against whites but they can't use them on me." Imagine if norm macdonald had called obama a dumb coon, he would have been instafired and never heard from again.

Wonder why

It really doesn’t bother me, quite like the name, actually.

If you’re offended by someone calling you a “kike”, it’s a good indicator that you work in Hollywood.

Honestly, if a nigger called me a cracker, then I wouldn’t care. But Jews are in position of power and they are punching down while constantly telling the goyim that we’re not allowed to punch down.

Also, this is more about separating Jew from gentile in the normie’s mind. Most people don’t realize they Jews aren’t white. We need to inform them.

Seth Rogan flicks have violence, sex jokes and other unsavory behavior in them, but call a Jew a Jew and suddenly he clutches his pearls and screams racism.

Celebrities used to shut the fuck up before this social media culture rewarded stupidity with attention.

All is going according to plan. Jew makes an anti-white statement and gets 300k retweets. Most people think he’s a “fellow white” mocking himself.

I've never been offended by cracker. I think it's kind of funnt actually, that that's all niggers can muster.
Okay.

sheet

Seth Rogen needs a taste of the Trump Curse.

Did (((Seth))) even think about this before he tweeted it? By that logic, black people that get offended by nigger are niggers.

the guy that originally said all this on saturday night live looked like he really didn't want to do the skit. He seemed to be deliberately dragging his heels.
It was probably a planned media circle jerk, so of course they need other circle jerkers to chime in and get involved.
btw odds are pewdiepie probably said it on purpose too and that was just a alt-media circle jerk. That h3h3 faggot is a terrible actor and that Crowder guy is just a faggot period.

I rather be a cracker than a nigger or a jew

social media sites like twitter are apex globalism.

only Americans should be allowed to use Twitter, keep them confined on their own Jewish trash heap.

I just found out Crowder is 30 years old. Also Gavin quit his other shows and signed up with him.

Gavin spent months trying to get in good with Milo and Sam Hyde and they alwayas treated him like a piece of shit. Makes sense that Gavin gave up on being genuinely subversive and went with little alt-lite faggot Stephen Crowder

and?

He has no right being that lame and unfunny at that age. I always assumed he was in his 40s or 50s, just by how he acts and how unfunny he is.

>Did (((Seth))) even think about this before he tweeted it?

weed fried his brain.

Because cracker Implies you're too stupid, dumb and poor to own your own negro slave like you for instance

what's that? a dating website for kikes?

probably some sort of kibbutz

boom, headshot, problem solved

Yeah now we have a ranting, incoherent celebrity jackass who thinks he's a super genius as president. Peak nightmare vision.

What a fucking cuck.

The term "cracker" is derived from slang for a slave whipper. You should wear it with pride and break out your whip when the nogs honor you with it.
Only white people that get offended by "cracker" are the ones that think it's a reference to a damn soda cracker.

I still don't get what they have against crackers. food crackers I mean. What's their fucking problem? Cheese and crackers are nice.

less nice than just the cheese though. the crackers are just empty carbs.

DISGUSTING antisemitism, no wonder its coming from a gruntbsperg