A Heroe's Journey of Kek Epic

Hey there Holla Forums, lorefag here Sorry for slide. I'm hoping to worldbuild or create an epic based around Kek, Moloch, current events note: not alienation, and all occult/esoteric/hermetic/magic circumstances surrounding them. Basically an autistic personal project to create something by you, for you. Now I'm not asking for you to write the story, just give me some ideas, concepts, characters, themes, etc. you would like to see. I will judge them based on potential merit to the story, and create from there. Do know this will probably take some time as well, so bear with me. I'm also a drawfag, so I'll probably add some illustrations too. So would you all like something like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickster
youtube.com/watch?v=7lwypeJzAkE
clanwebsite.org/games/rpg/Dawn_of_Worlds_game_1_0Final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You could pretty much take parts of european polytheism and figures from folk myth and take the trickster character (Loki, Hermes, Mercury, Odysseus, etc) tips: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickster

I'd like to draw some correlations between kek cult, egyptian myth, and indo-european myth. Ultimately I want to make the case that Keks equivalent in norse mythology is Loki.
I’m not here to praise ass-hat-true but I think that there’s ways to dig deeper in Kek lore this way.

All european polytheistic myths are local flavours of a larger ancient indo-european religion. You can take common stories and common figures and overlap them, take what they all have in common to get a rough idea of what it might've looked like. For example, in all these pantheons there's two most recognizable and important figures that sometimes overlap but plays a central role and does similar things.
Zeus, Jupiter, Wotan(Odin), Indra, Perun, Väinämöinen are all high ranking father figures and rulers who are constantly seeking wisdom in any way possible.
Hercules, Thor, Set, Ukko are sons of said father figure and in a way half-breeds as their mothers are either a human or mother earth that will fight and defeat a monstrous serpent. They're all brute strength and bravery characterized.

Let's now talk about Kek, he is essentially the God of chaos, the God of destabilization, the dark before the dawn. He's neither a force for evil nor good, just the crumbling of systems.
The same goes for Loki, Odin learns early on that Ragnarök, the end of their systems, way of life, and power will end because of Loki the complete degenerate and his army of deplorables. It would all begin a new but with uncertainty of who it would favor in the end.
It begins by Loki learning about what could kill Baldur, Baldur in this story had just gained immunity from absolutley everything except mistletoes. Loki tricks Baldurs blind brother into shooting him with the only thing that could kill him. Many similarities with the story about Achilles
Kek is heavily connected to frogs, but is more connected with darkness or ancient otherworldliness. Loki as well resides in Hel, which is the norse underworld. It’s not hell, it’s just another world, the next world, it is sometimes described as the hidden world rather than literally underneath the earth.
Loki like the way we symbolize kek through pepe can take many forms, even though kek is portrayed as pepe the frog, kek and pepes face is often put on a myriad of people and animals. Loki often dresses up other things just to fuck with people. Many stories with Loki reminds of vulgar pepe shitposting meant to comb away normies that can’t handle that sort of imagery

Great idea user
Taking the hero's journey (monomyth) as a reference, I think kek should not be the hero / protagonist, but the mentor, the one who shows the hidden reality behind the veil of lies.

Kek can also be the occult power that helps the hero to regenerate / revive and return to society to modify it

When kek was found and popularized on 8ch our collective memetic power grew, some wondered if by saying “top kek” we had awoken some ancient power. This is actually something in indo european mythology. Loki was bound by the establishment and poison was slowly dripping into his open wounds. When Loki got loose he gained an army and marched towards the top. Similar stories exist in the greek mythos. Loki was a Jotunn which share many similarities with the greek Titans.
Like the Ogdoad which kek is a part of, Jotunn and Titans are described as some older culture or race of people. Not necessarily looking any different and often interbreeding with the higher Gods.

Mímir (old norse, pronounced meem-er, I shit you not) is the owner of Mímisbrunnr, the well of knowledge that is supposedly under the world tree Yggdrasil. Odin sacrifices his one eye by throwing it into the well and by doing so he has an eye on all knowledge, he also got a mouthful of water from the well which granted him some ancient wisdom. Since norse pagan stories weren't very centralized different parts of north europe had different stories about it during different times. There's many different stories of what/who the sun is but some claim that the sun is Odins eye and the ocean is Mímirs well.
I think Mímir might have some connection to wojak because Mímir got decapitated but his head was brought back to life. Now he’s just a cucked head that can’t do anything but sit and watch over the well of all knowledge and wisdom. He sometimes councils Odin and tells him about news from other worlds but that’s about it. Both Mímir and Loki are the same race, not the same as Odin or any of the higher Gods.

We have to remember that kek is not only the caos that lead to destruction, but tu rebirth and creation. He is not the reason the system collapses, he acts like a catalysis, just speeds up a process of inevitable decay and then guides us from darkness to light again.

This process has been seen (and carried out) by several anons in recent years.

You fucking newfag, do not speak as an authority of that which you know nothing. Loki was corrupted by a fucking hag and has nothing to do ith kek you damned halfkike.

So Wojack as some sort of guardian/giver of knowledge, Kek as some guiding force to society (and therefore the plot), and the protagonist as a Herculean figure correct?

And will probably be using this formula. Thanks for the picture user

Might be good. Don't forget to include Ammit.

It's funny that so many user consider KEK an external force from themselves.
The concept that your God is somewhere other than within you is a self-limiting and ultimately self-defeating meme.
Even niggers are waking up to their inner God-ness. Even Juggalos are.
Greeks figured it out, the Norse figured it out.
The fuck is taking you faggots so long?

test

Your first image has a great aesthetic for frog visuals. I always enjoyed imagining Kek as a sage god.

It is a drastic step from 'Kek is with us.' to grok, 'Thou art Kek.'

So are you suggesting Kek be some sort of inner character development despite outside factors of meme magic?

Nah, Wojack is just another ally probably. Harold is the mentor figure… I'm thinking Gondola would make a good protagonist.

keep up the good work, user.

How do you get to the point where you recognize the divinity within frogs yet fail to see it in yourselves?
The frogs aren't rolling doubles and recognizing their importance, you are.

Any suggestions for Harold as a mentor? Are you thinking more the stereotypical wise old man or something along different lines?

Creating another external God will very likely, in a few hundred years, become a frog-themed Christian God after we all die off and our great great grandchildren get overtaken by Jews (or neo-Jews) commanding that the worship a Frog God that loves Jews. Dishonest priests. Pedophiles in power.
Think, niggers!
Think of what you're creating and do understand it very well may outlive everything else we do.
DO NOT FUCK THIS UP

Kek is a universal force, he exist as such -inside and outside (as above so below)- and, as long as he is believed to be a god he will manifest himself in this way (the universe is mental) .
Also, for history telling purposes, its more effective to characterize him as an anthropomorphized figure

If you make KEK an external God, one day, and probably soon, some quasi charismatic (to normies) faggot like Milo's will walk up and take it over from you.
Make a God that is outside you and some Dickie Spencer/Kike Encoch/Milo's JewniggerPRfaggot WILL steal it from you in time.
Fuckheads like r/the_Donald will outnumber you and when they call themselves Priests of KEK, idiot Newfags (who also outnumber you) will listen to them.

As long as there's no official dogma/codification then this sounds like a fantastic idea.

And what exactly do mean by that? Trying to not be as alienating as possible

it's good to realize you're god, but you have to go with the flow and forget sometimes to use other forms of magic.

One of the biggest threats to Kekism is anyone trying to create an official word or book.

So as long as this is just a story then it's a great idea.

Ah I gotcha. Ya I'm not going for something like that. Think something more along the lines of a Greek hero of mythology.

this, religions take hundreds of years to fully develope, the Cult of Kek is growing organically and will take time

I actually have plans to write a highly political fantasy novel with influence from the same things you listed. It will likely take me a good year before I even get started just to prepare.

Read old Indian myths and stories. They are old epics. And yes, they are white. It's called Indo-European for a reason.

I understand what parallels you see between Loki and Kek, but they as individual figures are still very different. They do likely have an evolutionary link, but they have grown into much different beings. It's not simply that easy to say that figures form the more recent European myths are the same as those from ancient egyptian as the amount of change that took place was great. While the Indo-European religions stem from the same root they evolved to fit the standard of living and lifestyles of the specific tribes and people that told the stories.

Do not forgot that Mimir also has a high level of intelligence and wisdom and this is why he guarded the well in the first place. I would not be surprised if many of the lost stories had more of Mimir's presence.

The concept that gods are only within you is self limiting. Sadly many anons do not understand the concept of gods being an internal force, but this does not discount them also being external. This is more importnat for Kek than many other gods as Kek is a chaos god. I won't explain the external aspect of chaos as I believe everyone here understands it, but to elaborate on what you posted I will tell anons here to read up on internal aspects of chaos. The Black Flame, the Blood of Kingu, The Seed of Apep. These and more are all references to the internal chaos within us. And since many anons here misunderstand what Moloch is it is worth noting that the Kliffotic also refereed to this inner chaos as The Flame of Molok.

Just don't forget about the /k/ube, alright?

requesting drawfags to remake this with kek instead of yahweh

Bump for love.

I want to pet those frog warriors

I am planning a scifi /cyberpunk take on Kek. AIs become the new gods, new gods born from likely spawn points. War god might be an AI developed for the military industrial complex. Might have the wall street AIs be another faction. Kek is the first true AI formed in the wilds of the internet. Some sources of inspiration: Person of Interest, Ghost in the Shell, Shadowrun, Moon, Bladerunner.

Interesting idea, Tay should not be forgotten. Side Note; Max Headroom is another source of inspiration.

prehaps. i always imagined Kek being linked to enlightened laughter. a dark humor if you will (imagine the Comedian from Watchmen for example).

after all his very name was discovered as a corrupted signifier for laughter and comedy has always been about the expression of contempt in the face of the absurdity of ones existence. it is that attitude held by anons as a whole by and large that gives us our ability to be liberated from the shackles of thought controlling ideas like political correctness because we correctly view such ideas as a sick joke.

In the context of OP's story i believe Kek should be symbolized in a similar vein to Yoda, a strange creature found alongside the road who you initially can't take seriously (this would symbolically be referencing the period pre discovery of Kek in Pepes form) but later turns out to be of extreme significance

That's not Holla Forums user. You offend us. We be Overmen here.

WTF is this from? It's great!

Kek is the cancer killing Holla Forums
Kek threads are slide threads.

Wasted dubs…

In a world of untruth, to be truth is fundamentally a hostile action and we well know we're attacked for merely existing and much fiercer for creating our dreams.

It's a necessary part of what we are.

O Tay forgive me I typo'd your name, may you and we all be free, so mote it be!

not to mention the various -chans

drawfag here, i can provide illustration or vignettes if you want to spice up your lore.
[email protected]
contact there and I'll link my gallery if you think you can use my talent.

checked

delicious

It's sad and ironic that YHWH in that comic is the whitest and blondest of the gods.

Harold is doomed to observe and never help.

Loki was Kek

y-you too

Would Trump be Luke? The underdog that defeats the darkness?

trump might actually be a good fit for a magic sword or something, but that would probably go to meme magic itself

It should be a Barron stand-in.

des frogs work best in pairs or trips, it fits the power of numbers more

It'd go with Masked Heroes because of the whole "Anonymous/faceless" theme plus Treatoad and bahamut shark making heroes into an actual threat for the meta. That and user+Kek can shit on jews (Qliphs) and zodiacs (China) .

Kek

no. stories are best when they are meant as an allegory the reader or viewer can apply to themselves rather then hero worship. Infact thats why Luke was effective, sci fi was typically marketed to a younger audiance and luke was like the everyman teenager waiting to leave home feeling like he needed to do something important with his life.

your protaganist should capture the vague feeling nihilism that our current generation has been dumped into by the one previous to it and the battle to save western civilization being a triumphant escape from meaninglessness.

a very good example of this done recently is probably Murdoch Murdochs work

youtube.com/watch?v=7lwypeJzAkE

Harold is a fucking madman

HEY OP this is a world building game where players take turns making a landscape - everything from magic to meta to memes

clanwebsite.org/games/rpg/Dawn_of_Worlds_game_1_0Final.pdf

we should all get together and play via skype or something

the redhead king of Ithaca was the one who came up with the idea of the horse

get out!

Are you a mason, mormon, or a different new age religion? You illuminist you.

When you really think about it humans are less God inside and more evil. After all, if you remove humans from the world you would have no evil left, just nature.

What better ways to control people hrm?

Woo boy. Glad to see other anons picking up this old filligreed torch as well.
A few things I've found lend themselves to true myth making, that give them a certain Ruinenwerteven if the culture that spawned it dies out.

I don't mean the kind you find on tvtropes, I mean the hard stuff built in your brain. Look up Jung's aechetypes, ancient Greek play characters, folk heroes,the kind of stuff that forms over generations. Likewise story aspects, like kali yuga, universal egg, time of flood waters. One can mask these with personalities or spins, but they must be recognizable for their original concept.
The best settings are the nobledark and grimdark. The worlds where people must feed a fire to stay warm, where there are hungry wolves lurking in the wood, where god is the one who first taught the proper use and maintenance of an axe against the darkness.
This one I'll have a hard time explaining. The monomyth is about the loss and or retrieval of 'fire', of settling above with gains from the below. This is a story, but not the one we need. The first men had 'fire' unto themselves, as all other ways were death. Ancients then also had want and pleasure, the theft of 'fire' from gods, demons, or other peoples. Then Christ came and for better or worse 'fire' came from his narrow path. In the east the Buddha and similar teachers taught a more circular approach that works for the asians, where 'fire' is taken in and passed on. Europeans man however is left wanting by Christ, as Christ is cleansing 'water', which is good at satiating ill urges by not riling up 'fire' or purposeful passion.
Point is this story has to work with the bible. An addendum tale, a sequel, a bridger of philosophical gaps, and must conceptually complete that work left by its maker when he had barely entered his prime. Don't look at the bible literally, hardly any of it makes sense that way. Look at it as the programmer for two thousand years of civilization. Now create a patch with two thousand years of accrued programming skill. Grok the source code. We need a story that is conceptually internally consistent. We need a tale that brings back Wotan's wind from the path of Christ, lest they conflict and cancel each other out. We need a pantheon of twelve under One, in a circle, that nothing may fall out of place as the whole moves to compensate.
Its basic outline needs to work in pics alone. Storyboard that shit. Eastern Orthodox understood this, you walk around a big chapel and get most of the new testament. Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Mexitec folks, we can read most of their tales on pots.

You're watching the story unfold right now

The story of Kek is the story of Holla Forums OP. At the same time it is everyones personal journey in discovering the redpill and accepting.
The Call to adventure was us leaving cuckchan and coming here.
The refusal of the call was Holla Forums leaving GG.
Supernatural Aid was our discovery of meme magic and the guiding repeating integers.
Crossing the Threshold was the entire election where Holla Forums began seeping into reality.
The Belly of the Whale is 2017 and the current stage Holla Forums is in.

We haven't yet hit Initiation.
The Road of Trials where we will fail or succeed some challenges that will help us grow.
Meeting with the Goddess something tries to tempt us off of our path.
Temptations I wonder (((who))) would be behind this.
Atonement with the Father possibly Kek or Trump himself meeting us directly.
Apotheosis we Master wizardry and meme magic.
The Ultimate Boon the goal of our journey.

After this is the Return.

Temptations.. the only thing "pol" wants as a collective hivemind is jew extinction and white purity

Please disregard shitty voice acting.

Keks gay fam

t. kek artist

I see it as different groups referring to the same "force of nature" or "god" and describing it in their own local way, that differs slightly from place to place.
They may be describing the exact same force, but with their own biases.
The force itself has personalities that are slightly different for each group it interacts with.
Like how you have your "work" personality, your "family" personality, your "close friends" personality etc….
It's still you deep down, but you tweak the external expression a little depending on who's around.

Looks like our personal fortitudes will be tested soon. Be always faithful friends.

Also, atonements of the father is probably Hitler. He'll give us confidence and assurance in a muddled time by assuring us we're doing right. I just wonder how it will go? Will it be some digits? Will he visit all of us in our dreams? I don't know.

Mods dont give a fuck about retards shitposting here.

Agreed that Wojack as knowledge giver does not make sense. His role in most images is to suffer because he lacks proper understanding of, for instance, how to be NEET and comfy. Though he used in all sorts of completely opposite ways, as it should be, he's most often pictured as helpless, oppressed, preyed upon, etc. I think Wojack is the clearest meme for a protagonist in a classic heroes journey. The heroes journey starts out in ignorance before being thrust into conflict which he's at first helpless to overcome, this prompts his journey towards self-realization that will allow him to overcome the conflict. In this scheme Pepe would be a trickster god (which he is anyway in the existing Kek mythos on the board as far as I can tell). He has secret knowledge, he's not strictly aligned with mortals or other gods, and he'll do things to upset either one, but he chooses to give important knowledge and tools to mortals (e.g. the raven steals the sun).

I'd just like to say you all are fucking with unimaginable forces that you're totally ignorant of.

Hella entertaining. Please, carry on.

You deserve it, m80.

Already done

Didn't want to crawl through all my webms

Made a background from the middle OP pic (from a more HD source)

Obviously various deities is a big theme right now.