Dipper and Mabel turned 18 yesterday

Dipper and Mabel turned 18 yesterday.

Boy, I wonder what we should do to celebrate?

I wonder how horribly she developed after all those years.

Judging by Airel Hirsch, she'd be a solid 6/10.

She is 13 by the time the show ends.
For the next 4 years she goes to highschool in california.
She and Dip live in Piedmont, smack dab in the middle of Oakland, so she probably gets blacked, plus spitting distance from San Fran so Aids, probably gets into meth and probably becomes a hooker.
Dipper get called dipshit for all of highschool, goes to a liberal arts college, majors in philosophy and becomes a big faggoty hipster who writes click bait articles calling ghosts in fiction racist as the vast majority are depicted as white.

You forgot after a decade of bitching Disney finally accepts his kids version of Twin Peaks.

Dipper goes to his dream college and creates his own ghost hunting show, just like he always dreamed.

However, things go to shit after the end of the first season. He ends up getting in constant fights with his producers and other crew members over the tiniest shit and insists on being a prima-donna about absolutely everything. Unable to cope with the anxiety and pressure that comes with having a show on a major network he ends the show prematurely at it's second season despite the great ratings and the fact that the network loves it. The network uses long hiatuses to extend the show's lifetime and milks money out of it via merchandising years after it ends.

Mabel studies algae for a living and becomes a shut-in for a few years until Dipper gets his show and uses her money to set her up with a better apartment. She has a minimal effect on the show, occassionally making snacks for the crew and making cameos on the show to do LOL SO RANDUMB :P gags. She doesn't become a hooker but she bangs a LOT of dudes and gets blacked at least once. Dipper ends up sleeping on her couch after his first divorce.

This is ultimately the true ending, not matter how successful he get's he will always have it backfire against him.

I never got the Mabel hate train, she's of course has unlikable character traits but that was consistent ever since the beginning, is just that her personality had never been tested but her writing is altogether consistent, just as Dipper for falling on her shit.

Honestly at the beginning I thought it was just tumblerinas complaining their lolsorandumb character's negative traits turned out to have consequences until I started to read the bitching around here

Wasn't it Eerie Indiana? I thought Hirsch only saw TP after the show was greenlit.

I'm fairly the sure the small supernatural town has been done to bits.

Pretty much the bitching is hat even though Mabel gets consequences they are not as big as Dipper's even though he is usually right which in turns gives birth to the gay meme of Dipper failing on everything even though he is highly successful a lot of times and things usually backfire thanks to Mabel.
Basically, just faggots complaining over everything, like calling Finn a cuck.

Mabel is a fun character and I really did feel bad for her when she felt like her brother was drifting away and the best summer of her life was coming to a crappy end. I found that relatable.

I think the main problem is the last few episodes had really weak writing and she ended up becoming an antagonist without the writers even realizing, and that pissed everybody off. Up until that point and after it ended, she's a'ight.

The show was so heavily inspired by TP it borderlined on plagiarism. Right down to the fucking Pacific Northwest setting.

Plus, the bus driver who takes the kid home at the end is voice by the MC from TP.

I've seen TP and many on the same type of genre, is just that TP is so unique still I never catch the "plagiarism" and only end up noticing the things it does different.
Like Stranger Things and Alan Wake being more Stephen King leaned.
In this case, Gravity Falls felt like more on the Goonies, it actually reminds me to the old real PG kids movies more than Twin Peaks, the setting might be plagiarism but the execution comes from other place entirely, if you want more plagiarism you could look at Deadly Premonition.
Even the finale was a parody of all the apocalypse movies rather than focusing on its cosmic-horror potential.

They really do, they were far too rushed, but the characters are still consistent.

Talking about TP, why do I have the feeling that despite all of its mistakes we're going to keep talking about GF for years to come, like TP, or Eva unlike for example, Clarence.

How so?

saggy tits

If it ever gets a "third season" here's what'll realistically happen
>Mabel is a cartoonist/graphic designer living in the "big city" with a numale husband or wife

The "plagiarism" line was a joke. I was using poetic license.

They're Americans, so Dipper should be cut.

That legitimately sounds better than anything Hirsch has made.

That's how you know it won't happen.

Well shit I'd watch that especially if they did it in the style of season 5 samurai Jack (adult stuff and violence but only as a tool for the writing)

A more adult themed Gravity Falls with all of Hirsch's excessive shit genuinely sounds good. I hope Disney keeps the rights to the show and btfo him like Konami did with Kojima.

C'mon. Will there ever come a day where the 1-10 scale will be used properly?

Alex, if you jumped off a bridge and died, I'd give you a 10/10.

Actually I was thinking 6/10 was too high. She's not better looking than most women.

What would you rate her?

4/10.
Her nose is too large for her face. Her glasses don't complement the shape of her face, without them we can see that her head is oddly wide. Her chin is too pronounced for her jaw. Her lower eyelids are too thick and make her look tired. She smiles with only her upper lip and reveals too much gum as a result.

Call me overly critical, but the girl is not above 5/10.

What did he mean by this?

So when did Mabel's actions ever produce a consequence other than making her feel slightly bad?

In the cupid episode, that episode where they find the dinosaurs and the golf episode. Also, the same can be asked about Dipper.

I never said consequences for her.
But still it showed that being lolsorandum can ruin the day for everyone else.
Am I mad that Mabel didn't got as much shit as she deserved, yes.
Does it makes sense that she didn't got it, yes, it would be out of character for everyone else, specially Dipper to call her out on her shit.

Reminds me of episode of simpsons, where bart became drummer. Useless Bart did something good and in the end Lisa tried to feed him to a lion, marge told him to apologize to lisa for being good at something. And in the end he lost his only chance in life because his sister was jealous of him. And he have to apologize for being good at something.

How so?