Can we all agree that Asian batgirl Cassandra Cain is the best grill in the batfamily?

Can we all agree that Asian batgirl Cassandra Cain is the best grill in the batfamily?

Kill yourself Holla Forums

No. Now leave.

No the propane BatGrill is the best grill.

Yes, but only when she was mute.

Fixed it for you.

Gook Mary Sues with kung-fu powers that border on Superman level speed and reflexes that has her fans screaming bloody murder whenever she loses to anyone and zero personality beyond "I'm a mute retard" aren't welcome.

So who's the best then? Stephanie Brown?

Old school barbara gordon. When she was Oracle and even as Batgirl she was the more interesting of the female batfamily.

New Babs is shit though and the writer should be shot.

I liked Barbara more as Oracle but I can see your point.

OP had a shit way to start this thread and should be shot for it, but you both are worst than cancer itself

Oh and the best woman in the batfamily would be huntress winning hands down

Fuck yeah, Huntress!

That's Holla Forums, you fucking sperg.

Report and ignore, there are people already actually discussing the topic ITT, the sperg you're replying to will never not try and start inter-board shitflinging, responding to him at all is pointless and entirely counterproductive.

One of DCs greatest crimes was never letting her and Tim get together properly. Now they never will.

Huntress, you goddamned retard.

touche'

This. I liked her a lot as Oracle.

Ok I can agree with that. And as much as Bruce Tim is popular, his handling with Batgirl sucks because he is forcing his ship.

Does Lady Shiva count since she does train the batkids occasinally like Ted Grant? She is fuckin sweet.

Also, Huntress and Catwoman are part time Batfam.

True, it bugged me how he forced his ship of Batman and WonderWoman.

I guess, I thought Batwoman was part time Batfam as well.

The animated series did it better too.

Man I forgot she existed.

Shame he doesn't update is hentai foundry page a lot.

game is in dev hell