Operation: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

What it is:
Essentially Russian piss scandal two the revengeance

How:

Step 1:
Craft a story that is borderline outlandish and yet reasonable enough for Trump to have done.

Step 2: send it to a bunch of left wing sites

Step 3: wait

Step 4: give evidence to youtubers like Sargon and mister metokur through secure channels
But tell them not to report on ot until we give the signal

Step 5: wait for the MSM to cover it

Step 6: give evidence we made it up to alternative media outlets and tell the youtubers to cover the story but not all at once to make it look authentic.

Step 7: laugh as the MSM further discredits themselves

Suggestions:
Trump doesnt believe in the Holocaust
Trump and LePenn had an affair
Trump thinks jews are subhuman
Trump thinks hitler is alright

I suggest jewish themed ones because the jews right now have their neuroticism at a fever pitch and are worrying trump is literally hitler.
So if we do this itll play into their confirmation bias and dezire to be oppressed.

Itll also shows normies how many jews are in charge and also how crazy jews are.

This one's true though.

I like to dream thats true user

But really its been shown how desperate the media is.

It has to be something that works on multiple levels, ala 4D Chess. Something for everyone, from the smallest children to the smartest, most informed to help break the Left even more. I think it requires a lot of discussion and brainstorming.

Bump

nump

Only problem is I think they're finally learning to monitor Holla Forums for this sort of stuff after we've stumped them so many times

Well i think that is why OP suggested waiting awhile.

FUCK YOU OP

If you aren't actually a shill, then you're not thinking this through. The suggested operation is ok, but we need to do this with things that we'd prefer NOT to be true. That way when it blows up that it was fake news, Trump isn't left on the side that opposes our position. Did you seriously not consider this?

Im sorry.
I really didnt think from that perspective.

Is there anything else that fucks with jewish neuroticism that wont force trump to take a position not in line with us?

Why about Trump? Give Pence some love. I heard he was a homosexual but iscured by electroshock therapy

Better idea is just craft fan fic from the perspective of the "oppressed minority" witnessing some sort of outlandish "nazi" event. The libs will buy just about anything at this point and are already doing this exact thing. Just flood them with the idea that there are "nazis" everywhere and watch them lash out at everyone.

HowNew.ru

You're too stupid to be a Jew, but your post is reasonably well-punctuated and spelled, so you're not a nigger. Reddit spacing confirms you're a faggot leftist cuck who hates the blood in his veins.

You die first in the collapse, enemy. >>8888888

If you seriously trust Cuckkad you can kill yourself, nigger.

I like this, a story about some black lesbian negres hiker (kek) that stumbles upon a secret nazi gathering in the woods and barely gets out alive.
Have the media spread the idea that nazis are everywhere.
Have the negres specifically identify Dicky spencer as the leader of this nazi get together.

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND
Holy shit this just hit me like a brick.
We were memeing his stand all along

Fuck off faggot, we're the real news. Don't try to hand the MSM evidence that all their "fake news" really just came from Holla Forums.

Foolish neophyte, did you actually fall for the vampire memes too?

Good job, OP.

I just assumed he was a super-pillarman to be honest
Either that or his stand makes him God

Metokur would probably do it, but I can see Sargon's ethics getting in the way if he has foreknowledge. Is there anyone more like Metokur with Sargon's numbers?
Pewdiepie, perhaps? Which is something I would never have typed even 3 months ago.

In our case, the lack of OPSEC makes us scarier to our opponents.