Rotherham Rape Gangs

archive.is/0m2fP

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QBMvt
archive.org/details/NAvids
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whatcha doing ahmed?

snackBAR!

At least they were sent to jail instead of some youth detention center for a couple of months.

Still, they should be deported as well.

These people need to die, preferably in prison after they've been tortured with months of anal rape.

ho

Reminder this was just ONE city out of tens of cities with their own rings, and the police covered them up because they had arab members of the force engaging in the rape, not because they were afraid of racism. Its a form of genocide recognized by the UN, mass rape, and execution is the punishment.. for the rapists, and those who are complicit IE the police forces. The police staff responsible in every city are supposed to, under UN international law, be strung up and hanged.

Absolutely disgusting, I hope they suffer a slow and agonizing death in prison.

Unfortunately many British prisons are dominated by Muslim inmates, they outnumber natives and they are permitted to run things. The fellow Muslim inmates (as with the rest of community on the outside) will see nothing wrong with their behavior. Muslims don’t lynch nonces like natives do, heck most of them are nonces, and their perfect example of man certainly was.

Anyway, this behavior (which other anons point out has been rampant for years on a very wide scale) and its facilitation by all walks of Government and Law Enforcement will be the straw that eventually breaks the camels back. It won’t be forgotten, it is the very petroleum with which the rage of the natives will be doused in before bursting into flames.

I hope you're right lad, and I hope the fathers of these kids learnt their lesson and are turning this despair into rage and doing everything in their power to be sure that this kind of subhuman filth is wiped off the face of the earth.

They should be executed. A society that can't just fucking hang these "people" deserves to die.

>The girl’s pregnancy made headlines in 2001 when she was portrayed a one of Britain’s youngest ever mothers.

archive.is/QBMvt

What the fuck?

Feeling very smug and superior, I went to look up the equivalent penalties in California. Say what you will about us, we do know how to stuff the prisons here.

Turns out fucking kids isn't really a big deal here. Unlawful sexual
intercourse with a minor, where the offender is over 21 and the victim is under 16, can be either a misdemeanor or felony. It is punishable by either 1 year in state prison or county jail, or by 2-4 years and a fine, depending on the recommendations of the PRO.

The good news is that aggravated sexual assault of a child (which is what they give you if you have a public defender) can be a mandatory 15-to-life.

Of course, none of this covers what the AB do to your asshole 72 hours after they find out why you're in prison. That's gotta be worth a few years at least.

No shit, this was the captcha I got. Kek is with us in this thread.

some "muslims" there, not even marrying the girl in a islamic marriage.just fucking them.

the baby did nothing wrong itself, sometimes women who experience rape want to turn a negative experience into a positive one by raising the child or putting it up for adoption.

meanwhile fat lesbians with nose piercings will have a fling with a bunch of guys and then exercise their right to choose and be "empowered by it" and think the sex was "worth it".

some people are too good for this earth and others are terrible fucking people user. welcome to the world.

Britain is starting to get their shit together.

All pakis and their offspring deserve to be wiped off this planet. You litteral cuck

This was a big thing back in the early 2000s teens were basically shown that teenage sex would mean a baby and sex education didn't teach abortion to the boys only the girls and spread this fear propaganda about.

america did it too with teen mom and stuff about condoms.

we were only taught about the male orgasm and how it was "hard" for a girl to reach orgasm. again and again that was bullshit.

and how guys cheat and girls don't, virginity is still important in current year.

Basically it created two groups of people those that have sex about 13-14 with cool parents and overprotective future fangry neets.

i gave my 13 yo love valnetines day gifts which she just threw in the bin and laughed at me while she went outside to smoke a cigarette like a whore waiting a client and hang out with the little arab chav who would constantly start fights and pick on people for fun and pretend he was carribean and speak jafaican.

something died in me a little that day.

there are the niggers of every race and there are the based people. there are good blacks and pakis.

Just Jailed? Too easy: I would have fucked them up, crippled them, then thrown back to their shit hole.
They're locked alright, but among muslims mudshit friends and all expense of living paid by the brits: Why?

Hey! Don't post triggering pictures like that!

someone could have made hot dogs out of that

The crimes of the Pakistani people upon the natives of this land have been too severe and heinous to forgive. They have to leave, “good” ones included if they exist. Although I would ask if they are so “good” as you claim why they aren’t vocally advocating for change in their community?

The baby is 1/2 sandnigger rapist.

I think the Brits are probably the worst off out of all of us. The swedes come close but they have actual nationalist groups and the reaction to that rape of the disabled woman in Gottland was quite severe. It's such a sad thing to watch a proud nation and people be humiliated and stripped of their dignity like this.

Allowing rape to be a viable reproductive strategy, will always result in more rapists.

The iron laws of nature don't care about your feelings. If you don't want rapists, you need to exterminate the source, and the result.

Why did bongs have to ban capital punishment

no but it's a disgusting rape induced halfbreed that will probably grow up to become another rape ape. allowing the fetus to develop was allowing the rapist to pass on his genes

Hang them and families
Hang the judge and family
In 10 days

Fuck green text

British justice is harsh! Oh man!

If this were in the US, you bet your ass they would have been beaten, raped, or killed in jail. Black, white, whatever, in US prisons they'll go after child rapists. Something tells me in UK "prisons" they'll meet fellow sand niggers with open arms ready to greet them and have a grand 'ol time. Absolutely no justice here whatsoever. Hell they'll probably be released early on good behavior.

No screams from femishits that some muzzies only get 20 years in prison for raping little girls?

They're perfectly fine with white girls being raped by browns and blacks. Rape is only rape when a white man does it.

Nope. The mere fact that this happened to their daughters will be used as a pretext to place them in the "care" of the state… Where the rape process can be streamlined and optimized.

This tbh. Those who are complicit in enabling this shit are even worse than the actual rapists.

KILL ALL GERMANS 2 2

Snapped this driving near Rotherham recently. You can't make this stuff up, fam

Pretty much. Rape is about power/control/privilege or whatever the fuck according to feminists. So White women, who are better than mudshits in literally everything, can't be raped by them. The only people who can rape White women are White men, who in turn cannot be raped.
10 years isn't enough IMO. They should get a life sentence and work raising pigs.

Britfag here. The fathers are more likely to be interviewed on day time magazine shows and say they forgive the rapists because they want to look noble and stoic

You're such a cucked faggot.
>>>/reddit/

Wait a minute. Muslims in Rapingham are actually going to jail? What is going on in this world?

Get fucked, libcuck

Essentially a slap on the wrist for something that, at another time, would warrant slaughtering as many pakis as you could march on.

They should all be executed. At the very least, deported with no chance of ever returning. God, the UK is fucking hopeless. You guys are a bunch of pussies. These fuckers should have been lynched long ago.

Execute all but one with pigs blood bullets. Deport the last.

Pugs blood doesn't count if it is against their will per their religion. They are still disgusted by pigs, but forcing them to come into contact with pigs blood doesn't put them on the bad side of Allah.

"Four walls are three too many for a prison, you only need one for an execution." - Juan Domingo de Monteverde y Rivas

Fug, was meant to be pig. The thought of pugs blood made me laugh though. I fucking love pugs.

This confirms the great hashem is the rapiest pagan god of the semite gutter trash religions.

I've wondered for sometime why England doesn't have loyalist paramilitaries but N.I does.

We need to have a Rotherham Remembrance Day so the media can't just sweep this under the rug forever.

Loving an aberration full of genetic diseases, why user ?

I don't want to go to jail.

This is the hinge for me. I won't say more, make 1k each day on day trade as a legal citizen, but my polish genes are yelling for blood.

What was this video? Webmaster?

Webm, fucking autocorrect

An excellent NA speech.

archive.org/details/NAvids

The one called: National Action Speak in Darlington