The internet is KIKED

I'm posting this from a live USB install of Tails linux through a series of VPNs at a coffee shop a few hours from where I live and even this is too dangerous. I'm going to incinerate the netbook I'm using with thermite after this post and burn the clothes I'm wearing. I hope that will be enough. I do this to bring you a most principled and dire message of importance.

THE INTERNET IS KIKED

The only reason the internet exists is to steal your data and memes and to eventually pinpoint you and locate you when the reptilian KIKES come through the portals to take you away. If you are on the internet reading this its already too late. You've already been exposed to namefags with –NAMES==. ==FUCKING NAMES!!==

NNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Don't you understand?! FUCKING NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!! NAMES!!

STOP USING THE INTERNET!!! THIS BOARD IS NOT SAFE!!! WE HAVE TO ESTABLISH AN UNDERGROUND MEANS OF COMMUNICATION LIKE SMOKE SIGNALS OR DROP BOXES!

Ron Paul is stupid.

O shit ur right. Better kys so the fascists won't get your cummies.

Prove you're a compute wizard by turning that spoopy Ron Paul into a shaky gif.

I understand you don't like your schizophrenia meds, but you have to take them or else this happens.

I can fit my entire fist in my ass

I'm not even going to bother posting in this thread.

Sage,, thanks for the laugh user!

Mental illnesses are a real thing, the jews might have subverted psychiatry, but that doesn't mean that people who need real help don't exist.
Talk to a professional, OP.

This needed to happen tbh.

fuck. forgot to make it loop.

Nice try, I'm behind 7 proxies.

Eh whadda ya say goy? You're feeling scared? Sad? Here's some prozac. Oh you don't like how it makes you feel well we're a picky one ain't we goy, here's some lithium. Well that ain't good enough either, you've got some muhshugalla coming here for the third time. Take these pills. What are they, well it's definitely not MkULTRA goy why would you think that, just take 3 of them 3 times a day, there's a good goy.

good thread

(Checked)
What I want for the US is to make voting for only white land owning males, and make the President into a pseudo-king. Basically the President King would be able to appoint a successor related to him or not but it would have to be approved by either a common vote or the senate/congress so that retards wouldn't become President King.

Fuck you Snowden. We don't care anymore, fuck this meme. Go back to 2013 you paranoid psyop nigger.

TAKE YOUR MEDS

I have examined the liver of a freshly sacrificed 3 week old lamb and the gods have revealed to me that OP is a faggot.

forgot sage

Should the internet be nationalised?

Yes goy!