Subconscious rape

What did she mean by this?
twitter.com/AsiaArgento/status/827471810128179200

At least there's one woman honest about what Trump is doing to them.

who fucking cares? get lost with your shit threads. reconsider your life nigger

just looked at her account, she is obsessed with Trump

Notice she says she had a dream, not a nightmare.

You would need to gas them all. Iran is obstacle to global ZOG and they will not stop until it will be destroyed by USA golem.

Fuck, wrong thread

ahahahaha

inception

The tsundere is about to switch polarity, knows it, and can't stand it.

Will he make it great again?

It's a instinct that she needed to be dominated by the strong men but her mind is broken so she don't realise this. This is how bad it is. Have you ever seen the unbroken women choose the strong men over weak men?

These people are fucking lunatics

They really needed the dicks to zip their mouths up.

Holy shit she is.

rent
free

I don't get it. He's already married by the beautiful first lady.

unhealthy sexual desires and masses of acid will do that sweetie.

Lucky

I'm simultaneously loving how terrified they are, and at the same time fervently wishing that Seattle would both burn to the ground and slide into the water.

Yea this is why we shouldn't allow the political correctness in the first place.

Subconscious rape! Kek did we meme it was real in their mind or was it always like this!

The instinct is already there for long time so I wouldn't say it's a new meme.

I had a dream about Trump too, but we didn't have sex, obviously. We were teaching a kindergarten class together and took the kids to the zoo, and there were giant lizards. Then I had to put my shoes on quickly because Trump got tired of holding the door and after I got inside their was an alligator who looked like this. The weird part around its face was its teeth, which it was wearing like old school braces.

Whatcha sliding (((reddit)))?

Damn, that must have been a helluva wet dream. I envy her.

/thread

sage this shit its obvious shill sliding to detract from Berkley

Which is why I'm glad they didn't win, imagine what Hillary would've done to the US and the world in general had she gotten to power.

Fuck you too? Its fucking constant. But not as worse as having a dream where your dick is falling out.

High stress levels. Start meditating.

You wanted the vacation so take a break.

yeah. I go to work naked and nobody notices and it's just business as usual. I normally point out that I forgot to wear clothes and have to leave work and they are confused.
Not as often as pulling out all my teeth or im chewing gum and my teeth start coming out.