HOW TO GET THE JEWS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IRAN

Is it not as simple as Trump warning Tehran that if Iran does not back down, then America would invade and Make Iran Aryan Again?

As you know, the Jews are kvetching about Trump not taking down the Iranian "threat". If Trump threatens Iran with the above, then the Jews will IMMEDIATELY shut up about Iran, because they fear an increase in the white population. Thus, the United States will not be pressured into an invasion towards Iran, allowing Trump to bring about an age of Peace to the United States.

Even if Trump were to be forced into war with Iran, it would not be a loss any way because it would be a victory of the White Race over all. Furthermore, the direction of the attack away from Islam towards non-whiteness would be favor towards the Iranians themselves, as they are quite defensive of their religion, but not towards how their Arab and Mongol inter-mixture. Therefore they will not put up such a fight. It will also be an excellent attack towards the cuckservatives inside the United States who think that Islam is the only threat.

The process of making Iran white again will be as simple: force sterilization on the majority of the population that are too brown, and mandate the whiter minority to have many children. Islamic polygamy, which was initially used as a weapon to spread Arab blood, would instead work against the favor of Arabs and Islam (ironically). Optionally, immigrate white Islamophiles (liberals) into the country: this will not only increase Iran's whiteness but also reduce the strength of it's religious basis, although it may destroy the specific nature of the original white Iranians that still exist in Modern Iranians.

Other urls found in this thread:

resistancemanual.org/Resistance_Manual_Home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have you met a jew? They are physically incapable of shutting up.

With regards to invading Iran you dimwit, I am well aware that the Jews ramble on and on and on. Persians are actually similar in this regard. They never shut the fuck up.

Pick one.
Maybe they were a 2000 years ago now they are a mongrelized people who lost their heritage,religion and culture even the shitskin pajeets have kept their old vedic traditions and never succumbed to foreign hordes inspite of numerous invasions.

So just like Americans then?

Two images cannot represent a nation of a 100 million. Genetics show that the Haplogroup distribution of Iran is 25% R1 (Aryan: European countries have around 40% to 80%), 23% J2 (Greco-Anatolian), 8% J1 (Bedouin Arab), etc. So they are still significantly white. Thus, good aspects of such a mongrelized, brain-drained race can be selected and increased, much like a crop, to return to it's original race.

Not an Argument. While the Americans are mongrelized indeed, the mongrelized mix of whites produces many outstanding outliers among the generally not-so-smart majority (no offense to any Americans here). The mongrelization is entirely different in character as the Americans were not ever conquered by Arabs (although they have been conquered by Semites, Jews are quite different than Arabs), Turks, nor have they been decimated by Mongols. Americans are still white, and therefore they produce said outstanding individuals.

"White" is just a completely meaningless descriptor, used only by rootless mongrels

You could take a look at the oppositions wiki, for some ideas.

resistancemanual.org/Resistance_Manual_Home

IT'S 2017 WHY HAVEN'T YOU DIED FOR ISRAEL YET YOU FUCKING ANTI-SEMITE GOYYIM!!!!

I WONDER WHO COULD OP BE??

This is blatant D&C.

Can't divide what was never united, burger

Read the entire OP. This is about AVOIDING war with Iran, while making somewhat of a good situation out a war if necessary.

Not possible.
That’s exactly what the jews want, you cocksucking retard.
You’re retarded.
Not even remotely relevant.

By threatening war with iran / putting it on the table in any manner.
to illustrate the doublespeak of kike OP:
Yeah no, OP's a kike. JIDF faggots trying to bait Holla Forums to beat the wardrums so America golems take down Iran. This whole idea of tricking jews based on threatening to make Iran more aryan - how fucking retarded are you??

What if jews don't give a fuck about Iran being "made more aryan" because:
OP suggests giving jews everything they fucking desire, justifying it on the basis that jews will never ever ever accept it because going to war with Iran and wrecking their infrastructure will somehow make Iran a greater threat to Israel.

OP IS A KIKE

You display a remarking amount of kvetching without making any decent arguments, resorting to name-calling and twisting of logic.

The threat towards the Jews is that, if they incite war with Iran, the result is a stronger Iranian population: something that they do not want. The entirety of Jewish hatred of Iran is purely towards the stance of their government, and none whatsoever towards their race: in fact, they encourage Iranian immigration into white countries. Such is the opposite case with white countries, where the Jews love the government but hate its demographic. Thus, playing by the threat towards Iran, by creating the result of a white(r) demographic in replacement of a anti-zionist government would in fact be a greater negative for Jews.

Which is why the threat is to make them Aryan again through eugenics.
Essentially the same as the previous. Why are you saying the same argument again? This is hilariously Jewish.
Perhaps, but you cannot deny the Aryan blood still exists within modern Iranians. Can you deny the evidence given by Haplogroups? Or the fact that there are a sizeable white-looking minority within the vastly non-white majority?
Because of the position of the government (anti-zionist), and purely so. The Jews have absolutely nothing against their race; infact they love it, and encourage Iranian immigration into white countries, such as Canada or Germany, resulting in the dilution of white IQ and increase in Crime rates (which the Jews absolutely adore).

Please offer a decent counter-argument. I would love to smell your Matzo-breath through my monitor even more.

You're not even trying to make an argument

OP, the jews will never shut up until they realise that they don't control the US military or foreign policy anymore. I too am sick of the warmongering, psychopathic tamudites but more sabre rattling is definitely not what's required at this point.

Fair enough.

Let Iran nuke them first

Do you want to pretend this is a plan that's going to be implemented?

the argument is the same as this
which you concede to, except i went into detail.

no more sabre rattling you faggot.

that's called bantz, you engage in the same, deal with it or fuck off.

nope. realistically expecting USA to holocaust shitskins in Iran is twisting of logic. realistically expecting anything less than "killing shitskins in Iran down to < 20% of the population" to make Iran aryan again is twisting of logic. presenting a non-existent threat to Israel as a reason why Israel wouldn't want exactly what you're suggesting is twisting of logic.

NO SABRE RATTLING, FAGGOT

There are huge numbers of arabs living in Iran, thanks for the illustration, faggot.

It was just some tough talk and nothing more. The amount of hysterics some people go into here over Iran is ridiculous. Then again, anything other than abject worship of Iran is haram.

WE MUST VOID AMERIKKKAS OATHS TO ISRAEL

one state solution, merge the jews and the arabs and the arabs will vote in their own kind

Maybe, personally I think the "God Emperor can do no wrong" mentality is more extended and dangerous.

What's the story with that ban?

It's less that he can do no wrong but more like "he has a history of doing shit in a complicated manner so I'll wait and see before flipping out". Especially in this case where getting mad at something that is done to this or that country before without anything coming of it doesn't make much sense. North Korea is always told off in some manner and we have done nothing to them and probably never will. Nothing that has occurred is just that impressive here. He came down hard on Israel but I don't think he will nuke their asses into the ground either (though it would be both funny and nice). One could also add that there is very much an "Iran can do no wrong, is always innocent and if you don't worship them then you are a jew" sentiment on here. Whether this is legit concern or some sort of shilling effort for them, it is not doing them any favors since that level of unabashed support turns people off. I personally don't hate Iran but at this point, whenever someone pipes up over it I can't help but think "why don't you just move over then then if you love them so much?"

I've never observed this on here. Holla Forums likes when Iranians stay in their own country, when they don't come to fucking Europe, when they make lulzy videos about holocausting Israel and generally cause asspain for kikes, and when Americans don't go to war with Iran to die for Israel. There are also the esoterics who are interested in Ancient Aryans in Iran. Aside from that, Holla Forums doesn't give a shit about Iran.

It's more, when anons make posts about Iran, and those anons advocate war and generally engage in sabre rattling - those posters are infallibly jews.

Stop confusing Holla Forums's disdain for kike controlled American foreign policy to be Holla Forums worshipping Iran.

you are one truly confused fucking moron. The Jews have warped your brain, you're hopeless.

PERSIANS ARE SHILLING THE BOARD
SAGE AND REPORT ALL PERSIAN SHILLING

That's fair, 99D chess is useful but it's also confusing for the observer. Maybe his plan is just getting a better deal (the one Obongo got was always shit). Or maybe he's trying to impress someone else. I can't really tell but it's true that so far nothing has happened.

We have three threads filled with people whining about something being said to Iran right now, and have had threads in the past where if anyone even comments negatively about Iran, you get long, emotion-filled posts amounting why we should basically worship them. Most people seem content to ignore Iran and leave them be which is fine but there are people who seem to think that is not enough. There are people who want that whole region, Israel included, to sink into the ocean but that gets met with a lot of fussy people, mad that anyone would dislike Iran. This is rather mind-blowing. You can dislike Trump, you can dislike Hitler, but you can't speak out against Iran. There is something definitely wrong with that.

There's no confusion here. Everyone is making much ado about nothing. Obama has done worse to many countries and we never got war and he was fucking hungry for one so I don't see anything coming of this since it would look bad for Trump since his people would hate it and the media would have a field day with it. A mere phone call with Mexico was played up into WW3 and a phone call with Turnbull was made into some catastrophic event. This is not a bog deal and they'll both eventually go into the waiting game that often occurs between nations and even businesses.

It's against Trump's nature (presumably since he is a businessman) to give up anything for free so I think this is more of that. He probably wants to make a deal and so is creating a situation where a deal is made or a stalemate/waiting game occurs. Trump has a great relationship with Putin but is taking his time dismantling a lot of the shit Obama put in place for this reason as well. He's merely eased off of the sanctions rather than removing them outright for this reason most likely. Putin knows this and so he's ignoring much of that and waiting Trump out as well. I'm not fond of that since I'm partial to Russia but it's clear that is what is going down. In the end, it's all jockeying.

Alright then, let's not even discuss any of this. Let's just go to war with one of the only nation on earth refusing to acknowledge the holohoax.

Video after video have been posted to Liveleak and Holla Forums over the years showing hidden camera footage of Iranians fucking goats, dogs, donkeys, and camels. In one rare case a video in 2013 was posted showing multiple Iranian students fucking a rare Ostrich imported from Africa.

Iran is the home to many different tribes.
Making it "white" again is retarded.
The fuck is white anyway? Balochs werent arabised but are not pale either, they still always lifed in parts of what is modern Iran for example.>>9130271

there is a narrative push from a potentially different layer of ctr, into the iran war. They are a bit more apt than the dumb and obvious lefty ctr.

But shit I encountered them, and here they are again potentially.

It may be a completely separate layer of shills with no connection to the other ones.

and it really makes you doubt trump if it were to be true. It may also explain why the chans are allowed to exist, since they may think that they can ferment desire to go into war against iran.

They're whining about the sabre rattling. Understandably, because war with Iran is exactly what Israel wants (and for that matter sand-kikes in Saudi Arabia want the same).
There's no chance for a Greater Israel as long as Iran and Syria remain.

As I already posted, I've never observed this.

Again, Holla Forums doesn't give a fuck about Iran for Iran's sake. The dislike for posting negatively about Iran is because it's always always always kikes shilling the board who make these posts and Holla Forums is always right about this.

Again, Stop confusing Holla Forums's disdain for kike controlled American foreign policy to be Holla Forums worshipping Iran. Because obviously you can't tell the difference.

Iran needs the Shah to make a comeback. Or at least Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as President.

This. They always have to have the last word. If you don't shut them up they never will.

to add to that: I may be just a tad too paranoid about this all, but it just seems too convenient. I encountered a bunch of these shills on halfchan when it first started blowing up yesterday. They were basically propagating trumps facebook post. Trying to persuade people that trump wasnt an isolationist. And that we have to go to war for some strange reason. Citing pretty retarded reasons for iran being naughty, when it was clear that they had no knowledge of its history, or the sentiments that we have around iran, with the fuckery that the US did to its secular at that time, regime.

Its kinda spooky too. But at that flash moment the narrative was attempted to be hijacked by them. There were like 2 other isolationists who recycled this anti "word police" sentiment that is strong in the trump voters, but beyond that it seems like there was a minor struggle for consensus.

So yea, remain vigilant, keep watch of this stuff, because when the MSM is gone, we will be the watchers and the potential trend and opinion setters, as trump existence may rely on us a little bit too. If we are displeased we may suede trump through this long chain of opinions and words, if we are very lucky.

And that's the thing. Sabre-rattling is not a big deal when it is done all the time. Again, Obama had all the chances to start shit and didn't when it was obvious who was controlling him. Much ado about nothing.

And as I've posted, it happens quite often. Maybe I should start archiving them the next time this topic arises and someone maes the same claim you're making since it always happens without fail.

That's not true. People get flustered at any dislike thrown Iran's way, on here or elsewhere. If I claim I would like to see the whole region sink into the ocean, Israel included, it will be no surprise if someone tosses a fit at me or calls me a kike.

And again there is no confusion. If there was disdain solely for foreign policy, we would not have so many posts in other threads praising Iran out the ass. Even pointing out that Iran has an image problem itself is not helping gets people riled up. Iran is worshiped. Even Hitler doesn't get this much worship and he actually deserves it.

I LITERALLY GO TO THE TOP OF THE SCREEN AND THE BANNER IS HITLER SHOOTING THE SHIT WITH HIS LADS.

Obama started lot of shit, there wasn't a single day of peace during his 8 years. He just was more about drones and elite comando squads than regular footsoldiers.

That's not worship. That's just unfiltered truth. People trying to gloss over Iran being muslim, trying to gloss over their poor PR (anti-American murals all over the place in the wake of their history with the US, deserved or not, is a poor way to claim you are harmless to US), men acting like feminists there wearing hijabs for female solidarity, and so on is ridiculous. All of Iran's less than pleasant shit is generally ignored and not often commented on.
In any case, all the so-called "sabre-rattling" is not a big deal and people making a big fuss over nothing. It would be the end of his presidency and legitimacy if he pulled the trigger on another war and he knows it.

It's a big deal when Trump is doing it. Trump isn't bought and paid for and he's been known to follow through on his threats.

Yes maybe you should, make a fucking compilation - if it's true you shouldn't have any problem given all the Iranian shills you claim are on this board. You're the one making these claims fucking prove them faggot. I've been on 8/pol/ regularly since 2014 and have never observed an outright love for Iran.

Holla Forums favoritism towards Iran falls into the patterns I described here

It's not worship of Iran, it's hatred for Israel.

He'd better fucking know it. Because you know what? If Trump attacks Iran and they mine the shit out of the Strait of Hormuz and shell the shit out of Saudi oil fields, there aren't going to be burgers at McDonald's or rides at Disneyland for a long time, perhaps ever again. And if that happens, I'm not in a position to guarantee the safety of kikes in their synagogues across the US.

For any newfags, this is a fine example of typical tricks. OP is pretending to oppose the Jewish anti-Iran agenda and then slipping in lines like

In short he says
>Trump making war on Iran would be good for the White Race amirite fellow Whites?

TYPICAL TRICKS
Don't fall for them.

This, you truly have to be an outsider, a newfag or a shill to not know this.

Basically most of us would be okay if iran nuked and kill the kikes, and even saudi arabia (who have been funneling money into europe and us to build mosques)

I and potentially many others consider iran to be be "much lesser evil"

Yea we dont want them here in europe or in the us, but I think that they should at least be allowed to live in peace on their own, as they did have a somewhat advanced society before, even secular before the US started fucking with it.

The evidence for all of this is so overwhelming and its not even worth explaining it further. We give the green light to not bully iran, and for iran to be allowed to wipe out israel. Not even kidding. Fuck israel. Even if iran actually becomes an enemy later on, it would still be much better than the kikes who have done these innumerable amount of evil deeds to whites.

Sure but to serve Israel, why not go after Iran? Why not Russia? He played around with it but never pulled the trigger on it despite being controlled by the jews and despite destroying Iran and weakening Russia near the top if not being at the top of his agenda. Libya was part of it but was not as important as Iran. Why not go after Iran then when he had plenty of chances through the various "hostages" that were taken? If there was no outright war then, there won't be now. I'll be very surprised.

When has he shown that he was willing to go to war? You're literally saying he is more likely to go to war than Obama ever was with Iran. That doesn't make any sense.

That's a fucking lie if I ever saw one but indeed. I will start a compilation the next time this shit rolls around, which will be soon I'm sure. Sure there are people who dislike war for the Israel aspect, but to act as if there aren't any people who shill for Iran is ridiculous. But I will make screenshots and such next time I see them. I look forward to your excuses if this thread is still here.

Would you be okay if they all killed each other, Iran getting wiped off the map along with Israel and the rest?

Get the fuck out of here you inane fucking retard.

WAR WITH IRAN IS BAD UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES YOU FUCKING KIKES, ANTI-IRAN SHILLING IS PRO-ISRAEL SHILLING

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH IRAN AS LONG AS THEY STAY IN THE MIDDLE EAST, IT IS THE CENTER OF A NEW KIKE DnC TACTIC TO TURN ALLIES AGAINST EACH OTHER

Since iran is a little bit aryan and even had some of the cool and non degenerate religion, zoroastrianism, I would dislike it if iran got completely wiped out. So I would prefer is if they manage to kill all kikes and the lesser arabs and come out on top.

Of course I still follow an exclusively "all white and only whites agenda" meaning that I would rather the whole world be white, but I am divided between this and hitlers sentiments of allowing other races to exist. So I think that they should at least be allowed to exist as long as they dont actually do naughty stuff. And they arent doing anything bad now, they are just in a struggle against the kikes. So for now they actually seem virtuous and beneficial. I think we should try to make a pro iran narrative so that they can nuke and kill all the kikes.

THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS

And look how fussy this retard is. Hitler actually has detractors on this board and yet going against Iran gets people hot under the collar like you're proving.

Also, look at this thread for examples of someone playing up Iran, posting pictures and gushing over the country. , namely, 31a333. That is after a quick search from memory, let alone a more extensive one.

I do agree with this somewhat. We should push for more non-intervention and push for US to entirely leave that whole region alone. Let them fight and figure shit for themselves.

yea, I was just a bit flustered with the kikes posting the anti iran thing. But this more or less is in line with the voters and earlier sentiments that got trump elected. It should more or less be our global stance on this.

Okay, I am getting close to anti trump now

Indeed. And this is why I think if he pushed harder, it would ruin his presidency and chances of getting re-elected. He would be relegated hard to another warmongering neocon. The stakes are higher for him given the nature of his campaign.

Glass them both.

We should assail on twitter if so. Even though I think this is all chess, we should remind hm that his supporters dislike this move and that he will not win any more people to his side doing shit like this. In fact, we should make a point to pester him on twitter more often. Not so much threats but make it clear that we feel betrayed and/or deceived. At the very least, this will make him keep in mind that his followers are watching him like a hawk.

yea please do this, I just cannot be polite in the face of this, any kind language makes my blood boil instantly. Just do something fug, It feels very similar to our past of war buildup.

"any kind of kike language", shit fixed.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I posted in beaver-threads, and I got comfy reading space-elevator threads, and I have over 300 confirmed rare-pepes. I am trained in memetic warfare and I’m the top shitposter in the entire 88th Comfy Division. You are nothing to me but just another kike shill. I will gas you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, kike. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shitposters across the chans and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic jewish race you call your people. You’re fucking dead, kike. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shoah you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare memetic energy. Not only am I extensively trained in memetic warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Right Wing Death Squads and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn kike. I will shit Zyklon-B all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kike.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I posted in beaver-threads, and I got comfy reading space-elevator threads, and I have over 300 confirmed rare-pepes. I am trained in memetic warfare and I’m the top shitposter in the entire 88th Comfy Division. You are nothing to me but just another kike shill. I will gas you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, kike. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shitposters across the chans and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic jewish race you call your people. You’re fucking dead, kike. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shoah you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare memetic energy. Not only am I extensively trained in memetic warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Right Wing Death Squads and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn kike. I will shit Zyklon-B all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kike.

I'll do my part. I do think that we should make threads devoted to communicating with Trump and how best to persuade him away from doing anything crazy. My only concern with this is how much of this is Trump and how much of this is Flynn and Mattis? Flynn dislike that whole region having nukes of any kind, Iran and Israel included. Mattis seems to share this mindset as well. They probably are less bothered by Israel because Israel are wimps and the general view is that they are such big wusses they'll never have the balls to do anything. We need to get Trump out of this mindset but more than anything, remind him of all the times Israel through Mossad has messed with America and the world in general. Israel is a hostile state to the world and it's high time we put together a more comprehensive easy to read dossier made for him.

Top kek. Well done.

To add, we can call it "Red-piling the president" in the off-hand chance that he is not entirely red-pilled. If we keep it focused to Israel, then at least we can avoid any sort of international jewery. Assuming all is legit.

well the "Reaching trump" part is mythical. There are no statistics on our effects on the world, on who reads our thoughts. On how far that they travel.

There are some hints in alt right youtube celebs, in blogs and a few other things. We also have anecdotal evidence of our memes being used in the past by other websites, watered down. So we do know, at least very loosely that we do have an effect on the real world, sometimes it takes long, sometimes it doesnt at all.

Some think that perhaps trump managed to become redpilled thanks to our tertiary effect on some group of people, perhaps law enforcement reading our messages.

Trying to gauge whether or not this giant mass of unknown potential could reach trump, or his employed people, and then fit in such a way with their worldview that it could affect him is very, very difficult to fathom.

We also dont know what kind of problems he is in, we dont know what kind of secrets he has been told, what kind of balance he maintains on the economy, and whether or not the jews really do have a huge chokehold on him.

So in face of these types of variables I usually just shitpost everywhere in the hopes that truth alone may eventually reach some good ears.

OP should be fucking banned for this nonsense. Brain games to justify working for Israel.

I new MIDF infiltrated the pro white movement, but I didn't know it was this bad.

True. But in the end, I don't think it would hurt. We can prepare for terrible shit while trying to see if we can reach him. In the end, I think such is more constructive than throwing our hands up in despair. He, or someone who works for him, used to quote tweets others made so he may very well get our responses. We do know that a lot of his tweets at night are his since no one else save for him would be awake at that time. I also find the idea of messing with Israel through shitposting too amusing to not try.

well since the kikes have lots of shills everywhere, we must be on to something. They dont realize that their resistance only makes our collective hate dicks bigger for them being nuked. Their butthurt over their 6 billion probably is directly in proportion to our desire to do them harm lol.

Also, we do not really understand how a newfag, who has potential, but who knows nothing of us sees us. We are so entrenched in all of this lore that it has become natural for us, no longer novel. But I think that that a newfag with potential who stumbles on to this place sees it as a fucking godsent place. Something to marvel and be amazed by. There are probably a ton of them who really appreciate the info threads, with all of the right wing lore, and then spend a month or more learning all of it to become like us.

I think a lot of us also suffer from this "no confirmation of our social worth" problem, since its a trademark of being anonymous. But I think that we actually have extremely high worth, some of us may even see us as elites probably.

also lol yea, we could probably shitpost the kikes to death. It would be completely in line with our heritage and culture.

Have you attempted this line of reasoning with the negroes?