(((ARCHIVE.IS))) IS SCRAPING DATA AGAIN

(((ARCHIVE.IS))) IS COMPROMISED (AGAIN) AND SENDING DATA HENLEY PUTNAM AN INTELLIGENCE CONTRACTOR

Archive.is links to Henley Putnam an intelligence contractor that works with Alphabet Soup again.They took down the loading gif when a couple of months again user spotted it and made a thread.

The loading gif on archive.is links to henley-putnam.edu/Portals/_default/Skins/henley/images/loading.gif. Archive.is gets really slow, when they link to this loading.gif.

To see what I am talking about please notice the loading gif url, in resource tab
Look it even uses a SHA-1 Certificate which Firefox is telling me is shit. Not Holla Forums so I don't really know the consequences of that.

What is Holla Forums going to do?

We have no information on who even runs this site. Requesting some anons do some digging and find out who is running this website and why. This is one of the major archives on the web, and it seems to be comprised.

Screenshots attached next post
mods please sticky.
Tests done at 0738 EST Feb 3 2017

Requesting archive of old thread and archive.is links that have been shoahed.

Other urls found in this thread:

megalodon.jp/
archive.fo/http://www.henley-putnam.edu/faculty/bios/*
archive.is/faq
archive.is/sMSFS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_beacon
archive.is/9WEx2
archive.org/web/
archive.is/bBVSy
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
beta.8archive.moe/
github.com/david1davidson/uMatrixMasterList
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mozilla-archive-format/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Screenshot that proves it's compromised

What did it remove?

Full series of screenshots from start to finish.

Get on it quickly Holla Forums they will remove the loading gif again soon, when they find out we are talking about it again.

So what do you suggest we do, post the direct link or find another (((archive website))) ?

After it was used in congress against Stonetear the furfaggot, I'm not surprised. That said, if they wanted something, they wouldn't have to use that since they have their own system. We're ultimately a public forum so whatever and it still serves well to stop and filter clickbait. I'm open to any alternatives however.

I really don't know, hopefully someone smarter will come along and offer some good advice.

There is a good Jap archive website that isn't likely to be kiked, but, its only available in moonrune.

megalodon.jp/

Picture of moonrune archive homepage.

Sage. ZOG is already saving everything typed here. Just know US law and don't break it. Sessions (if confirmed) is not going to have FEDs looking to lock you up for naming the Jew or writing nigger.

checked

Yeah uncle Sam doesn't worry me as much as that some links have been shoahed, by DMCAs this week, with Berkley.

(((They))) already know about Holla Forums, what we do here is open to the public. Are you concerned about your personal privacy? Then at least, vpn+umatrix+ublockorigin+etc and block their domain in your hostfile. I will continue to use archive.is until something better comes along. I don't expect privacy from them nor do I care if some goon analyst reads our archived threads and sources. If there's a better alternative for archiving, please provide it.

The biggest jump I saw with actual deleted DMAC was during primaries. The Big Jews actually lost at their own game. Publicly, the Jews and their camp followers are going to virtue signal. Privately, the shakos goy are a lot more terrified than most people here. They have a lot of social capital to lose. I don't care.

Not gonna win the war with that one.

Just use Megadolon,archive.is shills show up everytime we raise doubt last time we had a similar thread some Holla Forums fizzbuzzers sperged out throughout the thread and it was a mess.
megalodon.jp/2017-0203-2221-40/8ch.net/pol/res/9115493.html

user, forget virtually everything you read here. If they want you enough to bring FEDs in, unless they fuck up case they are going to get you.
I still encrypt everything, make them work harder for a warrant (and the chance they won't get it) but if law keeps going as it is with basic free speech, in ZOG they are going to Bobby Matthews you in the end.

Always provide alternatives in this news, because no one is going to stop using the archive backup

They're already here user. Not saying that others aren't plotting in secret. Everything has become a whole lot bigger than Holla Forums over the past few years but we can follow and play the rules. The question is, can they? Recent events suggest, no. Hence the plotting.

A lot of time, people get a little bit of compartmentalized knowledge and they become didactic, preachy. during campaign, even here was a lot of gas lighting or just plain demented people.
General rule: unless you've majored in it and done grad work, ZOG could get someone to do it better and find a way around your train of thinking.

They only need to be monitoring our threads (and they do) to be tipped off. We're on the radar and we are being studied, shilled and disrupted by various groups.

Will do. Thanks, user.

Can mods sticky a list of new archives? Remember that the past year has shown the need to archive fucking everything but you don't want to put all your eggs in a basket either. Save them yourself personally too. Tap and "save page as…"

The great thing about SPLC and ADL? They are AA nigger hires. Try reading one of the papers and imagine taking it seriously. Look at Madoff. ADL/SPLC is a scam for Jews to Jew other Jews for the most part and to lobby. They do no real work.

Back when this happened the first time, I archived all their faculty pages. no i don't know why.

archive.fo/http://www.henley-putnam.edu/faculty/bios/*

I was talking about Goons, not the motherfucking NSA.

Get cancer and die.

Not good

I'm pretty sure Holla Forums has been public since the beginning. Everyone knows what we're up to. No secret clubs or anything.

Also:
archive.is/faq
Do you preserve archivers' privacy? E.g. not disclose the source IP address?
I tried archiving something and the page got stuck in "loading".
I noticed that the animated gif for LOADING is actually hosted in another site, which is strange since it wasn't needed. I guess that host -could- a long useless list of IPs, but they wouldn't know what were they doing nor what sites were they archiving.

As far as I know, you're not completely anonymous even using VPN + TOR. Put on a mask and go to a public internet PC if you don't want to be backtraced.

Last I heard, the FBI was investigating them (not us) for their threats during GamerGate. They even documented the swats.

ADL fucked up with fucking with America first and their mere existence and whining actually do so much more benefit us which is why they've failed to stop the enormous popularity and raise of muh antiseptics so they're not something to worry about and SPLC is a bigger hate group than the ones they whine jewishly about and such a joke one of them got murdered by their own pet niggers. A greater way I've found to make even their own fellow lefties hate them is showing them how much money like the heads of the ADL and SPLC make despite being non-profits. Literally six-seven figures.

If you've heard, you don't need to worry. It's when you haven't heard.

Other than alternatives perhaps we should look in to the methods and routines we use to save important material and sources.

How about unvis.it/?

Good point user.

When they're sending their shills and spy's they are not sending their best.

Sweet, will download local copies.
thanks faggot

Also, very much like the idea of infighting between FEDs and state. State doughnut eaters not interested in Cyber. you cut Joint Terror cooperation, they inadvertently cut other FED offices and funds. Slows inertial march toward a complete ZOG with SPLC/FBI working in same offices.

It's high time that we develop our own alternatives to all the key platforms, if only to have stable backups.

OdiliTime, the guy made an Holla Forums archive in the past, he is behind mixtape moe, gitgud, Endchan and tweetsave.

IIRC he shut down Holla Forums archive because of server costs, and mixtape moe doesn't archive URLs.

This screenshot is fake, i can acces that url
archive.is/sMSFS

Are You sure You are not some kind of salesman?

Screenshot is from Berkley thread #4. user claimed DCMA

The original screenshot is fake, is disinfo, the archive is accesible.

There is kikery going on in this thread

This "dont trust in the archive goyim" is a
KIKE PSYOP
To stop bad goys in to avoid being memory holed

Fuck you guys too

You are in a disinfo thread retard
implying You are no one of the kikes

Loading.gif honeypot started appearing once archive is got popular. Even with that issue why the fuck is anyone doing PsyOps and SpyOps without VPNs, proper virtual machine and basic security? I use ref blocker and user agent spoofer for that very reason on 8ch.

you're not especially clever. The Jews have sicked you on this site and you think this furthers something, it doesn't.

Because what are they gonna do…. send antifa after me? Of course everyone should be running no script, with a vpn, on a virtual machine. But to be frank.. Ive been a major digger in a lot of big shit. And yet I havent been suicided or v&.

And now? /Ourguy/ is president. The new supreme court pick ran a high school club called fascism forever, wrote in his yearbook "the carrousel ride has ended. (or has it?)". We have a literal Holla Forumsack giving white house press briefings.

Im going out on a limb but i dont think getting v& is any longer an issue.. unless you fags are dling cp and then you deserve it anyway. So I say again.. whats gonna happen? Antifa show up at my house? Wish a nigger would.

Embedded offsite gifs have been traditionally used in webdev as a way to discretely track users since at least the late 90s.
More info here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_beacon

JIm?

Have fun tracking My VPN mason kike, how is the subversión of the comunity going? Enjoying the extra shekels?

Ron.

archive.is/9WEx2
How is working with kikes and feds to try to subvert the userbase? Tell us, be a bad goy today

Holla Forums archive is going to be back soon. Currently working with Odili and Drybones on getting it back online.

How can a gif be used maliciously? Its just an image format with a long history? Legit question

Proof?

We all know that Jim is a mason, but where is your proof of working directly with kikes and feds? The only chan to be actively modded by feds is halfchan.

Nice ip swamp, answer the question, modnigger, bea bad goy just today

THE MORE REASONABLE APPROACH IS TO ASSUME A SITE COMPROMISED UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE. YA KNOW LIKE HOW A WHOLE BUNCH OF YOU FAGGOTS FELL FOR TRS BECAUSE YOU AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMED THEM TO BE NOT COMPROMISED.

The gif loads from someone else's server (not archive.is). The person from that other server can see in their logs who is loading the gif.
This is either a huge oversight by archive.is, or archive.is has some kind of relationship with the person who owns the gif.

Come on modnigger, say something about It, at least lie an tell us that You are not trying to subvert the userbase

No, the reasonable approach is to be given facts and evidence and to form an opinion from there.

As of right now I have very little reason to believe that 8ch is "compromised". Do you have any proof of what the other user claimed? Because that is how the burden of proof works, you know. If you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you to show the evidence that you are telling the truth.

This is how fbi catches pedos IIRC

Why does drybones keep on sucking the Holla Forums teat? What is he getting from this?

This will give You some idea
been baned several times for posting this

This is the kind of nationalism mods and kikes push into the userbase

Isn't that one of the faggots that sank GG?

HELLO TRS

ENJOY YOUR BAN

There's no above-board reason to embed a link to an image on a different domain.

Do you muffdive whores until they get their clinic tests back?

Kek, ths is ehat i am talking about, 5 swconds and there It is the kikery

I get paid double if I respond in less than a minute. :^)

Good to hear. Can ask them to get their utf encoding sorted out? Non-english characters were being replaced by "?" question marks in the last archive.

A poorly made ms paint image is what you give me for proof of mod subversion, eh? That's gonna net you a 0/5 on the shill effort scale on account of me seeing it about a million fucking times. You're gonna have to do better, like I dunno, maybe a screencap of a mod/admin post that supports kikes or something? I'm sure you can do better.

Absolutely degenerate.

I know kike
Ban me again now

I suppose it could be used for that, among other things.

There are lots of legit reasons to do it. Everybody and their cousin embeds jquery from the official jquery cdn. Doing this has the same effect as a tracking gif. Jquery has the market share to know almost every site you visit.
This is also giphy's business model. Ever wonder why giphy is valued at 600million dollars?

If course there is enough material, just visit polmeta Or the bunkers You will see better, i wont post because i am running out of ips

heeelpp

Somehow I imagine you trsodomites will never leave :^)

Archive.org

"d-do the research yourself, g-goy!"

Every fucking time. You need to get better at shilling, Mordecai.

This fucking retards, You made open My laptop, wait a sec

10 bucks says he posts the evalionigger thing

Probably start taking screenshots.

also they don't need an offsite gif to farm IPs, you are already giving them yours the moment you access the site

Rest assured, I won't be holding my breath.

This. He's a typical goon poster.

Ya know.. Your whole line of thinking deserves the oven.

Im not shilling that 8/pol/ is compromised or not, whether or not it is I will likely continue using it. The problem is your "I wont think something is compromised until its proven that it is" Especially when it comes to technology in a world where kikes still exist.. One should assume that most things are compromised.

archive.org/web/
megalodon.jp/

Not a great tactic there. I never said I wouldn't accept that 8ch could be compromised. It's just that the default position is that the site is not compromised until proof is posted that proves otherwise.

Understand now, pumpkin?

Anytime I see this argument it's a goon shill advocating for muh exodus

I understand that "crew" is no better than ctr was.

here a screen cap made when mods started bumplocking redpill threads

i will get banned for this again but fuck it

archive.is/bBVSy
also check this archive, is the redpill thread that was stickied yesterday but in this archive is bumplocked
enter press ctrl + f and search "bumplocked" you will se the drama

also lear to check the board log too see who is banned and why
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
also learn what is polmeta
8ch.net/polmeta/

the only thing i fucking advocated for was skepticism.

And the only reason im still replying is im not going to allow you fucking faggots to try to concensus crack unabated.

This is why you should screenshot and download all relevant material for future. Polarchive might prove to be a treasure trove for the future.

No you fucking kike, CONTEXT.

The default position is the site is NOT compromised. Sure, it could be, but no one (especially you) can give me proof that it is.

By all means keep puffing your chest out though. I find it cute.

I remember you. Artistically posting general threads then sperg ingredients out in them, then sperg ingredients out more when they were deleted. Kill yourself goon.

Ahh yes, the "muh thread was baleeted!" guy.

Either you are too proud to admit you forgot to use the catalog, or you are genuinely a shill.

I'm going to bet you are the latter.

Wew. Crew is hiring retards this fucking stupid?

Maybe this isnt crew maybe this is a Holla Forums raid?

Sperging*

So how am I supposed to see old Holla Forums threads then?

Wanna know how I know you're a newfag?

You're a worse shill than .

this is what i am talking about

beta.8archive.moe/

When it works

Yeah you're the same sperg as last time.

Happens literally every time I try it.

It's the first time it's happened for me. Generally speaking, it screws up when trying to fetch threads instead. I'm not sure it will ever be working properly.

We just had a redpill general stickied for past day or 2 IIRC.

this is why is so easy to spot you

Reported :^)

Kill yourself you disingenuous kike.

The shilling in this thread is fucking great. Absolutely great. This entire thread will be a good learning tool for newfaggots.

mods please sticky

Hey you should take some opsec tips from your buddy . You could be swapping IPs just like him!

thanks for contributing I think ill make an infograph for newfags from your posts

kek, who is the kike here?

trying this hard to ignore that the thread was bumplocked for 2 days, you can bury your head in to the ground all you want

You clearly don't know what the fuck you are doing.

kek, that damage control

If we know who is doing this shit, why aren't we causing problems for them then?

Kill yourself tbh

We don't even know who is behind archive.is, one big mystery donor with tons of servers and storage.

you nose is showing
watcha doin there rabbi?

You're have to make actual arguments nigger. Not just cherry pick what you want to argue against.

this is common fucking sense shit and you fucking faggots are being so fucking helpful. This thread should be a decent redpill for newfags on shills.

is there any alternative to archive.is?

Can codemonkey can up with something?

Slap over an ad too if you want, we need alternative to archive.is

the screeching

Web developer here. I went to henley putnam's website and loaded some pages. Those pages showed the same loading gif allegedly being used on archive.is, exact same file and directory. Putnam are using IIS7.5 for their web server. IIS logs ip and referrer by default. That being said, when I archive pages the loading.gif is coming from archive.is, not the putnam site.

VERDICT: Thread is kike psyop.

Remember anons, it's not enough to simply archive online. You must also download the archives these backup tools generate.

I would throw together something like it if I had a decent server with lots of storage.

VERDICT: Thread is kike psyop

i knew it
they jewed too fast this time, kek
just like this kike

maybe archive.is responded and removed the offserver loading of that gif

(waste)
I'm done derailing. Feel free to eat a bullet anytime.

Digital Ocean with block storage. Is there an archive utility on Github? I can set something up.

every time the site is overloaded it displays that gif. After it comes back it stops linking to it

I see you kike, you can't hide.

yeah fellow webdev here. the loading gif is hosted on archive.is i don't know what OP a faggot is on about

Let's take this a step further then, if archive.is is compromised and can log IPs themselves, then why use putnam's loading.gif?

All sites log ips, what's the problem here?

Makes sense but why host an external loading gif?

You are just late to the party, check OP it says check it soon, or else they will change it like last time.

I AM OP BTW

once again better safe than sorry. Its not concern trolling. Im not saying 'omg Holla Forums is compromised the world is over' it MAY be compromised so until proven one way or the other its something to keep in mind.

your attempts to blend in are adorable though

Now this is the real question

OP is implying that the loading.gif file is being used so that putnam, an anti-terrorist training school, can log our IPs when we archive shit. Well that doesn'tmake sense because they could just get the logs from archive.is if they are already compromised.

respond

I said almost this exact thing, what,5 posts ago? So now you're just gonna repeat what I said and keep arguing the opposite position, I see. Reported, filtered, done.

KIKE PSYOP CONFIRMED

Browse through the thread.

Hardcore shilling against archiving and basic chan knowledge in general. This isnt the only thread either the thread about the Louvre shooting has a bunch of faggots arguing that archiving is bullshit, that that whole argument started because the op baited the thread basically saying fuck archiving.

It would be funny if this was a real conspiracy and the devs at Putnam were all "Hey, he said we could just get the logs directly from archive.is. Why aren't we doing it that way?"

That being said, let me repeat my previous statement.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING. THREAD IS KIKE PSYOP

Would you really think someone would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

Problem is archive.is is shady as fuck.

No one knows who is behind that site. It costs a fortune 3500-4000 per month, and no one knows a god damn thing about it. They are linking to a military anti terrorism provider to load a loading gif. They never disclose how they are paying for their massive server costs. They want us to believe they are getting donations but here is admitting to getting 1.50 per day in donations.

Here is the post where he gives the costs. NO ONE KNOWS WHO HE IS AND HE IS SPENDING 4k a month + overtime. Overtime meaning some one is paying him to work on the site. He is an employee not the owner.

I don't care. You should assume every site on internet tracks you.

CASE CLOSED

Case is not closed, schlomo, still don't know anything about archive.is

why not just put that address in your hosts file pointed to 127.0.0.1 ?

if someone has the ability to alter the page source to add this gif, then won't they have enough access to just get the logs direct?

Who the fuck is Ron?

No one is agaisnt archiving you fucking nigger, just archive.is. They are other archive providers. The shilling, is for using an archive provider no one knows anything about

Weird how all the shills came out in force, after they removed the loading gif.

Thank you. That pic basically proves it. Why would the mods delete redpill images? I bet they leave the most shitty ones up.

Also thanks for the other picture. I do think that is the kind of nationalism they push here. we need an exodus. the whole thing is ridiculous. it really is quite simple when you think about it; why are every thread clogged with shills? Someone is not doing their job. It shouldnt be hard to just ban people talking in a low-quality, low-effort way posting imagemacros, fighting strawmen, trying to group you in with some-group-pol-hates, etc etc. It's quite obvious.

Reported :^)

source?

Ron Jeremy, former pornstar that helped Hotwheels after Holla Forums went through difficulties

You do. It logs your IP.

Now kike-kun is switching tactics since his been exposed.

The evalion thing isn't a redpill, it's just assmad chimpire kikes trying to shill and getting caught.

Trust me though, I'm no fan of our mods. I was the guy trying to get 200 years together translated and they shut that down hard.

The biggest problem with archive.is isn't that they store ip's. The biggest problem is that they delete content based on bullshit reasons. There was a thread about this a while ago and the content had been deleted referring to dmca. However dmca could have nothing to do with it.

Youre a different kind of jew aren't you?

ARE YOU TIRED OF THESE KIKES TRYING TO TRACK US?

I just started a uMatrix master block list, continuing from list I found elsewhere online. I just added the henley-putnam to the block list. Come get a ruleset.

I will make a thread if you guys think it's worth it. Word of caution, the person who made this thread is likely not half as paranoid as we are, but it's a good starting point. I would welcome any help.

github.com/david1davidson/uMatrixMasterList

You're looking at this from a very individualistic perspective.
If archive.is is compromised, we should stop using it, because posting archive.is links will make more and more of our people use it, and most people don't know shit about security. Instead we should find an alternative and popularize that.

dont project your jewishness on to me, kike

COULD YOU BE ANY MORE TRANSPARENT YOU LYING KIKE SHILL

You know, the surest way of spotting a jew iv'e learned on Holla Forums is their immense negativity. Picture case in point.

They are likely doing all of those things. The point is to wrap up. Blocking foreign domains is a good thing.

Holyshit this thread is being shilled hard.
Some good cointel, in here, we must be onto something big.

ahh. wouldnt it be nice with 1 shill per thread instead of 10. If only the mods did their job and weren't kikes.

All the other ones remove stuff on request. Archive.is only removes if illegal or DMCA. Also they don't work on pages with robots.txt

they didn't removed shit. Everytime the site it's overloaded it goes into a fallback mode that links to putnam. After it comes back it stops linking to it. The real question here is why does archive.is made that way

just use ublock and filter third party globally

I agree, use good opsec. But tbh, archiving a webpage is not anything to worry about. If Sarah Silverman can incite the overthrow of the US govt, Madonna saying blow up the white house. Have they been v&d yet? This is just a psyop to get people to not archive and to be paranoid. Again, use vpns, proxies and other good opsec practices, but also don't stop fighting against these kikes propoganda.

1st - grab a HDD or two so you can disconnect the content from internet connected computers
2nd - d/l the /k/ folder for emergency
3rd - d/l podesta emails (use curl) and other necessary emails, also the DC leaks and guccifer, other zips and torrents too.
4th - start fullpage screenshotting and d/l links off archive after future archives.
5th - view offline only, I had some of my files wiped off my computer related to soros the other day, there are bugs floating around. Read on how to find these potential bugs. (ask tech on this tbh)

6th - time to go over the doxx already done and send bugs.
They seem to like clicking HTMLs without thinking on their forums too. Learn how to make and bug HTML starting with codeacademy or something.

This so fucking much.

archive.is was almost shut down after some feminist complained to their host so they moved to romania with a free speech hoster. that lets me know they are legit.

the gif file is just a lazy hotlinked image for convenience sake.

the main usage of archive.is is to save a webpage story of a news article that will be pulled and to easily block out the ads hence denying revenue to the often detested source of the material.

what about archive.fo?
Are the alternatives still useful?

THE SHILLS IN THIS THREAD NEED TO SHUT THEIR LYING KIKE MOUTHS

it's the same website, it's just an alternative address

This, so that means d/l the pages and save to a HDD that can be disconnected

Do not leave it plugged in.

So no different servers or anything?

Ok.. why is it necessary at all then?

Does it matter? We need alternative ways to preserve the truth.

No one is agaisnt archiving, there needs to be archiving, but also questions regarding archive.is. They are other archive providers, that are not hotlinking to COUNTER TERRORIST ORGS

Thank you for correcting the record schlomo. Crew is back on Holla Forums

Hey Goyim look, no need to ask questions about archive.is Madonna said some dumb shit.

just to be clear after archive.is took down the loading images "WEB DEVs" came into thread and starting shilling overtime saying nothing to worry about keep using archive.is

probably just for safety, they were attacked before by goons and lost their previous domain (archive.today)

These "WEB DEVS" and Shills seem to be well versed in COINTEL and topic disruption. We are onto something big Holla Forums we need to keep digging on archive.is

Hang on, this poster on another thread gave me an idea. see

What's the >>>/hydrus/ network and can it be potentially exploited to save archives?

archive.org
archive.is (archive.fo)
Mozilla Archive Format addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mozilla-archive-format/

Everyone is a shill on Holla Forums. Haven't you noticed?

If our mods aren't kikes or subverted they are incompetent which is just as bad.

i am stupid though. i might be talking to a kike right now. i bet 50% of the people i talk to here are kikes. great success.

(checked)
Kikes are everywhere and everything is compromised so stop worrying and enjoy the revolution.

This happened a few months ago.

Someone emailed the archive dev and he admitted to hotlinking the henry putnam .gif out of laziness but claimed it was random.

You can verify on google it's a semi-popular hotlinked loading gif Not that popular but eh

This page only shows up when there's a certain type of server timeout, forget which type. It also had a google analytics code on the page. The dev claimed he would fix the hotlink gif and host it on archive, according to the user who supposedly emailed him.

a-am I a kike?

Except this breaks most websites nowadays.

When we began reporting 501(c)3 organizations to the IRS, I had to decide whether to submit it anonymously, or put my name on it in case there was some reward monies. I felt like there was an inner jew telling me to put my name on it for the possible monies.
I submitted anonymously to do it for free.

Don't bother with wikileaks files which are 80 gigs or something,why fucking bother?

Its not like someone else synopsize them online and you can just read that, plus 90+ percent of the information is just boring admin files which prove absolutely nothing.save your monthly bandwidth cap from comcast and read the shortened versions on the the wikileaks website instead and from the others that download it and synopsize it with a blazing fast 800meg download speed in romania.

The bugs are in the gamma international fin fisher emails and the hacking team files. both companies make government surveillance tools and both booby trapped their servers with backdoored pdfs, the command and control servers are run in state and major isps with government collusion around the world so your isp will know if the bugged file talks to the command and control server.

possibly in the other leaks as well

It takes only one HDD. It's potentially worth it but I recommend a good internet connection first.

There's possible to make a tool like this but the real issue here is that the actual point of having a third party archiving service is that people can't claim you modified it. How are you going to prove the archive you downloaded wasn't tampered with?

finally some actual answers

Depends, you can make exceptions for common cdns and things like jquery (using an extension like Decentraleyes would be better). The only breakage that actually happens is with facebook and twitter based widgets which are pretty much useless anyway

Have they ever proved any source they have used wasn't tampered with?
Do we really care when it's just webpages at this stage when the MSM is making up shit in broad daylight?

Point is, the MEMES count the most.

There won't be a revolution as long as the nationalism in this picture is peddled:

that doesn't mean we should go full retard and become TRS but it does mean that we should try to check our american created boogeymen that are largely created by the american war empire. For example if you go to iraq and ask if they are muslim, they will say yes, but in actual fact they are tribe-people, believing in traditions that supersede islam and they haven't read the koran once in their life.
All of the extremist muslim thing were created by the US & Israel to countries that were well on their way to secularization. If you had visited their countries before the extremist muslim thing started you would have found it to be wonderful countries with a hospitable populace. Not a lot of people know that here though because this is a "right-wing" place and people don't realize that the NatSoc's were both left and right and that the separation of people into left&right is just a tool in order to control people better.

they want you to hate everything and everyone. but only the jews deserve that. they were fooled just like us by propaganda in their countries made by soros et al holding a carrot under their noses after we bombed their countries. their culture was taken away from them just like ours has been and the culprit has always been the same one for thousands and thousands of years.

here is what im talking about. probably two jews talking to eachother however.

typical tricks schlomo

what's next?

wew wrong thread

The funniest thing of all - if one can still manage to laugh after all this - is that a lot of the muslims want to go back, but it's not going to happen if we keep fucking up their countries and jewish politicians make it so comfy for them here. They too don't like staying in a foreign place with a foreign culture. In a culture that has forgotten what friendship mean, what family mean and that has supplanted it with consumerism. We could literally make them go back if we just fixed the jewish problem first, which they agree exists too. they all hate jews too. we could forge an alliance… but it's not gonna happen since everyone has been programmed by the jew and would rather fight them or just sneer silently and move away to areas they aren't.

In my mind, if normal society saw that both the right and the muslims hate jews and forged an alliance to rid itself of the jewish problem they would finally wake up and ask themselves if perhaps there's more to the jews being nation wreckers than they think…

This thread is a fascinating microcosm of Holla Forums itself.

THE BEST KIND

thank you. the only thing i don't agree with is bad in that image is the "muh pr" thing. that of course depends on if you think all the other comments in the pic are good ideas. if you are like that you probably should be more "pr savvy".

The whole world has the same enemy. Most of the people internally in a country have been subverted by this same enemy. If the correct-viewing peoples of the populace ally with all the groups they are supposed to hate the rest of the population would fall in place when the jew finally gets ALL EYES ON HIM.

AFTER that, not before, can you fix your countries. Nobody likes the jew Holla Forums. Most, if not all of the muslims in your countries have thought about going back… We could fix everything if only we banded together in order to expose the jew people.

hmmm so if I blocked (umatrix) images on archive.is and archive.fo, I'm still good?
I just went ahead and blocked all connections to henley-putnam.edu

What a disaster of a thread.

top kek