The delusions of fatties

dailymail.co .uk/femail/article-4187396/Teen-hits-size-18-jeans-SMALLER-size-14-pair.html

This lard-arse has been complaining she can't get her fat arse in a pair of jeans, look at the amount she eats for dinner and take note how she's perched an entire avocado on toast (as an after-thought) at the edge of her plate because she's a "healthy eater".

That amount on that plate is my daily calorie intake.

What the hell is wrong with people?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That amount on that plate is my half week calorie intake.

I literally burst out in laughter after reading that. Didn't notice the avocado at first.

Lad the race war is coming. The fuck you doing trying to be a skinny faggot for? Bulk up, get strong … and work on your endurance and stamina too. You need protein. Bitch has good taste in food (for a man); get that protein!

Trust me when I say my calorie intake is appropriate for my height and weight.

When it's planting season that's basically what we eat every morning. You need food to do real work.

I don't want to be a dick but are you a manlet or something? To me that meal is just a big breakfast, but nothing terrible. If the sausages are good quality, the beans are not from a can, and you removed the white bread - that'd actually be a great meal. - Not for a woman trying to lose weight obviously, but for a man with a day of work (or working out) ahead of him.

Yeah, men do need that for physical work.

Or something.

The problem is they sit on their ass everyday, and expect to lose weight.

oh

Nope, penny still hasn't dropped but it's irrelevant.

user, this woman doesn't want to lose weight, she just doesn't want jeans sizing to make her feel "fat and ugly".

Slide thread, that pic is YEARS old and i've seen it on cuckchan.

Fuck you and your slide thread, reported.
sage and hide.

Fat people are ahit and somehow its celebrated by them. We know. We don't need this trash shitting up the catalog in CY+2 when we're approaching the very beginning phase of The Happening.

Sage

No it's not, I literally snapped it from her facebook not an hour ago

facebook. com/LucayHorsley

Marginally closer (in leftist theory), but no.

Still doesn't change the fact this is a slide thread

reported, go back to cuckchan /r9k/

It's trap mode but I think a lot of that would apply to any GF or such that wants too get /fit/

That left pic resembles the kabbalistic tree of life, you're being a great goy.

Tbh user I lose weight by sitting on my ass as long as my calorie intake doesn't exceed my BMR

Also don't kvetch so hard I am just dumping some /fit/ infographs because the thread is already up you faggot.

Female

I eat close to three times that a day and rarely exercise yet I only weigh 55kgs, weird.

That's honestly not so much. Maybe 800 calories which is okay if you're a normal-sized man whp exercises.

Mid pic is misleading. You won't gain muscle if you starve yourself, muscle generation takes energy. All diets that promote muscle growth are rich in energy and nutrients like eggs, all forms of meat

British cuisine should have really went in a different direction than it did. If you looked at the cookbooks of Anglo Saxons and today you'd think they were aliens. Others have maintained their cuisine well, except for the likes of Italy and Spain because of the introduction of new world vegetables and foods.

As for her poor dietary habits that have apparently hurt her brain, I suggest discipline and self-control be a mandated doctrine (again) within the right.

All this stuff for people who want to lose weight, but what about the hungry skeletons? I can't fucking eat enough to gain weight. It makes me feel physically ill to take in that much food, but it also means that working out gives me minimal to no visible gains.

That's what I call a proper breakfast

That's what she calls "tea" before bedtime.

eat smaller portions more often throughout the day

Good to know user. Honestly I am disappointed that there is no Holla Forums standard of fitness checklist or something for example.

Etc. etc.

only do cardio to maintain stamina

calorie dense as much high protein as possible

everything you drink and eat except for water should be eaten in a 9 hour window, eating constantly reduces youre metabolic response and your insulin resistance, resulting in lower mineral/vitamin/protein absorbtion

Only if you are a 4'8 asian lady.

Still hot. Would bang.

Dude, no. That plate is at the very minimum 2000 calories, ergo the intake of an average woman that is physically active.

That isn't really a lot.
I mean, unless she eats that more than once a day.
Eating this twice a day might be overkill.
Were I her I'd replace the egg with more bread, get more tomatoes as well instead of beans.

One meal is the equivalent of what a woman should eat during an entire day whilst exercising.

One meal.

And this is without taking into account snacking in between meals.

That isn't even remotely close to 2000 calories. You are retarded.

you realize that she eats very very healthy? That looks like a normal british breakfast.

this. it's not uncommon for me to eat more than that post workout or breakfast, but i'm not a manlet. i'd like her to cook me some post workout meals. she is a true fatty and would make sure her man eats well, and has a cute face judging from the 50x50 profile pic. She even has a fat girl's name.

seriously?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

she's a qt tbh

From my best guess estimate that picture contains:

Avocado: 320 kcal (I doubt there's an entire avocado in that picture)
Egg: 80 kcal
Beans: 345 kcal
Sausage: 200 kcal
Ham: 200 kcal
Mushroom: 15 kcal
Cherry Tomato: 12 kcal
Bread: 50 kcal

Total: 1222 kcal

Not exactly daily intake but daaaamn. Someone check my math though I could be off.

Two types of processed meat and processed beans in one meal is healthy? I'm starting to understand why the UK is so fucking fat.

It's normal to be obese in the UK, it's normal to be called Mohammed in London, doesn't mean it's right.

Well, at least she's not wrong.

Bread looks like cheap wheat. Maybe 100 kcal per slice. So I'm about 1300. That's still a lot of food for a female especially if she doesn't exercise and if it's not her only meal.

Ditch the toast and beans and that's a good paleo meal. If she started eating that for every meal without toast and beans she would probably start dropping weight.

A very manly breakfast. I am hungry now.

You can sit on your ass and lose weight just fine.

Losing weight is mostly a question of simple thermodynamics. If you have a higher energy intake than what you exert, you gain weight. If it's the reverse, you lose weight. The majority of the energy your body uses daily is spent to maintain body temperature.

Now of course in reality it's more complex than this, and your body will adjust your metabolic rate in certain scenarioes, such as if you drastically lower your calorie intake. Also some people naturally have a low metabolic rate, but the principle still works just at a lower equilibrium point.

That's what these fatties always fail to understand. Eating healthy is good and all (the pic from the OP is actually an excellent meal, if you're a grown fucking man doing exercise and/or manual labour), but a unit of energy is still a unit of energy no matter if it's from McDonalds or a salad leaf. The meme "eat healthy to lose weight" works mostly because healthier foods generally tend to be less energy dense, but this isn't always true. E.g advocado compared to most other fruits and vegetables is very rich in fats, and hence is relatively very energy dense.

What kind of foods you eat obviously affects your general health, and in the case of weight gain combined with lifting the proportion of fat/muscle.

But for all of these hambeasts all they literally have to do is to stop shoving their faces with food. If you're 300lbs you need something like 3-4k calories a day to just maintain the weight. Eating 3-4k calories daily in healthy or even semi-healthy food is a chore, I did it myself when I was younger and still into weight lifting.

Apart from the miniscule amount of fatasses whom have legitimate medical issues affecting their metabolism, in order to just break even and maintain their weight they have to gorge on things like potato chips, icecream and cookies on a daily basis in addition to regular meals. All while sitting there complaining that losing weight is hard.

Drink milk when you eat. Add peanut butter to things.

71 Calories
78 Calories
8 Calories
21 Calories
79 Calories
117 Calories
335 Calories
203 Calories

912 Total, without knowing if there's a stick of butter on that toast or what sauce is on those tomatoes. Yea if she eats like that all day (+snacks) then she's gonna be a fatty, but 900 cal a day? Are you a female hungry skeleton?

She's "curvy" user, she's a "real" woman.

I think the thing I find most amusing is she thinks the bigger jeans size makes her fat, not her being fat makes her fat.

you're the one assuming this

Two sausages are 71 calories? And ham? That's bacon user, and baked beans.

Stop bullshitting and go down the gym.

Assuming what?

The UK has problem with obesity, the stated items on the plate are processed and unhealthy, there are no assumptions being made, these are factual statements.

You don't eat enough then.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that meal
Meat, vegetables, beans, maybe the sausages could be replaced for something better, and there's too little green in the plate
The problem is not glutony, is lazyness, if you're gonna eat like a champ you'd better burn calories like one

That's bacon? Jesus christ that's a thick cut. 2 Johnsonville Breakfast Sausages are 71 cals according to google. You think I know what she's actually eating skeleton? If those are actual sausages, that's 460 each, which still makes her a fatty and you a skeleton.

is a really fucking bad idea for anything not related to aesthetic goals.

In terms of actually surviving shit where food might not be readily available, you're much better of being in the 14-20% range.

460 for two, goddammit

I would eat about that much for breakfast, plus a protein shake and bowl of oats.

t. very tall bulking /fit/ pro

Who the fuck only eats one meal a day?

3 x 900 = 2700 that'll put you at 250+ lbs.

Hahaha 460 per sausage is massive, it's basically pure oil baby

Does she plow fields 18 hours a day, or what? Maybe if youre a farmer and you get up at 4AM to work 7 days a week. Women should eat the tomato, one sausage, one piece of meat, 2/3 of the beans and maybe the egg, and thats a big breakfast.

You don't eat 4000 calories per day?
Don't be a beta.

Agreed. OP is either a bitchy girl or a weak manlet.

That shit looks dank tho tbh.

trs shill filtered

I pity the eternal fatty.

Keep up the good work bud, its not easy to start taking control of your life if the jews have your by the short and curlies, generating the willpower takes sheer strength of mind.

Take away the bread and the beans and you have a pretty decent meal.

Clearly, fat bitches aren't interested in doing anything but eating more, getting fatter and complaining more, so this calls for a new marketing tactic.

Profits forthcoming.