ANTIFA GOT HACKED!

antifascism.org/

Which one of you magnificent motherfuckers did this. This is fucking glorious. Kek smiles upon you.

Other urls found in this thread:

cloudflare.com/plans/pro/#compare-features
archive.is/nfH02
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DONT FALL FOR THIS
THEY ARE LOGGING IPs

Thou lacks the digits.

THERE WAS AN EARLIER THREAD ITS A HONEYPOT!

Its a honeypot. Dont click. Site has been registered yesterday.

WTF are they going to do you tinfoil motherfuckers? I'm not a Europoor, I can watch all the Hitler vids I want.

Pajeet please.

whois.com/whois/antifascism.org

DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:antifascism.org
Registrar:NameCheap, Inc.
Registration Date:2017-02-03
Expiration Date:2018-02-03
Updated Date:2017-02-03

Anything I can do to mitigate the risks since I clicked on it?

Not really, just conceal carry.

There is no risk at all.

You better run dog. Jew reptiles are gonna come out of your monitor and haul you off to a nigger rape cage where theres no tendies. You're literally gonna die. Hear that? Hear the SWAT team beating on your door right now? No? Oh wait, because nothing is going to fucking happen and that's all bullshit.

DONT FALL FOR THE HONEY POT BOYS

I clicked on it, but I'm using TAILS. So Fuck You Honey Potter.

MODS

my dog has been barking all morning, there is something out there. I'm telling you man

Jokes on you burger that video is blocked here in Germany as is everything else that doesn't show Hitler as the devil himself.
But Mutti Merkel did this to protect us of course! She wouldn't want us to be one of those 17.000 people getting persecuted here every year for having an illegal opinion.

Also if you Antifags are reading this, I clicked your gay ass website how about you pay me a fucking visit? I can't wait to cut one of you pigs open and claim that it was self-defense. Bring your friends! Can't wait to see how many of you walking cumbuckets I can take with me to hell.
Fucking nu-male bitches.

I fucking new this was bs. Commies trying not to be labeled as commies

OH NO NOT MY IP!!!!! Which they'll do what with, exactly? What are they going to do, drive out here and angrily sperg at me? Who the fuck cares? Let them come, castle fucking doctrine.

Shit forgot to sage

If you're retarded enough to fall for this trick without using a proxy you deserve it

IP harvesting will grant them nothing against you, unless a database leak happens in the near future and within it your current IP is attached to an account with personally identifiable information, but antifa faggots are probably too dumb to think of that.

Can we have a real conversation for a fucking second? I really need to know wtf is going on with this. Do you motherfuckers actually believe that every atom in this universe is kiked EXCEPT for those that comprise the formation of this particular image board and that any interaction with anything at all outside of this image board will get you v&? It really fucking seems like you all think that clicking the same god damn pewdie pie youtube video link that 50 million other motherfuckers clicked is going send the Mossad death squads to your house. This is an important issue here because if its just degenerative lunacy of an incredibly insular online community then whatever. .BUT I don't think it is. I think our enemies are tying to breed a culture on Holla Forums that makes us so fucking insulated and paranoid that we won't even click a god damn youtube video link. That means no more troll raids, no more spreading of the nuclear effectiveness far right propaganda that makes Holla Forums so dangerous. Seriously, you're being taught to shove your heads in the sand and wall yourselves off from the world. That's not how you meme things into existence. Its how you pass out of existence. Gee who would want that?

Comon step it up anons

Ummm, yes?

Yes, pretty much.

Logging IPs don't click

I wonder who got the

Then this place is useless. I guess its 4/pol/ lurkers that spread the memes maybe? Look, during the election clueless normie blue pilled Game of Thrones drones were showing me Holla Forums memes on their fucking facebook feeds. That happened because someone wasn't afraid to use the fucking internet. And it fucking got Trump elected. There's a Jew under your bed by the way. . .

No, fuck that. I'm convinced you're CREW/antifa/JIDF etc.

Way to fuck up.

The deal is that stuff leaks out of here, but here is not the place that you think it is. It's more like a sacred grove where mystics gather than the operations center that you are looking for. Yes, things do leak from here to other places; yes, those things do a great deal of damage to the Blue Church. But if you want the Red Religion to win in the end, you will leave things just as they are.

CONFIRMED ANTIFA

Yeah leave OP, I'm sure you'll be back to shill and get more dox. You have the funding of (((them))).

What were you trying to do with the website in 2012? Are you Lexander?

You truly are an idiot and understand, storing our IPs is not "sendi death squads" but it's having ((deplorable evidece)) of our past in case one of us gets in a higher position, also you shouldn't click on shit at all if there's no purpose, kikebook, jewtube.

If our numbers grow in a controlled way, if we educate the waves of people coming to this place, our post quality stays the same, the group must be closed, we must be unknown to the general public, else we get flooded by retards and the board culture is lost together with its potential future influence.

Space marines suspect an ambush around every corner

If you like cuckchan so much, nobody is going to stop you from going back there.

You are an outsider and I would like you to leave.

Then spread that damn link around and poison the pool.
it's not malware, is it?

Ah hahahahahaha! This is too easy. I can even mock you to your face and you still don't get it.

at the top it says

Our site was recently hacked by the alt-right, they hacked into our Namecheap account and we just recovered the domain at about 8AM EST, when NameCheap support opened. All of our member data is secure and we are constantly working on improving our security so we can fight the power more effectively. Thank you for your patience as we deal with a society that constantly works against us.

-Sam (Founder)

If you don't use a proxy, you deserved it.

Well happy for me I just got this IP a couple days back and I'm gonna get a new one right now. Thank you dynamic IP

No, it's you that doesn't get it. You are in the land of Essenes, and we can spot the Pharisee. You are in the land of wizards, and we can spot the muggle. Gnome sayin?

I want to holocaust them all.

10 unplug router
20 wait 30 seconds
30 plug in router
40 end

dynamic IP for the win

This isn't real, right?

Anita Fascists? So their leader is Sarkeesian? This website was certainly made in a hurry.

Are you even white?

Of course not. In 6 months we're going to make you so paranoid that you won't even meme and shitpost on the internet anymore. I'm telling you right now to your face that we're stoking this paranoia about basic internet usage for propaganda purposes. This board like 4/pol/ will become reddit.

wtf does that mean?

don't worry user, your ip is safe now

Wyatt Mann made a good cartoon: 'Antifa' stands for Anti First 'Amendment'.

im not saying it is or isnt a honey pot but managing my own website with name cheap with cpanel i can say this.

if this is a honey pot…
having been registered only today. and the big guy owner only posts the link to this site
with a (((direct link))) no less (((OP))) you are a faggot.
the owner can easily log the ip addresses
and even see what website the traffic is being referenced by (8ch).
this can be sorted by date and time, so all ip's in a certain time window they can absolutely confirm to be "fascists". and do what they will to attack everyone on the list.

if its not a honey pot…

then maybe it was indeed haxXored and when they contacted name cheap to report the problem the date of registration was reset, it is possible.

conclusion, use the way back machine or google cache to see if this website has existed before today, if not, its 90% a honey pot

don't worry, dirty fascist, your ip is in safe hands now

You're wasting your time then.

Oooh scary.

If you want lax attitude, go to cuckchan. This place is good because of the paranoia. Shills get exposed and btfo in a second, unlike over there. One visit is all it takes to see how pozzed it is.

But of course, just relax, goy. Click that unarchived link. Live a little.

Why the fuck is my goverment still founding that shit?
It's like they pick their people from special education classes or something

remember to post the IP's here as well so we ebul nadsis can meet up and have a few cold ones, you truly are our greatest ally dearest Antiphant

What makes you think this board is safe? Do you really think that any measures you take can save you from ZOG and the kike shill ownership of this site?

searching the website on google only pulls up sites like 8ch/pol/ 4ch/pol stormfront and godlikeproductions.com
//godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3441094/pg1?disclaimer=1
(((coincidence)))

Dont worry, dirty communist, Holla Forums isn't tech illiterate and knows how to swap IPs.

It's not like you would do anything with that information anyway :^)

We're on Twitter and comments sections of news sites and Jewtube.

4/pol/ couldn't meme itself out of a paper bag, maybe you should go back and post pictures of kikes there.

Judging from the fact that ZOG has declared war on a green frog, I think we're doing all of the right things already. Why not just archive your links and webm your videos? People will like you more.

Yeah, this looks like a (totally hilarious) trollsite.

So uh, did anybody think to screencap or archive it? Because it's back to normal.

This isn't a honeypot you faggots someone made it as a troll job. Jesus.

This has been shared all over kikebook already. You'd think that internet trolls would know a troll job when they see it. Wew

Also watch out for mates sending links.
I know some dodgy ones that tried to ask me for email.

Gonna give them a fake email.

Forgot to fucking sage.

I'd hate for us to start tracing antifa.

Why are we not killing these fuckers yet?

Why does it have a valid security certificate?

What kind of amateur website spends the money for a certificate on the 1st day, when there's nothing on it that requires a secure connection?

If it is the feds though, why would they bother with a secure connection when they have nothing to gain from it?

Very confusing, weird.

What exactly does a secure connection cover?

For the basics a trivial amount, 2 digits, but there's literally no reason for the site to have one at all, and it most definitely is not something some faggot liberals would think about, especially on the first day of launching the site.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Issued to: sni55385.cloudflaressl.com
I'm guessing it was included with the CloudFlare package.

It means we're dealing with technical experts.

Shinji's getting gud at piloting eva. :^)

Reported for being brown

I had that feeling back in 2015. They're 2 years too late.

We're all in baby.

The internet is a two way thing you know.

Better check the links and info you give out on the internet. :^)

cloudflare.com/plans/pro/#compare-features

Huh, my bad, I guess cloudflare just throws it in for free now.

I think we trust cloudfare too much.

However, the worst these fuckers can do it corrupt hard drives.
Woah, so super duper scary.

Meet me face to face and you'll get knifed.

lol you are a subhuman

What is over compensation?

It's like a smaller zion within the zion of the matrix.
These fucks don't see what they're dealing with.

To put it bluntly, they're children.

Nigger, I'm posting from behind a NAT'd router via proxy tunnelled through a VPN to a machine I SSH into from a custom-built SCIF. And my whole place is only accessible via underground tunnels rigged with thermite and explosive charges, so even if you could find the location you'd never reach me before the whole place goes up at 4000 degrees and then explodes, sending molten metal spraying for a half-mile radius.

congrats on not checking the catalog

I've had mine off more than 24 hours, made sure absolutely everything was shutoff, still can't get mine to reset.

I'm behind a free vpn :^)

change the last 2 characters of your routers mac address and apply

don't honey the fall goyze

I clicked on it, what the hell can they do?

That site is Poe's Law in action. How COULD you hack it?

Site was re-registered to namecheap cuz much haxxors, allegedly
archive.is/nfH02

They can't trace your exact location (address) off an IP anyway. Only the city of the node.

Antifa are literally terrorists.

Exactly. The right way to use IPs to dox someone is to send out a personalized link only to a single person you're going after. That way when you get an IP logged, you know exactly who that IP belongs to, because you only gave out the link to one person. And this allows you to narrow the search and identify an individual.

Knowing that a bunch of random anons on Holla Forums visited your antifa site tells you nothing. There's no identity for them to start putting together a dox.

How do you learn how to hack webpages?

do /ipconfig release /ipconfig renew in cmd after

Spam this website everywhere but say it's legit. Holla Forums, reddit, youtube comments. And if it is actually tracing IPs, they will have the IPs of stupid liberals also

Some user made a video of it a few threads ago.
OP kill yourself for direct linking to antifa

There's already a thread here you fucking faggot. Don't you know how to check the catalogue? Go back to plebbit or 9gag or wherever the fuck your cum-filled ass came from.

Also the website is back to normal with a message about the hack at the top. Everyone saying it was a honeypot or a fake hack was a fucking moron retarded shill.

Idgaf
Come at me.
What the fuck is wrong with you faggots

In some circumstances you can. Eg. University campus, business accounts, etc.
Depends on the amount of data you have available, but it doesn't always come down to the IP address alone, plenty of idiots get caught out at places they shouldn't be by geo-tagging themselves on Kikebook or leaving the GPS tagging enabled on pics they take on their phones, etc.
Kikebook is a goldmine for that sort of shit, even if the EXIF data is stripped now… You get full name and city retardedly often, which narrows down your whitepages.com search… Then there's instagram, which doesn't strip the EXIF data, so if pics are geo-tagged it gets real easy.
Many ways to track people down.

Nice try but atleast break the fucking link if you dont want to out yourselfe as a newfag.

Also snipers dont shot twice from the same spot, there was atleast on thread on this shit already.

You should do this no matter if you clicked or not.

Atleast in Burgerland where it is possible.

Some people have been claiming that the site can harvest information via javascript injection, but there's no code on the site to indicate they're doing that

There does seem to be a huge shill offensive getting anons to argue about:

although I will say that antifa putting up a hitler video as a honey trap seems plausible. But what are they gonna do? Send antifa goons to our houses? I wish they would id love to try my new slugs out.

Yeah Its much more risky to post on say 4chan where the mods are full antifa.

They could archive all the posts you make and try to use them against you.

theres no script running? or the script running seems innocuous? I dont remember exactly how it worked but remember towards the end of ctr they acquired foxacid and a bunch of other tools that were supposedly undetectable to anyone that clicked a compromised link iirc.

Im pretty sure that FOXACID needs to be targeted.

So its not liker you can set up a website where anyone who visits will get hacked by foxacid.

With a man on the side attack you have to physically locate the computer you want to exploit and position a very fast server inside the network infrastructure the target computer uses.

So this persons computer sends out a request and your server replies pretending to be the recipient. It has to be able to respond before the actual intended recipient does. Because the computer will only accept the first reply.

For the record ive hardly ever been on leddit.
I dont know why I type with retarded spaces.

I looked at all of the scripts, and although I didn't thoroughly audit them. They mostly seem innocuous, unedited versions of jquery + jquery UI/UX scripts (e.g., popup gallery, masonry, slider, etc). Perhaps they buried some malicious code into one of those, which is possible, but doesn't seem likely on the surface.