HOLY SHIT CNN Has Completely Fucking Lost It

CNN claims right wingers staged Berkley riots to prove free speech doesn't exist on college campuses

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vqph0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheism
media.ccc.de/v/33c3-8414-corporate_surveillance_digital_tracking_big_data_privacy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soros confirmed for /ourguy/.

WTF i love jews and antifa now

It makes no sense, why would right wingers be protesting against one of their leaders?

OH SHIT THEY FOUND US OUT

QUICKLY BURY THE EVIDENCE

Don Lemon is such a dishonest piece of shit. Holy fuck. I didn't really think this guy could sink any lower.

This has to end.

Sounds like (((Fake News))) to me, lads.

They're accusing Milo and his supporters of false flagging. There is no doubt they know who Antifa are and what they are doing, so this is obviously some straight up bullshit damage control subversion.

They know he's a pozloading civcuck kike right?

wew

They are lying and they know it. There is only one way to handle people like this. No more arguments

No shit.

Were the panellists on the left and center agreeing with him or disgusted? I couldn't tell. The only person in that video that I know of is Lemon, and I already know that he's trash.

I love that song

It's just embarrassing at this point how low they've sunk. We could do far better propaganda because ours would be rooted in truth

You'd know if they had a genuine dissenter on.

Oh shit. I never knew where the "Oh no, that sucks" meme came from until now. That's insane how blatant that is.

Not a newfag. I just rarely click on videos unless they're not in webm/mp4 format.

webm

WHAT THE HELL! HOW DO WE EVEN OBTAIN JUSTICE ANYMORE? WHAT KIND OF TOTALITARIAN STATE IS THIS?

mp4>webm
webm doesn't work on my phone

no thanks

mp4 doesn't work on my browser :^)

If the Jewish media think they can intimidate us with their hidden threats, they'd better watch out! Our patience has it's limits, one day we'll shut their dirty lying jewish mouths!

wutalol

New in the US.

Even if that was true, it proved it, didn't it?

What ever happened to CNN? Back in the day I thought they had some credibility… Is there a new CEO who is fucking shit up or were they always this bad?

Milo is right wing, being faggot have nothing to do with it.

OC
Could anyone animate this? Needle moving and sweatdrops flying around.

perhaps the general public don't know what's been going on in campuses

video compilation when?

CNN has always, always, been run completely by a certain alphabet agency. They are just controlled. You're now just paying attention.

They never had credibility. Even "Jon" Stewart Leibowitz shat on them hard, remember?

Then again, no MSM has credibility.

Bump

So they're now confirming that they know about false flags?
That's dangerous precedent CNN. We know all about your dealings :^)

Also:
The universities are openly encouraging violence. It's not milo or right wingers, this is definitely left wing violence. They still shout about isms.

I think the police needs to start taking direct control and start critically examining universities as an education source.
They are clearly a marxist indoctrination source, but parts may also hide the antifa indoctrination source. As far as I can tell, antifa is not pro commie or liberal. They hate liberals.

I'm unsure whether they allow the isms still. I think they're becoming true anarchists and rejecting the isms now.
What they fail to see is that the natural consequence of anarchy becomes… well us tbh.

Should we just nurture this fire? Tell police to control it, but nurture it?
It seems we're already affecting them. And I don't think the jews support them as much thanks to the anti-zion aspect of them.

We either hold steady, feed them or attack them. What do we do?

Let them argue with the barrel of your gun.

The MSM is fucking dead. Only the elderly and apathetic rely on it now.
They need to become a voice for what social media finds and they need to start working more proactively with them. Otherwise they will not survive as a news source, merely a propaganda resource. Social media still needs reporters though on the ground, this is the new importance of MSM, to get more reporters on the scene.
But they also need to correlate with social media sources. Irregularities need to be criticised as "false news" on their behalf.
We also need to crack down on clickbait fake news. Or teach people about them and how to see how they are fake.

If they believe the riots were staged by right-wingers then they'll be ok if they get savagely arrested next time, right?

this clip was made by a jew

This.

Isn't Milo controlled opposition anyway? I thought we are watching an incredibly inefficient attempt at a takeover by the deep state (it's not working because half the country supports Big Don).

At this point they need NATO forces dressed up as agitators to get the ball rolling, seems like a hail Mary to destabilize the country before Trump cleans house.

They naturally would want to run all sides, at least guys like Alex Jones are entertaining- these alt-right fuckwits just give nationalism a bad name, the guy isn't even fucking American.

Is there a man here who would've maced that Trump hat wearing girl in the face?

Some liberal journalists even believe crazed drug addicts like Louise Mensch who suggested the Trump supporters they saw online were paid Russian trolls.

Never underestimate their stupidity.

Milo has his own agenda as a kike, the natural subversive streak attempting to sanitize us, but don't forget who he is. Milo is still a journalist at Breitbart, which was directly controlled by Bannon before he became Trump's Chief Strategist. In other words, there is only one degree of separation between Trump and Milo. We're not going to be rid of the faggot kike any time soon.

Anyone who believes that is not capable of thought on the level of a normal human being and should be treated as sub-human. Dont try to change their mind, they just need to go away.

Not a surprise.
Here in Europe I spoke with a number of people who literally believed the Koln rapes were staged by nationalist parties

So… according to cnn the left didn't and has literally never done anything wrong?
Yeah, that's never going to make people realise how biased they are…
jews are fucking idiots.

Those people just hate whites, they should not be allowed to be a part of our society with that in mind.

He's a fucking faggot and a jew to boot.

TBH its inciting violence against a political group with baseless lies, its actually a felony what they did but it wont be enforced.

I fully understand Trump has to get in bed with these snakes, but I'd rather they not get a wider platform here, or at least be presented more objectively. I had never heard of this guy before last year, then suddenly he gets a massive push into the 'alternative' media. I've watched his content, he seems to just want to cash in on the insanity going on in the neo-marxist culture that has existed among universities and young people since at least the 60s.

Lots of kids go through an edgy communist phase, then they grow out of it when they read more books. I would expect children with no life experience and a coddled family life to be absolutely braindead. It's not like they grew up on a farm or hard to learn the meaning of making your own way.

What makes this so sad/funny is that before that they were denying that they even took place. It's quite a trip to go from saying something didn't happen to saying that you know exactly how it happened.

This is new levels of damage control.

Yellow journalism has become more prevalent in the left than actual journalism. They need to be destroyed.

I think a lot of the people watching CNN are doing so to see the insane opinions and generate hatred for the left, I know I used to do the same thing with CBC in Canada… but I think we need to stop giving them ratings, maybe even put out a coordinated message saying were going to stop watching them to nuke their ad revenue.

If you watch them, at least do it on youtube or somewhere they dont generate profits/ratings from.

Also, the sponsors should be pressured to pull out of CNN fake news, with the idea of a boycott being used like in the shekelshoah.

NO. THE MORE TERRIFIED THE KIKES GET THE MORE HORRIBLE MISTAKES THEY MAKE.

I'd like a full version of that video/song.

Lurk more newfag

The right wing invited Milo there so that they could harass him.
They hate gays, I know it!

Newfags love the D.

LOOK WHO'S WEARING A TINFOIL HAT NOW, MSM!

The problem with Milo is he's going to cultivate his own crop of dipshits that the left are going to attack to regain political power. He's stroking the egos of weak people, and building their identity to be based on him. If he crashes then they too will crash.

There is an article up on zerohedge from the police at UC confirming that SWAT was commanded by the mayor to stand down. The college faculty then made the police stay in the student center and hid the violence that was occurring outside. Supposedly they're pretty fucking pissed about being cucked on live tv.

This ironically-named kike just put out a video where he said "OMG Trump is totally doing the same things as HITLER! to the media! It's an absolute shoah, goyim!" The poor oppressed media crying out as it attacks the public. This kind of behavior is obviously Jewish if you know what to look for. Anyway, I'm pretty sure one of the first things the NSDAP did when they came to power in Germany was to blanket-ban Jews from all forms of entertainment and news media.

I'm starting to doubt the truthfulness of milo in his expression that he is jewish and gay.
Something smells not quite right about it.

Thank god SWAT is with us then.

I don't want to see him kissing goblins. Succubus with goblins. In bed with a goblin.

He's obviously a faggot.

I dunno, seems like an act tbh.

Yep.

Which only makes the idea that he's false-flagging FOR right-wingers even more hilariously retarded.

Antifa is just pure hate. Hate for whites, hate for men, hate for women, hate for nationalism, hate for conservatism, hate for liberalism, hate for libertarianism, etc.
This is what they don't understand about NatSoc - it isn't actually about hating the kikes, niggers and fags (although you end up doing that anyway), but rather about having love for your own people; your race and your nation.

And he does it by dropping babby's first redpills. Obvious common sense that appeals to normies that can't figure out why so many of their peers are batshit crazy. There's apparently good money to be made just saying shit that everyone already knows. I'm considering going on a speaking tour of US universities to give a series of talks called "The Sky Is Blue"… Apparently such obvious observations are tantamount to greatly stimulating intellectual nourishment in today's universities.

I used to think it might of been an act too, but he has posted pics of him snuggling with men, one a twink, the other a nigger.

i will forever and always love that picture

It's a shame that CNN along with buzzfeed have the legacy of being known as the news crew that got one of their slander stories from a fanfiction

This isn't only a lie, it's outright subversion.

It's a blatant cover-up.

someone post black_lives_matter_getting_ran_over.mp4

traitors first nothing more to say

The left is having a major identity crisis right now. Their entire ideology is derived from a sense of victimhood and martyrdom. They NEED us to be violent, ignorant, angry thugs that bully them around so they can virtue signal and LARP as "the resistance".
Unfortunately for the cucks, the anti-leftist aspects of America simply pity them and spend more time doxxing and memeing them to death online than brawling with them in the streets. This is why the left false flags itself all the time. The fake racist graffiti, the fake swastikas, the fake beatings, the fake harassment, the LARP accounts etc. We're not as bad and unreasonable as they want us to be - and that creates a cognitive dissonance.
The dissonance is only satisfied by either false flagging their delusions into reality and/or simply pretending and acting as if it's reality. There's nowhere left to go for these retards. The RWDS has already assembled and these cucks have their foot in the snare.

This.

DESPERATE AND PATHETIC.

I was thinking about that when I saw that graffiti about liberals getting the bullet too.

We could be, but we have self discipline.
That's their flaw.

It's not just that, either. They actually think they're smarter than us. You hear it all the time, they love to crap on about how "educated" (indoctrinated) they are and all the bullshit their (((gender studies))) professor told them, never realizing that if they'd critically examined what they'd been told, they would have realized it was bullshit all on their own.
It's why they can't compete when it comes to memes and debates. I've heard them screaming about how you "can't debate with nazis", but it never occurs to them that the reason why is that their arguments are predicated on weak bullshit that doesn't stand up to critical examination. Hence the need to go straight to violence, which they also manage to fail at unless it's 20 on 1 and they're attacking women. Their lack of self-awareness is truly astounding sometimes. I firmly believe the SJW's and antifa crowd are beyond saving. Sure, plenty of people go through a retarded liberal phase in their teens/20's, but few ever took it to these extremes before, and I highly doubt that those who have can ever come back from it to reality again.
Truly a mental illness, and one that none of them ever seem to recover from.

White America was a fucking beautiful thing.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory :^) I bet CNN believes the earth is flat, too!

Yep. Can you imagine trying to make something like that today? I can hear the SJW crowd chimping out already about some retarded "trans" shit because Bugs Bunny put on a dress and pretended to be a girl for some lulz.

FUKKEN SAVED

You can smell it from a mile away.

Holy fucking god damn shit, this is awesome.

Yep. It would never be allowed (((culturally))), and never be backed (((financially))).

I was trying to anímate that too, great job.

He's right, the enforcement is getting angry. That riot could have had more deaths, only they'd be lefties.

Exactly. We have the guns, the businesses, the agriculture, the military, the capital, the knowledge, etc. But, unlike the left, we know how to hold our cards and not interfere as our enemy destroys itself.

We do need to prepare for emergencies though.
I recommend making plans with friends for any potential escalation.

Not just America either, all nations around the world right now are seeing this escalation of lefty bullshit.

good question

what's that psychological thing where you can't admit you were wrong? denial?

if they admitted their side were supporting violent thugs, they'd have to admit they were wrong

Bwahaha they fell for it.

Hear that antifa. WE did it. No credit for you. All your pseudo bravado was in reality US pretending to be you and the MSM fell for it!
And yes getting caught was part of the plan.
In fact i can boast and rub it in here because i know you're watching. Bwahahaha

It seems that the universe favors the true, gives it more gravity than the false. Holla Forums arguments become unassailable, rightists become physically stronger, right organizations better organized (or rather organized in a manner more congruent with nature.) I was struck by how weak the antifa attacks appeared. When the man was lying on the ground being beaten, it almost looked like the attackers were holding back, only furtively striking the prone victim. The same can be said for the anti-Fa attacks in Spain.

I just realized this.

Leave and never come back

I was born and raised in one of the most cucked leftist cities in the US and have moved a few times as an adult, mostly to extremely cucked leftist cities. I have been around these people my entire life. I really can't underscore enough how accurate your points are here. I've spent over a decade debating with these people and they are truly mentally ill. A lot of them grew up with hippy parents who pioneered all this virtue signaling in the 60's, when there actually was some institutionalized forms of oppression. America is 50 years past this whole issue and that means the left has to figure out what role it plays now - since it tied its identity up in the drugged-up degenerate "resistance" movements of the 60's which is no longer relevant. They genuinely believe they have both the intellectual and moral high ground, and are willing to go to any delusional length to maintain that belief.

Berkeley protests were staged, source a Berkeley professor (really unbiased and factual there folks).

archive.is/vqph0

This is way worse than spicer talking about alternative facts liberals btfo.

Fuck anime—you're a fagget.

i agree, milo cannot be trusted
milo and antifa are one big dog and pony show trying to weaponize the far left or make any coup, military or otherwise, seem wanted by the people

anybody have his tweets during the protest where he does doing fucking nothing and practically encouraging it?

There they go again with that continually pushes and tried subversive group

Absolutely, especially if you live near one of these cuck pit cities. I happen to know a few of these people and they would absolutely not be able to deal with a prolonged escalation in any way. The left put the noose around its own neck by branding "preppers" as right-wing retards. Now it's taboo for leftists to store emergency food, get guns, make plans, etc. and we'll all be the better off for it.

No we've come full circle.

With Milo in the middle, I'm surprised they're not blaming Gamergate.

I still can't believe video games was the catalyst for this.

creating identity politics was intentional

Salve et coagula.

It was unavoidable by then though. They literally had a fully fledged subversion by then. It was a matter of time for men to react.

And we reacted. Big time. Now they're nearly doomed in their own stupidity.

underrated post

The whole thing is worse. Also the video for people who don't like watching a tv on a phone like savages.

Oh yeah, we have a fleet of right-wing white cleanup vans and antifa on our side to hide the evidence of us beating down our own in the streets.

Fuck you CNN kikes. Gas chambers soon.

Saved.

so we use this Reich argument every single time anything happens now and say, "We don't know"

pour vous

can we gas the kikes already

Kikes everyone.

Yes, but we are hollywood nazis.
MADE FLESH.

Jeff Zucker.

It's an American's duty to punch Nazis wherever he sees them.

l said the same thing when he was getting drunk off his ass and getting his ear pierced on CNN's New Years eve coverage.

Wouldn't this go against what the other news networks say?

I'm surprised the cnn HQ building hasn't been sucked up by a miniature black hole yet, considering the density of their talking heads.

a caricature? skinheads are so passe'
supremacist groups are inherently evil

Fuck antifa

This is Alex Jones-tier UFO ayliums jews did 9/11 conspiracy theory shit right here. Except it's worse because he doesn't even have the documents like Alex Jones does.

All these commies are clearly rightwingers in disguise 😂👌

Your nose is showing schlomo.

Fuck off, Bill Hicks.

Is the FBI able to infiltrate these antifa groups?

Also, dan lemon is a super manlet
Height: 4′ 11″

The implication is that they think you are insane, but promote Robert Reich's conspiracy theory that has zero evidence, unlike jews did 9/11, you dumbfuck.

He's a drunk, drug using, faggot nigger. Where you expecting someting else? Stop watching this shit.

VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY

Very nice user. Safed.

ANTIFA CONFIRMED FOR RWDS
TOP FUCKING KEK

>right wingers attack and burn campus because of an 'alt-right' speaker event?
yeah they're not even trying to keep it coherent anymore
doesnt matter though because the people are largely fucking idiots

WELL WERE THEY RIGHT?

he's a self identified classical liberal, or "libertine".

It's okay tbh, if Milo keeps doing this shit Antifa will kill him anyway. We sacrifice him to the antifas and we cash in on the story "Antifa thugs kill right wing journalist"

So antifa are the real fascists, top kek

Kek
if antifa killed Milo thats kind of win-win for us in a sense

CHECKED

Kek approves of your idea

Nah, we cash in on "Antifa sacrifice gay conservative journalist to Allah."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

checked

Exactly. What i'm saying is that I know we don't like Milo, we don't really want him to succed. BUT, if the Antifa group kill him, it's a win-win for us. We'll have our useful martyr, hell we could even get Trump to finally declare Antifa as a terror group.

Then since they killed a gay guy we could officially call them Antifags

Astute, user.
a little too astute

It was only yesterday in some other thread I was going to joke about if someone told two different antifa groups to meetup somewhere and tell them that there will be a fake antifa group in the area. I don't even think such a thing would be required now, they'll probably start attacking each other on their own one day soon.

Probably was staged by the alt-kike honestly.

I'm impressed Yale laureates haven't started jumping off roofs yet.

Very true and very pathetic on their parts…but tbh I do not pity them.

They have enough leftist antifas in the area, so they don't need instigators from the right as well.

I actually followed Reich on some of his income inequality stuff a few years ago but he went full retard on this one.

Comedy Central is even worse now imho. At least CNN occasionally has to put up the facade of being an actual news organization. Being called a Comedy network allows them to get away with so much damaging shit directly aimed at younger people. And it does reach them.. Look at some of their new shows to see examples of some of the most pozzed, degenerate "entertainment" imaginable. Pretty disgusting actually.

They think their Jew masters care about them.
LOL

They'll learn why the Jew is so hated when he leaves them to be rounded up as a way to build capital with us. It won't work though but Jews are selfish so they won't care.

I thought Comedy Central was degenerate when Jon Stewart was still there. But they have taken it to a whole new level. at least Jon Stewart was kind of funny and witty

Wasn't Comedy Central always bad? I remember someone had this show on over ten years ago where these guys were chasing animals to lick their shit and then they did "pranks" which was just kicking each other in the balls.

There are usually tons of identifiers for their political leanings which are Anarcho Communism. The red and black flags, the red and black Anarchy symbol, the red and black variations of the hammer and sycle. It is even in their graffiti.

They had a facade back then it was like, hey kids become a progressive like us.

Now its:
GIVE ME REPARATIONS CRACKA ASS MUTHFUKA!

Actual shows and segments talking about this.

This is retarded

They've been run by CIA since forever.

Then us Big Guys came along and they no longer feel in charge.

No more arguments. I like this meme.

I've seen those fucking terms over and over and over and yet I've not once stopped to think about what the fuck they mean after looking at them all these years.

How the fuck can anyone be anarcho-[government]? That sounds to me like some retard saying "I'm a Christian Atheist" or "Pagan Nihilist" or "Buddhist Materialist." What the fuck do they mean by "anarcho-whatever," isn't anarchy just anarchy?

Comedy Central has gone completely off the rails for sure.

It's in reference to the way they want to establish Communist hegemony. Which would line them up against the wall first after being established.

it's the political equivalent of just putting a bunch of half-whatever made up races for your shitty original D&D character.

Faggot

But that's a real thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheism

What an oxymoron.

You find that in all the Liberal writings the philosophy itself has nothing to hold onto and splinters.

It's like Antifa itself, Anti-Fascist, so their movement bases itself as the antithesis of another, which implies they require the thesis completely. Antifa could never win because they have no foundation. It's not like their masters don't know this that's why they use them as tools because they can't hurt the user to badly.

Quick Rundown?
u
i
c
k

R
u
n
d
o
w
n
?

I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

Blow your brains out.

But by the definition of Christianity its not.

That's something you see with qualifiers on words. Where the original word had a particular meaning you qualify it and then the original meaning is destroyed.

What sort of person do you think of when I say, American.
If everyone uses qualifiers that original definition gets lost.

Kek

one of antifa's many problems is that they don't fucking actually know what they're really against. They don't have a cohesive anti-ideology because they don't even know or understand what the fuck fascism even is. "Fascist" to them is simply anyone who doesn't think exactly the way they want them to. Being antifa doesn't mean they're "anti fascist," it means "it's okay if we use violence to suppress others' beliefs because we're the good guys." In addition to "it's okay if we use violence on this group of people because we're stopping them from using violence, which they totally would."

It was always pretty degenerate. But hey had some good things like man show and crank yankers. Now they are not just degenerate, but full on cuck. Look up legends of chamberlain heights for example, or that cornball nigger Noah guy.

This would be the problem, as well as the problem that seems to have been touched off by the insufferable memeing of the assault on Spencer.

I'm surprised people can't see the fundamental danger in 'You can assault people with ideology X' where X is at the discretion of the person doing the assaulting. Because even characterizing Spencer as a Nazi is shaky.

These bots are getting more and more obvious…

wew, lad.

Try harder, faggot.

Also didn't George Soros son go to that collage? it was something I heard. Forget where though.

They charge you by the post, Chaim?

(checked)

That's one of those things that makes me immediately lose all respect for someone as a potentially critically thinking, self aware person. If I ask them "can you seriously not see what the issue is with just saying that it's okay to assault people for believing X?" and they try to defend it, it fucking blows me away. How can someone be so fucking obtuse and shallow that they don't understand the implications of such a thing?

at least crop it…

Wew

KEK

(cheKEKed)
Wew Indeed.

…I think I made the right decision in slipping out of KYM.

They are openly admitting that free speech on college campuses is suppressed by using fake news to distort the truth. I love watching these fools gut themselves on TV for everyone to see.

meme this

Alex Jones doesn't talk about ayy's, or reptilians, you lying piece of shit.

It's spelled Berkeley you fucking retards

Are they capable of meme magic, since they catalogue memes and shit? I doubt it.

do you want the libs and antifa paint a target on your dossier ?
media.ccc.de/v/33c3-8414-corporate_surveillance_digital_tracking_big_data_privacy

Now that's what I call teamwork. Much obliged.

sure , they are capable at it as much as niggers are capable of understanding basic agricultural methods

yw user.

No, fuck YOU

Their typical response to literally everything.

oy vey

(((Robert Reich)))

Evil kike midget. I hope some t_d good goy Milo worshipers notice the cohencidence.

Download VLC app.

I've heard that one before.

Milo is just another asset to us, using him in this way is probably the best use we could find for him. Everyone gets what they want… well, besides maybe Milo. Then again, better now than when GRIDS hits.

I came here to post this, we're really getting to the point where they no longer care how ridiculous their lies are.

What the fuck am I watching here?

Projection.
The riots were staged, but not by the right.
Left-wing Agent provocateurs like Richard Spencer and Milo are the perpetrators and this Kike is preemptively blaming the right before evidence comes up, which makes the evidence easier to dismiss along the lines of "you are just blaming us because we blamed you, can't you think for yourself?"
I realize that since Reddit banned the alt-right groups, we have been under massive newfag influx. You can be accepted here but you should lurk first, there is a much deeper level of scheming going on here than is discussed or understood in mundane blue pill places like Reddit.
Controlled opposition is a concept you will need to come to grips with to fit in here, in the meantime browse the red pill threads and lurk more.

False flags

Guys made a car explode, after explosion group of people come running and pose as bomb victims for video/photo ops

Most likely to garner sympathy or some shit, don't remember

The part where they already lie on the ground was shown in western media outlets last year when Russia supposedly bombed a civilian district in syria. This is the original clip where it shows how they faked it.

Of course not, where do you think this is, leftypol?

Thanks, this was the answer I was looking for. I knew it looked familiar but couldn't place it. Probably should've specified in my other post.

As is the usual and best way, they are basing their lies on a grain of truth.
The truth is that Milo IS a provocateur and his intention is always to incite chaos and hopefully violence.
The difference is that he is not right-wing, he is a left-wing Jewish agitator operating under a false flag.
Think back over the past year, chaos and violence has followed Milo wherever he appears. Now it has nearly cost someone their life.
Order out of chaos. Violence and societal breakdown demands a solution, they hope the solution will be the declaration of right-wing groups as domestic terrorists.
But the plan is not complete, the next crucial stage, which they have thus far failed to trigger, is a serious revenge attack by right-wingers.
The "alt-right" is working in cooperation to achieve this step, by acting out, arranging or deliberately getting into situations where they are attacked (Richard Spencer), and hoping that this will anger right-wingers into terroristic action.
Other agents have been urging young right-wing men tom"do something " for all of last year Sinead McCarthy going as far as saying we need to start killing leftists.
These people are not our friends, they are of the left, probably paid stipends by the SPLC or ADL.

Lady in the center looks like she just found a decayed mouse in her lingerie drawer, right next to her vibrator. No, scratch that, she looks like she's standing next to someone who shit their pants in church–that curled lip and polite smile scream "This stinks to high heaven but I don't dare say anything about it. Maybe somebody else will bring it up."

Not all are taking the bait hook, line, and sinker on this one. That blonde lady is not long for journalism if she can't do a better job supporting a blatant lie.

Look at her shaking her head, look at her sudden stress marks in her forehead, how her head tilts. She wants to get the fuck out of there ASAP. The guy on the right has a very quick liar's smile too. the guy on the left just looks like a zombie.

And they wonder why only 6% of Americans actually trust the media now.

The average age of a KYM user is probably under 20, these are people who probably don't even know what their rights are and don't know how many amendments there are.

that Reich kike is a delusional retard.

Without the assistance of jewgle no less.

You don't even know what 'proprietary' means do you, iFag?

Well memed, user.

They steal ideas from right wing (true or not) and re-purpose them to fit their end usually to perpetuate a lie or a half-truth.

That being said false flags are definitely a real thing just not in this case.

Is anyone involved in this not stupid or delusional?

Holla Forums, I don't mean to worry you or give you an erection, but this is how it starts. (((They're))) giving Trump the Hitler treatment. They exaggerate where they can and lie where they must. They're only engaging in meme war in the hopes of removing Trump from power before his term is over. There's every chance that their plans include international intervention.

This probably ends with Trump leading us through some glorious effort to save Europa.

pretty sure webm has some closed source code to it, not a tech fag and don't really care anyway as its an excellent format.

So does the president have the authority to send the national guard to the lugenpresse HQ if they are a danger to national security?

The current year would be so much better if the military arrested the lying press.

pick one and only one, faggot

>>>/suicide/

Is this for real, or is it fake news?

puuurfect

Checked

antifa are an-com hence their logo

It's real saw the vid earlier. Also Cenk on TYT tried to meme that it was 4chan false flagging in order to cut funding from UC Berkeley and even referenced Reichstag Fire

chill out faggot. HuffPo is clickbait fake news. The solution is to not fall for it, which is difficult for some people, which is why there are other people.

The future of journalism is smaller outfits, mostly single guys like Paul Kersey and Hunter Wallace with a few small organizations like DailyStormer and O'Keefe's group and some larger organizations like Breitbart. In the future DailyStormer will be larger than Breitbart is now or will ever be.

If anything needs a crackdown, it's the legacy media, but that will disintegrate on its own pretty soon.

Fucking nice! Saved!

I fucking knew this would happen and called it in the threads when the riots were going down.

Too many signs of false flag

-Anti Zionist shouting
-Targeting of Starbucks (so that it can be said it was revenge for Starbucks saying they will hire immigrants).
-Shadilay playing from inside the riot
-Banks being targeted

This isn't just CNN trying to damage control - this was planned from the beginning. Wouldn't be surprised if more (((evidence))) comes out about it being a "right wing conspiracy" in the coming days.

Holy fuck, these guys know they're wrong and don't care. Jews are okay with immorality as long as it benefits their race.

I literally watch this every day

pretty sure antifa would get pissed if they found out that cnn was giving the credit to right wingers instead of them.

Stop overestimating and giving them credit., Anyone could smash some shit and random people from without sight.

Ancom is different from fascist communism
it makes even less sense

The Kike News Network making shit up?

I am shocked and appalled!

Why don't you contriboot and make the Webms and MP4s user?

oh hey look, it's that kike from all in the family that screamed every week that your dad is racist.

Comedy Central used to have some gems on it

lel

bump

Not really, Ancom is the use of anarchy and thug behavior with the final aim of installing a communist state. What those faggots don't realize is that their Jewish handlers plans to remove the useful idiots once the plan is achieved, just like what happened after the Bolshevik revolution in Russia.

I understand what you're saying, but you can totally kill commies for being commies fam.

It's funny you mention that, since it seems like the lugenpresse literally can't stop doubling down until this comes to pass.