Former world champion Jake Shields rescues Trump supporter at UC Berkeley

Former Strikeforce middleweight champion Jake Shields saved a Trump supporter who was getting jumped by ANTIFA during the riot at a cancelled Milo Kike event.

If he wasn't redpilled before I bet he is now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mKYAI
youtube.com/watch?v=DytQPUbYpJw
breit*bart.com/california/2017/02/02/exclusive-mma-fighter-jake-shields-saved-man-berkeley-violent-rioters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Who's the Nazi that was here speaking, the gay Jew?"

Seriously why aren't you all MMA fighters? ANTIFA wouldnt stand a chance if just 5 trained fighters were at these events.

Too much victim mentallity on these boards tbh.

bump

Holla Forums probably doesnt even know who Jake Shields is.

How many ANTIFA did Shields eyepoke that night?

Isnt Jake the one who gets eyepoked not the other way around?

fucking hell, how fucking evil were the nazis? making tigers fly fighterplanes!!! jesus

I've known him for ages but was never a fan because he was a lay and pray fighter, he still comes off as a decent guy though.

Is this the new meme now, calling antifa the real fascists like how the democrats are the real racists.

It's just cuck-tier tactics thinking that they actually care about hypocrisy what they call fascism is just typical commie activity

Kill yourself.

smh tbh fam

FUCKING THIS
Daily reminder when someone posts a martial arts thread and it gets some replies calling fighting degenerate. Those are kike shills who don't want us to realize how powerful we can become. This boards needs a sticky full of propaganda that encourages young guys to train martial arts and buy weapons for self defense. I know that it's stupid to rely on martial arts alone for self defense in your everyday life, but it will be perfect in a protest environment filled with pudgy untrained antifa faggots.

Martial arts help you keep in shape and are fun as hell. If you're a beta they will send your confidence through the roof. There is literally no reason for a Holla Forumsack to not train martial arts unless he's physically fucked up in some way.

Fedor is top tier.

I trained mma for years but if the enemy has weapons your not always going to win, a Brazilian fighter who fought in the UFC and Bellator got fucked up at a service station a few years back.

These fucking people will get eaten alive in a prison. Literally, eaten alive. I want to see them preach ANFITA to the colored brother in state prison and how it goes.

People like to give fedor shit for fighting these opponents but at the time this black guy was 10-0 and the japs love a freakshow fight.

Also that Hong Man Choi fight was great.

As soon as he said " no no no no no" I would have shoved his teeth down his throat.

This peaceful protest/everybody is a nazi meme should be co-opted.

The holohoax was just a peaceful protest against semitic nazis.

People who complain about top-tier Pride fighters getting "easy fights" are basically just UFC fanboy plebs saying "no fun allowed!!!!!"

I'm new here.
130 130
Is that double trips?

UFC was bush league back when pride was at its peak, all the top ufc talent went there bar a few, if it wasn't for the ultimate fighter success the ufc would of probably died as well.

It still makes a huge difference compared to somehow who is afraid to fight. Just look at how fueled the lefties are by Richard Spencer getting punched and doing nothing about it but stumbling off to fix his hair.

I like Spencer but that was shameful. He should have at least stood ready after getting hit and not stumble off like a beta.

I watched this live, was pretty nervous for fedor, choi is just so big and was a pretty decent kickboxer at the time.

it does look pathetic but sometimes if you do fight back and you have no one to back you up they'll swarm you like niggers do.

Spencer needs to be with a group next time because they're so emboldened now that he's going to get attacked by everyone because they know they'll get cheered on by celebrities.

goddamn greek nazis

Lookee what I found in the comments.

For you.

Holy shit I thought it was just a meme. Fucking Russian schools teach you about mongol invasion. Where the fuck do they get info that it was just a myth?

wow wtf, Trump is a big guy. I met Barnett in person and he's a large human being.

Of course we do

this
Also normalfags don't know what fascism is, they think it is what all the jew propaganda told them, like book burning and shit. To them, the entirety of fascist ideology is that of intolerance and nothing more. It is an unexpected consequence of the Blue Churches teachings, where Tolerance is the highest virtue, a certain portion of children brought up on this stuff started asking, "Why aren't we tolerant of the right-wing views you always demonize?" So there is effectively a philosophical battle going on right now over what it means to be tolerant vs anti racist, sexist, gay etc.

some of us are

(well at least 15 years and 30 pounds ago)

No one else would fight that guy. Only Fedor would accept a fight with him.

I'm pretty sure if someone repackaged nazism under a new name it would get tons of normies to follow it since no one knows what nazism was all about except for "they killed everyone who wasn't blonde". So those ideas on economy and nation seem like fresh and new to those people.

What do these faggots do if you rip their masks off?

I train with martial arts

WOULD THEY DIE?

Or, you know, just carry a gun.

get the fuck out

Working on it. 27, boxed off and on since 14. Now have a heavy bag in a spare room and I'm using calisthenics and a suspension trainer for German volume training 6 days a week. Fuck weights and rest days, you need stamina and endurance in real fights not useless bulk. I suggest everyone starts at least doing the 100 pushup, 200 squats and 200 situp challenges. Just Google them and brink out the mod books, you can probably squeeze them in at work on your breaks. Unless you have an injury there's no excuse, they each take like 20 minutes a day and you can rotate days. Within 6 weeks you can go from 5 push-ups in a set to 50, 100 in another 6 weeks. Everyone needs to try and do what they can, it's going to be a matter of survival soon.

ITT larpers shifting uncomfortably because the time has come

ONLY THE WEAK CANNOT PROTECT THEIR OWN

Anti-fa is cementing their narrative of justified aggression, and neither waiting for the police or the president will save your ass. A security force needs to be employed by every right wing organizer. Or the next 4 years will be a stream of bloodied faces on twitter.

No, sorry. Try again later.

Larper or inaction shill

They were called Tiger tanks because they forced innocent Tigers to drive them!

I think the trouble is with: for who are we doing it? If we chimp out over, frankly, undeserving people, they immediately get elevated in the positions that they don't deserve. We would never stop hearing about how Saint Spencer and Sir Milo stood bravely against the Antifa hordes with their loyal band of warriors.

To make it short, we need someone like George Lincoln Rockwell to rally behind.

I should really get back into something. How is Sanda? It's a chink style, but it does utilize strikes and takedowns.

They don't care, but normalfags do.

Yeah I can't stand that shit. Some pussy faggot interrupting you with verbal spam is something that's hard to deal with.

evil!

Always the first post.

What about that post sounds like a shill to you? Encouraging anons to not be victims and learn how to fight?

But I am one, faggot. 7 years Taekwondo, 4 years Aikido, 2 years MMA/Muay Thai.

Just speak louder you pussy beta faggot.

Are you retarded? That's a good tactic if you wanna get in some weak-ass shouting match where you both look like idiots.

Because 'muh victim mentality'.

This board doesn't have one. If anything, the people here are ready for RWDS.

By "hard to deal with" I meant hard to keep your cool, not hard to respond to.

There's a lot of whiners here who like to complain about how unfair shit is instead of doing something about it. There's nothing wrong with telling those people to stop being whiny fags and do something to improve theirs situation.

What we really need to find is the perfect way to retaliate, but to do so in a way that prevents them from becoming martyrs to the lefties like all the goodified niggers like Trayvon. We need to humiliate them, break their spirit, convince them that they would only be contributing more hate to our evil nazi cause.

Why don't I have an idea already? Because these are the kinds of faggots that celebrate getting fucked in the ass, cutting off your dick and replacing your natural hormones. I don't know how I could humiliate them further, and thus I come to the rest of you anons.

A huge faggot, unfortunatelly I watched one of his UFC fights in a event here in my hometown ended up leaving before it was over because it was extremelly boring.

Mark my words, I WILL FIND A WAY TO RAPE A LEFTIST'S SOUL WITH MY FISTS.

Go for it Fisto

You would have a point if people liked Spencer before he got hit and only now turned away, but that didn't happen.
But instead of posting here, go out and defend him yourself if you like him that much, faggot.

You realise I'm actually Stipe Miočić, right? UFC heavyweight reigning champion.

Jake Shields has a unique technique. He puts his audience to sleep instead of his opponents.

Stipe did at least attend the GOP convention this year, seems legit enough to me.

You know what Bruce Lee said he would do if someone tried to fight him on the streets?

Shoot him.

1. Hire security, no need to chimp out.
2. I couldn't care less about Milo, but their actual goal is to undermine Trump.

Stop waiting for the perfect leader and become a leader yourself. Don't draw upon the people in these communities. Lead others and expand influence.

You're a retard. I was at a pool party at a hotel in Vegas a few years back and this guy is a pussy magnet. He's a very good fighter. Might have been great if he didn't party so much. Career is about done and I just CTR'ed your ass. Oh sick burn.

I actually was a pro fighter at one point. Not good enough for the big leagues though ;_;

jake shields is an honorary spic because of the crew he hangs out with

look at jake in the green lmao

fucking moron.

You must be projecting then because i'm not seeing it.

Fighters tend to be right wing. Joining up at a gym is the best way to quickly develop a shitlord social circle.

Please let this happen.

Because I have a gun and I don't enter gun-free zones, you idiot.

that doesn't happen, except by shills maybe

no, thats singles doubles or unorthodox doubles you newfag

Anyone recommend a specific martial art?

literally the next line

those aren't doubles in any conceivable way

In pretty much every part of the US there really is no reason to not carry a gun. 9mm does wonders to dispel leftist delusions.

gun-fu

Boxing and judo.

So when are you leading? Don't tell others to do something but not do it yourself. These threads are always retarded because America is not ready for Fascism yet. Take a page from Franco's book and let the commies wreak havoc so that way people wake up to the reality of these faggots.

This. MMA is largely useless in a street fight largely because weapons and numbers are almost always going to be used, especially if the opponents are non-white.

Boxing and Judo are probably the most realistic forms of combat you can use that are critical in a street fight. Kick boxing as well I'd suppose. You're still better off being armed (concealed carry = best) or travel in a group when going near a hostile area.

^ what this user suggested. Muay Thai is also good, Karate when taught by a proper teacher, Wing Chun is pretty nice as well, especially if you're a small dude. Taekwando that's not based on the tournament form of the martial art is reasonable too.
MMA is not what you want to do, they teach techniques that would easily get you killed in a street fight, for example when you tackle in MMA you leave your back exposed to your opponent making it super easier to get your ribs broken and what not. Another example of poor fight technique in MMA is you also fight flat footed in it.

Wing Chun. Pretty much the only street viable style IMHO. Focus on fluid movement from source to source (opponent to opponent), redirection of energy against enemy (again useful when outnumbered, when they are stronger, or simply to out last), and finally it also levels the field with people bigger than you as you can turn the size difference to your advantage if necessary.

When are one of these faggots going to make the mistake of fucking with an officer?
I want to see the shit that goes down

This. I'm just waiting with baited breath for them to fuck with the wrong guy and he mag dumps them.

Oh look, they're chinks. Honestly growing more and more suspect that China is getting involved in funding these acts; it follows Maoist philosophies. There's barely any nogs in the mix.

I boxed for a few years; I can say I always did well in actual street fights/bar fights. Just avoid people that try to take you both down to the ground and you're golden.

As far as kick-boxing is concerned, eh. You should only be using your feet in an actual fight to position, sweep, or blow out a knee.

kill yourself

Kill yourself you attention whoring faggot.

Would if I could. Shoulder's fucked for the time being.

Double Hitler get: ChecKKKed.

This is a troll (or retard).

BJJ, Judo, Boxing, Muay Thai, Wrestling, MMA, Powerlifting.

Guns and knives.

Olympic judo ? olympic judo is shit, judo is only worth is the dojo also focuses on ne-waza (groundgame), if they don't then pass.

Karate is underrated, lots of decent MMA fighter and K1 kickboxers have Karate background.
I'd stick to Kyokushin Karate though.

fuck me, meant to quote

not myself

KILL ALL GERMANS 3

Link: archive.fo/mKYAI

Senator Cory Bernardi has announced he's leaving the Liberal Party at the first sitting Senate day of 2017.

""Senator Cory Bernardi press conference after launching Australian Conservatives:"" youtube.com/watch?v=DytQPUbYpJw

It would be extremely painful.

source of the photos? I've never seen them before

Jake Shields also said the police just stood there and did nothing to protect anyone. Maybe they were ordered to by the mayor?:

breit*bart.com/california/2017/02/02/exclusive-mma-fighter-jake-shields-saved-man-berkeley-violent-rioters/

" “More chaos started happening, so I went up to the police and tried bringing them back, but they were just like ‘we’re not really going over there. You should just stay away.'” he concluded. “I don’t know if they were taking orders from someone or if they were just being lazy. I don’t know what the situation was, but it was pathetic to watch. Our police, who are supposed to defend the citizens of Berkeley. It’s a sad scene that they would allow that.” "