Shooting outside Louvre- RT

rt.com/news/376165-paris-louvre-suitcase-shooting/

might be nothing or might be good, french fags who can't stand cuck please check twatter.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jh7lE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/03/paris-knife-attack-louvre-evacuated-police-reportedly-shoot/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827499871011819520
archive.is/iv7R0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(I didn't break link or archive, I realize. If something good happens the idea is to see it live before the jews edit it.)

New happening? What's the motive? Theft?

just happened a few minutes ago, the Jews aren't even reporting it yet. We need a french fag to search and report.

so nobody even died?
seems like a pretty non-event to me

douche bag, how do you think Paris, Brussels, everything else breaks out initially? It's the first few minutes, the Jews haven't even got their cameras there yet. RT is always first with this shit.

Allah Ackbar/10
Who else would be retarded enough to attack an armed solider with a knife?

One of the fears that keeps me awake at night is the fear that Islamists will gain enough control of France to enable them to start destroying its artwork and cultural artifacts. I hope that none of the non-degenerate art is harmed.

It's on Sky now, the Jews got a camera crew there…

Christ

Currently being evacuated from the #louvre due to a minor terrorist threat 🇫🇷yay France
— Taylor Walstrum (@twall_e) February 3, 2017

MINOR TERRORIST THREAT

They are trying to normalize terrorism now.
Don't worry goys, it was only a minor act of terrorism. :^)

If they're going to pul off a big one, better now than after election. see if they get a bomb squad in.

Slick double duns, user.

To be clear, is this a terror attack as in ALLAHU? Or is this a frog who got fed up?

It's just a few localized akbars.

Who cares. It's France. They'll just role out a piano over the dead guys body and sing Imagine by John Lennon while spitting on anyone who complains about the sand niggers.

Good riddance.

Note that they have no issues in taking down a Saracen when its valuable paintings that are at risk. Had this have been else ware in the city he would have probably been able to detonate himself.

If early reports are accurate this is really rather serious, it means Islam has now started to try and destroy the cultural artifacts of Europe the same way they do in the middle east. This can not stand, the Saracen hoards must be pushed back.

Sky- "reports he shouted Allah Akbar. Not clear if terrorist related."
Got it.

You're either a kike or fucking retarded, always archive that way if they change sonething then we can compare and contrast fucking faggot
archive.is/jh7lE

kek

Could be that the Ackbars just wanted to go where they can do the most killing, so a tourist destination like the Louvre seems appropriate.

Going to give credit to muslims doing a job for us to make government get rid of them sooner.

Frenchfag here.
Here what happens : Some faggot assaulted a military with a knife.
Soldier brought him back to reality with a few FAMAS rounds.

dumb, austitic cocksucker, when you are trying to see a possible happening and save the gore before the Jews delete it, even the minute it takes to archive matters.
Thus the warning I gave. With Paris, 20 minutes later all footage was gone. If it's a big happening, everyone here goes to own news site anyway. Rot in jew hell.

You mean FAL rounds, rite?

I don’t think we can rely on that. When it comes to the desert people one must always presume the worst. We have a duty to the entire race (heck, multiple races) and future generations to preserve our cultural artifacts. This is more important than anything else and quite frankly I can’t think of a measure to severe to ensure this.

It is beyond a joke, France needs to lock Paris down after today, it needs a full steam clean. Other nations would help I am sure.

threadly reminder that the pre-(((Clovis))) Merovingians were the earliest recorded agents of KEK in Europe, and anti-french is code for anti-white.

The Louvre Museum contains ancient Assyrian artifacts, probably the last few remaining in the world outside of London. They're trying to finish the job.

Evry tiem.

Glad I saw Paris before they tried to normalize terrorism. A lot has changed in thirteen years. Sad.

It gives me anxiety just thinking just how much of importance we have and how weak our leaders that are trusted to protect it are. Those who amassed this bulk of our collections would have fits were they aware and not long dead in their graves.

Lol, fucking why?

>Want 72 virgin fuckbois

French.

You wake up and voilĂ , another one. At that point I nearly don't care, I mean all I think about is the fucking amount of traitors and self loathing white that will defend the muslims as usual. Hell perhaps some assholes will say the soldier didn't have to use his weapon, idk.
They're a fucking cancer. My anger rather goes to them than the sandniggers, who after all are just being sandniggers as they've been for centuries. Whites didn't have to end like that though.

Our Libshits in Germany usually go with "WHY DIDNT HE SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG OR SOMETHING SMH FAM???"

Who would have guessed?

just hollande's coiffeur realizing he will be out of a job

The most anti-french people are the French themselves.

I really am sorry you have to put up with this nonsense. MEGA? I want to come back!

Thats racist. Those soldiers should be disarmed like we - civilians are. They should use trash bin like bobbies do.

Could've been a Swede to be fair. :^)

(((yurop))) is kike territory, the only way is to remove the marxists in brussels and their state heads. chop, chop

Nothing to see here french goyim.

Louvre attack takes place on the exact same day of the official start of Paris bid for the 2024 Summer Olympics (HT #Paris2024)

Heard soldier was wounded, in critical condition .

kek

gg france.

That is probably a "promoted" trend.

wow louvre is so racist, we must ban louvre. poor youth getting shot because louvre is so intolerant :( fascist cops shooting poor young asian teenager refugee who works hard and pay taxes>:( and then they shoot this poor innocent child just because they HAD to place this racist monument in front of this poor kid who fled the evil war made by nazi europeans white nazi evil whites people??? bad nazi, fascist nazi-building.

I've actually debunked this with liberals multiple times by just explaining that the legs are a much smaller target than the body.

B-but muh trained soldiers should be able to hit the legs on a moving target!!!

Nope; they are trying to save the terrorist, the soldier has only minor cuts.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/03/paris-knife-attack-louvre-evacuated-police-reportedly-shoot/

Solider?

the poor french how can they put ANOTHER false flag there.

Anyway trump proven right YET again.

Meh, it's been a while since the last one. Don't forget that this kind of shit happens everyday in the US.

Le Machete Of Peace And Tolerance.

This terrorist attack may have a silver lining. It may send Marine le Pen even further ahead in the opinion polls.

(checked)

According to French politicians, Trump was an ignorant racist when he said there were no-go zones. Everywhere in Paris promotes love and peace and unity!

Your point? Doesn't change that it gets set back to 0.

Irrelevant since we're talking about the Europe and the picture clearly is, too.

I think it's normal. I mean, what does france have in huge numbers?

nothing good can come out of that.

chinese tourist took pic of the goatfucker

another pic.
t.frog

no video?

Trump's twitter is literally drowned in leftists, wtf are you doing burgers?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827499871011819520

Too many bots lad, we fight with demoralization through memes. You can't demoralize a bot.

:^)

perhaps he was only trying to solve the DiVinci codex?

A few years ago, soldiers in the Louvre would have been COD 3 shit. Now it's just another day in the ZOG.

did the soldiers really have to shoot him? I mean, he could have been captured using non-violent means and had his human rights respected for fucks sake.

They can't keep it up soon (((their))) areas are going to start getting shoahed right in Paris.
If you want to create real problems for your local ZOG, focus on "diversity" in their boarding schools: Deerfield, Eaton, Choate. Complain about lack of niggers. Most of the time, these places don't have same resources as unis and you can send entire office and alumni into panic.

Turns out the soldier guy actually tried to wrestle with him but had to resort to his gun.

Trump just tweeted about this, the Heebs are going nuts and trying to claim Trump is making it up since incident "didn't actually happen inside the Louvre."

top kek this is beyond pathetic

Checked dubs. Same here brother. Back in '02 I was at that same place where his body got shit up. Fuck him. Paris was a cool place before soros unleashed the hoardes. Praise Kek

It DID happen inside the louvre. The museum is underground. The pics of the vermin scum body are at the bottom of the entrance stairs by those big marble benches.

Tell me, what goes on in the French soul in an era like this?

don't tell me, call the Jews and argue about it. If you fall and break your neck in that atrium, a soulless jew lawyer would find out who owns it quickly.

I hate to ruin the moment but this is pretty queer. France is a ZOG. Same music, same culture, same bullshit.

So basically more shit to further bolster Trump's position on everything.

You know what the fuck I meant, the thing you posted was originally supposed to be poking fun at how "many" terrorist attacks there are in Europe, don't act like a retard please.

Ideologically-motivated crime happens in the US all the time? Suicide bombing, mass killing, GSGN trotted every few weeks to hunt this one or that? Please, keep talking…

I love this year.

HANG THE TRAITORS

I love this timeline

BECAUSE NOONE FUCKING ARCHIVED IT

FUCKING NEWFAGS

Daily reminder that Liberal SJW just use Mexican support to cover up their adiction to ENORMOUS NEGRO AFRO DICK.

t. Mexican that will NEVER go near USA (Neo Africa) 7 foot tall rapists? hell no!

How long until that fucking jewess asking the military to do a coup gets a short drop and sudden stop?

Truth right there brother

Once people are notified of the event, the very small parent here who are active in finding and sharing OC during a happening do their work and the lazy fucks sit and wait. This dynamic holds true in all other mediums, I have no reason to believe not in anonymous ones.
I don't know names, but I recognize certain posters and styles by description. Also, the Jews skew the age median here IMO and you have a lot more lurkers who, by spreading the actual news of the event and getting them to turn on some form of media, you increase archive storage.
Think about how a plague spreads. That's how you spread viral stories. Not one off good things, happenings. You're not very bright and acting smarter than you are. Just shut up and read. Don't complain, no one cares.

hon hon le french faggot here j'ai trop peur de sortire dans la rue hon hon pardon madame

So only the mussie got hurt? Worst messenger of peace of the year.

"hon hon" now you make the mistake of thinking people don't have a decent understanding of language in question, but just need a native to do legwork rather than change languages. That's not colloquial French.
you got ass-burned by your own idiocy. Next time, think before trying to status signal with random complaints. you haven't been here long.

FUCK OFF CREW

ne soit pas méchant avec moi je suis une pauvre petite victime du louvre #JeSuisLeLouvre #SauvezmONAliZA c'est une tartelette

Learn to take a joke faggot. I bet you're also the kind of faggot who cries "its unfortunate son!" when someone posts it aint me

NO.. IMMEDIATELY DOWNLOADING THE VIDEOS AND ARCHIVING THE FUCKING SITE BEFORE RUNNING TO Holla Forums TO POST A FUCKING THREAD IS WHAT ARCHIVES SHIT. THIS WAY THERE IS ATLEAST ONE COPY SAVED BEFORE MORE PEOPLE SAVE IT.

IF YOU ACTUALLY GAVE A SHIT ABOUT EXPOSING SHIT YOU WOULD JUST SAY "OK I WILL DO THAT FROM NOW ON" INSTEAD OF COMING UP WITH REASONS FOR BEING A COMPLETE FUCKING PLEB.

ALSO.. THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT ARCHIVE.IS POSSIBLY HARVESTING IP DATA AGAIN. SO IT LOOKS LIKE THE SHILLS ARE MAKING A CONCERTED EFFORT AT DISSUADING PEOPLE FROM ARCHIVING SHIT RIGHT THE FUCK AWAY.

this. desu

you're having a psychotic break. You don't understand how big events trend and spread through the larger media. You're also arrogant. We don't do "all caps" here. Either argue or leave. thanks.

Yes, this is proven. In the short term, you get one leak to one thread here. The actual force of the event is in seeing/following it in real time. You can "watch" 9/11 over and over, but you can't live through it so not same emotional impact and same inclination to save. Get it?

AND YOU DONT TYPE LIKE YOU BELONG HERE. YEA THINGS SPREAD AND TREND LARGE SCALE. BUT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING JUICY THAT HAS SOME INFORMATION THAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO BE IMPORTANT OR MAYBE POSSIBLY SCRUBBED BY THE KIKES IN THE FUTURE… YOU FUCKING DOWNLOAD IT… IT TAKES YOU FUCKING 3 SECONDS TO DO AND DOESNT TAKE AWAY FROM YOUR "WATCHING IT IN REAL TIME"

IN FACT NO PART OF ARCHIVING ANYTHING TAKES LONGER THAN 3 SECONDS.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING EXCUSE FOR NOT MAKING IMMEDIATE BACKUPS OF ANY ARTICLE OR VIDEO THAT SEEMS LIKE IT MIGHT BE WORTH BACKING UP

SHILLS CONFIRMED FOR NOT WANTING BADGOYS TO BE ARCHIVING

there are random Das of events everywhere. This isn't cuck chan, it's a small, mostly private place. Longterm users don't trust anyone and use their data. Real oldfags already have RT/personal source turned on so really it's just a courtesy.
The actual good archives are coming from French natives. I'm only acting as an alert. Before the scope of an attack is know, getting it updated in real time and "living through it" is the emotional impact.
I can't put it more clearly and all-caps doesn't help your argument. Thanks.

The irony is painful.

WANNA KNOW HOW I KNOW YOU ARE A SHILL?

Said the all caps lunatic.

Mate, you're having a genuine break. I'm not suggesting that for deep, opinion pieces on weird sites, people shouldn't archive. An active happening way bigger than this site means "turn on electric jew, you might see something life changing."
that's the courtesy alert and story discussion thread. You archive as you go along once you have a stream going. Not sure how to put it any other way.

THATS LITERALLY WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING TO YOU THIS WHOLE TIME. NOW THAT WE ARE IN AGREEANCE, KINDLY FUCK YOURSELF

BTW ALL THE SMALLPOSTERS NEED TO GET ON TEAM BIGPOST. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING WORTH SAYING ITS WORTH SHOUTING AND IT TRIGGERS PEOPLE BY DEFAULT

Saving a timestamped copy of everything you think might get scrubbed at some point is basic knowledge.
To do or suggest otherwise is almost literally throwing away free ammunition during a war.

ok

get out neet uprising, i know its one of you faggots from cytube

(((t.rabbi shniezel liberman bergblatstein)))

'I can't fucking wait until Attorney General Jeff Sessions charges this group with Sedition.

Bonus points if he challenges "All Patriots around the country to rise and defend the Constitution against domestic enemies who sow terror." Imagine that being his speech before he signs the mandatory carry reciprocity law.

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

I initially thought it may have been part of a robbery plot tbh.
It's the louvre remember.

GRABBING LIBERTY BY THE PUSSY

I made an archive in the third post of thread as soon as my own stream was solid 2 mins after first post. you're fucking retarded. I tried to be polite, no other way to put it.

I made the archive, the post isn't there, I assume it didn't go through or i fucked it up as I was trying to follow story.

From The Telepgraph:

archive.is/iv7R0

*The Telegraph

he had paint bombs too

Saw video of him on a wheel chair, he looked relatively fine to me.

Sacrifices have to be made for true diversity.

nice otherwise

Trump's twitter is awash in bots and paid shills. possibly ai program in the use. also, it seems like twitter is prioritizing anti-trump posts, possibly to artificially construct a general consensus.

also, twitter posts on trump's twitter prioritize certain language. they all follow an explicit pattern, if genuine dissent is raised, they block but if not, they'll plant a "fake" Trump supporter and use deliberately broken logic and then have multiple people drown them out.

in fact, it's difficult to find any pro-trump twitters on Trump's twitter, they're all being intentionally drowned out by throwaways who seem to use similar speech and argument patterns.

I'm looking forward to the day when Trump switches to Gab.ai and takes all of the official White House and Govt. accounts with him. The butthurt will be palpable.

Mohamed mouche à merde retourne en Algérie!

"c'est une tartelette" is not a French expression you fucking circumcised faggot.