Are You Ready For Some Racial Tension?

Orange Hitler BTFO

why hasn't donnie trumpstein fucking killed himself yet?

Colbert just tells it like it is!

TROLD BURPF BTFO!!!

Drump and his Drumptards are comical gold. They are exactly what is wrong with society today lol. However it's a harsh reflection that America is behind with racial cohesion - all because some people want to maintain their white privilege. 😎

Where were you when Zlumpfkikes got btfo?

Ha ha great posts! Well meme'd my friend!

What was his show about before Trump became president?

iirc, the same shit. I think he roasted bush and praised obongo, but I barely watched him either way

It was about narrowly avoiding cancellation.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

the return of the assmad sudogoon!

DUDE CONSERVATIMES LMAO

Was he this concerned when obama was stoking racial tension time after time?

Gotta love the house-nigger sidekick for Colbert.

"Ho ho! Yousa funny, massa!"

Yeah Drumpf voters are mouth breathing retards

They are. They can't even into satire.

brutf

Interviews with Anita Sarkesian about how video games literally inject toxic levels of testosterone into the eyeballs of young boys nationwide.

He was thinking of pussy-grabbin' when he did that. It was all a ruse to trick (((them))).

TROMAâ„¢ld Mumpfellini and his merry band of polleditrumpfedora cumskins are a living joke. Let's stick to the facts shall we?

If you still stand behind Bippety Bonald Zippety Zumpf - LEAVE THIS BOARD NOWWWWWWWWW

Is he, dare I say it, /ourgoy/?

yes

drup

dup

When did this place turn into Holla Forums-lite?

ub

What will you lcudsmpdfsdcucks do when dd if=/dev/sdX of=/dev/sdY bs=64K conv=noerror,sync status=progress is impeached?

All of the late shows are currently being hosted by white men. Why is Colbert still doing this show? He needs to do the right thing and resign, so a POC can be host. It's just sad we still live like this in 2017.

Isn't being a slave to the jews a good thing? jews deserve compensation for centuries of problematic white patriarchal antisemitism, no?

I agree. Colbert clearly doesn’t care about equality. He is literally taking food out of a black man or woman’s mouth by not giving them his job.

right…

wow, the damn bot broke

I can be reworked, but I'll never be top of the line again. I'd rather be nothing.

Thank you! This! So much this! The Jews have been oppressed by goyim throughout history for absolutely no reason what so ever. Inbred, selfish, nazi goyim with victim complexes attack Jews who want to help everyone by encouraging multiculturalism and helping them redistribute their welth and homes to downtrodden minorities and people. Corrupting Drlumpfff is just revenge for the suffering whites have caused.

HUMPHFY DRUMPHFY BUILT A BIG WALL
BLUMPHFY KLUMPHFY HAD A GREAT FALL