Make Kekistan Great Again

ITT we name Kekistani cities, units, and some form of backstory. Making a CIV 6 mod.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12259078
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd direct you towards Holla Forums but they'd shit on you for liking Civ6, so…

What's funny is that I own a legal copy of Civ 5, and a pirated version of Civ 6. Still find myself playing 6 more. Districts are an appealing addition.

pepegrad

Trump Tower as the capital

Polein

Trump Tower and The Wall are unique buildings.

Trump Tower will give an additional +2 gold for every trade route.

The Wall is a replacement for Ancient Walls that's 25% cheaper and carries no maintenance cost (Let Cuckistan pay for it).

So far we've got:
Memephis (Capital), Pepegrad, Shitpostis, Newfagland, Akkad and Polein.

Kekistan is the territory formerly made up of numerous independent nations in North America, which include Canada, the former United States of America, the New California Republic (also known as Bizzarnia), the Nation of Texas and parts of Mexico which include the Baja Peninsula and a border wall that extends from Puerto Vallarta in the east to Heroica Veracruz in the West. In addition, the former nation of Cuba was invaded and turned into prison island, divided into subsections where those with life without the possibility of parole, sex offenders and death row inmates are sent. Because the island is under supervision by the United States but not directly ruled, it is not bound by the rules of the Geneva Convention and therefore the U.S. cannot be held responsible for what happens to commies in their wet dream of a gulag.

Domhall is the capital of Kekistan, ruled by the Trump dynasty; Donald I and Empress Melania of Slovenia.

Same here funnily enough

we need a national anthem

Taken care of, it's Shadilay.

Stop forcing your shitty meme here, Sargon.

>>>/cuckchan/
Niggerfaggot off.

name every city "meme" so you get to see the world engulfed in autism and cancer

heresy

sargon fanboy larpers gtfo

←yes

kekstanbul, haeresinastan, Vultan , and Desui

small village benis

Nice try, normal fag. But this is fascist territory.

No /k/anada(or /k/ambodya) or Holla Forumsins'counting or /new/castle?

oh shit i love creating content like that

will the leader be KeK or Trump?
focus on cultural and religious victory?

give me the theme and i will give you the mechanics

lets follow the Civ 6 pathern
-one leader bonus
-one civ bonus
-one unit
-one bulding
why not make a Trump leader mod for America instead for the Trump stuff and focus kekistan on kek and other aspects of user culture?

Fam, you cannot literally have a country be run by a deity. KEK rules in Heaven, TRUMP is his agent on Earth.

Les Baines needs to be a major city.

newfag
pol = v

I think it could work well as culture/religion

Civ bonus: advanced memetics:
Religious units have +10 Religious Strength, when an enemy religious unit is defeated you gain culture based on its Religious Strength

I guess you haven't been there recently, then.

Very well, Trump as a leader
I think its better to focus on his social skills than economic mastery for this civ

Leader bonus: 4D chess
Gain a random Inspiration moment when you are denounced by an enemy civ
When you have more civics than an opponent civ, your combat units get +1 Combat strength per civic you have and the enemy don't

This isn't r/the_donald or some shit what the fuck are you doing

consider suicide

Special unit: user
replaces Missionary
-Can start theological combat
-Heals all adjacent religious units by 5 health per turn

basically you swarm other civs with cheap missionaries and convert their shit

we are having fun

Special building can be The Wall like

suggested

the civ would be aggressive on culture/religion, and defensive when it comes to actual combat

Forced unfunny shit

Yes. Strong on religion, participating very little in actual combat. Strong walls and defense. Not sure how that'd go with gaining bonuses from denouncements, as those usually happen via aggressive force. Suggestions?

I like the special unit. Keeping this.

Inspiration moment? I'm not familiar with the mechanic but do like the 4D Chess bonus as a concept. Could you explainn what the fuck inspiration is?

Like others have said, Kek is the deity. Leader is Trump.

Also Eceleb faggotry

Alternatively, to shut up people crying about Trump worship, we could pick Sargon. I love the irony of Sargon being an atheist leading a deeply religious civ.

Inspiration is a new mechanic in civ6,
it speeds up the development of a new civic (cultural tech), while Eureka moments speed up science techs
You get these bonuses from "mini-quests" like "kill 3 barbarians" and shit or from special leader/unit bonuses that grant them randomly

you get denounced from doing ANYTHING other civs dislike, you can be the broest bro and never start shit, but the AI will find an excuse to shit on you
denouncing is also required to start a formal war without heavy warmonger penality

why not make a mod for each?

I think the best thing to do in this case is have a vote for leader. This'll definitely be the last thing I do. So there's time to vote.

strawpoll.me/12259078

you know that civ6 supports various leaders per civ right? greece has two by default

im halping!

Sargon could be
Professional Shitposting: gives an Inspiration bonus when YOU denounce another civ

you have more control over the bonus, but if you abuse it your diplomatic situation is totally fucked
also does not come with the combat unit bonuses that Trump's bonus has to balance it

Wait what? Really? Shit, alright then. Both Trump and Sargon it is.

medinet habu, the honorary burial site of the ogdoad

Fuck off with your eceleb shit.
Kek won the election without ((( YOUR brand of funny™)))

please kys

JUDEN RAUS

Go back to 4cuck with that shit thread.

What kind of shitskin-lover made this meme?

You dropped the ball with that image. Red and green go together well too.

Go play your toys with

>>>Holla Forums

what about:
Kekanstinople
Keksland
Kekburg

or anyother not muzzie inclusive you fucking faggots

Fuck off with your forced meme Sargon.

dubs of truth

was it cuckkad that forced kekistan as a name?
that guy is the least redpilled of all the retarded E-celebs.

normie-tier "intelectual" that propagates MGTOW nihilism and other bullshit. He is also a drunken fat guy, a waste of skin