#OscarsSoMale

hollywoodreporter.com/news/oscarssomale-lack-female-nominees-highlights-industry-problem-971057

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gN1WzpanL6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We need a #OscarsSoJewish

#OscarsSoKike

So they want the Oscars to be a bunch of Jewish chicks giving themselves awards for "best unfunny comedy" and "best terrible diversity quota reboot of a well-liked series"?

I mean, fuck, why not, right?

#OscarsSoPedo

Hitler knows whats up, checked and kekd

btw since when is 9 out of 20 = 30%?

Is this female math?

You don't understand. Its just jewlywood buys black PR for giving attention to themselves.

This is common core math. You know. Imagining one number as different number to count…

WHO CARES

Reward shows are just a circle jerk and the fact that Obama won a peace prize should tell you how much of a sham the system is.

Even if it wasn't, awards should never be political and based on merit. In that case the women and minorities should do a better fucking job. We need to stop rewarding mediocrity

1 = 0.9999

Since blacks are 3/5th a person

Next one will be #OscarsSoCis I presume?

Gee, it's almost as if men are better at the technical aspects of filmmaking.

Men are better at everything in life aside from making babies.

#OscarsSoLeft
#OscarStudiosSoChinese

Nice trips. That's just gold, and proves the point. Women (generally) suck at math.

Why are blacks only 3/5 of a person?

Because Jews embezzled the other 40%!

Watching the left devour itself with identity politics and wedge issues is great.

I love when they start eating themselves.

bump

checked. both dubs of resounding truth and of der fuhrer

We should push this. Make the males mad.

We need to shill #HollywoodSoJewish and make it trending

You mean all these powerful celebs who told me to vote for Hillary are perpetuating the patriarchy instead of helping women? Say it ain't so, schlomo!

they're panicking because they know this will probably be one of the least-viewed Oscars of all time

#OscarsSoJewish

not this shit again

Females are naturally talented at being emotionally manipulative liars, so they should dominate the awards.
The reason they don't is because it's commiefornia, and all the effeminate men there are better at being bitches than the bitches are :^)

I hate hollywood.

Women don't even do the required technical degrees or diplomas for it.
They always aim for "acting"

The problem with feminists is that they overestimate women. They seem to try to be independent, most other women do not.

Sam?

All aspects other than costume and makeup.

While the fire of the right keeps rising lefties just cry at each other like a bunch of hysterical roommates bitching at one another..

Oh so it's literally shit women don't even do in the industry they're bitching about. Also, there is no barrier of entry into Hollywood for women and non-whites. They get credit just for existing.

What the fuck?????????????

#HollywoodSoJewish
#MediaSoJewish
#GovernmentSoJewish

Fuck it, who wants to start The Overman Awards? Men ONLY.

Oscar Reminder…..

youtube.com/watch?v=gN1WzpanL6c

And even they are about to create artificial wombs

“If I had a nickel for every cuck in hollywood pandering to their politically correct shit, I'd still have no money because the kikes steal all of it.” — MoonMan

For that reason, they will trying to pull a Merryl Streep and start bashing Trump to get some rating points.

Hell, even the Super Bowl is going to be pozzed if Jo Calderone try to do some stupid virtue signaling stunt.

Those fucking white males are everywhere. This fucking society sucks. How can white males be the leaders in maths, physic,s economics, business, IT, leadership, innovation and intelligence!?!? Fucking patriarchy.

Fucking blue pills.

Who cares? Normies flee the moment they see that word, and others think that anyway, so no need to preach to the choir.

whats with all these cuckchan shills and their shitty "we are nazis ironically :^)" memes?
im talking about that picture yes

This guy is just trying to start a trending hashtag to advance his own crappy career writing tabloid trash about tinseltown

Hopefully it won't catch on

I honestly can't think of one woman who's actually a good actor.

A woman can't be an actor for a start, she'd be an actress.

Always gotta be special.

It says 9 out of 11, dummy.

More like #OscarsSoJew

Literally.

Anyone have that pic of award recipients broken down by race/ethnicity?

It's just Jews giving Jews awards.

has hollywood ever not been jewish?

Rather than type out why this is retarded, I'll just trust that we all understand already, and we can watch while the left self-destructs.