Lt. Gov. of California Cucks Himself for Antifags

archive.fo/AOBeg

They can say what they want who will criticize them anymore? Milo needs to stay in California for a year and cause havoc.

wat

oh boi, this guy wants to die doesn't he

I read about 3 sentences of that joke before I had to nope the fuck out.

Leftists all need to be purged ASAP!

Do these fucking idiots still not get that Trump is in charge now?

If there was ever any doubt antifa had state support, let it be known for sure now. Now we have to find a way to deal with state government.

Also, the Trump University thing doesn't fit in. Look at it, he is saying Berkeley values freedom of speech, and so it is not Trump University. The text wants to look like it is condemning both sides (although there pretty much zero reason to condemn Milo other than for his faggotry) but the author lets his anti-presidential bias shine through nice and clear. The author doesn't really give a shit about the riots. But he is quite upset over Trump and Milo.

Hahaha its real too.

Trump 100% gonna pull funding now.

So this faggot basically endorsed the protestors in this situation. These are your leaders, Califags.

This is all for the greater good. The Jews have created a queer Ben Garrison in a way all by themselves. They've gaslighted so much that nothing they say has meaning now.

Apparently, there's nothing farther right than being Jewish and sucking nigger dick. By this standard, we must be communists

It's going to be an interesting day.

Say what? What exactly did Milo do last night except sit in his locked up hotel room?

I'm trying to understand the strategy behind this completely retarded statement (if there is one) and I can't. They probably think they'll have a better chance to win in four years by acting like this.

They still have no idea what happened.

Yeah they really don't have much of a strategy, beyond double down and escalate at every opportunity. Something's changed during the past week or two; the line has been crossed. From here on out, they will become more and more unhinged until… some really crazy shit happens? Martial law maybe?

Come on guys, this is old hat

I believe Trump has the capability to deescalate the situation. But who knows if he even wants to, this could work better for him than any other option.

I bet he enjoys watching his wife get fucked

Literally burning money for no reason

No amount of turning the cameras off is going to stop the anarchists from burning things. And no amount of trying to memory hole the events is going to restore damaged property.

All it takes are these jackasses busting up the wrong building or beating up the wrong person and California will come begging to the President for rescue. And then they are his forever.

Yeah he's essentially equating rioting and violent assault to "racist" and "misogynist" ideological beliefs. In fact he's saying the racism and misogyny is worse because he devotes his closing paragraph to shutting down hate speech.

To this new generation of Bolsheviks speech from the right is violence and violence from the left is speech.

Notice how it's always this infantile kindergarten-tier shit. Perfectly shows how mentally underdeveloped Leftards are.

Luckily, some of us have learned more eccentric skillsets, and are well suited for such environments.

Jesus Christ. They really are Bolsheviks. They really are fucking bolsheviks. Fuck.

There's a civil war brewing.

And it started when the Left had to let go of power.