There's a Rat in the White House

And the media couldn't be happier:

WaPo: The leaks coming out of the Trump White House right now are totally bananas

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/1/fake-news-mexico-says-associated-press-misreported/
cnn.com/2017/01/31/politics/gorsuch-supreme-court-hardiman/
archive.fo/nwlOg
infogalactic.com/info/Canary_trap
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm so fucking sick of these fucking kikes doing anything to undermine trump. The left needs to be completely eradicated.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/02/the-leaks-coming-out-of-the-trump-white-house-right-now-are-totally-bananas/

The part you missed is it no longer matters if the rato is real or not. They'll print the stories no matter what.

AP = fake news. washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/1/fake-news-mexico-says-associated-press-misreported/
CNN = Fake News. Hardiman trolled them cnn.com/2017/01/31/politics/gorsuch-supreme-court-hardiman/

If dubs it's Kushner being a typical kike

"Trump is a petulant child" must be the new Cialdini-esque brainchild being pushed on the journolists. These leaks are a whole lot of nothing. They're so desperate.

A bit like that russian anime story, right? The funny thing is that even if the leaks were legit, the media has already exhausted all credibility.

This. They'll just start making shit up until they get silenced.

I want wolf blitzer to get shit on live television

except most of this shit is fake

These leaks are undermining his ability to make good deals. He can't have a conversation with another world leader without the public finding out everything.

The best part is that all the leaks in the world, legit or not, cannot stop Trump. He's set up his entire life and work in such a way that they simply don't matter anymore.

That's just what he wants you to think.

forgot that

I wouldn't be surprised if the real leaks are from him directly

All three leaks have been confirmed by the White House already.

Hopefully.

mexico confirms

It wouldn't be the first time he's done it, and if so it wouldn't be the first time those stupid fucks fell for it.

btw anyone know who was first to break these stories?

user

Could be.
He done this before. Check out this video at 4:23

It's probably Trump himself.

There are rumors that the death of the Navy seal in Yemen was due to a leak.

*broke

IT'S JOHN MILLER AGAIN

Terrorists possibly had advanced warning. They were well prepared for the raid.

cbsnews.com/news/raid-in-yemen-how-trump-ordered-al-quaeda-attack/

If this is true and they end up finding who it is they're in deep shit.

The leaks are Aussie and Mexico, then Aussies deny it and Mexico deny it even happened, to give the impression the they are loyal to confidentiality.

The other leaks are probably Trump.

rats are cute

Was just going to post this. He's probably using Kushner to "leak" these things to his (((media contacts))). Jewing jews with Jews.

Pick only one lugenpresse

They will spin Trump being weak any way they can. Trump is bringing down the fuckin hammer on these (((globalists))) 1 by 1.

It's Mattis, he's the only one in the bunch whose not a sociopath and has the balls to put trump in his place.

Two of those three were straight out fake news. The second one we even found the reporter that made it up. The third was complete bullshit.

None of the leaks have anything to do with his sphere. He is not even being informed of stuff such is Trumps tight circle, this is bs. He is a fag for the stunt he pulled crying about shitskins in Iraq.

I'd like to see source on this.

Spicer all but confirmed it, no?

I'm not the only one who got angry reading this right? What are they going to say next, that fucking CHYNA is a staunch ally? We're on the brink of war with fucking Mexico, staunch ally my ass.

Have they posted any proof they are in the whitehouse?

Timestamps? I mean we, an anime spinoff board even ask for proof

See
Both governments actively deny the Mexican story. I haven't been active today, but yesterday the only places to report it were AP and Drudge Report because even the rest of the jackals smelled the stink on it. And Hardiman never left the state of Pennsylvania.

It's just like the "Kelly wasn't briefed at all for the DHS immigration EO" bullshit. They made it all up, because they're so used to getting away with it.

wait so the lugenpresse LIKE leaks now after their squealing during the election?

Why did they blow it up? Should have left it behind, if al Qaeda ever got it working, it'd certainly kill pilots and passengers regularly.

It's fake news, mate. There isn't actually a rato within the whitehouse leaking shit to the lugenpresse. At least if it is, they are intentionally feeding them more and more bullshit in order to destroy more media credibility.

It's the age old cry of the jew. "Do as I say not as I do".

They both denied it because they both fucking leaked it. Spicer confirmed it was actually somewhat true. Mexico and Aus leaked this shit.

inb4 Trump's feeding fake news more fake news to destroy them as revenge for the past year and a half

Hmmm, smells like more
FAKE NEWS
to me tbh fam.

I'm pretty sure it's John Titor

FIRE ALL WOMEN AND LOW TEST CUCKS FROM THE HUWHITE HOUSE

Shouldn't the legit Govt of Mexico welcome this? They're pretty cucked by the cartel animals iir my gangland correctly. I'm sure people might be happy if we liquidated los zetas, but hell they're probably all corrupt.

I see. I haven't seen today's Spicy Report as I've been doing shit all day long, but I suppose if he confirmed it then that's that.

Not sure why he would, though. If the Mexican govt was standing firm on it then why confirm it? Just make them look like liars, because let's face it they usually are.

Probably, but they cant fucking say it or their daughters get gangraped and fed to dogs by those same cartels.

You can't use these two in the same sentence. They're bought and paid for cartel shills.

That dream has been dead for almost 200 years now.

It's comical really. All Trump has to do to counter this leaking extravaganza is to consistently appear reasonable.it will invalidate their stories and make him looking amazing by contrast.

And before anyone says "but they'll spin every action he takes", he will be engaging with national heads of state. They will not be able to spin his dealings with other countries as petulant and childish if those heads of state are agreeing that they've cut a good deal.

Some of these "leaks" are coming from an anonymous twitter account claiming to be a white house staffer. One of use could do the same to troll the media easily

Mexico has no government. It's run by cartels who send us the worst of the worst, the rapists, the murderers, the niggers of Mexico and keep the mildly retarded ones who aren't COMPLETE niggers. Mexico is almost as bad as Venezuela, we honesty are going to have to go to war with Mexico, it's unavoidable at this point.

I have a (White) friend living in Mexico City right now, but he can just cross into Guatemala and take a plane to where I am if the US did invade Mexico. I actually think those beaners are beyond deserving an ass-kicking at this point.

No the media will say this

And people wonder why Dick Nixon had to have his "plumbers".

Confirmed fake news do you believe in slide threads?

Keep in mind one of David Brock's strategies were "white house insiders" "leaking to news outlets" to discredit him. This is fake and gay in all likelihood, whether there is a rat or not the judenpresse is going to pretend that there is and continue bullshitting.

Remember that this was a raid that was planned by the Obama Administration.

Nice link to your evidence vpn

Yeah, it's probably made up

Underrated

to be honest fam, this isn't even a problem

infact whoever the rat is can be utilised to double blind the opposition. its actually beneficial to keep a few enemy spies around and leak false information to them that telegraphs something radically different to what you actually intend.

Trump himself has stated and already proved that when he actually wants something done he isn't going to talk about it to every little busy body, he will just give the order without announcing it so they can have their moles it will just count for nothing except banal trivia and gossip

I mean he confirmed Trump was giving Mexico and Aus shit for the faggots that they are. That Mexico denied he even said that is enough to know they leaked it. Aus were probably butthurt and panicked Trump was going to fuck them and leaked.

What link do I need you faggot, how could I prove any of it.

I think cuckboi jew Kushner might be mad that Trump isn't putting jews ahead of America anymore

I'm saying Mexico did it, how could I prove that you mong.

He's got those circumcision eyes

If this is what I think it is I advise everyone to grab some popcorn as things come to their resolution. Not going to get specific but as usual Trump will come out on top.

Something really spooks me about Kushner.

Not a jewy vibe either. He looks like he could be one of those season finale baddies on Dexter.

Someone had better to keep Kushner in line. He looks like he's getting quite uppity.

KUSHNER
U
S
H
N
E
R

Even though it doesn't seem he's fucked up yet I don't trust him either. Starting to remind me of Jake Tapper in some ways.

I am merely spit-balling here, honestly, if you were Trump and you entered this political game with full knowledge that its rigged, what would be the best way to find the rats amoungst your ranks? Would you hope for the best with the new crew you hired or would you spread disinfo yourself to a certain few and change the story ever so slightly to see which front page headline comes out the next day? Leave trails of breadcrumbs and check your traps in the morning? I own my own business and I had a really shitty mice problem, took me about a week of setting traps and finding stock Id purchased gnawed into and spoiled until I pinpointed where they were and how they were doing it, after I figured it out I set my traps I found three dead mice. Problem solved, so what makes any of us think Trump isnt capable of this? If I am the pleb I think I am then Trump has to be the 5D chess god I think he is …

Has to be the infamous John Miller.

They've got their work cut out for them now that he's president. I mean, they were on him 24/7 as a candidate and they couldn't take him out. We all knew this would happen.

KUSHNER
U R
S== E
H== N
N== H
E== S
RENHSUK

it's a far cry from confirmed. Trump may have not wanted to fall into a trap of denying random shit, who knows

makes sense, though my guess is still on the news making it up from thin air.

He's a billionaire businessman, he's probably familiar with anti-leaker tactics. They'll likely get caught eventually.

Weird, the (real) leaks from Wikileaks about Hillary painted the exact same picture of a clueless emotional hysteric child about her. Coicidence?

The President needs to set a trap for this rat

He already caught the intel agencies in that lie during pissgate. He definitely knows what's up.

This picture for ants is more annoying that being trapped in barbed wire

Forgot to mention *He'd be familiar with counter-leaking to stop insider trading type shit

Actually the current theme seems to be use the same tactics /arguments they used against trump, on the leaders who walk away saying good things about their meeting or simply say that said leaders are essentially being lied to by trump.

Just take a quick glance at any bong news outlet or if you have the stomach for it the ukpolitics reddit, seeing the sheer amount of shills / people that genuniely believe the shit they spew is completely sickening.

That is Trump himself, he is leaking the info that he wants.

88D chess.

This. They all make him look good to the base.

theyre trying to change the focus of the media from his cabinet and apointees to mexico and its corruption. where the focus should be. the mexican president is bought by the cartels.

Nigger there is nothing good about Kushner. He wanted R Money as Secretary of State. The only positive is that Trump doesn't seem to give a fuck about Kushner's opinion on anything.

These are all phone based.

It's the NSA.

Quite possibly.

Here's a tip with mice, they love coca-cola but can't vent the carbonation via belching. They'll drink the fuck out of it until their stomachs pop. Leave a few bowls out, cleanout the dead mice in the morning. Also works on rats!

i wonder what democrats are in the NSA

how do we even know these leaks are "real" and not jews making shit up?

these are most likely fake crap. and even if they really are real, we need to dox whoever is peeping on these closed-doors conversations

Someone also secretly recorded the Republican retreat where they discussed replacing Obamacare and leaked the transcript to the media.

Fake news distributed by Trump to different people on the inside in order to both discredit the media and find rats by seeing which stories leak, but even then, the leaks end up being narratives that push the left into a frenzy while putting a smirk on the face of anyone who knows what's up.

They don't get it
How to you catch a rat?
You give it cheese

No.
Only murder.

you give it cola, apparently…

So rotten mice in the floorboards then.

The (((CIA))) has every room of the White House bugged.

Nov. 2 was the day every news outlet got shit on. It was fabulous. There'll never be another live shitting like it.

DESIGNATED SHITTING NETWORK

You mean 8th?

Haha … Wow, user thank you I never knew that and that is truly interesting. Next time Ill try it out!

Nope, just clustered around the bowl like a scene from Jamestown.

If you gave me three guesses they would be Brennan, Brennan and Brennan. Obama's CIA boss warned his muslim, sunni, wahhabi terrorist brothers.

*Jonestown, with the poisoned Flavor-aid

Gah user stop, I was already impressed! now Im pretty sure theres a few in the shed too, and ive got a can of jew cola in the fridge. Thanks again

Can someone explain to me why Trump replace all the top brass in the CIA, FBI & NSA?

*why Trump doesn't replace

Mhm what is more likely. An administration chosen by trump leaking information so frequently that plays right into the ideology of the left or the media making up stories that fit their purpose of delegitimizing trump.

Probably exactly what's going on, these are non-issue leaks. He's cornering a mole. Or these are all fake reports anyway.

HE DID!?

awwww

Yeah its probably him.

Happening:

I wouldn't be shocked if it was Trump himself leaking these.

The leaks are from Pence. Remember how Ryan was almost giggling like a schoolgirl over calling him VP? Pence was chosen for the Emperor like Bush was forced on Reagan. The goal is to impeach amidst scandal, then have Pence act as the voice of reason, who'll pardon him if he steps down.

Pence is a goddam establishment club member, and Holla Forums missed that over trying to meme him into the anti-gay machine. Remember, that's a wild exaggeration from the left.

Should have used 'this' instead of 'it'. Oh well.

Here is the REAL leak, the other one is a phony.
I am having way too much fun with this meme.

I really want to see some of these (((journos))) brought up on charges, or just liquidated. they are clerly enemies of the country

Pisses me off as an Australian, that the only time Americans stop sucking Israel cock and care about a real ally like Australia is so the left wing media can insult and try to make Trump look bad.

I won't rule it out in this timeline.

You have nice penmanship.

I used to have the worst penmanship, until one day I decided to improve it. Practice makes perfect, or so I am told.

And ate should be eats. Aaargh, English is hard!

And was is. I need more coffee.

This is the last one, I swear.

…I lied.

If done properly, this really sets the stage for Trump to clean everything out, loyalty tests, etc. I'm sure he's had to deal with stuff like this many times before.

When the 'mainstream media' acts like this, it really needs to be dealt with directly. These actors are not only guilty of sedition, but of fomenting revolution. If that's not a crime against the State, what is?

The ownership/management of the 'independent' media should be shown what it truly is. This ideological split needs to be taken not to the next level, but to the level after that, in order to preempt their intended civil war. That means publicly stripping these subverts of the assets and influence, and putting them on display in a glass prison.

Lacking that, within 4 years our Nation will longer exist as a single entity, and half the population that doesn't emmigrate first will die as a result of conflicts, starvation, and disease. Without the strongest options being carried out, this is the end of the United States.

We always think about doing the right thing. In this case, we have a cancer that's been allowed to grow until it threatens our entire Nation. In terms of individual and collective Karma, the repurcusions of doing nothing outweigh those of taking care of this problem and ensuring peace.

The Mexican government debunked it as well. These lying kikes.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

GAS THE (((RATS)))

Already forgot?

Isn't it probably Jared? He's getting his role reduced likely because he was outed as the mole.

necessary is written with two "s"

I'm thinking those fired SS agents were the leakers.

The fact these leaks happen shows they're desperate. The more they lie, the more (((they))) lose credibility and Trump comes out like a strong man.
I say: the fact that kikes are in full panic right now and are fighting back proves we're winning.

Careful user, shills will attack you now for bad mouthing their golden boy Kushner.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was him.

FACT: Trump didnt said he wanted to sent troops to mexico, Trump said he would ship half a million Negroes from the darkest corners of ohio to RAPE druglords with their AFRO-POWERS!

I thought it added to the flavor of being fucked

Could this be connected? Seems odd to dismiss and immediately remove them.

It wouldn't surprise me. The fact he is getting his role reduced may play a part as well, as either the cause of his acting out or a level of punishment.

No one likes him. He seemed to be under Trump's thumb during the election but seems to have gotten full of himself, probably because of all the good shit the media has been saying about him, probably because they knew he was one of them (he does own a publication) and also because he was feeding the media information before.

We really should be targeting the press more often. If they went down, much of the subversion in society would be limited to certain manageable sources. The media and the people who own and run it are the biggest threats to modern society.

Yanks adore security theatre.
So in a role like that they wouldn't even be afforded the time to acknowledge they've been dismissed before being thrown out the building.

This is possible. They also had some connection to that one secret service bitch that was let go recently too.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Alka seltzers work too if you smear them in Peanut butter.

So I just watched yesterday's Spicy Report and no, he didn't fucking confirm anything about the Mexico call.

The only fucking "confirmation" for it on the entire internet are websites going "our official sources say…" which we all know is codeword for them making it the fuck up.

Stop talking out of your ass and try watching the thing you're citing before citing it. The second and third points in the OP remain completely and demonstrably false. Only the Australia phonecall leak was real.

If dubs it's Barron making his opening move to dethrone his father and become the TRUE GOD-EMPEROR

make mexico imperial again

Why is the cigarrette facing the wrong way?

edgy faggot probably bought a pack just for this picture to virtue signal that he's a tough goy

Holy shit, are the yanks in government that shit at spelling?

Calender in spanish. Cigarette all fucked. Okay boys, let's get some course baby powder and do a coke shoot next. It's like they're shooting for kikestagram or some shit.

necessary*

archive.fo/nwlOg

Why are you so worried about what CNN has to say about Trump? They already decided they will do what they did with Hitler by campaigning non-stop against him.

Unlike that time though, we have the internet and so they aren't the only source of information. The news Media will be undermined by the new media and from that, a new estate will replace it.

Funny cause Mattis was in South Korea, and now is in Japan for the past week.

What were you saying again?

T-t-thanks.

they'll just resort to a system of winks, one wink means yes, two winks means no, etc

new shill tactic identified

Attaching vices and flaws to enemies and letting them take the blame must be one of Moloch's commandments.

Isn't this the script from the "Osama bin Laden" raid? Or do we need better pilots, perhaps Chileans?

infogalactic.com/info/Canary_trap