Reddit and memey season 3

Man that ending sucked, here's a better one.

This whole fucking episode was garbage. Hands down the worst episode of season 3, which (uncoincidentally) makes it the worst episode they've ever put out.

the only funny thing was rick being afraid of pirates, nice callback to pirates of the pancreas in an already callback scene about shrinking, to that episode

I didnt like it.
Nigger president is probably my least favorite character.
I wanted Evil Morty to come and fuck shit up.

this whole thread is like a Holla Forums's twilight zone episode

I think they should have left this scene in the theatrical version, it explains why Peter was so angry at Bonesaw, the gay wrestler.

Fuck you, it's actually one of the better episodes of Season 3, I mean it's so way better than it kinda doesn't fit with the rest. If they can deliver on their promise to get to Season 1 format (which hopefully means that all female writers get a boot) I can actually like this show again. Judging by faggot op post, he's "muh character development" guy and in catering to guys like him, show gone to shit in the first place.

thought I was gonna hate it during the battle scene, but in the end it wasn't too bad

The show turned to shit at season two. It should have just been a mini-series and not a show spanning several years.

is he right?

Exceptionally bad taste.

They did a drama ending at the end of last season. If they did it again this season they would have fallen into a pattern. It would have been shit and predictable.

But of course Holla Forums hates it, it made fun of Obama's use of drone strikes, and how dare they make fun of anything Obama! They should have made a joke about DRUMPF!

Yes and also go back to 4chan

Rick killing Drumpf in all timelines would've made a great episode. Also the black prez is not Obama.

joke's on you, I found that post on Reddit

My guess: she is the clone after all.
Can't believe they saved Evil Morty + Tammy for the next season. Weak.

They should've swapped this episode with the evil morty one.

That was the real finale imo

You're dreaming, lefty.

Dreams are all they have.
Soon those dreams shall be crushed, and their bodies along with them.

says the guy who voted for the first president ever jailed for white supremacy LOL

Wow.
What a season.
Only one episode worth watching.

When's it gonna happen? You losers have been saying it for months.

the detox one?

Why wasn't Obama jailed for black supremacy?

How can you say that when episode 9 aired last week and was a fucking miscarriage?
The only truly bad parts of this episode were the minecraft jokes.

I dunno, it called players of minecraft autistic. I know that's nothing new for this website, but its new for television.

I think they’re just trolling us. There’s another Rick and Morty event at Starburns castle next week according to Dan Harmon’s house nigger.

nope.
that was the finale.

The Ricking Morty show is not over, so there’s something weird going on.

have they diagnosed your autism?

Here's a better one:

Put the detox episode in its own protective little bubble, where it's safe from every shit thing that can be said about this season. But if I had to rank each episode?

Detox
Citadel
Morty's Mindblowers

Pickle Rick
Mad Max
Vindicators
First episode

Jerry episode
Beth episode
President episode

Maybe they'll have time for me when they're done with you.

I thought this episode was good, but the one before it made me want to quit the show for good.

Citadel was good, the clip one was eh but still okay, the detox one was completely meh, the rest were shit.

Q: How do you make a show with such a good first season and turn it into garbage within the span of a year?
A: You hire female writers.

Because he killed so many niggers he made white supremacy blush?

Who?!
Trump?
Trump killed niggers?
What the hell are you talking about?
I wish!

when you complain abouut feminist nonsense creeping into your show instead of ignoring or mocking/countering it - you prove one thing: That your ideology can't deal with it. So instead of constantly whining, learn to handle it and counter it when necessary - not with charts or long angry posts but with humor and well timed silence. This this is how you deal with female nonsense irl too - not by reacting to it constantly like a trained dog.

Shut up faggot

Rick has been empowered enough. I enjoy episodes that make him look like a stupid autistic asshole.

Because niggers aren't supreme

t. living doormat

t. woman