Channel awesome BTFO

Get hyped
Jim new video up

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=fytwnY4YHA0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jim needs a real job instead of e-begging like a Jew.

hahah I'm watching already! Jim is LOL!
anyone have pics of Jim? Like pics of him giving birth to Jade hahaha? That would be really LOL!

wait a tick

I don't understand why he's doing this. I never followed this little outfit and don't understand why it's interesting to anyone

The videos pretty much speak for themselves, don't they? These people are various different kinds of fucked in the head.

Why does he have such a hard on for those fags? His channel looks like a round the clock advertisement for that cuck with glasses.

he's already got a series of videos on wacky internet personalities. this is a whole slew of videos devoted specifically to one youtube channel that wasn't ever very interesting or popular

Because he secretly wants to be him instead of an irrelevant /cow/tard.

He should probably just kill himself instead. It would be an improvement.

Of what? The guy is the fucking dictionary definition of underachiever. He could have been Sargon and Milo combined x10 but instead decided to stay an anonymous low hanging fruit picking cowtard instead. It's not even a fuck that guy thing it's a mix of pity and disgust.

Huh. What's the Nostalgia Critic reviewing now? 2016s summer releases?

I keep asking this every time but is there any new information or just the same old rehashes.

I think that Jimbo just copied everything from TGWTG Holla Forums threads and called it a day
He is basically rehashing imageboards content.

you got da jelly belly

Are you kidding, after all delays, he stretches his last episode to another one. And wew, it's even more of a let down than previous ones, he can say about how the main cancer of tgwgt is not as interesting, but I don't fucking buy it. Out of all episodes, Linkaras was the only decent one.

Y'all faggots, but where is the rape rap I was promised? Seriously why would you brag about finding something someone tried to take off the internet and not already have it archived?

Nothing can be more a letdown than the Joe episode.
He ignored fucking EVERYTHING that ever went on in Seven Buck Chuck's life in favor of covering some dumb current drama he was involved in.

well played jim , milk them for all they got

you hit it on the money

Nostalgia chick shill accusers btfo

This was supposed to be the longest part of the series and it's 21 minutes. Jim letting his fans down once again.

if someone is a fan of Jim, he only has himself to blame

Anons called this shit weeks ago

I just want to remind everyone that he uses "she" to refer to this Sarah tranny pedo faggot.

Why would anyone want to be like Sargon and Milo?

Jim's pretty fucking popular user.

(((To rake in the shekels goy)))

He was reading directly from the breitbart article, word for word which referred to it as 'she'

This isn't the first time he's referred to trannies as "she" instead of their actual gender.

The Spoony episode was probably the best

and it's shit, just like everyone knew it would be. Wasn't an hour long either. I hope there aren't faggots on here still giving him money after this.

From the few I watched it is worse. He leaves out the more "controversial" stuff so it is just a boring recap of the people involved with the funniest events expunged. It is trash.

Yeah but youtube careers don't last that long 5 years at most. It should be treated like a side gig.

No thanks.

They never do. There's always the rise, the goopy spike when they start gushing over their "fans" and talking about grandiose ideas they have for the future. Then growing desperation as they cannot stem the slow steady decline back into obscurity which results in futile desperate embarrassing outbursts for attention until finally the meltdown as they hopelessly sink into the depths of oblivion. A living death feeding on the memory of what was but will never again be. A second death. It waits for them all.

success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest advesary

agree, maybe that and the initial episode. I think he did a much better job of summing up the big picture compared to some later videos where he zeroes in on one detail.

the video went down, what the fuck happened

My money would be on the Nostalgia Chick trying to shut it down.

JIM JUST GOT BTFO

any rule that uses broad terms like hate speed, spam or shitposting is always bullshit because it can be bended and applied to anything that moderators feel like deleting

life is but a joke at this point

i had a hardy chuckle there as well.
now that they took it down, i'm actually interested to watch it. Sadly no one mirrors his stuff like they used to.

checked

Jim on Twitter atm discussing the takedown

No need my friend, with hooktube, even you can watch videos that were removed from jewtube.
hooktube.com/watch?v=fytwnY4YHA0
hooktube embeded when?

could Youtube try to have Hooktube taken down?

Probably not, since the content of youtube such as videos and comments can be publicly viewed by anyone and what hooktube does, is just extract the raw data that is publicly offered by youtube.

i tried there first, it didnt work, but since you said so, i tried switching thru the different resolutions and the 640x360 one worked for me. thx user.

He probably should have labeled it a cautionary tale and everything would have been fine. I guess there was reason why Lindsay Ellis wasn't talked about until now. Make fun of loser men, okay by youtube but when you make fun of a woman, the hammer comes down.

I was able to rip the video off hooktube, just in case. I thought it pretty meh like the rest of the tgwtg content. Nothing really worthy of putting a strike on.

They also addressed this in their faq.
Sage for double posting.

Weird, for me it works fine at 1280x720.

it's probably my browser being a little bitch

I'm using an older version of Pale Moon, allowing only the most basic of scripts to run, and I DL'd the 720p version without any problems.

im using pale moon to.. it's probably some script or adobe ver interaction that causes my videos to not load sometimes. meh either way i got it playing. i'm sorta over these whole "lets make fun of autists" videos. It's funny but anyone can fall off the rails like they have, and it probably happens cuz you're too busy laughing at retards instead of improving and maintaining yourself.

Get hyped for what? Shit everyone have already knew? Jimmy had been talking about this series for years, the longer he slacked, the more irrelevant and known this stuff has become. Face it, he is at brink of Sargon the Cuck, reading obviously retarded shit and telling you it's shit.

He clearly failed at becoming a teacher and going abroad, probably no other useful skills other than a mob of autists following him.

This isn't the last part
The next one is, that's with all the unconfirmed rumors

now if only someone had done this for the rape rap

Then he needs to starve, like all the other failures who came before him and all the other failures who will come after him.

That video has like more than 3 mirrors